Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" he exhaled as she slammed her ass down on him repeatedly. Now in a squat, she rode him wildly, putting her toned legs to good use. She was incredibly hot and tight, and Sam felt a familiar heat in his testicles.

"I'm gonna come!" he cried, and she only rode him faster. As soon as his orgasm hit, he forced her down again, squeezing her ass tightly as he shot his load deep inside her.

"FUCK YES!" she wailed, throwing her hair back and digging her nails into his shoulders. When he finished, he took a deep breath before giving her a long, juicy kiss. His cock continued to pulse in the aftershocks of his orgasm, and he felt the walls of her hot canal squeeze him in response.

"Oh my god," he breathed, letting his head fall back against the back of the couch. "That was incredible!"

"Mmm, it was!" she lightly ground herself on him before beginning to pull herself off. He winced as her pussy pulled the skin of his cock.

"I think I'm spent this time," he said. Kim pouted but struggled to keep her smile down. She still had it, she told herself.

She plopped next to him, and he reached for the TV remote that was on the coffee table. He turned the TV on- a large flat screen- and browsed for something mindless for them to watch.

"I think I'm going to enjoy it here," she said, dragging her fingers along his arm. They shared a quick kiss.

"Make yourself at home," he said, standing up and stretching. His limp cock flung between his legs, and she bit her lip.

"Has the lion been tamed?" she asked. He looked at her, and he felt his heart give a familiar flutter.

"Just about," he replied, studying her face. She was stunning, her beautiful face glowing with happiness and satisfaction. He supposed he loved her, too. He loved them all, and he didn't understand how, but he did.

She pouted as he got dressed. "I'm not cooking dinner naked," he said, and she gave him that. She stayed in the library while he started some salmon and rice for the two of them. She remained naked even through their eating. Sam didn't mind.

The doorbell rang, and Kim covered herself in a thin blanket on the chance that whoever it was would enter the library. Sam answered the door and found Emily, standing under the light of his entryway in a loose top and a skirt.

"Hi!" he said with some surprise.

"Hi, Sam. I'm sorry I didn't give you a warning. I on my way home from the store when I thought I'd stop by."

"That's okay. Come on in."

"Is Kim here?"

"Yes, she is." As they walked in, he called to Kim that Emily had shown up. "She's, uh, a little indisposed at the moment."

"I figured. If you're in the middle of something, I can-"

"No, please. Stay. I haven't seen you enough since you got back."

She smiled, and soon Kim walked into the foyer wearing a large gray crewneck.

"Hey," she said, smiling at Emily. Sam felt a little awkward at their meeting like this.

"I didn't mean to interrupt," said Emily. "But I guess you live here now, so this is gonna be common."

"No, it's not," said Sam firmly. "Like we established earlier, Kim's presence here will not have an effect on our group's relationships." He looked at Kim, who nodded earnestly. "Emily, I'd like you to stay. Is that okay with you, Kim?"

"You don't need my permission," she said. "It's your house."

"You're my guest."

"Well, to be honest, I was looking forward to a nice night with you." She looked at Emily. "But I know I can't keep you to myself. You should spend some time with her now."

Emily seemed unusually serious through all of this. The other two both raised an eyebrow at her, and a grin spread across her face.

"I hope you saved some for me, Kim," she joked. Kim snorted.

"I'm sure you'll get your fair share."

Emily gave Sam a firm kiss on the mouth, and he accepted her in his arms gracefully. Afterwards, he turned to Kim.

"If I don't see you again tonight, the thermostat is around the corner. There's coffee in the-"

"I'll figure it out," said the blonde. "Go have your fun. Goodnight."

They parted ways, Kim to her room and Sam and Emily up to his. When they walked in, Sam turned around to shut the door, and when he turned back to Emily, she was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed. He began to walk with her, but she raised a foot to halt him in his tracks.

"I'm sorry I didn't come see you right when I got back," she said sincerely. "I'm here to make up for it now. But not without some fun."

She flipped her legs' positions, and in the brief moment they were spread apart he saw a flash of vagina under her skirt. He licked his lips and felt a surge of testosterone.

"You want this hot little pussy? Come get it."

He knelt down in front of her, but her legs remained cross. She looked down on him with a confident smirk.

"There's one condition," she said.

"Hm?"

"After you get me nice and wet, after you fuck my pussy with that big and hard cock of yours... you're gonna fuck me in the ass."

Sam's eyes widened; Emily's smirk grew.

"I've done it before, so don't you worry," she said. "I'm cleaned up and ready."

Her legs uncrossed, and she pulled her skirt up. Her pussy had already begun to unfold for him, and she spread her lips apart to show that she was already wet.

"Kiss me."

He lowered his face between her legs and planted a soft kiss just below her clit. Her hand reached for the back of his head as her licked her outer lips, circling his way back inwards. Subtly, her hips ground against him.

"Mmmmm, that's it," she whispered, closing her eyes and sighing. He glanced up as he ate her and noticed the outlines of her nipples through her top. Her grinding became more apparent; and he savored the taste of her flowing juices.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah... I'm gonna come..."

Sam wildly flicked his tongue across her clit, and her grip on his hair strengthened. Her moans became louder, and suddenly her pussy pulsed in his mouth. He sucked in her clit as she cried out in pleasure, her upper body falling back on the bed. When her orgasm faded away, so did her grasp on his hair, and he licked his lips before kneeling up.

Emily's authoritative demeanor was gone, and what remained was the woman that desired his cock. Her look was the same it had been the last time they had sex in his house: tender and appreciative. He beamed down at her as she lifted her arms above her head, showing belly and underboob.

"God, you're sexy," he said, and she gave him a soothing smile in return. There was a sweetheart beneath her shell, and though he loved what she showed him, he wanted what was beneath.

"Stick that big dick in me," she said. While he removed his clothes, she did the same. As he approached her, she laid on her back and pulled her spread legs up so that he knees were by her head, her hands holding her hamstrings. Her display made his body pulse with excitement; he had a full view of her pussy and ass, and her breasts were magnificently squeezed between her limbs.

"Damn," he muttered appreciatively. He lightly slapped his cock on her pussy, watching it jiggle and enjoying her responsive moans. Then he spat on her pussy and slid his length across it, lubing him up.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned when he finally slid inside. He entered smoothly, taking it slow but without much tease. His cock felt a little drained, and he figured he would only come once. He would make it count, then.

He placed his hands on her thighs, his thumbs not far from her pelvis, and began to fuck her. Thrusting at a moderate pace, his balls knocked against the asshole that he would be entering soon. Amy had only wanted to try anal sex a few times in their early days, so he wasn't as experienced in that area. Leave it to Emily to broaden his horizons.

"That's it, fuck me!" she cried. "Get ready to fuck my ass!"

Her breasts jiggled on her chest, and he let go of her legs to fondle them. She bit her lip in response, putting her hands on top of his. They watched his length slide in and out of her in long strokes, mesmerized by the depth of his penetration.

He slowed, examining her wetness.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Are you?"

"Always."

Sam slowly unsheathed himself, holding his cock at the base. He pointed it down slightly, his tip poking at her asshole. Her orifice seemed so small, and he wondered how a penis could ever fit in that hole.

"Tell me when to stop," he instructed. She nodded, then winced as he pushed against her opening. His crown slowly slipped inside, meeting a tight resistance. He constantly looked to her face for communication, but she only stared down at their point of contact, a low moan escaping through the thin opening between her lips.

"Holy shit, this is tight," he said.

"Keep going," she whispered. He pushed further; her ass was incredibly tight, and it felt incredible, but he went slow to avoid hurting her.

"Small strokes," she said. Her ass gripped him firmly as he thrusted in and out in miniature strokes. She moaned quietly, glaring down at his cock. He was about one-third of the way in; he doubted he could get further like this.

"I have lube," he said. She nodded, and he withdrew his cock, leaving a clenching hold behind. He ran to the bathroom to grab the lube; he hadn't used the bottle yet and needed to tear the paper under the cap off. When he returned, he found her fingering herself.

"Just staying ready," she explained.

"This will help."

He lubed himself up, wiping the excess slickness on his leg before aligning with her opening again. This time, when he pushed himself in, she seemed to accept him more easily; her ass was still incredibly tight, but it was fuckable.

"Oh my GOD!" she moaned. "YES!"

As before, he placed his hands on her thighs and began to thrust in and out of her with moderate speed. He didn't bottom out right away, but most of his length was penetrating her.

"FUCK!" she wailed, covering her forehead with her arm while rubbing her pussy with the other.

The pleasure was immense; he began to fuck her faster, watching her lustful expression. The hand on her pussy was rapid, and her vagina began to draw back.

"AGHHHHH!" she cried as a gush of fluid surged from her pussy. Her hand flicked her clit rapidly, and her squirt sprayed his abs and chest. He only increased his thrusting speed, turned on by her visible ecstasy.

"YES! FUCK MY ASS!"

With a sudden unease, he hoped Kim couldn't hear them, but he knew that was unlikely. Oh well.

At this point he was almost fully penetrating her, his length pushing to depths in which he previously thought were impossible. The tightness surrounded his cock, and he felt his hormones begin to surge.

"Aghhhhhh," he started, and Emily's eyes flared up at him.

"Come in my ass!"

That was all it took. As soon as he began to ejaculate, they both cried out loudly in pleasure. It was all he could do to remain standing; his legs lost almost all strength. Emily felt his cock pulse through her ass, filling her with his hot cum.

When it was over, Sam withdrew quickly, collapsing onto his knees. He stared at the redhead, panting heavily. Her mouth gaped open and her eyebrows scrunched slightly as she stared back at him, her chest heaving.

A thick stream of semen leaked out of her ass.

"Oh my god," she panted. "Oh my god."

"Yeah," he agreed. "Wow."

"You have no idea what you just did to me," she said, slowly bringing her legs down. She kept them spread, reaching a hand between them and scooping some of his load onto a pair of fingers.

"I think I might," he said, glancing down at his soaked torso. She giggled wildly.

"I don't want to move," she whispered, letting her head fall back and her legs flop off the edge of the bed."

"Then stay," he pleaded. "Stay the night."

She was silent, and he thought his request would be rejected. But then she replied with, "I'd like that."

Sam felt a wild smile spread across his face. He had an urge to tell her that he loved her; that his feelings for her were as strong as the other three, that she brought out an excitement in him that he didn't think possible, that he wanted to care for her. But he didn't want to scare her.

"Shall I start the shower?" he asked.

"Lay with me first."

Then they were in each other's arms, soon progressing to the next stage of the night.