Lilith's Emporium Pt. 20: Draikoth

Story Info
Something has awoken beneath Raven Hill.
18.5k words
4.93
6.2k
7

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

This was a joint project with the Author Rak-Sasha, I want to thank her for trusting me with the characters she created and their character development in this series(Characters Rak-Sasha and Draikoth) enjoy!

-------------

Nessira awoke alone in her bed as the sun shined through the window. Patrick was not there which she thought was a little strange, especially considering she was hoping to get some from him this morning so she rolled out of bed and went looking for him only to find him in his study looking over a very old book.

"Sacrifice must be made to seal the portal," he mumbled under his breath as he was writing down symbols while reading from the book. "Always a fucking catch."

Patrick had been having this strange feeling lately that something was coming. He was not sure exactly what but he knew there was dark magic in the air and that something bad was going to happen so he had been taking different steps to prepare for it. He had not gotten any other messages from his future self which he was thankful for because he knew that meant his death again.

"Ahem, you forgot something in the bedroom," She said standing naked in the doorway with a very sultry look in her eyes.

Patrick looked over and his jaw dropped seeing her standing there like that. "Oh wow, Ness, I, Wow!"

"After all these years, you still haven't tired of me?" She said walking over to him.

"Ness, I really want to but..." he stopped as she slid his chair closer to her as she ran her hands along his pants. "Fuck, I want to fuck you so badly right now, but I really need to finish what I'm working on," he said staring at her breasts for a moment.

"Oh really," she said sliding her hand only inches away from his hardened cock in his pants. "Just say the word, and I'll finish what I started."

"Just give me an hour or so, please, then I will fuck you the rest of the day if you want," he said sweating.

"Really, an hour?" She said straddling him in his chair.

"20 minutes, I just need to finish this spell I'm working on, please," he said as she pressed her lips to his for a moment.

"Fine, I'll go get some coffee," she said trying to climb off of him only to feel his hands gently wrapped around her ass. She leaned down and kissed him before breaking free of his hold, snapping her fingers as a bathrobe appeared around her. "19 minutes left."

She walked out of the room looking back at Patrick smiling at him as he sat there very distracted but what he was working on was too important, even for this.

Nessira went downstairs and open the door to the kitchen when the house suddenly began to shake. It was mild at first but Nessira knew something wasn't right.

"Patrick?" She yelled up to him.

A few miles away from the house, further up the hill the ground shook making the wildlife act a little crazy. A puff of dirt shot up into the air as something began to dig its way out from under the ground. A few feet away another began to do the same, snarling and growling as two demonic-looking hounds freed themselves from the dirt.

One was bigger than the other and had red skin while the smaller one had a darker tone. They both had glowing red eyes and horns that curled around like a ram or goat. They both began to sniff the air before heading downhill towards the Emporium.

Nessira sensed something strange as she opened the back door and stepped out onto the deck. She could feel something was approaching but wasn't sure what it was as she stared into the woods waiting until she heard a growl to her right.

In the yard was a demonic-looking beast on four legs growling and walking towards her. Nessira had a bad feeling about this as she did not recognize this beast as she locked eyes with it not wanting to let it out of her sight.

Upstairs Patrick walked towards the door to his study opening it as he yelled "Ness did you feel that?" Until he was face to face with a large red-skinned demon dog. "Oh shit!"

Outside the other beast jumped at Nessira knocking her through the railing and pinning her to the ground. Nessira looked up at the beast as it stared into her eyes. She could feel this strange feeling begin to fill her followed by a demonic lust. She didn't quite feel like herself anymore and suddenly realized what was going on.

"No, not this body," she growled back at the creature that suddenly had a look of shock on its face.

There was a sudden flash of light that sent the beast flying back, hitting a tree before falling to the ground. Nessira was still on the ground trying to catch her breath as the beast, knowing it couldn't possess this woman, ran off down the hill towards the city.

Nessira took another deep breath after expelling the beast. She had never seen anything like that before and whatever that vicious creature was it had been seemingly trying to possess her body. Ever since Ezranox had done it years ago, Nessira had found safeguards in her spell books to prevent that. She knew it was some sort of sexual creature because she was suddenly very aroused and was started to think about her husband.

"Wait, Patrick?" She said to herself before running upstairs to find her husband on the floor of his study. He began to stir pushing himself to his feet. "Patrick, are you alright?" She asked as he suddenly turned to her, his eyes glowing red as he growled a little. "Shit," she said under her breath realizing that he had been taken over by the other beast.

"You," He asked with a deep voice acting a bit confused as he stepped towards her, sniffing her a little before a smile came across his face. "Drenyss, my love."

Nessira was worried about Patrick as she was not sure what was going on, or what was inside him, or who Drenyss was but she knew she should play along until she could figure all of this out. The creature's scent from when the other tried to possess her was still on her which she realized she could use to her advantage. She smiled and stepped towards him seductively placing her hands on his chest.

"Oh course my love," she said growling a little herself.

"It worked, the time for Draikoth's return has come, we must find energy, and give it to our master!"

Nessira felt a chill down her spine hearing that name. She knew she had to warn Sasha, protect Shadow, prevent all of this from happening, but she also had to get her husband back. She could sense the lust oozing off this creature and came up with a plan. It was crazy but being a powerful succubus she thought maybe she could delay him.

"Of course my love, but for now, I have missed you," she said before grabbing him and kissing him passionately.

It took only a second to know it worked as he wrapped his arms around her. This creature's passion was impressive as he shoved his tongue in her mouth while his hands explored her body. He grabbed her robe and ripped it open, shocking her a little but despite that, Nessira found herself getting very aroused before she looked down and saw his jeans unzipping themselves before his cock slid out looking larger than Patrick's.

"Wow, you have taken an impressive host," he growled looking at her breasts and pulling off the rest of her clothes while his seemed to come off on their own. "I can't wait to explore it further."

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom before laying her gently down on the bed. Nessira was surprised that this beast was treating her this gently until he grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her closer before quickly burying his face between her legs.

"Oh..... oh....... FUCK!" she yelled out feeling this demonic tongue invade her pussy, wiggling around like a snake. "Oh yes oh FUCK!"

Nessira felt guilty enjoying herself as this thing inside Patrick made her feel amazing. It was some sort of demon but she couldn't figure out exactly what kind and it was hard for her to concentrate as she was violated from the inside.

Patrick suddenly retracted his tongue, pulling it out of her quickly making her moan as she heard a slurp. Her body shook as she looked down at Patrick hood stood up straight with his enlarged cock standing tall. Her eyes widened seeing his member and felt a shame come over her as she wanted nothing more than to feel it inside her.

"You seem different my love, is something wrong?" He asked.

Nessira thought quickly before she said: "this body is that of a powerful succubus, I am having a little trouble holding her."

"I see," he said with a smile as his eye glowed bright red. "Then I am sure I can fuck her into submission."

Nessira was breathing heavily as Patrick crawled on top of her. His cock gently teased her slit, feeling her succubus fluids dripping with anticipation before he slowly shoved it inside her as deep as he could go.

"Holy fucking Goddess Lilith!" Nessira blurted out as this beast began to fuck her like a wild animal.

She loved this man with every fiber of her being, which only made her sadder that she was enjoying this demonic cock as it reached areas his normal one never could. She thought back to when she fucked Ror'gon and thinking the same thing at the time.

"Oh wow, this feels amazing," she said as she grabbed the metal headboard and moaned loudly when she got an idea. "That's it," she said to herself before grabbing the beast and kissing him before rolling him over.

Her eye's turned red as she continued the act pretending to be this demon's lover. Her pussy began to tighten around his cock pulling his life force into his cock trying to either tear this creature out of her husband or pull Patrick's soul out until they could solve this problem.

"Drenyss, what are you doing?" He suddenly asked sensing what was happening. "No, stop it...... you cannot......." he growled as his eyes began to glow and his teeth sharpen. "You.... cannot........ defeat me succubus," he said both trying to fight what she was doing but also enjoying the sensation. "You are....... impressive............... you're sex is powerful," he said as his hands turned into claws, digging into the mattress. Horns sprouted from the sides of his head trying to retain his body as he felt her pussy trying to yank him from it. "NOOOOO!" He yelled out as the room began to shake.

Nessira concentrated as hard as she could trying to rip the two apart but it was harder than she thought. She could see this creature and Patrick blurred together as they both enjoyed the sensation. Her pussy grabbed the soul of both of them trying to pull him out but there was suddenly a bright flash of light between her legs making her cum harder than she ever had before being pushed off the beast and falling off the floor as he lied there and roared.

His cock squirted this green cum all over the place and wasn't stopping as Nessira pulled herself to her feet. She couldn't separate the two of them but she was able to make him cum so hard that it looked like he had passed out from exhaustion as he lied there not moving except for rapid breathing.

"Clausura!" She yelled creating magic chains to hold him down while she thought of a plan. She stepped over seeing her husband in this position as a tear ran down her cheek before she leaned down and kissed him. "I'm sorry my love, but I promise I'll save you," she said before she stumbled a little still reeling from her orgasm before she snapped her fingers, creating a black dress around her.

From the doorway, she looked back as she could hear him panting as he sleeps, sounding like a beast. She knew there was something dangerous inside her husband's body, something ancient and powerful and another that had tried to take hers. The few words he said to her still echoed in her mind. She had lied to him, telling him she was the Drenyss which led to the most intense and animalistic sex she had ever experienced. Even more feral and passionate than her times spent with Sasha, the memory of what she did with him caused a shiver of pleasure to race along her spine.

Reluctantly closing the door behind her and careful not to wake him as she makes her way downstairs. She hears a noise so quickly snaps her fingers causing a black dress to form around her body before seeing Shadow had come back from college and was tending to the counter while looking at one of her college books.

Shadow looks up to see her and offers a slight smile "Hey mom..."

"Oh, hey.... good day at class?" Nessira asks, walking past the counter and into the back room moving a few books and scrolls, as she looks around as if looking for something.

"Typical boring day, anything interesting happen around here?" Shadow turns a little, looking through the doorway to see what her mom was doing in the other room.

Moving aside a few more papers until noticed a familiar image on one of the parchments he was studying. It had a crude drawing of an almost dog-like demonic beast, mortal men and women were worshipping it. On either side of this beast were two similar-looking creatures. while the big one stood on two legs, these other ones were on four legs. Recognizing the language as a demonic tongue rarely spoken these days, she notices a word that stands out to her in referring to one of those four-legged beasts. "Molog," she whispers, reading it aloud before Shadow comes to the doorway of the study.

"Where's dad, I was gonna ask him something about my history class"

Nessira shakes her head a little, covering up the parchment and turning back to look at her daughter.

"Your dad is um... sleeping, he had a rough day."

"Oh?" She said looking at Nessira's messy hair. "Oh, yeah I can see how rough it was," Shadow said with a smirk.

"What can I say, succubi have needs," she said still trying to catch her breath. "You going to see Gavin today?"

"Maybe, I have a lot of studying to do so I thought maybe I....."

"You should, I mean, I know how much you like him, why not enjoy your time with him?"

"Really, can't you be like a normal Mom, for like five minutes?"

"Meaning?"

"Most moms don't try to convince their daughter to go get laid," Shadow said before she stopped and realized she actually was feeling pretty horny all of a sudden. "Um, you know though, yeah, maybe I will go see him," she said before closing her book. "I'll uh, I'll see you later Mom," Shadow gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before heading for the door and driving off to see her boyfriend.

Nessira watched her drive away before she had a thought and ran for her phone. It was behind the counter so she grabbed it a found Sasha's number in it getting ready to call her before she stumbled again feeling the tingling between her legs.

"Jesus, what the fuck did he do to me."

---------------

Inside Sasha's apartment, she could hear her phone vibrating from the table next to the bed, a clawed hand reaches out from under the sheets to grab it. unlocking it and looking to see Nessira's contact info on the screen before she sits up a little, naked and barely covered by the sheet as she answers "....hey Ness, what's up?"

"Sasha... get over here."

She smiles a little, leaning back against the head of the bed while letting out a low purr "mmmmm.... I always knew you'd come crawling back to me" Sasha's eyes drift across the bed to see the sleeping form of her lover Ezranox laying next to her, even reaching over and lightly running her claws along the elven goddess's sensual curves just beneath the covers.

"I'm not fucking around, Sasha. This is serious" Nessira growls in a hushed tone, as if trying to remain quiet so someone doesn't overhear their conversation.

"Fine, I'll be there in a little while" No sooner does she say this, she could hear Nessira hang up. Gently leaning over and placing a soft kiss upon the sleeping elf as she whispers into her pointed ear "Will you stay here in bed until I get back?" Ezranox just moans a little, hearing her lover's voice but still sleeping while Sasha pushes her pillow to rest against the elf's back so it kinda felt like she was still in bed with her. Quietly slipping out of the large bed and walking out of the bedroom, gently closing the doors behind her before getting dressed.

Quickly assuming her human form while passing the guards outside her apartment as she nods to them, knowing they knew not to let ANYONE in and to guard her lover and mate with their lives.

After a quick drive across the city, Sasha's car suddenly pulls up in front of Lilith's Erotic Emporium, as she steps out a familiar scent fills her nostrils. Causing her hair to stand on end and feeling a shiver race through her body, sensing something dark and powerful before shrugging it off. Unsure why she suddenly felt that and walking inside the store, hearing the door chime as she regains her composure. She could see Nessira standing at the counter and looking through a couple of old books that Patrick had been keeping in his study.

She makes it all the way up to the counter as Nessira doesn't seem to pay her much mind, even looking over to see what the succubus was reading about before shaking her head a little. "So... you wanna tell me what this is all about?"

With those words, Nessira turns the book she was reading around and points to the image of a dog-like demon on the page "that"

Looking over the page as she began not only to recognize the image of the beast on the page, as well as the demonic language the book was written in but even the book itself. Gently stroking the page as she herself had once held this book in her hands, staring at the image of the ferocious hell hound as she whispers a single word under her breath "Molog"

"What?" Nessira asks, taking the book back and the page to read a bit more about this creature.

"Molog, he is one of two of Draikoth's most loyal and powerful minions" Sasha explains, sitting down at the counter and taking a soft breath.

"As a former minion of Draikoth, were they more powerful than you?"

Sasha looks down, almost ashamed as she offers a slight nod "...yea, they were."

"let me guess, Drenyss was the other?"

Sasha nods a little, assuming Nessira had read that from the book she was looking through. "You really called me over here for this, because you found some book from my past?"

Hearing this, Nessira suddenly slams the book shut and turns to walk back upstairs. She motions for Sasha to follow her, indicating for them to be quiet as they approach the bedroom door. Carefully opening it to reveal Nessira's husband laying naked on the bed, a set of glowing chains and cuffs binding his wrists and ankles as he remains chained to the bed. A slimy green substance was dripping from the walls nearby and was all over the bed and floor, just hinting at what took place in the bedroom earlier.

Sasha's eyes widen, seeing the image of her friend's husband naked and seemingly waiting for them on the bed before she notices he is sleeping. Leaning in to whisper into Nessira's ear "You invited me over for a threesome, I never thought you'd actually take me up on that"

Nessira bares her fangs, glaring at Sasha before she whispers back... "Shut up.. now come on"

She nods and follows the succubus into the room, slowly approaching the bed as Sasha again could smell that familiar scent that seemed to naturally arouse her. Feeling her cock begin to throb and slowly rise underneath the front of her dress before Nessira notices and glares at her, while they could hear Patrick panting like an animal as he sleeps. His body seemed different, almost stronger with more toned muscles, fingers and toes now tipped with thick inhuman claws. Sasha's eyes lingered on his impressive manhood that lay semi-erect and still drooling its thick green demonic seed, 

Now recognizing the scent she had picked up outside had been coming from Patrick, but not actually him but the creature wearing his flesh. Reaching out with one hand as Nessira almost stops her, the two share a brief but reassuring look before Sasha waves her hand over Patrick's body. As she does the monstrous visage of the beast within him was briefly revealed, red leathery skin draped over a powerful and obviously beastial form. Vaguely resembling some kind of hairless dog with a monstrous demonic face, an impressive set of horns and as Sasha had already noticed he was very well endowed. Even Nessira couldn't help but admire him for a brief moment, thinking about how good it felt to have sex with this monster. Quickly pulling the cover over him as Sasha takes her hand back, the image of the beast inside him fading from sight as Nessira takes them back out of the bedroom.

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers