Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The next morning, Sam called Emily. He woke up knowing that he would miss her while she was away. She invited him over around 11 AM, and he went in with a plan.

Just after he knocked on her door, she answered with a wide smile. "Hey, Sam!" She was wearing a loose white t-shirt that was covered in orange and yellow paint, as well as jeans with knee tears.

"Hi Emily." He kissed her firmly, which she accepted gracefully. His hands held her behind the ears, his fingers teasing the hairline of her loose bun. She melted into him before quickly backing away and checking for paint on his shirt.

"You're good," she said, kissing him again.

"How's the painting?" he asked. She led him over to it; his headless naked body was shown before him, painted with oil. His features were well defined and not overly exaggerated. The background was a crimson and faded to black around the edges, giving it a candlelit luminescent feel.

"I have to admit, it's very well done."

"Thank you!" she said. "I was nervous that you wouldn't like it."

"I may not have if my face was in there. Is it done?"

"I just have to touch up some of the coloring. Add some reds to your body to match the background. It'll be done by tomorrow so I can leave it to dry while I'm away."

He caught her eyes flick towards his pants. "Before we do anything too exciting, I'm taking you out to eat." She gave him a look of surprise. "My treat," he added.

"Wow! That sounds lovely. Where to?"

"You like sandwiches?"

"Sure do! Let me get changed."

Emily made sure he was watching while she stripped her shirt off and slid her jeans down. All that remained was a white thong. As she laid her clothes out on the couch, her breasts squeezed together such that his cock surged in his pants.

"Come," she instructed. He followed her into the bedroom. They stood inside the closet, staring at a collection of clothing that was probably dwarfed compared to most women, let alone Kim's.

"Wear the dress," he said, pointing to the one had had given her last week: a coral pink one with white flowers spaced throughout. She smiled and pulled it out, slipping it on in no time. Her hair, still in a bun, was darker than usual but had that same strawberry quality. Her breasts looked full between the pink fabric. Sam licked his lips, to which she blushed.

It was about a ten-minute drive to the restaurant that Sam had picked. While the prices were great, the food was even better. He ordered a BBQ pulled-pork sandwich and fries, while Emily asked for a Caesar salad and buffalo chicken sandwich.

"You've been happier since last week," he noted, starting off the conversation after the waiter had left with their orders.

"That's because Kim gave me forty dollars to buy three tubes of paint," she said. Sam chuckled. That was probably the best he'd get out of her. But inside, he knew that their most recent intimate encounter had gotten to her heart rather than just her body.

"Speaking of paint- I've been thinking about ordering that painting for my library."

"Is that so?"

"A landscape. Perhaps a neutral green or blue, maybe a bit muted. I guess I can leave it up to the expert to decide on the details."

"I was wondering when you'd ask."

He smiled. "I'll send you a picture of the furnishings and give you a size. And I'll pay you, of course."

"At this point, I'm wondering if you've already paid for it." She smiled and winked at him.

"No, I haven't. I'll be giving you money for this."

She smiled more appreciatively and nodded as she took a sip of water. It didn't take much longer for their food to arrive, and he took a mental note to give the waiter a generous tip for his attentiveness and speed. They chowed down into their sandwiches, the conversation developing into current happenings in the community and Emily's agenda for the weekend.

All in all, it was a great lunch.

Later, after a brief stop at the gas station for Sam to fill his car, they returned to Emily's apartment. They went into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Thanks again for lunch," she said sweetly, kissing him on the cheek. He shrugged and thanked her for joining him.

"Do you need any help packing?" he asked politely.

"There's only one thing I need your help packing," she said without much thought.

"What's that?"

"Me."

Their eyes closed as their lips met. Emily draped her leg over his while remaining at his side. One of her hands caressed his hair, while the other ran along his thigh. Well prepared for where this was going, Sam's blood was already flowing south. As soon as she felt his length harden against her knee, she grabbed it and gently rubbed him through his jeans.

He sighed as she kissed at his neck, her hot breath sending tingles down his body. Once his cock grew enough to be uncomfortable, she stood up and helped him tug his pants down as if sensing that it was time. His hard and heavy member sprung free and into her tender grasp. She knelt to the ground and helped him kick off his bottoms.

With one fell swoop her mouth came down on him, taking him deep with several long head-bobs. He was surprised, and somewhat disappointed, when she stopped and looked up at him. Slowly, she dropped the shoulders of her dress down so that her breasts could pop free, and before he could comment on their beauty, his penis was taken between them. He realized then that the intent of her brief blowjob was to lube him up for this. She added more saliva now as she began to bounce her tits around his cock.

"Oh, god!" he moaned, the sight of it just as pleasurable as the feeling. Emily pressed her breasts together, tightly engulfing his penis. She trapped her nipples between her first two fingers of each hand, giving her additional sensations. All he wanted to do was watch; he held himself upright with his arms behind him for support.

She spat onto his cock again, reapplying the wetness that was starting to dry. Her hands moved closer together, crossing her fingers and lightly pressing against his shaft as she continued to bounce on him. Wanting to give her a break, he began to buck his hips. She caught the hint, stopping her movements to simply hold his length while it thrusted between her breasts.

"Mmmm, someone's enjoying this!" she said, smiling at him with an open mouth. Sam nodded with a grin, keeping eye contact. She looked down and his crown hit her chin. Quickly, she stuck her tongue out so that his tip glided against it at the top of each thrust. Only sparingly did she close her mouth, and when she did it was to replenish her saliva so she could add it to their contact.

Not only were her breasts beautiful, but they were now soaked and dripping with strands of clear fluid. Sam slowed his movements, trying to prevent his orgasm.

"I want to taste you again." She let her tits fall away from his cock, but she continued to hold them as she licked his underside. With his cock free from any grasp, it rested atop her face each time she went lower, dwarfing her head. She paused frequently at his balls, gently sucking at each and licking around them.

She began to stroke him with one hand while continuing to lick his balls. Sam fell back onto the bed, resting his hands behind his head and enjoying the pleasure.

"When you're ready to come, I want you to jack off on my chest," she requested. He nodded, unable to verbalize anything.

With one long lick she found her way back to the head of his cock and paused momentarily to flick her tongue around it before taking it in. The warmth of her mouth caused him to sigh, and it was all he could do to refrain from bucking his hips. At first, she used only her mouth on him, but after squeezing her own breasts for a little, she started stroking him with both hands. His entire length was surrounded in one form or another, and within seconds did his balls begin to tighten.

"Oh, fuck!" he cried. Emily stopped suddenly and sat back on her calves, giving him room to stand in front of her. He rapidly stroked his cock while staring down at her; she licked her lips and stuck out her tongue for him while cupping her tits as though they were a target.

"AGH!!" he groaned as his cum exploded out of him. He painted the redhead's chest with several large streaks of it; she successfully caught some with her tongue while tenderly squeezing her breasts.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, glancing down at her prize. "That's a lot!"

"You're just not used to seeing it because it's usually inside you." Sam plopped on the bed with a satisfied sigh. "Damn."

Emily rubbed the semen around with her fingers, like lotion. Then she leaned forward and gave his limpening penis one long lick from balls to tip. It jumped involuntarily. He took a moment to watch her show off her body for him, taking a mental picture of her naughty beauty.

"Let me clean off quickly," she said slyly. "Don't want to be too wet for round two."

"No such thing," he said as she walk into the bathroom. He listened to a bit of ruffling and the flush of the toilet. When she came out, her skin was clean and her hair straighter. "You shouldn't have brushed your hair," he said, standing up to run his fingers through it. She shuddered and closed her eyes. "It's about to get messed up again."

Her response was to kiss him hard on the mouth. Their naked bodies were pressed firmly together as their hands caressed each other's backs.

Suddenly his finger grazed her pubic hair, causing her legs to slowly spread. She bit his lip gently as he snuck his hand between her thighs. With two fingers he swirled her labia around in circles, distributing the wetness she seemed to eagerly expel. Her bite on his lip loosened; eventually her mouth was simply parted in front of his, their breath intertwining.

"Lay on the bed," he instructed. She did so on her back along the edge while he stood next to her. His cock swung near her face and she took it with hand and mouth as he reached for her wedge once more.

"Mmmm," she moaned with a mouthful of his member, spreading her legs apart as he dipped a finger inside of her. They matched paces, comfortably pleasuring one another with intentionally moderate speed. Her wetness began to slosh around his finger, telling him to add another. She quietly moaned in approval.

With his free hand he lifted his cock out of her mouth and inched forward slightly, holding his balls above her face. Without hesitation she licked around them; his length fell on her cheek and he instead grabbed her breast, gently caressing her nipple.

Her moans got louder as his fingering got faster. He inserted a third finger while beginning to use his thumb on her clit. Her hips slowly bucked under his arm.

"Faster!" she begged, her breath tickling his crotch. He complied, thrusting his fingers in and out of her at a rapid pace. Within seconds, her abdomen began to pulse and her legs flex around his hand. Her head tilted back slightly and she moaned into his skin, sending vibrations of pleasure through his body.

He withdrew his fingers and used them to rub her labia again, fast enough to maintain her pleasure. She squealed as a subtle amount of fluid squirted out of her, all over his hand and her bedspread. The squeals turned into laughter as her orgasm died down.

"Stick that cock back in me," she demanded.

"Not yet."

His fingers reentered her vagina while his other hand reached behind him to hold her hair. While continuing to lick his balls, she grabbed his length with both hands and stroked him as quickly as he fingered her. In doing so she squeezed her tits between her arms, giving them the appearance of soft, spherical orbs.

"Mm!" she cried again, muffled by his legs. Already high on her last orgasm, it wasn't long before she came again on his fingers. This time, her squirt was much larger, hitting Sam's forearm and clearly soaking the sheets below her.

After flicking his hand above her pelvis and running it up her stomach, he brought it to his mouth to taste her lovely nectar. His thoughts turned only toward penetration.

He made his way around the bed and knelt in front of the strawberry beauty. She was too winded to beg again, and she didn't need to; in one slow and slick thrust, his length was entirely inside of her. She cupped and squeezed her tits to hold them in place as he fucked her hard. Each slap was complimented by a genuine moan, signifying her bliss.

Her ankles found their way onto his shoulders and he held her legs like a rollercoaster seatbelt as he powerfully thrusted in and out of her. When she no longer had the discipline to hold her breasts she let go and wildly sought for something else to grab, settling on the sheets by her ears. Now her tits bounced free on her chest, giving him yet another pleasurable sight.

He found that he was lasting longer than usual, but the combination of her second oral and current vaginal pleasure was quickly getting to be too much for him. He slowed down and she caught his intent.

"No! Fill me up!"

With a smirk he resumed his pounding, the heat in his body rapidly rising. He groaned loudly as he came inside of her pussy, unable to keep moving once his cock began to pulse.

"YES!" she cried, reaching down to stroke his cock as he ejaculated into her. The pleasure was so great it was almost painful; he had to grab her hand and pull her away. Instead, she began to rub her clit.

Upon finishing, they both released the last of their sexual energy in one long, simultaneous exhale. He chuckled at their synchronicity.

"I didn't even get to ride you," she breathed. He knew that was her favorite position.

"Next time," he said with a chuckle, collapsing next to her. They began to cuddle, Emily draping her leg over his thigh and snuggling her head into her arm. The evidence of their intercourse quickly leaked onto his leg. Her hair, as messy as predicted, smelled of vanilla shampoo.

They were silent for a long time, during which Sam realized that Emily had never cuddled him. She was always quick to get back to her art or move onto the next thing in her day. Now, laying with her... it was serene, it was lovely.

"This is nice," he whispered. It took her a tad longer than natural to respond and he sensed the hesitation.

"Yeah," she said. Not wanting to press it or ruin the moment, he waited for her to either say more or relax back into him. She did neither.

Several minutes later, she got up and used the bathroom. Sam waited for her to return, and when she did, she did not rejoin him in bed.

"I know I already asked, but do you need help packing?"

"No," she said, quickly adding a "thank you." He sat up and gathered his clothes but did not put them on.

"Are you okay?" he asked, uncertain if it was the right move. Of all his partners, Emily was the only one he felt didn't share all of her feelings.

"Yeah." She approached him after picking out a fresh pair of underwear and kissed him softly on the mouth. "I had a fun time."

They exchanged smiles, but internally Sam was stricken by her tone. It made him feel like he was just satisfying her urges again. He didn't want to take things too fast with her, but he also wanted her to feel the same way that he felt: that they were in a real relationship.

"Well, I think I'm going to head out. I have some projects to work on and I don't want to slow down your prep for the weekend." He stood up and kissed her again while she picked out a fresh t-shirt from her dresser. "Have a great time in Chicago."

"I will." She kissed him on the chest and gave his flaccid cock a gently squeeze. "See you on Monday."

On that note, Sam got dressed and headed out. He kept scratching his head during the drive home. What was the source of Emily's hesitancy?

***

The day began with painting the library walls. Sam went with a neutral light tan and did the first coat relatively quickly. While it dried, he decided to fulfill his promise to Stephanie and check out her outlet.

Of his partners, Stephanie's house was the only one he hadn't visited. She lived very close to the restaurant in a small neighborhood near the center of town. About half of the houses on her block had been completely renovated, and her house was not one of them. On either side, she was neighbored by homes that were twice as big, while hers looked like it was built in the 1940s.

The doorbell was first answered by a barking dog. Stephanie opened the door, holding a large brown dog by the collar. It seemed more excited to greet him than anything, showing no aggression. Sam said hello to both of them and immediately got on his knees to pet it.

"This is Maggie," said the blonde. "She's a brown lab and very friendly."

"I can tell!" he exclaimed, wincing happily while Maggie licked his cheek. "Hello!" he repeated in an exaggerated baby voice.

After the initial excitement, he stood up and gave Stephanie a firm hug and kiss. Her long hair was in a ponytail, and she wore a plain white shirt and jean shorts.

"Well, make yourself at home." She led him into the kitchen, the windows of which showed off the view of her small backyard. The walk across the house was shorter than the walk across Sam's living room, but it gave off a very cozy energy. There were wide passageways through each room and he could see the plethora of photos and memorabilia that Stephanie and her family must have collected over the years.

"I love your home!" he said. She shrugged but smiled. "Is Lauren here?"

"No, she and mom are at the restaurant. Lauren doesn't usually work on Wednesdays, but she's covering for me while I have you over."

He mirrored her genuine smile. "Does Lucia live here too?"

"She used to, but we moved her into an apartment down the street from the restaurant a few years ago. It was a little crowded with the three of us. As you can see, we don't throw much away."

"I think it's great," he observed, looking at a picture on the fridge of Stephanie with a teenage Lauren. "When was this?"

"Three or four years ago. Lauren's junior year of high school. That's us in New York, at an Italian restaurant."

Stephanie reminisced for a moment while Sam continued to look around. After a sigh, she changed the subject. "I can show you the outlet if you're ready."

"Sure."

They walked into the adjacent living room. A long cabinet with a television was pushed away from the wall, leaving room to attend to the outlet that would otherwise be hidden behind it. "I don't remember having an outlet there growing up," she explained. "But I was hoping I could plug the TV into it. There isn't another outlet close enough to reach and I don't really want to rearrange again."

"I'll check it out. First we need to turn off the electricity. Where's your breaker?"

"In the basement. I'll show you." They went downstairs and found it on the far side of the room. Sam took out his phone and turned on the flashlight before turning off everything on the main floor, just to be safe. Then they went back upstairs and he got to work on the outlet while Stephanie held the flashlight for him. Just like with Emily's sink, he had brought his toolkit and was able to unscrew the cover and find a damaged wire. It was good that they caught it, he told her.

"How did that even happen?" she wondered.

"It's probably just old. Normal wear and tear, electrical damage. It happens." He stood up. "I'm not an expert at this stuff so it might be better to call a professional."

Stephanie sighed. "Well, thanks for checking."

"Hey, it wasn't a complete bust" He pushed a strand of loose hair out of her face. "We found the source of your problem, AND I got to meet Maggie!"

Stephanie smiled calmly. Then, her lips spread more enthusiastically. "The real fun hasn't even begun yet."

He leaned in to kiss her, and she gladly accepted. "I do have to get back to work though," she added.