Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No master! Please, no!" begged Lilith meekly as she quickly turned in her seat and leaned over the console so she could rub her head against Tom's rigid muscle in a demonstration of submission.

Tom pressed forward, pushing the envelope.

"OK, then. For our entertainment tonight, your husband will be joining you and your son for a DP," said Tom, his voice icy. "Is that clear?"

"Is a DP what I think it is?" asked Lilith, before adding the word "Master" hoping to escape Tom's rath. She was pretty sure she knew what it meant and was growing more anxious by the minute about what it implied, but she wanted to hear it explicitly from Tom himself.

"You don't know what a DP is?" asked Tom, derisively. He knew damn well she actually knew what it meant, but he decided to play along. How could she not know what DP meant, she had the book. What was her game?

Tom couldn't take his eyes off the road at the moment, because they were on a treacherous two-way stretch of the highway and everyone, including him, was driving way too fast. And the road was all the more treacherous because it had started raining heavily again. Finally, Tom got tired of waiting for an answer from Lilith, since it was a rhetorical question anyway.

"You really have had a vanilla sex life," said Tom, mocking Lilith. "I can't belive you haven't encountered that term before. Really?"

"I think I know what it means, master," replied Lilith submissively, before making a final plea. "Please tell me master, so I know for sure, just what you are going to make me and my son to tonight."

"OK then, I'll spell it out for you, you slutty little whore," said Tom, his impatience with her growing, "It means that while you are on top of your son tonight, riding his rock-hard cock like a cowgirl, with all of us watching, your husband will be behind you, drilling your ass too."

Tom glanced over and watched as Lilith's body shuddered briefly. Lilith could feel the tingling sensation return between her legs as she squirmed slightly on her car seat. As repugnant as the idea of having her husband in her ass was, the thought of having both her orifices penetrated at the same time aroused her.

Lilith had anticipated that she would be sodomized, and probably repeatedly. And now she knew from Tom's own words that her ass was definitely on the menu. Lilith could feel the tingling sensation return between her legs.

What had honestly troubled Lilith about what Tom proposed was having her husband in her ass, or any other orifice for that matter. She had cut the bastard off and would prefer to keep it that way.

But before she could raise an objection, Tom had continued to describe what he wanted her husband and son to do to her. And a vivid mental image of what Tom was describing filled her mind.

"You'll be sandwiched between them," taunted Tom. "You'll have both of their cocks deep inside you at the same time, pounding into both your holes, over and over and making you cum again and again like the slutty little whore you are. And Hank, Shorty and I will be your audience, goading them on as your son and husband use you like a filthy whore."

"Oh God!" moaned Lilith loudly, drawing Tom's attention away from the highway. Lilith was slumped back into her car seat with her legs spread wide apart and she was frantically fingering herself to orgasm as she pushed hard into the back of the seat arching her back into the air, rocking her hips rhythmically and letting out a lustful scream as she came hard yet again.

Tom returned his eyes to the dangerous stretch of highway. He was beginning to think he had created a monster, though he knew that it had been lying dormant for a very long time, just waiting to be awakened. And besides, he thought, it was a pleasant sort of monster.

"Sit up slave!" demanded Tom as he continued to keep his eyes on the road. "Slaves are not allowed to cum without their master's permission. And I know that you know that. But your punishment will have to wait. We have important things to do right now."

Lilith pulled herself into an erect position and resumed the posture of a dutiful sex slave. But even as she sat quietly and submissively next to Tom as he focused on the road ahead, images of her naked son, with his muscled chest invaded her mind again.

She could see him lying beneath her as she rode his long thick shaft as she closes her eyes. In her imagination, she could feel every ripple and vein of her son's engorged penis sliding in and out of her hot wet vagina, as she drifted back into her waking dream.

It wasn't the first time she had imagined her son inside her, but this was the first time that she knew it would actually happen, and that very night. Lilith could feel the sex juices gushing out of her in anticipation of she and her son's long-awaited coupling. The seat beneath her was slick with her juices again.

Lilith found herself visualizing the very first time she had seen her adult son naked when he returned home from boarding school earlier in the year. He had come home to celebrate his eighteenth birthday.

She had been walking past the hall bathroom as he got out of the shower and stood drying himself. Her eyes were drawn to his impressive appendage hanging almost to his knees. The door had been ajar as she walked past and she felt compelled to stop, mesmerized by his enormous manhood as she gazed at him in the steamy mirror.

He had looked up and saw her watching him. He made no attempt to cover himself and she made no attempt to look away. When she looked up, wide-eyed from her son's impressive masculinity, they made eye contact and in that fraction of a second, even without exchanging any words, they both knew that it would only be a matter of time before he would be exploring places deep inside her that her husband had never reached.

"You're imagining your son inside you. Aren't you?" said Tom quietly, breaking Lilith's reverie.

"How did you know?" answered Lilith, not even attempting to hide her incestuous desires anymore.

"I could smell it," replied Tom. "Your pussy is leaking all over the seat again."

"I get that way whenever I think about having Jeff's huge thing inside me," confessed Lilith shamelessly. "The fact that he is my son and that it is so wrong, so taboo, only makes the fantasy more exciting. I realize I should be ashamed, but I'm not anymore."

Tom decided to let her talk.

"So, you fantasize about your son because your husband is incapable of taking care of your needs. Am I right?" probed Tom, urging Lilith to bare her soul even more.

"Yes," cried Lilith, hiding her face in her hands as she could feel her face turning red.

"And you fantasize about the book too?" said Tom, pushing further.

"Yes," said Lilith with a sigh, as she made eye contact with Tom briefly, before turning and bowing her head again. "You found the book in my suitcase, didn't you?"

"Yes, but I suspected you read it before that," said Tom. "You seemed to already know all the rules."

"I take it, you've read the book too then?" asked Lilith, realizing that he was letting her engage in a normal conversation for now.

"I read it in prison," replied Tom. "I got off to it the whole time I was inside."

"You don't plan on letting us go right away, do you" asked Lilith, the tone in her voice serious.

"No. We need to lay low for a while," replied Tom. "And your cabin sounds like the perfect place. It's isolated and there are no snoopy neighbors. How long did you and your family plan on staying this trip?"

"Three weeks," replied Lilith as she continued to remain in the submissive position but talked more freely. "Jeff is on interim break from boarding school. It was going to be our last opportunity to vacation together...before he starts college back east in the fall. Will three weeks be long enough for you?"

Tom was surprised at how 'matter of fact' Lilith was being about things. So, he decided to let her talk and push even harder.

"Yes, three weeks should be long enough," replied Tom. "Long enough to lay low and long enough for you and me to fulfill our mutual fantasies."

"Yes, I would like that too," said Lilith, allowing just a faint hint of enthusiasm to creep into her voice. They looked at each other briefly and her eyes said more. They were bedroom eyes, lustful eyes.

"And you're up to the whole thing?" said Tom, trying to control his excitement. "The bondage, the whippings, the floggings, all the other BDSM, and group sex. You know...having all of us using you at the same time, just like in the book?"

"YES!" answered Lilith, her voice husky and full of lust. "All of it!"

"Be sure you mean it," warned Tom, his voice conveying his seriousness. "Because once we start, I won't let you back out, no matter how much you may beg me."

"I've had these fantasies for twenty years," replied Lilith earnestly, looking up at Tom with unwavering eyes. "I want to be 'O' and I want to experience everything she experience, both the pleasure and the pain. I want to live 'The Story of O' just as the authoress did in her real life."

"I guess it is settled then," said Tom with an air of finality. "I guess if as your master I'm the one demanding that you fuck your son, that takes some of your guilt away. Right"

"I suppose," replied Lilith. "But it was going to happen anyway. We both want it. It was only a matter of time."

"We are almost to La Femme Sauvage now. Once we are done there, it will really be too late for you to change your mind. When you leave there, you'll look like a different woman. You'll BE a different woman. Your husband and son won't recognize you."

"I understand, master," said Lilith in almost a whisper. "Master, I wasn't completely truthful about my son. It wasn't just that one time. He was home for a couple of weeks from school and every day he showered when he got home from working out at the gym. His father was always still at school, and I made sure to come home early. Jeff left the bathroom door wide open the next day, and every day after that."

Lilith's voice trailed off, uncertain if she could continue.

"And what else, slave," prodded Tom. "If you are going to be truthful, be completely truthful."

"I would stand in the doorway in my kimono and let it fall open," said Lilith in a raspy voice. "And when he would see me there, he would open the curtain and face me. He would slowly run his hand up and down his long, thick shaft until he orgasmed, and I would finger myself until I did the same as we watched each other."

Tom looked over at Lilith and could see that she was nearly ready to cum again, and without even touching herself.

"I, I would cover myself again with my robe and run down the hall to my bedroom and lock the door behind me," confessed Lilith.

"You were afraid that your son would follow you?" asked Tom.

"No, I was afraid of what I would do," gasped Lilith. "Afraid just like I am now."

"So, you're still afraid about fucking your son?" asked Tom.

"No, I'm afraid of everything I will do with all of you, of losing control!" said Lilith, looking up at Tom for an instant, her eyes full of lust again. "And that I will like it too much, too much to go back to my old life. Afraid of what will become of me."

"You're a woman of means," said Tom encouragingly. "You can do whatever you want. Besides, you'll have your son. As for your husband, I'll let you figure out what to do with him."

"That bastard!" said Lilith vehemently. "I'll do with him what I should have done two years ago when he cheated on me."

"I wouldn't have thought he had it in him," said Tom laughing quietly.

"He doesn't," replied Lilith with a sneer. "The bastard was fucking one of his students. Thank God she had just turned eighteen. Otherwise, it would have cost me even more money to hush it up."

"Was she going to file charges, since he was her teacher or something?" asked Tom.

"Oh, hell no," said Lilith, her hard as nails businesswoman returning momentarily. "Everyone knew she was a little slut, including her parents. All they wanted was a payday."

"How much did it cost you?" asked Tom.

"Twenty-five thousand," replied Lilith. "I didn't care about the bastard. He could and should have gone to jail as far as I was concerned. I was worried about my son's reputation, and my business reputation."

"You probably made the right decision," said Tom. "But why are you telling me this, anyway?"

"Because I don't want my husband in my ass, or anywhere else!" said Lilith earnestly. "I haven't let him touch me since. I kicked him out of the bedroom, and he sleeps in the guest room now."

"Well, I can see why," said Tom. "The reason I was going to pair you with your husband and son first was because I wanted to make it easy on you initially and break you in slowly, for your sake. But if you don't want to fuck your husband, that's fine by me. But you'll have to start with a threesome then. Your son, Hank and Shorty."

"Fine. Anyone but George!" said Lilith coldly, before allowing her voice to warm. "Thank you, master! Can it be Jeff in me first?"

"Yes, but you may regret the decision," said Tom. "If Shorty doesn't get your pussy first, he's going to want your ass."

"OK," said Lilith softy.

"Yeah, well you haven't seen Shorty yet," said Tom. "He didn't get that nickname because of his height. The name was meant to be ironic. It's because of the big kielbasa he is packing."

"Well, you haven't seen my son yet either," said Lilith, as she warmed up to the idea of talking dirty for the first time in her life."

"If what you say is true, you're really in for it then," said Tom. "Of course, no one will hear your screaming, because Hank's cock will be down your throat."

"Can my son and I enjoy each other for just a few minutes first, master?" asked Lilith meekly. Her voice made it clear that it was a plea. "Before the others..."

Lilith's voice trailed off, afraid she might be testing Tom's patience with her.

"Yes. I'll enjoy watching you with your son. I'm sure we all well. With the exception of your husband, of course. I'm sure both of you will be, how should I put this...very energetic," replied Tom. "But I want you to suck him dry first, so when he is inside you, he lasts for a really long time. I want to watch him fuck you hard...and I want to watch your husband watching him do it."

"Yes, I want that too! Ah... but will he get to be in my..." Lilith began to ask sheepishly before Tom anticipated her question and answered it for her.

"Yes, he'll take your ass too," said Tom. "You needn't worry, all three of them will go around the world with you."

"Around the..." Lilith started to say.

"That means each of them will be making a stop in each of your ports," said Tom.

"Oh," replied Lilith sounding somewhat embarrassed momentarily as the imminent reality of the situation sank in. Even though she knew such threesomes would be inevitable, given she and Tom's mutual fantasies, she just hadn't realized everything would start happening so soon. Lilith receded back into her private reverie as she resumed her slave posture next to Tom.

Tom looked over and saw Lilith receding back into herself and decided to leave her alone and let her wrestle with her own demons for a while.

It was raining much harder now and Tom could barely read the road signs as he watched for the Highway 50 intersection, where he would turn left and head toward the salon in an industrial area near the small airport. He had been there a few years before with his girlfriend at the time, right before a couple of really bad decisions landed him back in prison for the second time. This time for 30 years.

He had been trying to mold his girlfriend at the time into a slave too. But it had ended badly that very same day at the salon. When the whip and cane came out in the private bondage dungeon at the back of the sex boutique that was part of the salon, the girlfriend called the safe word on their entire relationship. They ended up having a long quiet drive back to San Francisco that night.

Today's trip promised to have a much happier ending, Tom decided, and an evening that included even more happy endings.

The intersection for Highway 50 was almost on top of Tom before he saw it and he had to make a quick move into the center turning lane, prompting a horn blast and a one finger salute from the pickup truck right behind him. Within a few hundred yards after turning, he was making another left hand turn on Airport Road. The salon was not far ahead in a strip mall on the right, with warehousing and industrial buildings surrounding it.

Tom always assumed the owners of La Femme Sauvage would have preferred to be on the much busier Highway 395, and he also imagined that the local gentry had made sure the zoning would relegate a sex and bondage emporium to this or some similar less trafficked location, such as an industrial park near the airport, so as not to offend the tender sensibilities of the upright and the uptight or the tourist crowd.

As Tom pulled into the parking lot and found a space right in front of the salon part of the sex emporium, he put his hand on Lilith's thigh and gave it a tender squeeze, drawing her attention.

"I know you were listening carefully when I was on the phone making this appointment, so you know you are going to be tattooed. Right?" asked Tom.

"Yes," replied Lilith. "I assume in the same location "O" was branded."

"Correct," answered Tom. "The only question is what will be tattooed. I wanted to let you choose. The two choices are "Slut" or "Whore", so which would you prefer?"

"Why not both? 'Slutty Little Whore' is what you like to call me," said Lilith. "After all, that's what I am going to be from now on, so why not have truth in packaging, don't you think?"

"Very well," said Tom. "Slutty Little Whore" it is. And what color ink would you prefer?"

"Red, of course," replied Lilith immediately, "to match my new hair."

Before Tom could reply, his phone rang. It was Hank.

"What's up? Is there a problem?" asked Tom.

"No, not really," replied Hank. "We've maxed out the ATMs and we've used the credit cards in a couple of places, but a lot of what we need is from stores that don't have self-checkout. I'm not sure what to do."

"How much did you get in cash at the ATMs," asked Tom.

"Five hundred on dickwads card and Twenty-five hundred on the bitch's AMEX card before the machine said I'd reached my daily limit," said Hank. "I was able to get a thousand on her ATM card too."

"If you're going to be at our cabin for three weeks, why don't you just order the other stuff you need online, and have it delivered?" suggested Lilith in a soft voice, apparently able to hear Hank. "Fedex and UPS both deliver. We use them all the time at the cabin."

"What did she say?" asked Hank.

"She had a good idea," replied Tom. "We'll order everything else online and have it delivered to the cabin."

"God damn! You're training her quick," said Shorty. "Has she got that Copenhagen Syndrome or something?"

"It's called Stockholm Syndrome," replied Tom. "And no, she doesn't have that. She just wants to make sure that her son isn't harmed, so she is being very cooperative."

"No reason to harm him," said Hank, "if she is helping us out like this...and she puts out, of course."

"She knows she has to put out," said Tom. "I think you'll be surprised how accommodating she is willing to be. Isn't that right my slutty little whore?"

"Yes, master," said Lilith, loud enough to be heard on the phone. "Very accommodating...as long as my son isn't harmed."

"Well, we'll find out just how accommodating you can really be, sweetmeat," taunted Shorty. "We'll see how well you 'accommodate' two cocks up your ass or your snatch at the same time bitch. I'm looking forward to making you squeal!"

1...34567...18