Lilith's Emporium Pt. 20: Draikoth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shadow opened her eyes and looked over, seeing Patrick holding Draikoth at bay, forcing him back through the portal from where he came from as he looked back at her. They made eye contact as he gave her a smile that made her very worried for the moment.

"Dad?" She said watching him before he hit Draikoth one more time knocking him back before he moved the portal under the beast causing Draikoth to fall in with him right behind him. "NO!" She screamed as she ran as fast as she could grabbing his hand while he was hanging there. Draikoth was further down the pit holding the walls and attempting to climb back up. "Dad, give me your other hand!"

"Let go Shadow, this spell requires a sacrifice, it's the only way to stop him."

"No, I just got you back, I need you," she said as tears filled her eyes. "You're my Dad."

Patrick smiled as a tear dripped from his eye before Nessira finally noticed what was going on and ran towards the portal. Draikoth grabbed Patrick's leg pulling on him to try and pull himself up, knowing Shadow would never let go of him.

"You have to let go Shadow!" Patrick yelled trying to kick Draikoth back down.

"She won't wizard, don't you see, you have failed!" Draikoth said digging his claws into Patrick's leg.

Nessira grabbed Patrick as well as her and Shadow began to pull trying to pull him out of the pit but soon Draikoth was poking his head out, ready to free himself. Nessira and Shadow could not let go of the man they loved so much despite the fact the Dark Lord was about to win.

Draikoth screamed out in pain as he suddenly felt a sword in his hand before he let go of Patrick. A third hand grabbed Patrick and with Shadow and Nessira they pulled him from the pit but Draikoth soon began to climb again. They looked to see Kevin standing there with Nessira's sword realizing he was the one who helped them.

"Kevin?" Shadow said with shock in her eyes.

"No, the spell requires a sacrifice, or else he will escape again," Patrick said as he lay there nursing his injured leg.

Nessira and Shadow looked at each other not sure what to do. They couldn't let Patrick sacrifice himself, even to stop the end of the world but before could come to any sort of decision they heard the growling of an injured Drenyss walking towards them ready to strike.

"Shadow," Kevin said standing there still holding the sword. "I'm sorry, for everything."

"Kevin, what are you doing?" She asked but before he could answer, Drenyss attacked jumping at him before Kevin lunged at the beast, shoving Nessira's sword into its chest and pushing the dead body back towards the portal.

Draikoth arose from the pit only to be hit in the face by his dead minion knocking him back in. Kevin pulled the sword from the beast and jammed it right into Draikoth's head, forcing him down into the pit as they both fell.

"Kevin!" Shadow yelled pulling herself to her feet and running to the pit only for it to slam shut sending a blast wave that knocked her back before Nessira caught her.

What was once a room full of noise and fighting had suddenly become silent. Draikoth had been defeated but there was a cost that Shadow and the rest were still coming to terms with. Kevin who had been gone for a long time had suddenly returned only to be gone again and Shadow didn't know how to process her feelings.

"Kevin, he......." she said as she sat there on the floor with tears in her eyes as Patrick came over and wrapped his arms around her as she grieved with Nessira soon to follow.

Across the room, Gavin began to stir having a very bad headache from the hit earlier. He opened his eyes and saw everyone standing around with a look of shock on their faces along with dead bodies. He then saw Shadow alive and well but with tears in her eyes as her family comforted her as she had just lost someone.

He pulled himself to his feet and began to walk towards her. "Shade?" He said still dizzy from the hit.

Shadow looked over at Gavin as he fell to his knees very hurt before she jumped and ran to him. "Oh shit, Gavin, are you alright?" She asked looking him all over.

"I think I'll live," he said looking up at her. "What did I miss, did someone......"

"We lost someone," she said with sadness in her face but didn't seem to want to discuss it just yet.

"Dammit, wake up, you can't leave me like this," Sasha's voice said as Nessira looked over and saw her friend holding Ezranox. "Wake the fuck up, we have to get married, remember? I'll do it all, the ceremony, the rings, everything, just please come back to me, please!" She said as Nessira stepped closer putting her hand on Sasha's shoulder. "Wake up you Bitch!" She screamed as tears fell from her eyes.

"I knew........ you'd come...... around," Ezranox finally said before she coughed a few times.

"You....... you fucking bitch!" Sasha said lifting her and holding her tightly as she began to cry again.

"Sasha's getting married, I guess we didn't stop the end of the world after all," Nessira said with a smirk before she turned and looked over at Patrick who was sitting on the floor seemingly exhausted. She ran over and jumped on top of him to his surprise, pushing him to the floor before she pressed her lips to his, not caring about the blood and dirt covering both of them. "Don't you ever fucking do that to me again!" She said between kisses. "First you let yourself get possessed, then you're going to sacrifice yourself to save the world?"

"Uh, well, it seemed like the logical choice at the time?"

"Don't you ever, EVER! do that again!"

"Yes Dear," he said before she kissed him again.

Lilith stood there also looking a bit disheveled with a smile on her face before she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see Sasha standing there not wanting to look her in the eye for some reason.

"Sasha?" She said with a smile on her face.

"Look, I know we have a rocky past, and you don't like me that much but......"

"But?"

"Thank you, for what you did, for Ezranox I mean," Sasha said before finally looking her in the eyes.

Lilith smiled for a moment before she said: "don't mention it, you helped protect my family, at the risk of your own life, so as far as I'm concerned, you are like a daughter to me," she said as Sasha had a shocked look on her face. "Well, maybe a niece, or one of those kids people take in from a dysfunctional......"

"Okay okay, I get it," Sasha said. "So what now?" She asked looking around the room at everyone.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I am going to go home, shower, and then fuck the living shit out of my boyfriend," Lilith said with a smile before walking over to check on Shadow.

"She just as big a whore as me," Sasha said to herself before returning to Ezranox.

"She needs to be cleaned up," Nessira said seeing Ezranox covered in the black goo from Draikoth's semen.

"I'm sure she'll be okay, she's been with me so long she's probably immune to its power at this point, at least for some time," Sasha said helping Ezranox to her feet.

"It's not her I'm worried about," Nessira said as she was more worried about what this stuff could do to anyone else.

---------------

It had been almost a whole day since they had gotten back. Lilith helped Nessira seal the entrance to the temple again before helping Patrick up to bed so he could rest. Nessira wanted nothing more than to jump his bones but she knew he needed to regain his strength.

Shadow was shaken by everything that had happened. She didn't seem to want to talk about it but despite that, she had taken Gavin up to her room. When Nessira went to check on her later he found them both asleep in her bed, fully clothed with Gavin

holding her in his arms.

The house was quiet for hours but Nessira couldn't sleep. Everything that had happened just hit her all at once before she collapsed onto the floor in the middle of the shop and began to cry hysterically. She had almost lost the man she loved again and her daughter had been used against her will to summon Draikoth back into this world. It was a moment that just reminded her how much she loved these people.

Ever since she had banished the darkness in her soul placed there by Baphomet centuries ago, she had felt different. She had moments where she wondered if she should have kept the darkness inside her. How would her darker half have handled the situation when Patrick was possessed bat Morgol?

These thoughts weighed on her but she knew it had to be done. She didn't want Baphomet's influence inside her anymore but deep down she could still feel the darkness. She was the daughter of Lilith, who was a dark creature for centuries and she knew that deep down, part of that darkness was in her. She wondered what would happen if she ever tapped into it, whether or not it would be safe but fear always got the better of her.

She had just taken the last bit of black ooze that had been cleaned off of Ezranox and sealed it in a glass container. She had a few small viles of it as well that she had planned to do some experiments with later. This stuff had transformative properties and could be dangerous in the wrong hands. It was once given to a forest nymph plant transforming it into a frightening-looking flower with teeth that eventually turned into her beautiful intelligent daughter Shadow. She was shocked every day how such a wonderful person could be born of the seed of such an evil creature. Perhaps it is true what they say that nobody is born evil.

She suddenly heard movement upstairs. It came from her bedroom as Patrick had gotten out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She heard the shower come on and a smile came across her face as she stood up and quickly ran upstairs.

Nessira stripped off her clothes and jumped into bed waiting for Patrick. She finally heard the bathroom door open and he came walking into the bedroom with a towel around his waist before he looked at his wife in bed who was smiling at him while smiling at him, covering herself with the bedsheet.

"Hey you," he said still smiling.

"Hey yourself," she said as she slid off the sheets showing off her legs. "I missed you, and I'm so glad to have you back."

"I'm glad to be back, but there is something we need to discuss," he said with a look of worry on his face.

"What, what's wrong?" She asked concerned for a moment.

"Well, there was a sort of...... side effect from Molog possessing my body," He said before he unwrapped the towel letting it fall to the floor.

Nessira's eye's widened as she looked at the monster dangling between his legs. "Holy shit!" She blurted out.

"Yeah, I thought maybe it would return to normal but so far it hasn't." He said looking down at his enlarged member. "What do you think?"

Nessira let out a smile before rolling out of bed and walking over to him. "I think we are gonna have some fun," she said as her fingers explored his new member feeling it stiffen in her hand.

Nessira would never admit this to the man she loved but she loved the feeling of Molog's cock inside her, and if he left this little side effect on Patrick, she was going to enjoy the shit out of it as she pushed him down on the bed and quickly climbed on top of him.

She closely examined his new and improved cock. It was not abnormally large, but she realized her husband would be very popular in the porn industry. It was never even that he had a small penis by any means, to begin with, but when you are the daughter of Lilith you tend to have the bar set pretty high, but this had her feeling excited as she began to kiss it and run her tongue along the tip.

"Oh shit," he said enjoying her touch as not only was he larger but his cock seemed more sensitive like her touch was more pleasurable than before.

"You like that?" She asked as her tongue teased every inch of his cock.

She had started slow but then she realized she wasn't in the mood for foreplay, and Patrick wasn't either as she climbed up towards him, kissing and lowering herself onto his new cock. She felt it stretch her pussy a bit as she lowered herself down. Her mouth was wide open as Patrick watched the look of shock on her face hoping it wasn't too much for her to handle. Once it was fully inside she started breathing heavily as she sat there straddling him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

She just stared at him with widened eye's as his cock touched every sweet spot inside her. "Holy shit, I fucking love you!"

She gently moved her hips feeling his cock fill her insides more than it ever had before. It touched all the right areas making her moan at every movement as she looked down and saw Patrick reacting to the sensations as well. She had missed this so much, even though it all happened over the course of a day, the thought of never being able to fuck her husband again frightened her so she was very happy to have him back.

--------------------

Ezranox had slept most of the day away as Sasha stood in the doorway to the bedroom watching her sleep. She felt bad thinking about Drenyss and her lust for the creature. She wanted the beast dead for taking Ezranox from her, but there was also this primal lust for the creature as well.

It was hard for her to turn her down when she made to offer. She thought about what it would have been like to be fucked to death by a demon hiding in the body of the woman she loved. She wondered how many men had died by a similar fate after she corrupted their lovers. She wasn't sure who she envied more, the ones that lived, or the ones that died.

She shook the images from her head as a smile came across her face as she was truly happy to have her elf back. She still felt guilty for a lot of things and was willing to do whatever it took to make sure Ezranox would be safe and happy. She even agreed to marry her which was something she was struggling with, but when the battle was over and she held Ezranox's lifeless body in her arms, begging her to return, she had promised her the wedding, and she intended to keep that promise.

She began to stir a little in bed as she shivered a little. Sasha realized there was still a breeze as the windows were still broken so she grabbed another blanket and placed it on top of her. She kissed her on the forehead before she went to leave only to feel a hand grab hers.

"Stay," Ezranox said half-awake as she held Sasha's hand.

Sasha slid into bed with her and said: "of course my love," as Ezranox slid up against her and rested her head on her chest while Sasha held her close.

"Hmm, you're warm," Ez said sliding her hand around Sasha. "I want to steal all your warmth."

Sasha chuckled a little as the elven beauty could be so cute sometimes. She was so powerful, and yet seemed so innocent, and beautiful. Sasha realized why she was always so attracted to her, she always had a thong for naive-looking women. Whom she could corrupt and free from their humanity, but Ezranox could not be corrupted by her.

Sasha snapped out of her thoughts as she suddenly noticed Ezranox's hand slide under her skirt and gently caress her cock. She was a little shocked that she was in any condition to even consider intimacy at the moment but Sasha couldn't help herself as those soft elven fingers danced along her shaft.

Ezranox opened her eyes, looking up at her lover before pressing her lips to hers. "Warm me," she said in a sultry voice before disappearing under the covers.

Sasha felt her skirt lifted before she felt soft elven lips on her cock. It felt amazing but Ezranox had never really been this forward before. Most of the time it was Sasha that initiated sex and Ezranox loved it, but she seemed to be taking control this time and Sasha was more than happy to let her.

"Oh Fuck!" Sasha blurted out as Ez sucked harder than she expected, using her hand to cradle her balls, massaging them as she tickled the tip of her cock with her tongue, tasting her black seed as it dripped down her chin.

Ezranox continued a few moments longer before letting and sitting up, letting the blanket fall. She grabbed her nighty and ripped it off showing her naked body off before taking the blackened cum on her chin and rubbing it into her chest.

"I missed you," she said staring into Sasha's eyes.

"I missed you," Sasha said never been this aroused by her before.

"Show me!" Ezranox said as she dragged her fingernails across Sasha's legs.

Sasha grabbed the elf and threw her down on the mattress. She licked the cum off her chest, playing with her nipples a little as she worked her way down. Her face became more feline as she teased Ez's slit with he tongue making her moan.

Sasha breathed in her scent and tasted her juices feeling a rush she had not felt in a long time as she wanted nothing more than for this elven goddess in her bed to scream her name before burying her face into her crotch.

"Oh yes, oh Fuck!" Ezranox yelled, not usually one to swear as Rak-Sasha chowed down on her pussy making her whole body shake as she ran her fingers through Sasha's hair, even pulling on it a little as her eyes crossed from pure ecstasy.

Sasha was growling as she attacked her lover's slit. The vibrations wiggled through the elf's body adding to sensations as she was manhandled by this wild animal between her legs. It was becoming more and more intense before Ezranox took her foot and pushed Sasha away from her knocking her on the floor with a thud.

Sasha looked up and growled confused by what had just happened as Ezranox walked over looking down at her. "Not yet," she said getting down on the floor and ripping off Sasha's dress the rest of the way. "I want to cum with your big fucking cock inside me," she said as she kissed her pushing her down against the floor and climbing on top almost growling as she did it.

Sasha had never seen this side of Ez before but was very aroused by it as the elf began to rub herself against Sasha's hard cock, teasing her, and letting her juices soak it before finally letting it inside her. After a few moments, she let out a shocked moan as Sasha's cock suddenly slid right in being lubricated enough.

"Oh, that's it," Ezranox said as she began to move her hips before burying her face into the side of Sasha's neck, sucking on her skin and even biting it a little.

"Oh..... fuck!" Sasha growled feeling the elf's teeth dig into her skin before her hands were grabbing her breasts and squeezing them.

Sasha was not used to being overpowered in bed, but she had never been more turned on in her life. She began to think that Drenyss's time in Ez's body had left some side effects behind. It didn't surprise her as she was a powerful demon, and there were bound to be consequences, but so far Sasha couldn't complain as her eleven lover bounced on her cock like a wild animal.

Sasha flipped her over, placing her down against the wooden floor as she shoved her cock deeper inside her. Ezranox dug her nails into Sasha's back, making her bleed which only fueled her lust as she began to transform even more into her ferocious feline form.

Ezranox began to breathe heavier and heavier before her eyes began to glow a little. Sasha could hear growling from within the elf and it had her a little concerned but she couldn't stop herself from fucking this beautiful creature beneath her.

"Yes, yes, cum inside me, give all you've got!" Ezranox roared out as her pussy squeezed around Sasha's cock as she finally blew her dark seed into her letting out a roar like a lioness making the building shake with their passion until Sasha collapsed against her returning to her human form. They both just lay on the floor trying to catch their breath after the amazing sex they had just gone through. "Sasha," Ezranox said breaking the silence.

"Yes, my love?"

"Something is wrong with me," she said with a worried look in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Sasha asked pulling out of her and lying down next to her on the floor.