Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe just a quickie then," he said, holding her face in his strong hands. She cooed at his touch and kissed him again.

"Over here," she said, guiding him to the nearby couch. He smiled as they both knelt on the cushions; they didn't even sit as they were too busy exchanging lips and tongue.

In the interest of time, Sam cupped her breasts; through her shirt he felt no bra, which aided his hardening penis. She felt his presence against her leg and reached directly into his pants, stroking him beneath the fabric.

"Oh!" she yelped as he stuck his hand down as well, touching her sex through her shorts. They gazed into each other's eyes for a moment while undoing buttons and zippers; soon they were each comfortably touching the other.

He knew that it generally took longer for women to physically prepare for sex, and given his size he was unsure if Stephanie could take his cock so soon. She didn't seem to care, however, as she slid her shorts down and turned around. Her ass bumped against his cock, and he flopped it between her cheeks as she rocked against him.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Mentally, yes."

He spat into his hand several times and used the saliva as lube for his cock before aligning the tip with her pussy. Slowly, he started to push into her, but he barely made it past an inch before she winced.

"It's okay," she breathed. "Just go slow."

That he did, continuing to lube himself up with his own saliva as needed. With every inch he gave her a couple of seconds to adjust, thrusting with miniature motions until she accepted more of him. She continued to moan quietly and breathe heavily.

Once he pushed about two-thirds of the way in she seemed to relax, so he began to increase the volume of his thrusts. She began to moan louder, signifying that he was penetrating her more comfortably. Now that he was sure she could take him, he grabbed her ponytail and forced her chin up as he pounded her faster.

"Yes!" she cried. "Fuck me, Sam!"

To him the situation was wild; neither of their pants were past their knees, nor where their shirts removed. They simply wanted it as soon as possible, not wanting to waste time with the burden of stripping down to the nude. There was something passionate and dirty about it that he reveled in. His cock was hard as steel and she now took him like a pro.

"Faster! Come for me!"

Not wanting to disappoint, he thrusted just about as fast as he could. He continued to hold her hair in one hand while using her shoulder for stability with the other. Her cheeks were red, and she cupped one of her breasts from under her shirt as he fucked her. The sound of his balls slapping against her clit was all that competed with her moans.

"Almost there," he groaned, focusing on the sensation of her warmth engulfed around him.

"Wherever you want!" she said as if reading his thoughts. His body tightened and he pulled out, spraying his load over her back and grunting loudly. She looked over her shoulder and gaped at the amount of cum that was hitting her ass and shirt.

"Ooh!" she exclaimed, watching him finished and slap his cock on her ass for good measure. She stood up and tried to get a better look at herself, then looked at him with flushed cheeks.

"Did I meet expectations?" he asked.

"Exceeded," she said, wiping some of his semen off of her ass and popping it in her mouth. "This shirt's gonna need to be washed though."

"Sorry."

"Don't be! That was hot as hell." She smiled wickedly at him as she undid her ponytail and fluffed her hair. "Let me get changed real quick and we can walk out together."

She went upstairs, leaving Sam to clean himself up with a tissue before running down to the basement to turn on the power. After doing so, he had a short chance to examine more of Stephanie's homey décor. While he was studying a fancy hourglass and wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead, the front door opened. Lauren walked in and spotted him quickly.

"Hi," she said, expressionless.

"Hey, Lauren. How's it going?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Good." He took a step in her direction. "I thought you were covering for your mom?"

"I was, but I got someone to cover me... have I interrupted something?"

"No- actually, we were just about to leave."

She let her hair fall loose; it was long like Stephanie's but lighter in color. Just as she started to walk forward, she stopped and sniffed the air. She raised her eyebrows at Sam knowingly.

"Lauren-"

"None of my business," she said, waving her hand in the air and turning away. He could see the tension in her body despite her nonchalant tone. At this moment, Stephanie returned from upstairs.

"Lauren? What are you doing home?"

"I got Zack to cover the rest of my shift. He wouldn't stop asking, I think you should pay him more." She puckered her lips and looked at her mom. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

"You weren't..." Stephanie trailed off, looking at her daughter. "You know what? Never mind. I have to get going. Coming, Sam?"

He looked at Lauren, whose eyes said 'Stay. It was odd, he thought, for one that he would see that in her eyes, but also that she might want him to stay. "Yep," he replied, following his partner out.

"I am so sorry," she started after closing the door behind him. "I didn't know-"

"Stephanie," he said, "It's fine, really. It happens! You can't go walking on glass around your daughter. She's an adult, she gets it."

"Are you sure? I could talk to her."

"I don't think that's necessary." He kissed her gently on the lips, but it was enough for her to shudder slightly and melt into his arms.

"Okay." She looked up at him with twinkling eyes. "That was really hot."

He grinned and walked to his car, throwing his toolbox in and turned back towards her. "Let me know if you need more help with any appliances."

She giggled. "Will do."

***

When Sam got home from Stephanie's, he finished the second layer of paint and went for an evening walk while the house aired out. He was getting a little lightheaded from the fumes.

While walking through the park, he came across Amanda, who was walking towards him. As soon as she saw him, her face lit up.

"Sam!" she waved and stopped in front of him.

"Hey!" he said with a polite smile. "Beautiful weather, isn't it?"

"Sure is." She eyed his body. "Have you... given the party any more thought?"

He scratched his head. "Well..."

"Please! I... sort of told the Becketts that you were coming. They were really looking forward to it and I didn't want to disappoint them." Upon finishing sharing that news she winced, apparently expecting anger. When he didn't show any, she relaxed her shoulders a bit.

"Why would you do that? I never gave you an answer."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have."

Sam sighed. He didn't want to displease Amanda, even though she was clearly interested in him. "Fine, I'll go. When is it again?"

"Yay!" She clapped her hands together, compressing her cleavage. "It's a week from Saturday. Can I get your number so I can text you updates?"

"Sure." They exchanged contact information. "Can I bring a guest?"

She gave him an unsure look. "Um... I'm sure that's okay, but I'll ask Paul. It is a neighborhood party, after all."

"Well, let me know. I'll see you around."

"Bye!"

She walked away, with a little more sway in her ass than normal. Sam watched her for a moment before shaking his head and continuing his walk.

He slept surprisingly well that night. The next morning, he texted Kim to set up their coffee date. She responded quickly, and they decided to go to Starbucks at ten o'clock. He picked her up a little beforehand, pulling into her driveway and sending her a message.

Kim walked out the front door with a strange mixed expression. Sam noticed both anger and satisfaction. She was wearing her usual style of name brands and expensive jewelry. He waved at her and unlocked the door.

"Hey," she said as she hopped in.

"Hey! What's new?"

"I just confronted Greg. We had quite the argument, but I consider it a victory more than anything. It was amazing how defensive he got." She scoffed. "He was making excuses like 'maybe I wouldn't have cheated if you weren't out of the house so often' and 'what right do YOU have going through MY computer!'"

"What did you say?" he asked.

"I told him that I found his homemade collection of adultery and that I had suspected him of cheating for some time. I told him I had decided to divorce him and that I was going to do everything I could to get custody of Nick and as much of his money as I could." She looked out at her house as she pulled away. "It wasn't a long conversation. He was starting to get a little aggressive, and I timed it so that you picked me up not too long after I brought it up. I wanted to say it and get out of there."

"Are you sure that was the right move?"

"What else should I have done? What would you have done?"

"I would have approached him more benevolently. Although, I don't know your husband as well as you."

"Trust me, this was the best way to do it."

She rolled down the window and put her elbow on the edge with a big sigh. Sensing the subject was to be dropped for now, he gave her the time to decompress. It was only a few minutes to the nearest Starbucks, and when they arrived, Kim ended the silence.

"I'm sorry for starting things off the day with a heavy subject." She took his hand and smiled. "Let's forget it for now. I just want to be with you."

Sam nodded and sensed that she meant more than one thing by that statement. They went inside and found it surprisingly busy. He spent the whole duration of waiting trying to decide what to get, whereas Kim had decided before they walked in the door. He ended up getting a strawberry Frappuccino. He also paid for Kim's iced coffee.

"So," he said, sitting down at their desired window table, "what would you like to talk about?"

The blonde smiled. "Let's talk about you. I feel like we're always talking about me."

It wasn't until she said it that he realized how true that was. Kim did like to talk about herself, though Sam supposed it didn't bother him because he liked her so much. Plus, with what she'd been going through, he figured it was totally valid to be concentrated on her own life. Yet it was clear that even through it all, she was also attracted to him.

"Well, let's see... I've been painting the library walls so that it's ready for the furniture Stephanie helped me pick out. It's kind of nice to be finishing up that project. Oh, and I'm apparently going to a neighborhood party next week and I'm not allowed to bring any guests."

"Ah, the Beckett party. You're... apparently going?"

"Yeah. A woman I met recently named Amanda has shown some interest in me, though I told her that interest isn't reciprocated. She convinced me to go by telling the hosts that I was going before I agreed."

"Don't you like parties? You just hosted one."

"That was for my friends. Or partners, if you will." He smiled warmly, and she blushed. "I don't really know my neighbors that well. They were more Amy's crowd."

"You don't want to get to know them?"

"I don't know." He sighed. "I'm perfectly happy dividing my time between you and the other three. That's enough for me."

Kim's smile faltered slightly. Sam raised his eyebrow.

"It's just." Now she sighed. "You've been with the others, but not with me. I mean, we've done stuff, but not, well... you know."

Sam took her hands in his and grinned. "I know. Soon."

Her face brightened greatly. "Really?"

"Well, you're getting a divorce and you've been cheated on several times. I don't think I consider our relationship to be immoral anymore."

She giggled. "If I knew that was your only reservation, I would have sought a divorce weeks ago."

"Trust me, I would have been all over you. It's been hard to wait for someone so beautiful."

At first she reacted with surprise, but it soon turned to genuine appreciation. It struck Sam that Greg may have never complimented her like that before, and he felt sorry for her.

"Anyway," he continued, "I'd love to have you come by the house and provide your opinion on my decorative choices."

They sipped their drinks with knowing smiles. Fun was to be had there, that was for sure. Kim bit her lip and never took her eyes off of him.

"You want to finish the drinks on the drive home?" he asked.

"Absolutely."

They hastily walked out of the Starbucks, excited by the content of their conversation. Lucky for them, it wasn't a long drive to Sam's house, because both of them were practically jumping out of their car seats.

Finally, Kim thought during the whole ride there. Finally!

When they arrived, they ran from the driveway to the front door without any effort to conceal their childish giggles. They scurried inside and Sam shut the door behind them. Now that they were truly alone, Sam felt his cock surge in preparation.

"Sam-" was all she said with a tone of lust before locking her lips onto his. She was about half a foot shorter than him, which made it easy for him to stroke her hair. His fingers smoothly passed through her light, wavy strands. He moaned into her mouth as her hands slid down his waist. She unbuckled his belt while dipping her tongue into his mouth.

"Finally," she whispered as she reached her hand into his pants. He twitched as her fingers wrapped around his throbbing member. "I've waited too damn long for this."

"So have I."

She began to stroke him, feeling a sense of comfort upon touching his cock once again. Last time was too long ago, and she vowed not to let the next gap be so long.

He leaned down and kissed her neck, sending goosebumps down her leg. She gasped and gave his cock a squeeze before pulling down his pants all together. His cock sprang free, and she immediately knelt down to get her face on its level.

"I swear it's bigger than last time," she teased, licking her lips.

"And I swear you're even sexier than last time," he teased back. She rolled her eyes but gave him a wide grin. Then she lifted his cock and kissed the base before licking the underside all the way to the tip. He tilted his head back with an exhale, cherishing the feel of her juicy lips.

Kim made her blowjob skills evident, taking him in her mouth with twists of her head and hands. There was never too much or too little of any action; she slurped her tongue around his length, tickled his balls, took him in her throat. The furthest she got was an inch or so from his base, and when she pulled out without a single gag, he groaned in pleasure.

"Damn," he muttered. "You're good at that!"

"I was too nervous last time to show it," she admitted, "but I LOVE sucking cock. I've been denied it too often lately, and yours is so beautiful." She took him back in her mouth, taking him deep again. With several long strokes she bobbed her head on his cock, gripping his hips for support. She drew back for a quick breath before taking him again, pushing him down with all her might. Then her nose hit his pelvis, and she pushed harder. Her eyebrows scrunched, but she was almost there.

Sam winced and groaned as her lips reached his base. She deepthroated him completely! Her throat was tight, and when her fingers found his balls again they tightened in response.

"Oh god, Kim!"

"Ahhhh!" she breathed after drawing back, stroking his cock rapidly. "I want to feel your cum in my throat!"

Her lips encased him again, taking him deep a few more times before she pumped him in her hands. She stuck her tongue out, a pleading lust in her eyes.

"Fuck!" he cried, his legs wobbling as his orgasm brewed.

"Give it to me!" she begged. His cock exploded, a stream of semen landing on her cheek before she placed her mouth on his tip and pumped the rest of his load into her mouth. He firmly grabbed her hair, inadvertently pushing her down on him. His cum shot down her throat, and she moaned appreciatively while closing her eyes.

After a long exhale, he let go, watching her slowly withdraw his cock from her mouth and immediately gulp. "Holy shit," she laughed. "I would have shown you the load, but you really gave it to me!" She wiped her cheek and smiled at the glob of fluid on her finger before licking it off. "You taste yummy."

He stared in awe at the blonde. She definitely had a dirty side, and he could get used to it.

"It's getting a little hot in these clothes," he said. "Why don't we go upstairs and take them off?"

Kim bit her lip and stood up with an excited nod. He pulled up his pants and showed her the way, leading her by hand and occasionally looking back at her eager expression. When they reached the bedroom, she complimented his décor, and he thanked her.

"How many of us have you fucked under those sheets?" she asked playfully. Clearly, she didn't mind the thought of her friends intimate moments with him.

"I can't control what they tell you, but I prefer to maintain confidentiality," he said. "I won't tell you what I do with them, just as I won't tell them what I do with you."

"That's very sweet. But just so you know, we tell each other just about everything."

"Such as?"

"I know you often come twice."

"Only for beautiful women."

She blushed at the hint. He paused before continuing. "Did they tell you that I had a vasectomy?"

"No, actually. I didn't know that."

He felt some relief there. Now they all knew anyway, but he was glad to be the one to tell them.

"You know what that means," he said.

"I think so," she said with a smirk.

He removed his shirt and shimmied his pants down; Kim did the same with her dress. They stood before each other completely naked for the first time, their excitement amplified by the knowledge of their freedom. No one to interrupt them.

Kim hesitated in her excitement. She stared at his body, his muscles, his half-erect cock dangling between his legs. He stepped towards her, and of everything to touch he chose her hands.

"Come."

They walked in front of the bed, and he guided her onto it. She expected him to lay on or next to her, but when he knelt in front of her and lowered his face between her legs, her body shuddered with anticipation. Her pussy felt electric, and when Sam breathed on it, she gasped loudly and shifted onto her elbows to get a better view.

He ran his thumb along her thin landing strip, pulling her skin slightly. Her vulva was beautiful, with a larger clitoral hood and labia that naturally spread to the sides. Or perhaps she was just really turned on.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as he breathed on her sex. He kissed her pubic mound and outer labia while pulling them apart with his fingers. She tried to relax, but she was too excited. This was already better than she had imagined it would be.

He licked the edges of her petals, causing her to sigh. As his licks became stronger and faster, so did her breathing. Her round breasts rose into the air magnificently, her face visible between their curves. She cupped them, tilting her head back with a gaping mouth as he pushed his tongue between her lips.

"Oh god, yes!" she moaned, her hips pressing against his face. As he intensified his eating, her moans became rhythmic, syncing with the movements of his tongue. He added the same variety that she had given him by the front door, licking her in circles and sucking on her labia and fucking her with his tongue. He saved the clit for the end, sucking it into his mouth repeatedly as if it were a lollypop.

"OhgodohgodohGOOOD!" she wailed, her hips thrusting wildly now. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and held her clit in his mouth, flicking his tongue across it. She clamped her legs around his head, her head tilted up and vocals unintelligible. He let her clit go, licking her plethora of flesh juices from below.

"Ahhhhhh," she moaned as her orgasm died down. She continued to hump his face, though much more subtly. Sam leaned back and watched her vagina pulse.