Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit!" exclaimed Shorty as he turned to look at Tom, his face mirroring his agreement. Shorty continued to breath hard, trying to regain his composure.

Meanwhile, on the floor, L had pushed her son backward onto the carpet and was riding his cock again. Like mother, like son, thought Tom as he looked down. Both were insatiable as they continued to rut like deer. As Tom could see L's son building toward his big finish, his attention was drawn away as he looked up to see Hank exiting the hallway and headed toward the kitchen. Shorty got up and headed toward the shower.

Tom turned back toward L and her son as Jeff let out a wolflike growl as he could hold back no longer. Jeff was kneeling upright now, with L's soft ass cheeks in the claw like grip of his two hands as he wailed into her pussy with the herky-jerky motion of someone who was finally shooting their wad. L hung on for dear life as she too, spasmed in orgasm as she held on for dear life.

"Don't bother putting her down," said Tom impassively. "Just carry her to the shower. You know the drill."

Once Tom could hear the shower running, he headed down the hallway toward the master bedroom himself. He wanted to go through L's purse and suitcase, to find the charger for her iPhone.

As he reached the bedroom, he could see L through the open bathroom door. Apparently, it was Jeff who was in the shower. L was in the large circular bathtub next to it, ensconced in a steaming bubble bath, laying back contentedly with her eyes closed.

"Better yet!" Tom said to himself in a muffled voice. L was too far gone to hear him, anyway, probably having retreated once again to Chateau Roissy in her hyper-erotic imagination.

Walking to where L's things were next to the bed, Tom got lucky on his first try. The cord for the iPhone was in one of the side compartments to her purse and he slipped it in his pocket.

Tom couldn't resist the temptation to satisfy his curiosity. He dumped the contents of L's purse out on the bed. As he rummaged through the purse, he found something sticking out of the lining in the bottom. 'She's certainly consistent', Tom thought to himself. Pulling the two small blue books out, he discovered that they were L's and Princeton's passports. 'Lilith Nordquist Larsen', read L's passport. Tom shook his head. Yeah, she really was a Nordic goddess after all, he thought to himself.

Next, Tom opened Jeff's passport. 'Jeffrey Rene Larsen' apparently was Princeton's full name. What did L have in mind when she named her infant son 'Rene', Tom wondered. That would take some more thought, Tom concluded.

Tom could hear the shower stop, so he returned the passports where he had found them and dumped everything else back in the purse. As he did so, he could feel something hard on the other side of the compartment where he had found the phone charged. Pulling it open, he now saw the zipper on the inside. Pulling it back, he found two more credit cards, one was another black American Express card, and the other was a stainless-steel Visa Platinum card. Tom quickly pocketed them and tossed L's purse where it had been, just as Jeff walked out of the bathroom.

"What's up?" asked Jeff as he continued to dry himself.

"I was looking for the charger to L's phone," replied Tom.

"Find it?" said Jeff.

"Yeah," said Tom, "it was in her purse. Her phones almost dead. I used it to video our own little porn movie."

"That's dope," replied Jeff. "I'd like to see it."

"Yeah, I was thinking about us watching it on the big screen later," said Tom.

"Chateau Roissy Revisited," said Jeff.

"Huh?" said Tom, who was distracted because he was wondering why L had held out on the other two credit cards.

"The title of our little porn movie," answered Jeff. "I'll bet it would get all kinds of hits on Pornhub."

"Yeah, well if it did, your career at Princeton might be a short one," replied Tom, pointedly.

"That's true," said Jeff sighing. "But L's business would probably skyrocket."

"No doubt," said Tom. "She's definitely the star of that little passion play."

"She'd make one hell of a porn actress, wouldn't she!" exclaimed Jeff.

"Yeah," said Tom, still wondering about the other credit cards. "Why don't you go get dressed and help Hank in the kitchen. Maybe he can teach you some chef stuff. I wish I had learned to cook before I went to college."

"You went to college?" asked Jeff, sounding incredulous.

"Yeah, of course," replied Tom, not liking Jeff's implication.

"Where?" asked Jeff, curious now.

"Wharton," replied Tom, "Finance."

"FUCK! REALLY?" said Jeff. "I get it now. You got caught in some sort of big-time scam, didn't you?"

"Something like that," said Tom, getting impatient and uncomfortable with the questions. "Kitchen. Now, Princeton."

"OK, going," said Jeff as he headed for the door.

"Let's let L enjoy her bubble bath and rest," said Tom as Jeff neared the door.

"Yeah, you're right," said Jeff as he closed the door behind him.

Tom went to the bathroom and L was still lounging in the warm water with her eyes closed. She might even be asleep, he thought.

Closing the door so it was only open a crack, Tom moved to L's suitcase. 'What else is she keeping secret', Tom thought to himself. Again, Tom dumped the contents of the suitcase out onto the bed. Most of it was clothing he suspected that L would never wear again, especially the unflattering underwear.

Peeking into the slit at the bottom of the bag where he found the book, he found some additional papers inside, folded in thirds. Tom pulled them out to see what they were as he heard L's voice behind him.

"Those are my divorce papers," said L. "I planned on giving them to George on our last day here."

"That's certainly not surprising," said Tom. "Your boy will be heading off to college in a few months. Good time to make a clean break."

"Why were you going through my stuff?" asked L as she stood naked in the middle of the hardwood floor, dripping soapy water.

"Sometimes it pays off," said Tom, looking directly at L. "You find things like these."

Tom had pulled the two credit cards from his pocket and watched as L's eyes got big for a moment, before regaining her composure. Tom could see her wheels spinning as she considered her response.

"I never use those," said L, looking out the window as the snow continued to fall. "They're only for emergencies. Like the one I'll be in when the cards you are using are all cut off, and God knows for how long. Who knows how long it will take the banks to reinstate them. Especially with our bank accounts drained."

"OK, that makes sense," said Tom, offering the two cards back to L. "Under the circumstances, you probably won't be held responsible for the charges, just so you know."

"Can you put them back where you found them, please," said L. "It's cold. I'm going back to the bath."

Tom turned and put the two cards back in their secret zipper compartment and dropped the purse back on the floor.

"Want to join me," said L employing her most seductive smile, as Tom turned around to look at her as she leaned against the bathroom door, her hands posed above her head, accenting her jutting breasts. "Maybe you could wash my back...or something."

L slinked back into the bathroom swaying her hips provocatively as Tom removed his clothing, before making sure to lock the bedroom door. It was his turn now to feed the beast, thought Tom as he joined L in the bathtub.

Tom had taken his time in the bubble bath with L and by the time they were done 'bathing' each other, they needed a shower. As they walked out of the bathroom, it was dark outside. They walked down the hallway together toward the great room.

Tom had asked L to wear the lavender teddy he had bought for her, just to change things up. The rubies hanging from her nipples jostled back and forth against the sheer fabric of the teddy and the large ruby that hung from the top of her labia swayed between her legs through the crotchless panties. She was wearing her leather 'SLUT' collar and the wrist and ankle restraints as well. She had added the gold belly chain that Tom bought at La Femme Sauvage to her ensemble. The small gold plate at the center of the chain was etched with the word 'WHORE'.

As they walked down the hallway, they sniffed what smelled like a beef roast cooking in the over. Once they reached the great room, they saw Shorty kicked back in one of the recliners and watching the movie again. He was stretched out on the recliner and seemed to be nodding off.

They walked past him quietly and headed toward the den, where they heard Hank and Jeff, who looked up from the computer as they walked into the room.

"Finally came up for air?" said Jeff, lewdly smiling at his mother.

Both Tom and L ignored the comment.

"We ordered robes for everyone," said Hank enthusiastically, looking at Tom.

"L's already got a couple of robes that we bought at La Femme Sauvage," said Tom

"Not for L, for us," replied Hank.

"Like the ones the men wear in the movie," added Jeff. "Long silk robes, with fleur de lis on them."

"They'll be here tomorrow," said Hank.

"Sounds good," said Tom. "Did you finish ordering the stuff on the list?"

"Yeah, just finished," replied Hank. "Dinner is in the over."

"Yes, I could smell it," said L. "It smells delicious."

"Roast beef, with garlic and herbs," said Hank. "It's slow cooking. It will be another couple of hours."

L walked over to the window and froze. There were men in black tactical gear crossing the frozen pond in front of the cabin. There were at least a dozen of them. It had just started to snow again, but she could make them out as they cautiously approached the cabin.

Hank had gone back to the kitchen and Jeff had moved to the couch and was stretched out now. L suddenly felt riddled with guilt. She had encouraged Tom to use her business Amex to make personal purchases. She knew that would set off red flags. Especially since she never used the card to make cash advances. But she didn't think they would catch on so soon.

"Tom! Can I talk to you in the bedroom for a moment?" asked L urgently as she rushed down the hallway.

"Sure," said Tom, wondering what was up, as he followed her.

~~~~~

The deafening booms reverberated throughout the previously quiet cabin as the tactical team's battering ram knocked the door off its hinges and the flash bang grenades exploded. In seconds, the black clad tactical team swarmed the cabin and had Shorty and Jeff on the floor in the great room, and Hank on the floor in the kitchen as well.

"We're missing three!" yelled the tactical leader. "Check the bedrooms."

"No one is armed," yelled Jeff who was on his stomach and handcuffed behind his back. "Their guns are in the lockbox in the hallway."

The team cleared each room as they went down the hallway, kicking the gun safe to the end of the hallway and toward the great room. The first bedroom was empty. In the second, they found George.

"One target located," said the officer in the lead. "Looks like the husband."

When they reached the final door to the master bedroom, it was closed. The lead officer tried the door handle. It was locked.

"Open up and come out with your hands up!" ordered the officer. "You're surrounded."

"He's gone! He's gone!" screamed a woman.

"Open the door!" demanded the officer.

"I can't! I can't!" cried out L. "He handcuffed me!"

The officer kicked in the door and scanned the room.

The window to the right of the bed was open and snow from the blizzard raging outside blew in and was already beginning to pile up on the hardwood floor.

"He went out the window," cried the woman hysterically.

The lead officer finally turned toward the sound of the woman's voice and focused on her. She was sprawled on the bed in a black robe with her hands secured behind her back in leather bondage restraints. Her feet were secured as well.

"Are you alright ma'am?" asked the officer as he moved toward her.

"Get these off of me, PLEASE!" begged the woman.

The officer sat her up on the edge of the bed and unfastened the restraints on her wrists and then her ankles.

"He grabbed his parka and 'go bag' and went out the window," said the woman urgently. "If you hurry, you can catch him!"

There was another officer leaning out the window and looking around. When he stuck his head back inside, he closed the window.

"Sorry ma'am," said the officer. "The way it's snowing, there won't be a trail. Even if we had dogs with us, they wouldn't do any good in the snow."

"Are you sure?" asked the woman skeptically.

"Don't worry, he won't get very far in this snow," said the officer. "He'll either turn up at one of your neighbors, or we'll find his body when the snow clears."

"Are you sure?" asked the woman, unconvinced.

"Excuse me for a moment ma'am," said the officer as he lifted up the microphone hanging from his shoulder. "The third fugitive has bailed out the window. Dispatch sheriff's units to the neighbors in case he shows up."

"Copy," came the tinny reply from the mike.

L watched from the edge of the bed as other officers led her husband down the hallway wrapped in a blanket.

"Sir," said the officer who had been leaning out the window, acknowledging the officer who had just walked into the room.

"Let's join everyone else in the living room," said the agent who appeared to be in charge as he stood in the doorway. The officer who had freed L from the restraints helped her to her feet.

L self-consciously wrapped her robe more tightly around her and retied the sash more securely as she walked down the hallway with the officers. When they reached the great room, Shorty, Hank and her son were sitting on the couch with their hands handcuffed behind their backs. All three men turned to look at L and she made eye contact with each, her eyes lingering on her son.

Next, L looked up and saw her husband George sitting in the recliner nearest the fireplace. He was shivering.

"Can I have another blanket?" asked George, his voice petulant.

Soon, one of the agents returned from down the hallway with another blanket and George spread it over his feet and legs, covering the arms of the chair.

L moved to the back of the couch and put her hands on her son's shoulders reassuringly.

"Officer, can't you take the cuffs off my son?" asked L. "He hasn't done anything wrong.

"Shortly," said the lead officer. "As soon as we get a few things squared away. First of all, do you require medical attention, ma'am?"

"NO! I'm fine!" said L adamantly. "I don't need anyone else pawing at me."

"Are you sure?" asked the lead officer. "One of the paramedics is a woman, if you would prefer."

"NO!" said L adamantly, one more time. "I'm fine!"

L looked away from the officer and toward her husband. George's eyes were filled with hate. He had a crazed look on his face, and he was staring right at her. Next, George fixated on Shorty for a few moments as his face turned completely red. Then finally he turned to look at their son. Now his facial muscles stiffened even more, and his temples bulged as he locked his malevolence stare on his son. L was unnerved as she watched him.

George was consumed with hate as he sat huddled in his recliner, looking at his tormentors. From beneath the blanket, he reached under the armrest into the storage compartment and fished around. Finally, his hand found what it was looking for. Then George hastily looked up when he heard the static coming from all the radios.

All the officers' radios were buzzing, and a voice announced that there was no sign of the third fugitive. Everyone was distracted. Now was his opportunity, George thought!

"Copy that," said the team leader as he pressed the radio's button on his shoulder. "Have sheriff's deputies remain in position at..."

Shots rang out. The first three hit Shorty in the middle of his chest and he slumped forward on the couch. Now everyone was looking at George. He had peeled the blanket away and he turned the pistol he was holding in a two-hand grip toward his son, who immediately recognized the Lady Colt.

"NO! Not your son!" yelled Hank as he threw his body in front of Jeff.

The next two shots went through Hank's back and the third grazed his bicep as it entered Jeff's shoulder. Hank slumped forward into Jeff's body, preventing him from moving.

Now George hastily raised the gun, aiming it at his wife who was screaming hysterically as she threw herself over the couch to cover Jeff's head and body. As George took aim at his wife, all the officers standing around her had finally had time to drawn their weapons and fired into George's body, their bullets ripping into his chest as the force of the 45 caliber rounds from their Kimbers knocked him backwards, causing the chair to tip over backwards and his body to roll over onto the hardwood floor behind it.

L continued to scream as more officers rushed into the great room from the back of the house and from outside as wind and snow swept through the open door.

~~~~~

"As I said, the offer my client is making you is highly advantageous for you and your real estate company," said the well-dressed attorney sitting across the glass desktop from L.

"I'm sure it is," replied L, who was perusing the legal documents that the high-priced lawyer had just handed her, as he continued to extoll the merits of the proposed deal.

L had an inscrutable smile on her face, thought the middle-aged lawyer as he looked directly at her, before letting his eyes wander back down to her bosom. The sheer lavender blouse she was wearing was unbuttoned two buttons too low and both her cleavage and impressive breasts were completely and deliberately on display.

Not that the buttons made much of a difference, he thought, since the flimsy silk material was almost transparent. The attorney had been mesmerized by L since her assistant ushered him into her office. He continued to size her up. She was tall and wore a short lavender miniskirt that was a couple of shades darker than her blouse. The short miniskirt barely covered what he was pleased to discover was her bare ass, when she turned to sit back down at her desk after greeting him at the door. The skimpy skirt accented he long supple legs that went all the way up her pear-shaped bare ass.

She was curvaceous with thick flaming red hair that surrounded her stunning face and bangs that hovered over her round bedroom eyes that burned into him like hot coals. The rubies dangling from her luscious pink nipples danced back and forth beneath the sheer silk as her body moved.

L smiled as the portly lawyer ogled her body. She understood that her body and aggressive sexuality served her well in negotiating with men and provided her with a competitive advantage. She watched with amusement as the lawyer finally gathered himself and resumed his presentation.

"Frankly, it is far more generous that I would have advised," said the lawyer, trying to regain his customary composure. "But my client insisted."

"And you say your client wishes to remain anonymous?" asked L, being very businesslike, yet enjoying herself as she watched the attorney squirm as he continued to leer at her breasts.

"His identity is immaterial," said the attorney. "For all intents and purposes, you are dealing with the corporation he has funded and therefore, by extension, me, since I am acting as his fiduciary in this matter. For various reasons, he prefers to remain anonymous"

"I see," said L, the tone of her voice telling him to continue.

"He became aware of you when he was researching various investment opportunities in this area," continued the lawyer. "He is proposing to invest up to $50 million in high end residential properties that you identify on his behalf, to be remodeled and updated and resold at a handsome profit."