Liliana Learns a New Lesson

Story Info
Liliana Learns Much Needed Lessons About Herself and Her Dom.
3.7k words
4.06
5.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cross my heart and hope to die, I don't need another guy, to fight my battles, to overshadow me..." (Queen by Loren Gray)

"Oh yea little one?"

I jump and peak around the shower curtain to see him standing there. I frown at him. "It's just a song."

He laughed a little, "I can tell since you were singing it."

I roll my eyes and close the curtain again to finish my shower. Suddenly the shower curtain flew open and he stood there glowering at me. "I'm sorry... Do we have an attitude today?"

"No!" I pouted as the water rained down on my wet hair.

"Then let's start this over again shall we? Hello beautiful."

I looked at him for a long moment and then broke. Tears streamed down my face and I started gulping air and water at the same time making me cough. I sat down in the shower and brought my knees to my chest and sobbed.

Startled, he turned off the water and immediately climbed into the shower with me sitting in front of me. "Woah woah woah, little one. What's wrong? What's going on?"

I couldn't speak as the tears poured down my face and my sobbing turned into hyperventilating and hiccups. I began to shiver from the cold so he stood up to grab my towel and put it around me. "Baby, you need to calm down and breathe. Tell me what's wrong."

I couldn't calm my breathing right away but he was patient and held me. Finally I was able to speak a little. "I- I- I- had a bad dream last n-n-night and I'm s-s-so scared." I looked at him with big eyes. I wiped my tears as I said, "I-I know I'm being stupid."

He looked at me seriously before grabbing me and hugging me tightly. "No, pet that is not you being stupid. It's not stupid to feel scared even if it was only a dream. When you feel up to it I want you to tell me what it was about though okay?" I nodded into his chest as I curled up against him shivering. He held me there for a long time and when I finally calmed down I was able to pull away from him.

"Sorry I got you all wet. You have to go back to work don't you?"

He brushed the hair from my face. "Well, that's why I wanted to surprise you. I took the rest of the day off so we can celebrate."

I looked at him confused. "Celebrate what?"

"Your birthday you weirdo. Today is your birthday."

"Oh." I looked at him surprised. "You really don't need to. I haven't celebrated my birthday much since I was a kid. It's just another day now."

He furrowed his brow at me and became stern. "We are celebrating your birthday. I suggest you get ready."

"Honestly you don't need to waste your money on me like that."

"Your ass had better be ready in 30 minutes. Casual is acceptable." He stood up and stepped out of the shower. "We are celebrating your birthday today understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. I'll be in the living room when you are done." And with that, he left the bathroom.

I only needed 20 minutes to get ready. I did a quick makeup look, left my hair down which is how he liked it to be worn and dressed casually as instructed with jeans and a Nirvana t-shirt. I opened the bedroom door and walked into the living room sitting next to him in order to put on my socks and shoes. I looked at him when I was done and waited. In a few minutes the show he was watching ended and he turned off the television. "You ready little one?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Alright, let's go." He grabbed my hand and led me to the door, picking up my purse along the way and making sure my keys were in my bag. We walked out the door.

Approximately an hour later we arrived at our first destination. By the time we arrived I completely forgot my nightmare and was instead excited to be at my favorite places in the world... the aquarium. I turned to him and smiled broadly. "Are we going to the aquarium?!" He nodded and I could barely contain myself. He parked the car and opened my door for me. We walked to the entrance and he paid for our tickets while I danced around him in anticipation. He put our tickets into his wallet for safe keeping next to the key for my new locked anal plug that was sitting in my bottom drawer at home. We were then directed into the aquarium where we spent the next 3 hours looking at all of the exhibits and placards.

By the time we came out and went through the gift shop it was dark outside. We got into the car with my new octopus mug and a skeleton mermaid necklace that I planned to put around the rear view mirror in my car. I couldn't have been happier, until we stopped at the second place on his list. I looked up from the mug in time to see the sign to my favorite sushi bar, Takeda Sushi. He turned into the parking lot and I thought I was going to pee myself. I was so incredibly happy. Once again he opened my car door for me and as I took his hand, he led me inside where we spent another hour eating happily and talking. This was already the best birthday I had ever had. I couldn't see how it would get any better than this.

Once done with sushi we get back into the car for the last time of the night and he begins driving home. We stopped one last time to pull through a drive-in ice cream place and I got my favorite rainbow sherbert as he got cherry garcia. As I happily lapped up my ice cream he drove to, and parked, at a nearby park that overlooked the water. We sat and ate our ice cream while listening to the water. We both are in silent contemplation and when we finish our ice cream we continue to just sit and watch the water reflect the stars and moon above completely void of thought. Once we are both ready to leave he shifts the car into drive and we take off into the night. I look over at him as we drive listening to music and I have the sudden urge to unzip his pants and pull out his cock to tease and suck. My mouth begins to water as I imagine what it feels and tastes like in my mouth. But I am too nervous and instead resign to look out my window. Slowly, I feel myself fall asleep to the rhythm of the car.

I am walking through a familiar place at sunset. I don't want to be here but I am supposed to be meeting someone so I stay. I sit on a bench and wait. I watch the sun sink quite quickly into the horizon and with a gust of wind the scenery is changed. I am standing on the cliff with a rock face in front of me. There are three people hanging there by their arms. I think they are dead. As I walk closer one of them looks up and... AAAHHHH!

I startle awake and scream. I look wildly around me and when I realize I'm still in his car and there is no cliff or bodies I begin to calm down. Just a nightmare. I breathe deep and try to swallow but my mouth is so dry. I look out my window and see him walk down the sidewalk and towards the car door, opening it for me and smiling as he reaches his hand out. I see behind him and recognize his house. I had been here only twice before. I smiled at him as if I didn't just wake up screaming and take his hand as I exited the car.

"You can spend the night with me tonight okay?"

I nod in agreement.

He leads me into his house and down the hallway to the right towards his bedroom. It is dark but we navigate it easily. He is such a tidy housekeeper. He opens the door to the bedroom and I step inside. He walks past me to the attached bathroom and I hear the faucet turn on. I too walk to the bathroom and he is already brushing his teeth while holding a toothbrush out to me with toothpaste already on it. I take it and begin brushing my own teeth. He then washes his face and hands me a clean wash cloth so I can do the same. Before leaving the bathroom he kisses me softly on the temple saying, "I'll see you when you get in there."

I look at my pale face in the mirror and the memory of the dream fades into nothing. I look down at the running water for a moment and then dip down to wash my face thoroughly making sure to remove my makeup. Once done I look at myself in the mirror one more time and then exit the bathroom turning off the light as I leave. He is sitting in bed under the blankets reading and my side of the bed is folded open so I can get in. I undress completely, making sure to put my clothes in a neat pile on the neighboring chair and then I climb into bed and sidle up next to him as he reads. Under the blankets I can tell he is nude as well which is best for you anyway. Again, I have the urge to take him into my mouth and my pussy begins to moisten at the thought. Instead I look up at him and snuggle into him before closing my eyes.

I wake up a few hours later with his hands pressing my hips down as he takes me from behind lustfully. I groggily moan loudly and peer back at him while biting my own lip. He sees me and begins to thrust harder and faster while taking turns at slapping each of my ass cheeks. My arms are stretched out in front of me and lay under the pillows but I find that I cannot move them. I do a test tug and find that my wrists are cuffed together and then cuffed to the bed frame. I grab a hold of the line connecting me to the bed and arch my ass up a little bit to get a better angle until he is hitting just right. My eyes roll back into my head as I moan in pleasure. He begins to thrust harder with long strokes. I soon can't hold it back anymore. "Please, Sir. May I cum?" My voice comes out breathless and he pretends not to notice.

"Please, Sir. May I cum?" I say a little bit louder.

"Oh, you're awake. I thought I was going to finish before you awoke from such a deep sleep."

"Please, Sir!"

He wraps his hand around my neck and pulls so my head is bent backwards. He then cups my left breast that is now exposed and begins to roughly massage it and pull at my nipples hard. "Cum you fucking slut. You didn't even stir when I shoved my cock deep inside you, you're such a fucking whore that taking a dick doesn't wake you. Cum!"

I cum hard all over his cock and as I convulse he pounds into me harder and faster until another wave of pleasure rolls over me causing liquid to shoot out of my pussy around his cock. I shout in pleasure as he continues thrusting. I try to squirm away from him but being cuffed to the bed doesn't allow me much movement. He takes his cock out of my pussy and pushes it deep into my ass. I let out a small shriek. "Sir, you're too big. I can't take it."

He slaps my ass. "Did I tell you to speak, you little bitch?! Of course it will fit. Because I say it will. Now shut up and spread your legs wide for me."

I spread my legs wider for him and he uses the juice from my pussy as lube and enters my ass. I groan as I feel him stretch me thoroughly. He's right, he does fit. It's a tight fit but it fits. And when he manages to get all the way down his slick shaft he pulls out all the way and begins the process again, and again until he is satisfied that I will stay open for him. I hear clicks and then a whir sound comes on as I recognize one of my favorite toys. The wand. He lifts me up slightly while his cock is in my ass and puts the wand directly on my clit before pushing my hips down on it. He then drills down into my ass hard and fast making sure to keep pressure on my hips so it doesn't move and come off the wand. The vibration combined with his cockhitting all the right spots I end up cumming before I can ask. Uh oh. He pulls roughly out of me almost instantly and rolls me over taking me off the wand.

"Did you just cum without permission whore?"

"I'm so sorry Sir, it happened so fast."

"Oh did it?"

I nodded.

"And you're sorry?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well then, since you like to cum so much..." He put the wand at its fullest speed and put it on my clit while moving it in small circles applying hard pressure. "You're going to cum as much as I want you to and I'm not going to stop. So keep cumming until I tell you to stop."

My eyes widened in horror. He reached over to the right side of the bed and pulled a strap with a cuff on it and put it around my ankle and then he reached over to the left side and did the same thing until my legs were spread as far apart as they could. The straps came from the top-ish corners of the bed so my legs were not only pulled apart but they were also pulled up so I was completely exposed to him.

"Please, Sir. I promise to be good."

"That's good. You still have to take your punishment." I whimpered.

He put the wand again on my clit at full speed and then pulled a dildo from under the other pillow and started to fuck my pussy with it at the same time. "See, you don't get my cock until you start behaving." He worked the dildo expertly and soon I was on the edge. "I know you're close you little bitch now fucking cum. I won't tell you again." With that, I came hard squirting straight into the air as I convulsed. He did not remove either item from me and I cum a total of 4 times before my clit starts to become painful. He removes the wand from my clit and slaps it with his hand. He then takes the dildo out of my pussy and shoves it deep into my ass thrusting hard and fast until I cry out cumming yet again. My eyes begin to roll back into my head and I can't control what is happening anymore. I cum again and again before he stops and pulls the dildo out of my ass. I go limp and close my eyes. He slaps my face to make me open my eyes.

"No falling asleep yet whore. I still haven't gotten mine." He shoves his cock deep into my ass as he penetrates me at the same time with the dildo. Holding the dildo in place he fucks my ass furiously. Tears are rolling down my face as I am so sore but I don't dare say anything. This is my punishment and I have to take my punishment. "Have you had enough yet whore? Do you want me to stop?"

I look at him but say nothing. He shoves harder and I cum again. I am so sore that this time it is almost painful and I try to get free of my restraints and close my legs. "I said, have you had enough yet whore?"

"Yes, Sir! Please, I've had enough."

"So, you get yours but I don't get mine. Is what you are saying slut?"

"No, Sir."

"Who's pussy is this?"

"It's your pussy, Sir."

"And when does it get to cum?"

"It cums when you give it permission Sir."

"Good girl."

He stops thrusting and slowly removes the dildo from my pussy and then removes his own cock from my ass, still fully engorged. He removes the cuffs from my ankles and from my wrists and then lays on the bed next to me. "As far as I'm concerned you still need to apologize to me and you don't deserve to have my cum inside your ass or pussy."

I roll towards him and place my hand around his cock and begin to stroke it as I get up on my knees. I wrap my mouth around his cock and play with his sensitive tip with my tongue. He begins to moan and I start working the shaft with my hands making sure to let the spit drip from my mouth to make it slippery for my hands to work easily. I begin to suck and massage his cock with my tongue. I hear him moan again and he tangles his hand in my hair. I take the hint and begin to work faster and with more enthusiasm and vigor. I start to massage his balls with my free hand and as I look up at him I see that he is watching me. With an intake of breath he begins to thrust upwards to meet my mouth. I stabilize myself with my hands as he uses his hands to bring my head down and he thrusts upward.

He suddenly rolls over taking me with him and he is straddling my stomach. He starts to stroke his own cock until it erupts all over my chest making sure to miss my mouth completely. He finishes on my tits and as he becomes completely empty he leans forward and kisses my forehead. He gets off me and again lays down beside me. As my breathing returns and the soreness begins to subside I lay there. Never given permission to get up and clean myself, I lay there until I fall asleep again.

Again I am walking through the familiar place at sunset. I don't make it to the bench when a gust of wind changes the scenery. I am standing on the cliff with a rock face in front of me and there are now two people hanging there by their arms. I walk closer to them. There is a man on the left and he is torn in half and the machete that did it remains where it chopped. In the middle there is another man who lifts his head and smiles a bloody smile. Both of his eyes have been removed and hang by threads of veins. I turn and look beside the old chevy to my right and there is a woman trying to crawl away but her legs are broken. She is crying and trying to say something but I do not hear her. Everything is muffled. She then takes a knife out of her pocket and brings it to her own neck and ......

"Liliana! Liliana, wake up! You're having a bad dream! Babe wake up!" My eyes snap open and he is over top of me and shaking me awake. I look up and when I recognize that I am no longer dreaming and I see him, I start to sob. He immediately grabs me and pulls me tight against his chest as he sits up. "Shhh. I'm here. I'm here." He sat there and rocked me, soothing me by running his hand over my hair and holding me so close. When I finally calmed down I told him my dream and what I had seen.

I pulled away from him and looked up at him. "I hope I didn't wake you up."

He stared at me. "Baby girl, you were literally screaming in your sleep. It took me a whole 5 minutes to wake you up."

I started to tear up again. "I'm so sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry. I want to know who put all these nasty thoughts into your head. Unfortunately I can't help you fight a nightmare."

He held me close again for a moment. "Here. Let me go make you a hot cup of tea and we can sit up and watch some cartoons. Would you like that? Some nice and not scary cartoons. I think you've been watching too many horror movies. Let's take a break."

I nod in agreement. "Wait, don't you work tomorrow?!"

"I'll call in. It's no big deal."

"I don't mean to be such a nuisance."

THUNK! I rub my forehead where he flicked it. "Don't be dumb. You aren't a nuisance. You had a nightmare. It happens. And I'm going to make sure you're alright before I leave you. That's what I'm here for."

I nod and smile.

"Now... honey?"

I look at him confused.

"In your tea. Honey?"

"Oh! Yes, please."

He kissed me hard on the mouth and then once on the forehead where he had flicked it. "Alright, I'll be right back." He handed me the television remote. "Now, pick some cartoons."

"Yes, Sir." I watched him leave the room... still completely naked. I smiled as I watched his butt walk away. I then turned to the television and tuned it to the first cartoon I saw. Tom and Jerry.

I then cuddled back down in the blankets, sitting against the headboard, and waited for him to return.