Lilith's Emporium Pt. 20: Draikoth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sasha, what's going on... Sasha?"

Noticing the lustful stare in Sasha's eyes as Nessira snaps her out of her daze, grabbing her by the arm and leading her into her enchantment room where she kept some of her valuable artifacts shutting the door behind her. Walking past the bone armor she wore as Ror'gon's queen, opening a display case and pulling out a familiar ceremonial dagger.

"The Talon of Draikoth... I haven't seen that since the night..." Sasha's voice trails off, remembering the night she had summoned Draikoth to this realm only to betray him and steal some of his dark energies.

Leaving the demon god wounded and banishing him back to the other dimension. Having drawn the blood of the ancient creature with a weapon forged from one of his claws.

"How do we get it out of him?" Nessira asks, still holding the blade and admiring how sharp it was after a few thousand years.

Leaning against a bookshelf as Sasha shakes her head a little "I don't know...."

"Bullshit, you were once a member of the Cult of Draikoth" Nessira hisses at her, baring her fangs.

Sasha actually growls back at her, letting her eyes glow a feral yellow before shifting back "I wasn't a member, I was a fucking High Priestess... thank you very much"

"Whatever, so what does Molog want with my husband?"

Crossing her arms as she looks over at the bone armor Nessira had kept, staring at it for a moment before she finally explains. "Molog and Drenyss are Draikoth's most loyal and powerful servants, his pets"

"Yea I know, I read that much from the book Patrick had... what else?"

"Together they have the power to release him from the other realm, allowing him to return"

"I thought you killed him..."

"You can't kill a god, remember?"

She looks over at the skull of Baphomet hanging on the wall nearby, a reminder that while evil can be stopped or defeated, it can never truly be destroyed.

"So why Patrick, Molog could have taken over anyone.. a member of the cult even. That would make more sense, someone who is already loyal to Draikoth and desires to see his return to this realm."

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe you were the reason he was chosen?"

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised... everyone wants me. You want me, Ror'gon wanted me, Baphomet wanted me... the list goes on"

Sasha almost laughs a little "Yea, like I wouldn't fuck you every chance I got. But seriously, why not Patrick? He is intelligent, for a human he has grown rather powerful, and unlike most humans... he has the heart of the daughter of Lilith within his chest."

Nessira reaches up, gently touching her chest as a cold chill raced along her spine. Knowing that Sasha could be right, fearing that the beast within him could not only use Patrick's knowledge of dark magic but also his link to Nessira to draw from her power and that of Lilith herself.

"Molog can't summon Draikoth alone, can he?"

"No, he needs Drenyss and together they can perform a ritual that can summon Draikoth back to this realm. It would also require a vast amount of dark energy, used by Molog and Drenyss to open the portal to his realm. So he would need her, and an offering of Draikoth's flesh or blood or both"

The mention of Draikoth's blood reminds her of Shadow's connection to the ancient beast, that his seed was used in her creation. That even Ror'gon had desired to devour her flesh, in an attempt to gain Draikoth's power held within her body.

Nessira suddenly stumbled again as Sasha grabbed hee helping her back up. "Are you alright?" Sasha asked before noticing a strange but familiar scent coming from her.

"Yeah, just ever since....." she said stopping herself for a moment. "I tried to pull them apart, but it didn't work.

"You had sex with him didn't you?"

Nessira looked up at her friend who was still helping her stand. "I tried to use my succubus powers to pull his soul out, either one."

"Nessira, as powerful as you are, that was reckless and dangerous," she said breathing in her scent again. "Drenyss, she tried to possess you, didn't she?" Sasha asked as Nessira nodded. "Of course, you are beautiful and powerful........" Sasha began to trail off again.

"Sasha, are you......." Nessira was stopped as Sasha suddenly pressed her lips to Nessira's to her surprise.

Nessira struggled at first until she remembered the taste of her lips and all those nights they spent together all too well. In her weakened state, it was hard for her to resist as Sasha's hands gently ran across Nessira's face before she began to tear the front of Nessira's dress open with her fingernail.

"Wait, wait," Nessira said backing away using her enchantment table to hold herself up. "What are we doing?"

"I'm....... I'm sorry, it's just," Sasha said breathing heavily not actually sure what was coming over her. "I can't help it," she said before kissing her again.

Patrick began to writhe in the bed as his cock began to stiffen again. He was still unconscious but he was releasing pheromones into the air that seemed to be affecting Sasha and Nessira in the other room.

Sasha ripped Nessira's dress in half looking at her amazing naked body as her hands began to feel her all over. "No. We...... we can't," Nessira said finding it hard to resist. "I'm still very....."

"It's okay," Sasha said holding Nessira tightly. "I'll be gentle."

-----------

Across town at the Safari, Ezranox was still sleeping until she heard a noise in the other room that woke her. "Sasha, you home?" She asked sitting up hearing the noise again. "What the Hell are you doing out there?"

She grabbed her robe putting it on before opening the bedroom door and being shocked seeing this large vicious-looking demon dog chewing on the throat of one of the guards. She stood there not sure what it was or what to do as she slowly backed away until she stepped on something. Turned out it was one of Sasha's shoes but soon she realized that the creature was now staring at her.

"Oh shit!" She said under her breath before the beast lunged at her pinning her to the floor as it looked into her eyes with its glowing red ones.

"Drenyss," the beast growled as Ezranox began to feel strange.

"Get off me," she commanded before casting a fire spell at the beast only for the flames to just roll off of it leaving it unharmed by the attack before the creature lowered itself even closer to Ezranox as she screamed.

------------------

Nessira lie on the floor as Sasha fucked her. It was a sensation they both knew and had missed for years even though Nessira was happy with Patrick. Sasha was also very happy with Ezranox but she still couldn't contain her lust for the Red Witch as she lowered herself down and kissed her before they rolled around the floor.

In the other room, Patrick's cock stood tall glowing red as he absorbed the sexual energy being produced by these two powerful creatures. He moaned and writhed in the bed, enjoying the energy as Sasha and Nessira were unaware of what was happening to them.

Nessira pinned Sasha to the floor as she began to sprout her wings and her horns before kissing the beast again. Sasha ran her clawed hands along Nessira's breast as they both moaned and growled enjoying the fact that they were back together in a sexual embrace.

"Wait, Sasha........ this...... this isn't....... right?" Nessira said despite the fact she couldn't stop herself as she continued to ride Sasha's cock.

Sasha let out a roar showing her fangs as she enjoyed Nessira's touch but she also knew something was wrong here as an image flashed in her mind. First, it was Ezranox, she was being attacked by a demonic-looking dog.

"Ez...... no," she said as Nessira still fucked her. She suddenly saw something else, an image of Shadow with her current boyfriend fucking like wild animals only for it to change to an image of her in chains surrounded by the cult of Draikoth. "No, Nessira, stop," she said as Nessira continued to ride her cock making Sasha grit her teeth at the sensation before she roared and rolled Nessira back over and pinning her to the floor. "No! We have to stop this, we are being manipulated," Sasha said pushing the door open and seeing Molog's glowing cock.

Nessira looked over as well as Sasha finally pulled out of her. Her cock was red and twitching as she didn't finish and it was hard to concentrate until she saw Nessira walking over to Patrick seemingly being controlled by the glowing cock. She reached out and stroked it gently making her husband's body moan and growl at her touch.

"Nessira, stop!" Sasha yelled as she pulled Nessira back away from him, dragging her out into the hallway and into Patrick's study shutting the rood behind her. She looked around the room having never been in there before, seeing all of his posters and statues. "Wow, you really did marry a fucking nerd," she said before she glanced over at Nessira with tears in her eyes. "Ness, Ness are you okay?"

Nessira looked at her friend as she began to fall apart. Sasha had never seen her like this as she did not know the Red Witch when she lost Sebastian but she could see the heartbreak in her face as she stood there with her arms crossed sobbing.

"I want him back Sasha, I want that fucking beast out of him, and I want him back in my arms," she said before she broke down completely.

Sasha threw her arms around her friend to comfort her. She was never the nurturing type but she didn't want to admit that she was also frightened by the idea of Draikoth's return, and by the visions, she had seen moments ago.

"Nessira, you need to listen to me," Sasha said. "You need to find Shadow, the cult is after her, and I need to get back to Ezranox."

"Why, what do you know?"

"I had a vision, I think Ezranox has become Drenyss," she said with a look of worry on her face.

"Are you sure?"

"I have to find out, but look at me," she said grabbing Nessira's shoulders. "We will get them back, I promise okay, you will have Patrick back, and I will kill as many gods as it takes to make it happen."

Nessira let out a smile before she said: "When did you start to care?"

"I care about you, and Ez, and........ even that stupid nerd chained to your bed, just don't tell anyone, okay?"

"Never, wouldn't want to ruin the Rak-Sasha's reputation. Even after Vegas where you corrupted your new Safari manager, but let her keep her husband?"

"Shut up Witch, we have work to do," she said standing there naked. "Shit, I need a new dress."

"I have something, but first, you need to concentrate," Nessira said as she dropped to her knees and grabbed Sasha's still aching member. She planted a gentle kiss right in the sweet spot under the tip as Sasha let out a roar and blew a load all over the wall behind Nessira that seemed to go on for a few moments.

"Holy shit, Fuck! what the Hell was that?" Sasha asked as her knees trembled.

"The kiss of Death, Patrick loves it," Nessira said with a smile using her magic to create a new dress for herself and Sasha. "Besides, I'd never let you go unfinished."

"All those years we were having sex and you never thought to do that?"

"Sasha, focus," Nessira said as Sasha shook her head.

"You're right, we need to hurry."

"I'll get Shadow, and then talk to my Mom, maybe she can help."

"If Draikoth returns, she will be weakened in his presence."

"I know, but we need all the help we can get right now.

-------------

Sasha used a portal to get back to the Safari as quickly as she could. She stood in the main room surrounded by all of her guests and employees having sex. She was used to an orgy breaking out here and there but there was not a clothed person in sight. The scent of sex was strong in the air and she could even see the energy flowing from the piles of squirming bodies up into her penthouse. She was feeling the arousing effects as well but brushed them off before she growled and leaped up over the balcony to her door pushing it open.

The first thing she saw was her dead security guard with his throat ripped out. Her penthouse was a mess with blood and clothes scattered all over and no sign of Ezranox.

"Ez, are you here?" She asked before she heard a growl from the corner of the room. She looked over and saw eyes that looked like they were reflecting the light like a wolf. "Ezranox?"

Sasha felt a chill down her spine seeing her step into the light with those glowing eyes. "Ah, the traitor," she said in a growling low voice. "I knew you'd return."

"Let her go Drenyss," Sasha commanded stepping towards her. "Take your boyfriend too, and go back to wherever the Hell you came from, Draikoth is dead!"

"You fool, you know that's not true, his return will come soon, and the Shadow, the offspring's essence will be used to resurrect him."

"You will not touch her, Nessira has already taken care of that!"

"The Red Witch, tell me, does she lust for her lover, the wizard," she said with a smile. "Has she tasted Molog, she should because the wizard is gone, just like your elf, there is only Molog and Drenyss now, and we shall use the bodies of yours and the Red Witch's lovers to bring an end to this world like you should have done years ago!"

Sasha jumped at Ezranox with her claws out pushing her back into the bedroom before tackling her against the bed. "I will tear you from her if I have to."

"Ha, kitty has claws, but so do I," Drenyss said grabbing Sahsa by the throat. "This seems a fitting place, I can end your misery Sasha," Drenyss said as she hooked her leg around Sasha's waist and loosened her grip on her throat. "Just give me your energy, consider it mercy, you will die, feeling the pleasure of your lover, one more time," she said reaching down and caressing Sasha's cock. "I won't even hurt you for your betrayal unless you want me to," she whispered in her ear with a growl arousing Sasha even though she didn't want to be. "It'll be the best you've ever had, you know how good I am, and besides, you know what it's like, how many men have died in the arms of a loved one you've corrupted?"

"Shut up, I'll kill you," Sasha said with a growl.

"Oh come on, you want me so badly don't you, even though I stole the body of the woman you love, Ha, the Rak-Sasha in love, look how weak you've become, falling for some fucking elf. She is very talented," Drenyss said as she was sharing her body.

"But the old you is still in there, and you want it rough, you want me to fuck your brains out and destroy you, you just want to fuck!" She said licking Sasha's face.

Sasha couldn't deny how aroused she was. As much as she hated to admit it, she knew Drenyss was right. She did want the viscous and violent fucking this demonic Hellhound spoke of, despite the fact she was in Ezranox's body. Her words spoke to Sasha on a primal level making her cock hard as it pressed against the beast.

"There it is, I can feel your cock begging to enter me," Drenyss said spreading her legs and lifting her dress letting Sasha's cock rest against her slit. "You want to, just do it, we can have some fun before your demise," she said wiggling her hips a little watching the lust on Sasha's face drive her mad while she enjoyed torturing her.

"I......" Sasha said trying to fight her arousal, her nature as she wanted nothing more than to slide her cock into her possessed lover. "No!"

"Oh well, it would have been fun," Drenyss said before kicking Sasha off her and through the wall back out into the living room. Drenyss followed her through the hole in the wall clawing and slashing at her again knocking her back into her bar, breaking through it.

Sasha pulled herself back up and slashed at the intruder cutting her face. She suddenly stopped herself realizing she didn't want to hurt Ezranox seeing the injury she had caused. She felt helpless to do anything.

"Ha, you've become soft Sasha, that is why you have failed!" She said before she punched her in the face and threw her across the room, through the front door, and against the railing. Sasha was bleeding and hurt which she had never been before, not like this. "The great Rak-Sasha, I never knew what our master saw in you, you're weak, and soft now," Drenyss said walking over and lifting Sasha's skirt with her foot before she began to tease her cock with her soft elven toes. "Despite all this, you still want me, but you had your chance for that, so sit there in defeat and watch as I use your lover's body to bring back what you most fear," Drenyss said before she let out a roar shattering all the windows in her place. She growled as Sasha one more time before she turned and jumped out the window.

Sasha pulled herself to her feet and ran to the window to see where she was going but when she got there, Ezranox was in the middle of the street smiling up at her before she transformed into her demonic form and ran off, much faster than Sasha could catch.

"Dammit, Dammit!" She said with a tear in her eye before falling to her knees. "Ezranox, I'm sorry."

----------------

Shadow was like an animal as she unmercifully fucked her boyfriend Gavin. Her body was covered with sweat as she bounced up and down on top of him in his bed making his headboard bang into the wall. He was not complaining as he slid his hands along her glistening body, tasting her skin and breathing in her scent.

He had already cum three times with her and had no clue where all this extra stamina was coming from. She had come over to study and within minutes she was pulling his pants off. She smelled really good too, though he couldn't figure out the scent, it aroused him.

"Fuck!" She screamed as she felt Gavin's cock start to drain into her again making her body shake with pleasure before she collapsed on top of him. "Oh shit, you feel so fucking good," she said between breaths before she kissed him, trying to get him aroused once more.

"What the Hell's gotten into you, I'm not complaining, but holy shit," he said before the two shared another kiss.

"I don't know, maybe it's just from being around you," she said teasing him. "Or maybe it's from those math answers you helped me with."

"So, you're using me for my math skill and my body?" He asked with a chuckle. "That's why I love you Shade," he said as she suddenly looked him in the eyes.

"What did you say?"

"Uh, sorry, I didn't mean..... well I did, but I mean........" he wasn't sure what to say, they had been dating a few months now and he was head over heels for her but had never said it before. "I love you."

Shadow sat there not sure what to say back. Kevin said that to her once and he was gone now. Gavin was also human, and one day she may lose control and kill him which was something that was always in the back of her mind.

"So, yeah, I guess I um......"

"Gavin, I have to tell you something, I'm not......."

"Like most girls?"

"Human."

"Ha, wait, what do you mean?"

"My mother is a succubus, and I am what you would call a Forest Nymph, a plant-like creature that feeds on," she paused a moment as she looked down at his member. "That's how we get our form, but I was also fed the seed of a dark lord, and I am dangerous."

"Okay, I'll play along, what do you mean dangerous?"

"The first time we had sex, when my mother and father were gone, I almost killed you."

"You....... what do you mean?"

"You are the only living human to survive sex with me, it took me a long time to learn how to control it, but they all died, turning to ash as they cum."

"Wow, well I can think of worse ways to die," he said with a chuckle.

"This isn't a joke, I'm trying to tell you......" she suddenly stopped and turned towards the window. "Did you hear that?"

"What?" He asked looking over at the window.

"Someone's out there," she said jumping out of bed. "Get dressed," she said as he jumped out of bed and got dressed as fast as he could wondering what she hearing or seeing that he didn't.