Lilith's Emporium Pt. 20: Draikoth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his cock out and grabbed her waist flipping her over. He quickly jammed it back inside from behind as Drenyss growled at the sensation. She loved being overpowered and fucked hard like this. As much as she liked hunting down young men and having her way with them, she still liked the feeling of a powerful beast taking control and fucking her as hard as they could.

"That's it Molog, fuck me, shove that overgrown cock of yours inside me," she growled holding on to the metal headboard. "What are you tired, fuck me like the beast you are!"

Molog roared as she shoved cock as deeply as he could before his hands transformed and he reached around and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them tightly before biting into her shoulder.

"Yes, yes harder, HARDER!" She screamed as the house began to shake.

Soon the whole hill began to shake as well as Shadow and Gavin walked through the tunnel they were in feeling the tremors. Shadow knew something was wrong, she could feel a strange energy building as they walked into a giant chamber.

"Holy shit, what is this place?" Gavin asked seeing a giant statue of a beastly-looking creature sitting on a throne. There was also a table in the middle of the room with chains on it as well that looked like a sort of sacrificial table. "Shade, I think we should go."

"Yeah, yeah, I think you're right," she said backing away recognizing the statue of Draikoth before she turned around and was blocked by a group of hooded figures. "Get out of my way!" She said transforming into her true form, ready to kill them all.

Gavin's jaw dropped seeing Shadow with her dark skin and red hair. She looked like a wild animal but despite her appearance, he was not afraid of her as he stood by her side ready to fight their way out.

"Foolish girl!" A low pitch voice said as she saw two pairs of glowing eyes walking up behind the hooded figures from the tunnel they came from. "You cannot escape!"

"Dad?" She said seeing her father standing there naked with red eyes, large fangs, and skin hanging off his body revealing an inhuman form underneath before she saw Ezranox standing next to him looking to be in a similar shape. "Dad, Ezranox, this isn't you, you have to fight it, you can't be controlled like this!"

"Silence girl!" Drenyss said rushing to her and smacking her back a few feet.

"Hey, don't hurt....." Gavin said running towards the beast only for her to grab him by the throat and lift him in the air choking him.

"Weak humans, I can see the spawn of Draikoth has already drained you of most of your sexual energy, so you are no use to me," she said before throwing him across the room against the stone wall before he fell limp.

"No!" Shadow growled seeing Gavin manhandled like that before she lunged and punched Drenyss in the face knocking her back a few feet to her surprise. "I will rip you both from the bodies you stole!"

Both Ezranox and Patrick began to attack Shadow as she defended herself well against them. She may not have been stronger than them but she was faster making it hard for them to hit her and making it easy for Shadow to get her hits in where she could.

She suddenly got hit over the back of the head rather hard knocking her to the ground with a thud. "Ouch, what the......... Kevin?" She said looking up at her former lover wearing one of those robes, but something was off, his eyes didn't look normal. "Kevin, what are you doing?"

"Ha, the spawn of Draikoth belongs to us now," Molog said as they all grabbed Shadow and brought her over to the table and chaining her down.

"No, Dad, don't do this, please, I need you," she begged but if Patrick was still inside there, he was buried so deep he couldn't hear her.

Drenyss began to smell Shadow before she said: "She has the essence of Draikoth inside her, the final piece we need to resurrect our master,"

"No!" Nessira yelled as she ran down the hall only to be knocked back by an invisible barrier in the entrance to the temple. "No, what is this, Mom, do something!"

Lilith was there with her and tried to use her powers to break the barrier but was finding it difficult. "Dammit, I'm....... having trouble......" she said unable to break it.

"You have to, Shadow's in there," Nessira said trying to break it herself but to no avail.

"This is a temple of Draikoth, my powers are weakened here." Lilith said.

"Patrick," Nessira yelled as Molog turned to her. "Please, that's your daughter, come back to me," she said with tears streaming down her face. He turned back towards the statue of Draikoth as he and Drenyss stood on either side of it. "PATRICK!" Nessira screamed before watching her husband turn into the demonic hound growling and snarling as the men in robes surrounded Shadow drawing a knife. "God Dammit! Stop this!"

Shadow struggled to get free but she could not break the chains holding her down. She thought back to when Draikoth gave her the rest of his power, realizing this was his plan all along, to use his spawn to bring himself back and she was helpless to stop it. The knife cut her arm causing her to start to bleed as she yelled out in pain

Suddenly across the room, Shadow saw a flash. Nessira saw it too and watched a portal open which surprised her considering even Lilith couldn't get in there. With the sound of clicking heels, she watched as Sasha stepped through with a smile on her face. There were a few bruises that Nessira noticed knowing it must have been fighting Drenyss but she watched as she stood there holding a large chain.

"Foolish Rak-Sasha, you cannot defeat us!" Drenyss growled in her demon form. "Unless you're here to beg Draikoth for forgiveness, go back to where you came from."

"Forgiveness, Ha, oh no, nothing like that. And I know I can't beat you, you're a powerful vicious demon who could beat me in a fight, and would try your best in the bedroom," Sasha said as Drenyss growled at her. "but maybe he can?" She said pulling the chain as something large stepped through the portal. Nessira's eye's widened as she saw what she could only describe as a zombie version of Ror'gon standing there holding a large broken stone hammer. "Now," Sasha said with a smirk. "Shall we?"

Ror'gon let out a powerful roar before he ran towards the two demon beasts hitting a few of the hooded men with his hammer along the way.

Kevin went to attack the zombie beast before getting hit with the hammer, knocking him against the wall. He was out cold as Drenyss and Molog attacked him, biting at his loose flesh and moving too quickly for him to get a hit on them.

Sasha ran over to Shadow trying to break the chains and free her but they would not break. "Dammit," she said looking over at Nessira and Lilith trying to break down the barrier before she waved her hand lowering it. "Help me!"

Nessira and Lilith ran to her trying to get Shadow free. "How the Hell did you do that, and what the fuck is Ror'gon doing here?" Nessira said trying to pick the lock.

"I can get in and out of any Draikoth temple with ease, and don't worry about Ror'gon, I told him if he's a good boy then I'd give him his penis back," Sasha said with a smirk.

"Got it, Nessira said finally getting the chains off her daughter.

"No, they are interrupting the summoning," Molog said as he ran towards Sasha and Nessira.

Molog Jumped towards Nessira ready to strike as Lilith stepped between them. Time seemed to slow down as Lilith began to speak a strange language before punching Molog in the chest and sending him flying against the wall so hard that he and Patrick separated.

Nessira saw her husband's limp body fall and tried to run for him only to be tackled by Drenyss. Molog stumbled as he tried to stand before he rejoined the fight as well leaving Patrick's limp body on the floor.

Lilith pulled Shadow from the table and helped her to her feet as she held her arm trying to stop the bleeding. "We have to get you out of here, you're the key to this," Lilith said before she was knocked to the ground by Molog.

"No, this ceremony will be completed," the beast growled as both of the demon hounds began to force their energy into Shadow.

Shadow couldn't move as two beams of energy hit her. She was in pain as she felt her body being charged before another beam shot out of her injury towards the statue.

"Yes, soon all of her energy will be....." Drenyss began to say before some sort of glowing whip wrapped around her neck and she was pulled away by force breaking the link between the three of them.

Shadow fell to the floor finally free as she struggled to catch her breath. She turned, curious as to what attacked Drenyss, and saw Patrick standing there with his wizard robes on retracting his energy whip that he had just used before falling to his knees. He was not well as he had many cuts on his face and he was having trouble standing but Shadow pulled herself to her feet and ran to him holding him up.

"Dad, are you?" She asked as he looked up at her.

"I'm sorry," he said to her with legitimate hurt in his eyes before Shadow threw her arms around him and held him tightly.

"I've missed you," she said as she was bawling her eyes out holding him.

Patrick held her tightly for a moment before letting go and pulling himself to his feet. "Come on, we have work to do," he said looking up at the statue of Draikoth's whose eyes were now glowing.

He turns to see one of the hooded figures with glowing eyes step towards him. It was Molog, taken possession of another person now that he wasn't in Patrick anymore but seemingly angry at him.

"You are weak, but even at full strength, you cannot defeat me, Wizard," he boasted. Patrick sprouted his flaming blade and stood ready to attack. "Ha, you will die a warrior's death then," he said as Nessira suddenly fell from the air kicking Molog in the face sending him flying against the wall.

Patrick smiled and said: "Nice of you to drop....." he stopped as she grabbed him and pressed her lips to his, wrapping her arms around him as the battle went on around them.

After a few moments, she removed her lips and looked him in the eyes before she said: "We are never skipping morning sex again."

"Never!" He said kissing her again before they heard a scream.

Shadow had been tackled by Drenyss who had started forcing the energy again. Shadow was again connected to Draikoth's statue as she screamed out in pain as the statue began to crumble. A dark cloud began to flow from her injury before flying towards the statue.

"No," Sasha said feeling the fear of her former masters return before she was attacked by one of Draikoth's minions who all seemed to be corrupted beasts like her

As the stone figure continued to crumble a large hand emerged from it. He was weakened pulling himself together as new flesh formed around him but Sasha could see her old master forming. He looked just like the statue as he was on all fours still forming his body until he let out a roar that echoed through the chamber causing everyone to stop.

Patrick ran to Shadow who was unconscious after being used to resurrect her true father. She was still breathing as Patrick let out a sigh of relief but soon he knew with the return of Draikoth, this could be the end of the world as they knew it as Nessira and Sasha stood next to him.

Draikoth stood roughly ten feet tall as Molog and Drenyss ran to his side guarding him. He ran his fingers along Drenyss's head as she almost seemed to purr at his touch.

"Ah," Draikoth growled in a low pitch demonic voice. "You have done well my pets, bringing my spawn here," he said speaking about Shadow who could not hear him. "I suppose I should thank you Witch, and Wizard for protecting my essence for all these years," Molog and Drenyss stood to either side of him growling but staying still. "Rak-Sasha, one of my finest, until you betrayed me!" He roared as Sasha stood there next to her friends with fear in her eyes. Ror'gon was standing in the back of the room until he turned and charged towards his old master. He was ready to attack with everything he had until Draikoth reached out his hand. "My General, Ror'gon, you are no use to me anymore," he said as the monster's body began to burn up. He let out a shriek of pain until all the remained was the skull and metal plate across the eyes that had been hanging in Sasha's penthouse for years.

"What do we do Sasha?" Nessira asked but Sasha was too scared to respond.

"I will say this once, and only once," Draikoth said patting the head of Molog before stepping forward. "Kneel, promise to serve me, and I will let you live, even you, Lilith."

"I will never serve you!" She said standing tall. "This world has changed, your time is over!"

"You have no power here, and once my corruption spreads, you will have no power anywhere on Earth, so, one more time, KNEEL!" He yelled making the temple shake once more.

Sasha flinched in fear as tears ran down her face before she looked over at Drenyss growling. Even in her beast form, she knew Ezranox was still trapped inside there. The fact that Patrick had been separated from Molog told her that she was still alive which only made it hurt more.

"Rak-Sasha, the betrayer, even tried to destroy me," Draikoth said stepping forward, cracking the stone beneath his feet. "However, you were always my favorite," he said as Drenyss seemed to growl a little louder hearing that comment. "The student tried to become the teacher, and though you failed, I am proud of you. All will be forgiven, as long as you kneel." Sasha looked down at the floor as Nessira and Patrick looked over, wondering what she was going to do. "Despite your betrayal, here I stand, you know I could never be defeated that easily, However, you still must be punished," Draikoth said running his fingers along Drenyss's head before she changed back into Ezranox's body standing there in a beautiful blue dress.

She smiled at Sasha as she stood there with shock on her face watching the woman she loved walk over to Draikoth and start to gently caress his large demonic cock. Sasha wanted to look away but could not as Ezranox began sucking on Draikoth's large member right in front of her. His blackened cum dripped down her chin as she continued to slurp.

"Ez....." she said under her breath with tears in her eyes.

"You have grown soft in my absence I see, you actually care for this elf?" Draikoth asked as the possessed elven mage continued to suck his cock. "Such a pity, I like her better like this," he said before she bent over in front of him and he shoved his monstrous member inside her making her growl out loud. "Ah, I have always enjoyed elven pussy, they are so fun to corrupt.

Nessira could see the pain in Sasha's face as Draikoth fucked Ezranox's body. She could see the defeat in her eyes and had never seen Sasha like this before. She wanted to run over and comfort her but given their situation, it was not an option.

Drenyss began to rip off her dress rubbing her tits with the black sludge Draikoth had left in her mouth. Sasha began to worry what his cum was doing to her as she knew what hers could do but even that was just like a watered-down version of Draikoth's. Her's had never affected Ezranox but the dark lord's was much more potent.

He continued to fuck the elven mage from behind making her moan and even growl out loud as she bared her fangs as if trying not to transform into her demonic form. She seemed to enjoy making Sasha watch Draikoth fuck her in this form to make her suffer knowing she could do nothing about it.

"That's it, take my essence," Draikoth said before he let out a roar and emptied his load into the possessed elf.

Drenyss smiled enjoying the sensation as she was filled with the dark cum. She actually slid off his member as it was still squirting before turning around and letting the dark ooze spray all over her laughing hysterically and running the goo through her hair.

"Now, Sasha, do you want forgiveness?" He said leaving Ezranox's body dripping with black goo he smirked at Sasha. Sasha began to step towards Draikoth, walking past Patrick, never making eye contact with any of them as Nessira was shocked that her friend would do this. "That's it, on your knees, it's what you're good at!" Draikoth said taunting her.

Nessira and Patrick could see the fear in Sasha's face as she kneeled in front of her former master. "No," Nessira said as Patrick held her back.

"That's a good girl," Draikoth said before moving closer letting his massive cock gently touch Sasha's cheek, smearing his dark precum on her face.

Patrick looked over seeing something shiny under her dress, seemingly strapped to her leg. He suddenly got an idea before he looked back at Nessira and said: "When it happens, get Shadow out of here," as Nessira looked at her husband, confused by what he meant. He smiled at her with that "trust me," look on his face and it gave Nessira a worried feeling.

Sasha smiled up at Draikoth before she began to kiss the side of his enormous cock, teasing him a little. "I've forgotten how good this feels," she said as Draikoth growled. "In all my time, I've never found a better lover, not even Baphomet could compete with you," she said as Draikoth was enjoying her touch. Sasha ran her fingers along his shaft making her old master moan at her touch.

"Yes," he growled annoying himself. "You were always good at this."

Draikoth suddenly shrieked out in pain as Sasha had just jammed some sort of knife right into the tip is the dark lord's enlarged member before backing away. "But I am not your whore!" Sasha said as she transformed into her feline demonic form before Draikoth's minions roared and jumped at her.

Sasha fought back as best she could while Patrick jumped forward pressing his hand to the ground and speaking a strange language causing symbols to appear beneath him. Behind Draikoth a portal had begun to open pulling him towards it but only him as Patrick had tweaked the spell.

"No, you will not stop me, Wizard!" Draikoth roared feeling himself getting pulled back but struggling to stay where he was.

Nessira and Lilith had grabbed Shadow and had run for the exit but Drenyss jumped in front of them growling. Patrick was on the floor trying to hold the spell long enough for Draikoth to get pulled back into the portal but he was having difficulty given he was still weak from his ordeal.

"You can't defeat me, wizard," Draikoth said with a grin stepping forward as if overpowering the force that was pulling him back. "I know this spell, you can't close the portal without a sacrifice."

"I'm aware," he said before he formed a fist and swung towards the dark lord as a giant ball of fire shaped like a fist formed around him as he punched the beast right in his face. "This world is not your for the taking," he said hitting Draikoth a few more times moving him back towards the portal before he lost his footing and fell back.

Kevin, who had been knocked out by Ror'gon moments ago awoke confused as to what was going on. He suddenly remembered how the cult had gotten a hold of him and done something to his mind, controlling him. He looked over at Nessira and Lilith fighting off Drenyss while Shadow seemed to be lying on the floor waking up from being knocked out.

He looked over and saw one of Nessira's swords and grabbed it as Molog suddenly realized he was no longer under their control. He ran and jumped towards Kevin ready to tear him to shreds when he jumped in the air and over the beast slashing at it with Nessira's sword taking his head clean off.

Drenyss looked over seeing the dead body of her lover and roared her distress before Sasha tackled her. Lilith then took the moment to use what power she could to separate Ezranox from the beast just like she had done to Patrick while Sasha held her down. It took everything she had but she cast the spell sending Drenyss flying against the wall with a hard thud as Sasha held onto the limp body of Ezranox.