Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sam, this is Rose." He shook hands with the young woman, and he was relieved that she didn't look at him hungrily.

"I think I've heard your name before," he said.

"Probably for the same reason I've heard of you," she replied. He gave Emily a look, and she shrugged.

"I left Chicago pretty early this morning to pick her up from the airport before coming here," she explained. "She was just in New York."

"Cool! Visiting family?" he asked.

"No," said Rose. "Visiting some friends for the weekend. I don't talk to my family much. They aren't that accepting of me."

"I'm sorry. Accepting?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm bi, like Emily. But to them, girls are only supposed to like guys."

Lucia stiffened, and for a moment Sam thought she was going to say something unpleasant. But all she said was "Silly family. If Stephanie was bi, I would still talk to her every day. Love is love!"

Stephanie, who happened to walk over just before her mother's comment, gave her mother a confused look before saying hello to Emily and Rose.

"How was the trip?" Sam asked Emily.

"It was fine. There were some cool pieces and I sold a few things. But I was a little homesick.by the end, so I'm glad to be back."

They engaged in small talk for a few minutes before Lucia and Stephanie got back to work.

"Well, I've got to go unpack," said Emily. I'll see you soon?"

He smiled at her but eyed Rose momentarily. "Sure. I'd love to catch up more." They all said goodbye, and the two left, leaving Sam feeling awkward. He hadn't thought about what it would be like to meet one of Emily's friends with benefits.

"You okay?" Stephanie asked. She approached him after observing his blank scare.

"Yeah, yeah. I guess I just got a little taste of what you might feel when you see me with one of the other three."

"What's that?"

"I don't know. Jealousy?"

Stephanie gave his arm a squeeze, and he pulled her in for a side hug. "I'm not jealous of the other girls," she said. "At least, not anymore. But that's because I trust you, and I trust them. And you trust us, right?"

"I trust you."

"Do you not trust Emily?"

He looked at the door. "Sometimes I feel like we have different interests."

***

Lucia made them sandwiches the next day, as promised; though there weren't a hundred, Sam did love them. He had the option of a meatball sub or roast beef with a little of everything inside. He chose both.

After dinner, he and Stephanie went to her house. They parked in the driveway, but Sam stopped them from going inside right away.

"There's something I need to tell you," he said seriously. She gave him her full attention. "I caught Lauren sunbathing, uh, naked at my house the other day."

"What!?"

"I did tell her she could use the pool whenever she wanted. Plus, it is pretty secluded. The only thing is, I saw her. And she's been giving me looks lately. I get the feeling that she's interested in me."

Stephanie rolled her eyes. He waited for a response, which he expected could have been anything.

"Hell, who am I to get protective of you. I'm already sharing you with three other women."

That wasn't what he expected at all. "Um... she's your daughter."

"Yes, she is. I trust her just as much as I do Kim, Nicole, and Emily. She may be a bit direct, but she's mature for her age."

"Are you saying you don't mind it?"

"I guess I don't actually know. Are you interested in her?"

"I don't think so."

"Is that a maybe?"

"I'm not interested in a relationship, if that's what you're asking. But to be honest, if she tried to seduce me, I don't know what would happen. I'd like to think I have self-control, but she is attractive. She IS your daughter."

"So, you'd fuck my daughter, huh?"

"What? Jesus, I didn't mean it like that!"

Stephanie laughed, then scratched her head. "I would feel like a hypocrite telling you no. But I suppose I can't control her anymore. She's an adult, she's nineteen."

"Nineteen isn't really adulthood."

"I know. But like I said, she's mature for her age."

They sat in silence for a moment. "I'm sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have brought it up. Nothing has even happened yet."

"No, I'm glad you did. A sexy man like you has to draw more eyes than the four of us. If Lauren didn't think you were hot, I'd think she was crazy, because you are the definition of a sexy man."

He chuckled. "I suppose I'm just looking for consent, in case something does happen."

"So, you DO want her?"

"What? I- man, I'm digging myself down a rabbit hole. Look, I have a high sex drive, you know that. What I'm saying is that if Lauren tries to make a move, I wouldn't do anything without your blessing. I have enough self-control for that."

She looked towards the house. "Well, if it makes you happy and it makes her happy... then I guess it's fine."

"You still sound hesitant."

After a long exhale, she said, "No, really. It's okay. I trust you, and I trust her. But I want the best for her, and I just hope that she doesn't expect to settle down with you."

"As much as I love relationships, I won't that happen. She should find someone her age to make her happy."

She nodded, and they exchanged looks of understanding. They went into the house and found Lauren eating tacos at the kitchen table. Maggie was at her feet, drooling.

"Hi," she said, her mouth full. Stephanie scolded her for her lack of manners, but Sam smiled. "How was grandma's?" she asked them.

"She makes a killer sandwich," said Sam.

"I suppose you're going to want some alone time," said Lauren. "Don't worry about me, I'll be watching TV down here. Just don't be too loud."

Her mother scoffed, but Sam raised a finger to his lips and shushed her, which made both of the girls chuckle. "Alright, we'll try our best keep it down," said Stephanie. "But that's hard to do with him."

"Mom! TMI!"

Stephanie gave Sam a smirk and motioned for him to follow her. As they walked upstairs, she turned her head around to whisper at him.

"She definitely likes you. Did you see how red her cheeks got?"

"You're wild."

When they entered her bedroom, she locked the door shut behind them. They shared a tender kiss, and he ran his fingers through her long hair.

"It might be fun to try and stay quiet," she whispered. "Like a little game."

"I can probably do it. But can you?"

She bit her lip. "That depends on how hard you fuck me."

His cock hardened against her leg as they kissed again, their tongues darting into each other's mouths. She ground herself against him, sighing at the feeling of his length. Then she tugged at his shirt, and in a moment their clothes were hurriedly flying off.

"Get into-" she started

"Shh!" he hissed. She pursed her lips and jumped onto the mattress. He followed her, standing at the edge of the bed while she faced him on her hands and knees. His cock swung past her face, and she caught it between her lips when it bounced back. Without hesitation, she bobbed her head on his length with slow, subtle twists, while glancing up at his reaction. He moaned quietly while he twisted her hair around one hand.

He involuntarily thrusted his hips as she blew him, and his dick tapped the back of her throat. She let him push further, taking more of him in her hot mouth. She grabbed the remaining length in her hand and stroked him in sync with her head movements.

"Oh fuck," he breathed, causing her to stop and shush him. They giggled together quietly as he flipped her over and hopped on top of her. She cooed as he ground his cock against her pussy, craning his neck down to kiss her breasts. There was no way she was ready to take him yet, so after sucking each nipple in his mouth he turned around to get a good angle on her pussy. His cock was once again near her face, and she unquestioningly took him in her mouth again.

His lips met her labia, and he felt her breath shorten as he kissed her. Her hands fondled his cock passionately, massaging his balls and shaft while she enjoyed the pleasure she received from him. It was easier for her to kiss his balls and jerk him off from this angle, so she resorted to doing that.

Meanwhile, Sam increased the intensity of his licking. He flicked his tongue across her clit repeatedly before planting a strong kiss on as much of her vulva as he could. She gave a long, muffled moan into his balls. Her strokes accelerated, and his balls tightened against her tongue.

"Mmm!" he moaned into her pussy. He felt his hot cum blast their bodies, filling the gap between him. She giggled excitedly without taking her mouth or hands off of him. The last of his load was eventually squeezed out of him, and he felt her body begin to squirm under him. Soon, she too came, and the juices of her orgasm flooded around his tongue.

Sam flopped off of her and twisted his body around. Stephanie was looking at his load, which had mostly landed on her belly. She eyed the few drops on Sam's chest and curled a finger at him, prompting him to move closer. With evident enthusiasm, she licked his cum off of his chest. Then she took his cock in her mouth once more, slurping off the remainder of his load and getting him lubed up for round two.

He whispered for her to stay put, and while she did he crawled around to her legs. His cock was still hard, and though a tad sensitive he pushed it inside of her, causing both of them to exhale in pleasure. She was definitely ready to take him now, her wetness significantly easing his penetration.

Stephanie covered her mouth to stifle her moans. Her tits bounced wildly as he fucked her, pounding her with uninhibited passion. His panting was heavy and focused, and his eyes locked on hers. Her free hand tightly gripped the sheets above her head.

'Fuck fuck fuck!" she breathed, cupping her breasts for a moment before reaching for his body. Sam was thrusting so hard that he could feel the beads of sweat beginning to drip down his forehead. He was incredibly turned on, partly from his deep feelings of love for her.

He loved her.

The acknowledgement of his feelings drove him over the edge. He never took his eyes off of her face as he blasted his second load inside of her. She couldn't suppress her moans this time, and a loud one escaped her before she covered her mouth again, staring back up at him.

"Oh my god," he whispered, looking down at their union, below the evidence of his first load.

"That was quick," she whispered back with a satisfied smirk.

"You're just... I feel..." His heart knocked against his ribcage. "I love you."

Stephanie paused, taking in his words. Then she pulled his face down to hers, their lips coming together for a long, passionate kiss. Comfort overcame him, and he felt his feelings strengthen. She loved him back. They were in this together.

"I love you too," she whispered after they broke off the kiss.

All he did in response was let out a short laugh, signifying his relief. He began to pull out of her, but she grabbed his hips.

"Stay." He looked down at his cum on her belly, and then at his shaking arms. She laughed heartedly, then gave him a playful slap on the tricep. "Okay, you can go."

He pulled out slowly, and though his second load wasn't as large, a glob of semen soon oozed out of her pulsing pussy. She lay there like a queen, glowing all over. She studied her body, tenderly touching herself as she calmed her breath.

It was nearly nine o'clock. Sam stood up but dismissed any thoughts of getting dressed. "Can I stay the night?" he asked. Stephanie nodded enthusiastically. He smiled and flicked the light off before getting back into bed.

They both slept well that night, but not until after another round.

***

The four women were sitting at a booth in Russo's when Sam walked in. Emily scooched against Kim to make room for him on their side of the table. They all exchanged cheerful greetings.

Sam and Stephanie had decided to keep their confession of love to themselves. They figured that it was their business, and if Sam loved the other women too, Stephanie would accept that. He wasn't sure if he did love them yet. Maybe Nicole. And he had strong feelings for Kim and Emily, despite any complications.

"What's going on?" he asked the table. Kim received looks form the other three women.

"We were talking about the divorce," said Kim. "Greg's resisting a little more than I expected. Something about reputation." She sighed. "But I have a lawyer and showed her the videos. There's not much he can do to get around that."

"Did you find a place to live? What about Nick?"

"I haven't found a place yet. I was honest with Nick, and he seems to be on my side, but he's awfully quiet. I just hope I get custody of him."

"Let me know what I can do to help," said Sam. Stephanie cleared her throat.

"Sam, why doesn't Kim move in with you for the time-being?"

Sam tilted his head thoughtfully. Kim's lit up. "That would be so incredible! If that's okay, I mean."

"Sam," Stephanie continued, "you just finished your guest room, right? That gives her a place to store her things. Plus-"

"You don't need to convince me," he laughed. "Of course you can stay with me, Kim."

"YES!" She leaned over Emily to hug him, and the redhead stuck out her tongue at her.

"I'm surprised that came from you," said Nicole, looking at Stephanie. The blonde shrugged.

"I'm beginning to feel that our circle is strengthening," she said. "I care about you girls so much. And with Sam in our lives, I feel that we've found something we've all been missing. I'm incredibly grateful to share him with all of you."

The other women all nodded, looking at Sam appreciatively. He felt himself blush.

"You've all brought a light to my life that's kept me going," he said. "It hasn't been easy after Amy's passing, but I feel as though I've been able to start fresh with the most amazing women I've ever met."

Emily leaned her head on his shoulder with a smile. The rest of them reached their hands out, and Sam held them all.

"Just because Kim is going to live with me doesn't mean I won't spend as much time with the rest of you," he said, immediately sensing relief among the three in question. He turned to Kim. "After lunch, I can help you pack and move."

Kim was ecstatic. Sam ordered a pizza, which he ate eighty percent of and boxed the rest to go. Then he and Kim spent the afternoon packing her things and loading them into his truck. Greg made no appearance; apparently, he was spending more time in the office now.

As they finished up, Sam caught Nick leaving his room. The boy said hello, and Sam approached him.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"Fine," said Nick. Sam smiled and knelt down.

"I'm sure this is harder to process than you're letting on. Did your mom tell you what we're doing?"

"She's staying with you."

"Yeah, she is." He paused. "You're welcome to come over anytime you want, whether you want to see her or use the pool or anything."

"Thanks."

"You let me know if you need anything, okay?" He held out his fist for a bump. "I'm here for you."

Nick bumped his fist and smiled. Sam ruffled his hair and let the boy go about his business. He helped Kim finish loading the truck and watched her say goodbye to her son. Sam couldn't hear what they were saying and watched solemnly.

"I'm sorry that I'm leaving," she said. "But I can't be around your father anymore. He's... well, I don't think he wants me here anyway."

"Will you come visit?" Nick asked.

"I don't know. I can try."

"Why are you living with Sam? You just met him."

"I- he's just being really nice. Don't you think he's a nice guy?"

"Yeah. But I don't want you to go."

"You can come visit. It's not too far, just the other side of the neighborhood."

Nick shrugged. Kim pulled him in for a hug. "I know you're attached to this house. But things change sometimes, and you just have to move on. You know how my parents got divorced?"

"Yeah."

"For a long time, I thought it was my fault. But it wasn't. And this isn't your fault. So, whatever you do, don't blame yourself. It's a matter of circumstance."

Nick sighed into her arm. She stroked his hair and hugged him tighter.

"I love you, mom."

Those were rare words coming from an adolescent boy. Kim blinked some tears away. "I love you too," she whispered. "I'll see you soon."

They parted ways, and Sam waved at Nick. The boy raised his hand briefly and walked inside.

"Is he okay?" he asked Kim.

"I hope so. He knows his dad was cheating on me, but I hope he doesn't think I was doing the same." She sighed and put her head down. "Even though I kind of was."

Sam ran his thumb across her cheek. "Your marriage was just about over anyway. In the end, it doesn't really matter. This is where we are now."

"Keep moving forward," she whispered.

"Yeah."

They shared a quick kiss before he drove them home. They spent the next hour or so unpacking and unloading, setting Kim up in the new guest room by the library. It was cozy, and she made sure he knew of her appreciation. When they had finished the bulk of the work, she gave him a tender kiss and a long hug.

The library beckoned them. It had a fresh, clean smell, and Kim inhaled deeply as Sam guided her to the couch. It was large, soft, and contained many pillows and throws.

"This is quite a den," she said. "Is this your sex couch?"

He laughed. "Not yet."

They embraced, the pillows catching their subsequent fall. Her hand found his hardening member. "Every den has a lion that needs to be tamed," she teased.

"Then you better get out your hunting tools," he countered.

With a sly grin, she pulled down the top of her dress, exposing her round breasts. She eagerly pushed them into his face, sighing at the contact of his mouth. While he fondled her chest, she managed to unbuckle his jeans and reach into them, feeling his heat in her fingers.

"You're always so hard for me!" she exclaimed, causing him to moan from her strokes. He growled and pinched her nipples, forcing a loud gasp out of her. They took a moment to finish undressing in a complicated twisting of bodies, quickly resuming their actions as soon as the clothes were on the floor.

Her pussy hovered above his balls as she pumped his rod of steel. Without taking attention off of her upper body, he licked his hand and reached down to find her sex. Her excitement soon showed, as her wetness increased while he rubbed his fingers in small circles around her inner labia.

"Oh yeah," she breathed, increasing the speed of her strokes. Their hands bumped against each other, and they each ground their hips against the other's contact. His hand left her breast and pulled her head down, their lips meeting again. He darted his tongue into her mouth and felt his cock twitch when her other hand joined her jerking. Two of his fingers slipped up her pussy, and her entire body shuddered as he flicked his fingers inside of her.

"I need you inside of me now," she demanded. He pulled his hand away and wiped his fingers on his leg. She placed her hands on his shoulders and ground herself against him, coating his length with her fluid. Then he raised her ass in the air, helping her lower onto him.

She cried out in pleasure as she sheathed his length. Not only was she free of Greg and able to be with Sam, but she was actually living in his house! Those thoughts basically had her pussy flooding, and she felt that she could come at any moment. As she began to ride him, the feeling quickly increased.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. "Keep going! Just like that! YES!"

The entirety of his length impaled her repeatedly, and less than thirty seconds after the moment of penetration, her orgasm came swiftly upon her.

"OH SAM!" she cried, bottoming out and pressing her hips hard against his body. He held her down and nibbled at her neck, causing her to moan louder. She began to ride him again on her own accord, panting heavily. They locked eyes, and in them she saw pure affection and lust for him.