Lilith Shorts - The Good Deed

Story Info
Man rescues woman who turns out to be a Vampire.
3k words
4.69
16k
30

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,670 Followers

Ted was on his way home after a really bad day. He had just lost his job and was wondering how he was going to find another quickly enough so he could buy food and pay his rent on time. It had just started to rain too as he lifted the collar of his coat.

"Yeah this looks about right," he said referring to the horrible weather as he got closer to his building.

"Get away from me," he suddenly heard a woman's voice yell from a nearby ally.

"What the hell?" He said to himself as he walked over and peaked around the corner.

Ted saw a woman against the wall and a guy with a knight against her throat. The rain was coming down even harder so it was hard to see but it was clear he was going to kill this woman. Ted stood there with his back against the wall trying to figure out what to do when he saw an empty beer bottle on the ground next to him.

"Fuck it, what have I got to lose right?" He said as he picked up the bottle and began to move very slowly down the alley using the rain to hide the sound of his footsteps.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing in a place like this?" The guy said as he seemed to be drunk too which Ted would use to his advantage as he snuck up behind him and smashed the bottle over his head knocking him out.

"Shit, are you okay?" He said to the woman who was staring down at the unconscious man on the ground before looking up at Ted.

"Oh thank you, thank you!" She said before throwing her arms around him. "You saved my life!"

"It's okay, you're safe now," he said comforting the frightened woman. "Do you need me to call the police, or get you a cab or anything?"

"I don't live far, could you walk me home? I just don't feel safe," she said smiling at him.

"Of course I can, here," he said taking off his jacket and wrapping her in it.

"But you could get sick," she said reluctantly taking it.

"I'm fine, come on, let's get you home," he said as they headed down the street towards her building which was closer than he expected it to be and also looked a lot nicer than he expected as well.

"Here it is," she said with a smile.

"Okay, well you be safe out there now," he said ready to head home himself.

"Wait um, could you walk me to my apartment, I know it sounds crazy but, I'm just nervous and...."

Ted just wanted to go home and have a beer instead of looking for drunk muggers under this woman's bed but he still obliged and followed her into the building. As they stepped inside the elevator Ted finally got a good look at her. She was tall with dark hair with bangs that he usually wasn't a fan of but looked good on her. She handed him back his jacket and he got a better look at her figure through her wet clothes and she was very fit and her breasts looked like they were ready to burst through that shirt she was wearing.

"I'm Ted, by the way," he said breaking the silence.

"Ella," she replied with a smile.

"So Ella, what do you..... um, do, for a living?"

"Oh, well, I work over at the Blood Stone," She said referring to a gentleman's club nearby.

"The Blood..... oh, as a waitress?"

"No, more on the entertainment side, if you know what I mean?"

Ted knew exactly what she meant but was trying to keep his cool and be respectful. "Oh, I see, I've never been there myself so,"

"Never been to the Blood Stone, or a strip club?"

"Well, I....." he said before the elevator door opened. "Oh, here's your floor."

"Uh uh, right this way," she said leading him down the hall to her door unlocking it. "So, could you..... just so...." she said wanting him to go in first.

Ted shook his head and went inside wondering if he was going to get bashed over the skull and wake up in a tub full of ice missing a kidney, but after the day he had been having he didn't seem all the concerned.

He walked in turning on the lights and looking around. This woman seemed to make good money as her place was fancier than anything he had seen recently. It was fairly open with a large living room with french doors that were wide open leading to her bedroom. The bed was king-sized and looked like it had silk sheets.

"So, you want me to check under the bed or anything?"

"Nope, I can take it from here," she said walking over to him and throwing her arms over his shoulders, and kissing him passionately.

"Woah, wait, what are you....." he asked very confusedly by what was going on.

"Oh please, you really think I dragged you up here to look for drunk asshole's in my apartment?" She said with a smirk as her voice suddenly sounded much more confident.

"Well I, I mean, I didn't do it for that," he said suddenly very nervous.

"I know, that's why I'm doing it, besides, there is something else I need and you kinda robbed me of it," she said as she started to unbutton his shirt.

"What? What are you talking about?" He asked confused.

She leaned in close next to his ear and whispered the word: "Blood."

"Blood, what do you mean......" he started to ask as she suddenly had white eyes and sharp teeth sticking out of her mouth. "Holy shit!" He cried out before she pushed him hard back onto her bed. Before he could do anything she pounced on top of him pinning him to the mattress. "Oh god," he said before quickly surrendering to his fate. "go ahead then," he said tilting his head and showing her his neck.

"Excuse me?" She asked surprised.

"I've had a really bad day, I lost my job, I'm gonna lose my apartment, my girlfriend just dumped me, so go ahead, just finish me off."

"Wow, think you're misreading the room here Pal," she said sitting up and straddling him. "I'm not going to kill you."

"You're not?" He asked looking up at her.

"Not at all, I'm going to fuck you, all night long, and then when we're done with that, I'm going to take some of your blood, just what I need and no more."

"Oh," he said with a confused look on his face.

"Oh?" She repeated to him before she took her shirt off showing him her amazing breasts. "Why, did you have other plans?"

Ted laid there for a moment staring at the beautiful vampire on top of him as he could feel himself getting hard under the weight of her pelvis. Before he could say anything else her hands grabbed his shirt and ripped it open sending buttons flying before she leaned back down towards him.

"So, how about it Ted?"

"Fuck it," he said before she pressed her lips to his again.

Her skin was wet from the rain but her body was warm to the touch. She was wearing some sort of perfume that was intoxicating as he wrapped his arms around her and rolled her over. He felt her legs wrap around his waist as he pulled off the tank top he had been wearing under his shirt

Her hands reached down and began unbuckling his belt before unzipping his pants. Her fingers danced along the fabric of his underwear feeling his erection beneath his underwear as he let out a moan at her touch.

"Ooh, well this should be fun," she said commenting on the size of the erect cock she felt in her hand before rolling over again.

She stood up before pulling off his jeans with a force that sent his shoes flying off as well. Ted was a little surprised by her strength but soon she was sliding off her skirt and kneeling in front of him, sliding off his underwear. His cock bobbed up in the air as her eye's widened at the sight of it.

"Well, I think it's safe to say your ex-girlfriend was an idiot," she said as she traced her finger along his shaft before she kneeled closer to it.

Ted could feel her breath against his cock as he got nervous. He was aroused and a little scared that she was going to sink her fangs into his stiff member but was in no position to stop her before she pressed her lips gently against the tip. She was being so gentle and it was driving him crazy as he was worried he was going to cum too quickly unless she got a little rougher with him.

"Shit!" He blurted out as she continued to tease his member.

"You like this don't you?" She said before she wrapped her lips around the tip and slid her mouth down until his cock was touching the back of her throat.

She began moving her head very slowly as Ted grabbed the sheets under his hands. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer if she didn't stop this but he also didn't want her to stop.

"Jesus, fuck, I'm gonna......... fuck!" He said trying to warn her but she gently grabbed his balls and massaged them until he suddenly blew his load right into her mouth. "FUCK!" He yelled as it had been a long time since he had cum that hard and was enjoying every second of it as she swallowed every last drop.

"Now that was good," she said wiping her mouth.

"I'm so sorry about that," Ted said feeling a little ashamed of himself.

"About what, trust me, I am just that fucking good, but don't worry, we aren't done yet," she said as she crawled up towards him. "Tell me, do you like my perfume?"

"Uh, yeah, it is very nice, why?"

"Because it's fused with succubus pheromones."

"Succubus?" He asked confused again.

"Oh yeah, they exist too, and this perfume is what is going to make you last all fucking night," she said with a toothy grin before she kissed him again and he felt his cock stiffen once more.

"Looking forward to it," he said with a smile as she began to rub her dripping pussy against his cock.

"Oh fuck, I want this so bad," she said moaning as she felt his cock pressed against her slit. Ted moved his hips slightly before finally getting his cock inside her. "Oh, God!" She yelled out before she started moving her hips and milking him dry.

Ted laid there on the bed watching this woman who was the sexiest thing he had ever seen on top of him. Her breasts bounced as she moved her hips moaning out loud over and over again. Ted placed his hands on her waist feeling her move as he was in heaven at the moment.

She leaned over placing her hands on his chest as she began to move her hips in a circle which felt amazing as he gritted his teeth and tried to hold on as long as he could. He pulled himself up towards her to her surprised as he kissed her. He then began working on the side of her neck as she let out another moan feeling him suck on her skin.

She began to slow her movements down as she enjoys the attention he was giving her. He took her breasts in his hands feeling her nipples perk up against his palms. He began sucking on them too making little circles with his tongue around her nipples as she tilted her bead back and let out a very loud and approving moan before she leaned forward and grabbed his lips with her own.

Her hips began to move faster again as they ran their hands all over each other's bodies until they both seemed to orgasm together which she was not expecting as she felt his warm cum shoot up inside her. She wrapped her arms around his head and held him tightly as she was trying not to hurt him with her inhuman strength.

When the sensations finally subsided they both collapsed back against the bed still wrapped in each other's arms. Ella rests her head on his chest for a moment as they both just laid there struggling to catch their breath. Ted put his arm around her and gently held her in his arms to which she seemed to have no problem with.

"Wow," he said breaking the silence again.

"You can say that again," she replied before looking up at him. "I honestly wasn't expecting tonight to be this good."

"Uh, thanks?" He said not sure how to take that. "Are you going to bite me now?"

"That depends," she said sitting up and smiling at him. "Are you done with me?"

Ted breathed in her wonderful scent before his cock began to twitch again. He looked down and saw he was fully erect once more and wanted nothing more than to fuck her again.

"What time is it?" He asked.

Ella looked down at his erection before looking back at him and saying: "why, gotta work in the morning?"

Ted laughed a little before he kissed her and rolled her over, shoving his cock inside her as she wrapped her legs around him. Looking down at her as she moaned and writhed beneath him was so arousing he wasn't sure if the succubus perfume was even needed. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. Whether she was a vampire or not didn't matter to him as he was here and now fucking this gorgeous woman for as long as he wanted to.

The next few hours were a blur of pleasure. Ted had lost count of how many times he had cum and didn't care either. All he could think about was her scent, and the taste of her skin and the feeling of her flesh pressed against his. There were moments where she was on top of him, then he was on top of her, or she was bent over as he shoved his cock inside her from behind. It was truly the best night he had ever had and didn't want it to end but eventually, it had to.

Ted was covered in sweat as Ella lay on top of him. She stared into his eyes for a moment before kissing him again as he felt his cock inside her ready to burst once more. She didn't have to say it but he knew this was going to be the last one of the night.

"Tonight could have gone very differently, couldn't it?"

"Very much so," she said as she kissed his chest.

"You would have killed me, wouldn't you?"

She looked up at him again and said: "I never wanted to, but I saw you coming and knew if I defended myself against the other guy, you would have seen me transform and run out of there screaming, and I would have had to chase you down and silence you."

"Silence me, thanks for putting it that way."

"Look Ted, the moment I got a hint of your scent, I knew there was a better option tonight, and I think we can both agree that I made the right choice."

"My scent?"

"Yes, you just happen to be my favorite blood type, and it's hard to find this kind of blood and a big dick all in one, so I guess I lucked out tonight.

"I'm the lucky one here, I suppose it's time?"

Ella smiled at him again as she began moving her hips once more. "I guess it is, just relax, I'm going to try to make this as painless as possible."

"Wait," he said as she stopped for a moment. "Will I ever see you again?"

Ella's face got serious for a moment before she said: "I........ do you want to see me again?"

"Who wouldn't, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, even if we didn't spend the night screwing?"

"Well, you haven't felt my bite yet," She said leaning close again.

"You didn't answer my question."

She was silent for a moment before she smiled at him and planted her lips on his again. He felt her start to move her hips again milking whatever his cock had left to give as he just sat back and enjoyed the sensations while he could. There was no warning before she removed her lips from his and sank her teeth into the side of his neck.

Ted yelled out as it did hurt but only for a second before he soon noticed another sensation. His cock began to twitch and within seconds he was blowing his load again but this time it was much stronger than all the previous ones of the night. It was as if her bite was making the pleasure more intense as he didn't care about the bite anymore, just the intense pleasure he was feeling as he closed his eyes and let himself fall into a deep sleep.

----------------

Ted's head was pounding as he was lying on a bed. There was a bright light hitting him in the face as he opened his eyes and turned away from the sunlight coming through the window.

As he glanced around he realized he was back home in his apartment. He was in his bed and was wearing the clothes he had been wearing when he went to Ella's place.

"Ella?" He called out as he was struggling to get up. "Ella?" He called again to no answer as he finally got himself up on the edge of the bed. "Was it all a dream, did I just come home and pass out drunk?" He said to himself as he pulled himself up and headed to the bathroom. As he turned on the light and looked in the mirror he noticed two little band-aid's on his neck. "What the....."

maestro84
maestro84
1,670 Followers