Lilith's Emporium Pt. 20: Draikoth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think, I think something has changed inside me"

"Drenyss is dead, Draikoth is gone, they can't hurt you anymore."

"I know, but I think, whatever is left of her, is in me," she said sitting up. "I can feel a beast inside me, I don't know if it's because of her, or Draikoth's demon seed, but I feel this animalistic sex drive, honestly all I have been dreaming about since then is sex."

"I did notice something different about the sex, and I am not complaining."

"But what if I've changed?" She asked with a worried look on her face. "What if I'm not the same person you fell in love with, what if Drenyss's leftovers and Draikoth's seed start to take over?"

Sasha felt a rush just thinking about that but didn't want Ezranox to notice. "Ez, I love you, and that's not something I have said to many, and if that vicious beast is still just a little inside you, I'm sure, between the two of us, we can keep her at bay," she said reaching over and placing her hand on Ez's face. "Or, I'll fuck her into submission."

A look of lust came over Ezranox's face hearing Sasha say those words. "Well, maybe we should try that, before it becomes a problem."

Sasha smiled and grabbed her by the leg, pulling her into her lap. "Anything for the bride," she said before she kissed her and pushed her down against the floor.