Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 03

Story Info
Sam's life gets a bit more complicated.
20.3k words
4.64
2.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim Collins set an alarm for four o'clock in the morning, despite the risk, but it never had the chance to go off. She hadn't slept, and when the time came, she quietly rolled out of bed. Greg didn't stir.

The laptop was in the office just down the hall, and with intentional stealth she tiptoed out of the bedroom and found her target. She opened it up, shielding her eyes from the bright screen. The password... that was the trickiest part, outside of the secrecy. She tried a few combinations before, much to her surprise, finding success with 'Collins74," the same password that was used for their Netflix account. She scoffed at her husband's recklessness, though if she had been the one to create any of their accounts, she would probably have done the same.

The desktop was littered with folders. She sighed and began to browse, looking for anything that could be used as evidence against him. As Sam had instructed, she looked for folders with unnaturally basic names. Eventually, she came across a folder labeled 'Videos' within a larger folder called 'Extras from Work.' Inside were a dozen or so.mov files.

Her heart raced. Was she about to see what she expected to? Did she even want to? She thought of Sam and knew the answer.

The first video was taken in a bedroom that Kim had never seen. She recognized Greg's ass as it walked away from the camera. From within the scrambled sheets appeared a woman. Kim fast-forwarded through the rest, able to see the act they committed without really seeing the details.

She skimmed the rest with motionless persistence. The other videos were similar, with the exception of the location and the identity of the woman. Kim recognized the secretary from Greg's floor in one of them. She shifted and bumped her knee on the desk, biting her lip to contain her yelp down to a whimper.

Feeling both disgusted and triumphant, she inserted a flash drive that Stephanie had given her and copied the folder over. There was no way he was getting away with this. She would get away with Nick and the bastard's money.

Just as she shut the laptop closed, the office door creaked open.

***

The restaurant wasn't busy at all, and Sam Murray's pizza arrived quickly, much to his liking. A medium pepperoni, made by Lucia Russo herself.

"Thank you!" he called out into the kitchen. The response he got was in Italian, and Stephanie Russo laughed. "What did she say?"

"Anything for the handsome man," she translated. Sam grinned sheepishly and started to eat.

"Happy Monday!" announced Emily Brown as she walked through the front door. Today she was wearing a black tank and lilac shorts, showing off her shapely legs. Her strawberry blonde hair was pulled into a lazy bun. She waved over at them, showing off her floral tattoo.

"Hey!" Sam and Stephanie called out in unison. Emily sat on the stool next to Sam.

"How's business today?" she asked Stephanie.

"It's one o'clock on a Monday, so... busy as hell."

Emily chuckled and asked for a glass of water. Sam was on his third slice of pizza already. Lauren walked in, waved hello to the three of them, and went into the office area without other acknowledgement. He and Stephanie raised their eyebrows at each other.

"What's in store for you this week?" Emily asked Sam. He had to swallow a large chunk of pizza so he could reply.

"I'll be painting the walls of the new wing and applying the trim to the floors once that's dry. Then I just have to furnish it all. Luckily the electrical and plumbing parts of it has already been done."

"Who did that?" Stephanie asked.

"Amy had someone hired. I forget the name of the company; it was towards the end of her life."

"Ah." Stephanie paused for a moment. "I was just wondering because I've been rearranging some furniture at my house and there's an outlet that doesn't seem to work. I tried all of the light switches in the room and none of them turned it on."

"I can take a look at it," he said. "I may not have done my house, but I know some of how it works."

"Oh! Well, thanks!"

Emily grinned. "Is this kind of like when I needed help with my sink?"

Stephanie slapped her hand while Sam let out a robust laugh. "Well, is it?" he asked Steph. The blonde blushed but gave no answer and went into the kitchen.

"What's going on with you this week?" he asked Emily.

"I'm going out of town on Wednesday for an art show. I'll be back on Monday."

"Woah, that's exciting? How come you hadn't told me? Where is it?"

She laughed. "It's not that exciting. Just a bunch of hipsters and rich people walking around critiquing and buying pieces for way more than they're worth. It's in Chicago."

"I take it you're driving."

"Yes, I love road trips! So do my parents, and we never flew growing up, even when we went to California and Alaska."

"Wow! You've been all over, huh?"

"I've been around."

"You'll have to fill me in sometime. I'd love to hear about all of your experiences!"

Emily shrugged as Stephanie returned. "I was just checking on Lauren," she explained. Emily shrugged again and Sam smiled through a bite of his next pizza slice. Emily reached for a piece, receiving a hesitant glare from Sam, but he let her have it.

"So anyway, when are you free to come look at the outlet?" asked Stephanie.

"How does Wednesday sound?" he asked. "I'm seeing Nicole today and Emily's leaving on Wednesday so I thought I'd say goodbye tomorrow." He looked at her and she nodded with a wide smile.

"Wednesday is great," she said.

A customer walked in and placed an order to go, and while Stephanie relayed the order to Lauren, Emily watched Sam wolf down his last pizza slice. "I can't believe you just ate that whole thing," she muttered.

"It's good! And I have a pretty big stomach."

"But you're also so toned!" Her eyes scanned his body. "How do you stay so fit with such an appetite?"

"I only have this appetite for pizza. And like I've said before, I work out a lot."

"Still..." Her fingers ran up his arm, across his chest, and down his abs, stopping just above his pelvis. The waiting customer, a blonde woman, happened to be standing a little behind Emily and was looking with widened eyes. Sam swatted Emily's arm away.

"Not in public," he said firmly. Emily leaned forward suddenly and kissed him hard on the mouth. Her tongue peeked inside of his mouth but did so only to tease him, as she quickly withdrew herself. Sam blinked. "Okay, you can do that." He swiveled toward the counter in attempt to hide his subtle excitement.

Stephanie returned and took Sam's garbage. "So, you're seeing Nicole today?" she asked him.

"Yes, after she's off work. I should probably get going in a minute. She's the early shift today and will be home soon."

"Have fun," Emily said with a wink. For a moment, it stuck Sam that, in some ways, the whole situation of having four partners was really, really weird.

"She's only working a half-day today?" Stephanie asked. "I only thought she did that on Fridays."

Sam shrugged. "I'll ask her about it." He gave them both a quick kiss and said goodbye.

He drove to Nicole's townhouse and noticed that she'd beaten him there. As he walked towards her door, she surprised him by opening it to greet him. She hadn't changed out of her red shirt and khaki work pants.

"Sam!" she said excitedly. "Come in!"

"Hey, Nicole! Are the kids home?"

"Rachel took them to the zoo. You'd think I'd let them be around to see this?" With a devilish smile she pressed herself into his body and kissed him softly on the mouth while cupping his tool. "I've been waiting all day to be with you," she whispered.

He answered her by locking the door shut and resuming their kiss. He lifted her by her thighs and she giggled enthusiastically, taking his face in her hands. While his tongue dove into her mouth, he gave her ass a firm squeeze and began to walk towards her bedroom.

"You're wasting no time!" she exclaimed.

"I want you," he said firmly, shimmying through the bedroom doorway and lowering her onto the bed. They continued to kiss as he ran his palms around the outline of her figure. Even in her employee uniform she was sexy and curvy. "Let's get these clothes off of you," he said as he cupped her breasts.

She stood up and unbuttoned her pants while he began to remove his own clothes. After a scurry of flying garments, they joined together in a naked embrace. Sam cupped her ass as he leaned down to kiss her some more.

"I've been squirming in those clothes all morning." She slipped a hand between her legs to feel herself and revealed a wetness on the tip of her finger. "Look at what happens to me at just the thought of you!"

"You're not the only one who's excited," he said as he pressed his erection against her belly. She spat into her hand and began to stroke him as they kissed once more. As he nibbled on her lower lip, she inadvertently squeezed his length.

Without exchanging another word, they swapped places and he sat on the bed as she knelt in front of him. She pressed his hard cock between her soft breasts and squeezed them together; he watched in wonder as her skin engulfed his shaft and her tongue flicked across his crown.

"You like that?" she teased, seeing his expression. He nodded and brushed her hair out of her face while she lubed up their contact with more of her own saliva. At first in subtle motions, she began to bounce her breasts around his cock. Her fingers crossed in front of her tits and across his length, her maroon fingernails standing out among the skin.

On one downwards stroke his tip went into her mouth, and for several further strokes her lips teased an imminent intake. However, she then withdrew completely and smiled at him as her tits stroked him faster.

"Oh god!" he cried at both the physical feeling of her breasts and the torment of her absent mouth. Her smile was terrific; she was as turned on by his reactions as she was by the act itself.

Sam took hold of her chocolate hair and lowered her head, forcing her cock free of her breasts. His length stood stiff and dwarfed her beautiful face. With a smile she took him in her mouth, her eyes remaining on his. He groaned in pleasure as she held nothing back, taking him into her throat as far as she could.

"You've been practicing!" he noted. She withdrew with a gasp and nodded.

"Every day," she admitted. Her eyes flickered towards her nightstand and he wondered what was inside of it.

"Don't stop," he requested, guiding her back down. She took over two-thirds of him with each attempt, which was much further than she ever had. The way he showed his appreciation was through a blissful expression and soft moans of pleasure.

"You're so goddamn big," she sighed, stroking him rapidly before taking him in again. His scrotum began to shift in preparation for release.

"It won't be much longer," he grunted. He let go of her hair and pulled her up, causing her to squeal in surprise. As he began to turn her around, she understood and draped her legs over his head. Now in a sixty-nine position, she resumed her oral assault on his cock while he pulled her hips over his head and kissed her inner thighs.

The quick break had edged him and given him more time. Her smell was intoxicating and he couldn't resist a taste; his tongue ran between and around her labia like a race car around its track. With his cock in her mouth she moaned, sensitive from her day's anticipation. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her firmly to his face, giving her the choice of either continuing to blow him or stop to moan louder.

She chose the former, using one hand to stroke his lower shaft while the other rested on his thigh for support. As if a competition, they both dramatically increased their speed.

Sam's balls tightened again and in mere seconds there was no going back. He nearly bit his tongue as he groaned between her legs. The moment his cum ejected into her mouth, Nicole convulsed above him, matching him with an orgasm of her own. Both held their heads and tongues still, immobile from the pleasure and tasting the other's erotic fluid.

"Ohhhhh," she exhaled upon regaining the ability to breathe. Sam let out a gasp as well, and she relaxed on top of him, his cock pulsing against her cheek. As he regained his senses, he noticed that they breathed heavily in unison.

"Fuck," he muttered, his head falling back to the bed. Nicole kissed his cock lightly, whispering "thank you." He laughed heartedly and lifted her off of him. Sitting on her knees, she stared at him and bit her lip.

"How much time do you need?" she asked. He laughed again.

"Theoretically, I could go again right now. But it would be so sensitive it might be more painful than pleasurable."

The brunette pouted but leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. One of her hands caressed his thigh while the other stroked his beard.

"While we catch our breath," he started, "I wanted to ask you... how come you did a half day today?"

Nicole groaned and rolled her eyes. "We've over-hired employees and they don't have enough hours to give to everyone. So, I have to work a little less."

"That doesn't seem very fair."

"It's not. But it'll be alright." She sighed. "At least I have you." They shared a smile and kissed. Just before their lips met, she wiped hers with her fingers to remove any excess semen, which he appreciated. Still, there was a hint of saltiness on her tongue, but he didn't care.

"If you need help, let me know," he said. "I'm serious. I can help you find another position or even loan you some money. Don't hesitate to ask."

Clearly, she was hesitant even to accept his gesture. However, she smiled and nodded. His cock twitched on her hand.

"Oooh, does someone want to make a donation?" she teased.

"Seems like it."

He rolled over her and pinned her body beneath his. Knowing her favorite position was missionary, he wasn't surprised to see her face light up and hear her squeal with glee. His length, having already dried since their sixty-nine, began to slicken again upon contact with her pussy. He spent some time grinding himself against her.

"Ooooooh," she cooed. "I can't wait to feel you fill me up with that hot rod."

Sam thought for a moment as he continued to grind against her. "You know, I could fill you up in more ways than one." She tilted her head. "I had a vasectomy. It's safe."

Her eyes widened and she nodded her head rapidly. Now that it had been spoken, he decided to get started, adjusting his cock so that it began to part her opening. She was as accepting of him as ever, and it wasn't long before he bottomed out.

"Mmmmm, I can't wait," she moaned, wrapping her arms around his upper back to hold him tight.

He started with a tender pace, enjoying both the emotional and physical aspects of their union. Comfortable on his elbows, he craned down to kiss her neck. Her legs wrapped around his back, and he felt the goosebumps. He breathed into her ear and nibbled on her earlobe, and her hips began to coordinate with his thrusts.

She attempted to kiss him back but found herself only able to moan into his shoulder. Their chests were pressed against one another, bound by his weight and a hint of sweat. Her sandwiched breasts felt good under his pecs, and he focused on that feeling or some time.

"Oh, Sam!" she cried, her hip speed surpassing his own. He sped his thrusts up to match hers, and moments later she orgasmed beneath him. He slowed, feeling the pulse of her canal around his length.

Once she settled, he picked up his speed, causing her to moan loudly again. Now all he wanted was to come inside of her and make her feel even better.

"YES! FUCK ME!" she wailed. As she begged him for more, he tried to shift up onto his knees for another angle, but her grasp on his body was too tight and she ended up coming with him. They paused for a moment to contemplate the new vertical position. Nicole shifted into a partial squat and began to ride him in small but quick movements. He supported her by holding her ass in one hand and her upper back in the other.

It was tiring for her, and quickly she resolved to grinding against him. With his cock buried completely inside of her, he focused solely on the sensations of warmth that engulfed him. She pressed her breasts into his face, and he did his best to take her nipples in his mouth while matching her pelvic movements.

"I'm almost there," he muttered into her skin. He lowered her back onto the bed and grabbed her legs. Now he was in a position where he could really get some speed. With one final effort he thrusted into her with long and quick movements. It was all she could do to try and breathe between her uncontainable moans.

He began to groan as his cock began to tighten. "Aghhh!" he shouted as he flew past the point of no return. They shared one quick but eloquent moment of eye contact before he fell back onto her, emptying his seed into her hot canal.

"OH GOD!" she cried, her legs shaking through yet another orgasm. The feeling of having Sam's cum fill her pussy was unlike any other she had experienced.

All he could see was black, for he had fallen into her hair and between the pillows. He remained on top of her for a long moment, panting and doing his best not to squish he too hard. Finally, he lifted his head and rolled off of her after she gave him a light and loving push on the chest. Between her legs was the evidence of their achievement, creamy and satisfying.

"Oh my god," whispered Nicole. "Oh my god." She twirled herself toward him for a passionate kiss, her tongue doing the communicating. Thank you, it said.

"Wow," he muttered after she laid back again. "I'm very happy to have you too," he said, regarding her earlier comment.

Her smile could not have been brighter, and it was imprinted in his mind for the rest of the day.

***

Kim gave Sam a call in the evening. He answered on the second ring.

"Howdy."

"Hello, cowboy!" Kim paused for a moment, smiling at the fantasy of Sam in a western uniform. "I have some news!"

"What's up?"

"I have evidence of Greg's affairs on a flash drive."

"Woah... so he was cheating after all?"

"Yes. He saved dozens of videos of his sexual encounters with at least seven women."

"Seven?" Sam was taken aback. The amount of women was one thing, but the fact that they were all affairs sickened him.

"I'm looking for a lawyer to help me with the divorce."

"Wow. This is... big. How do you feel?"

"What?"

"How do you feel? You know, about Greg cheating on you."

Kim paused. "I guess I've been pretty numb to it. I expected it for a while, and though it was still a shock to see the videos, it was more of a relief. I'm ready to be free of him."

"Let's talk soon. I still want to make sure you're okay."

"Thank you, Sam. I appreciate all the help, really."

"You're welcome." They were silent for a moment, appreciating each other's presence. "Have you told Nick?"

She laughed. "He actually walked in on me just after I copied the files. He was checking out a mysterious noise that was actually my knee bumping the desk. I told him to go back to bed but we had a long talk after breakfast this morning. He might not have shared everything but he seems to be relatively indifferent but also a little disappointed."

"I bet it was a lot to take in." Kim was silent but he could tell she had nodded. "I'd like to help out if I can. I'd be happy to pay for the lawyer."

"Sam, you don't have to-"

"I insist. Really."

She sighed. "Alright, alright. But I'll reimburse you if I come away with the money."

"That won't be necessary. I'll see you soon, Kim. How about we get coffee later this week?"

"I'd like that." He could feel her smile through her tone. They said their goodbyes and he hung up feeling light as a feather.