Lilith's House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry; the potion will make sure your body can handle everything I can give you and what comes afterward. I promised you in your contract that I would always take care of you and wouldn't do anything to you that would intentionally hurt you. Do you trust your mistress?"

"Yes, mistress, I trust you," I replied, trying not to let any anxiety into my voice.

"Then ask me to fuck you and say it from your heart. Make me know that you are okay with this, and this is what you desire," she stated in her most dom tone.

I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "Mistress, please fuck my ass with your massive cock. I trust you 100% and know you would never do anything to me that would hurt me or fly past my boundaries," I said with none of my previous anxiety getting into my voice.

"Good," Lilith said as she walked over to the bed. Then, to my surprise, she started undoing my restraints. "I'm not going to fuck you in this bed. Imagine when I make you cum the mess you would make. When I finish untying you, you will stand and follow me. You will not touch your cock or the dildo in your ass," she commanded.

As she finished undoing my wrist restraints, she said, "By the way, just in case it wasn't clear in your contract, I'll reiterate it now, I will not put this, nor any other cock-shaped thing be it a toy or real near your face or make you suck it. Nor will any of my servants you may interact with during your stay with me. However, I can't make that guarantee when you visit the tentacle pit. I know that crosses a line for you that you never want to be crossed, and I would never do that."

As I finally stood after being tied to the bed for over an hour, which was a little awkward given the 18" long dildo still buried in my ass, a thought occurred to me. "Other servants? I didn't realize there are others in this house."

"Of course, you didn't think I lived alone in this great mansion? I don't cook or clean; these things are beneath me. My contracts keep me far too busy. There are what I call shades that I've created to take care of all of that. They are very friendly though I don't have them help with my contracts. I do those all by myself. You may encounter another contract during your time here. Currently, I have one other under contract, and I may get another while you're here. As for my other constructs, many different creatures and beings live beyond the forbidden doors on the second floor. Some you will get to meet, others you will not. But don't you worry. Any you meet will behave under contract. You have nothing to fear, but let us forget about the others for tonight, for we still need to get that beautiful ass fucked."

With a wink, she led me to the second door on the west wall. There standing in the middle of what seemed like an empty room, stood a stockade. Unlike your typical stockade, the place where you put your heads and hands was surrounded by comfy-looking padding. Lilith walked over to the stockade and gestured to it. "Come, I'm told it's quite comfy for a stockade." I started over towards it a little nervously, but then with more confidence, knowing I had nothing to worry about with my mistress. First, I had to lean over at the waist to lay my head on the cushion in the middle. I then placed my wrist on the pillows on either side before Lilith swung the bar down over my head and locked it in place with a click.

"Let me adjust this for you," she said as I felt the stocks get more comfortable, and it changed its height, so I was parallel to the ground. "Now, this might feel a little weird on your cock head, but don't worry, and I just need to save that lovely sperm of yours. I would not want to waste any, but I'll get you off myself."

With that, I feel some sort of cap placed over the head of my cock. It felt different but not wrong.

"Now we just need one last thing," I heard her say as there was a clicking noise, and out of the floor rose a full-length mirror. I could see her staring back at me, a very naughty smile on her face. That's when I felt and watched her place her massive cock on my back. "Are you ready, my sweet? After this, you will be mine, for I will have taken you."

"Yes, mistress, please fuck my ass!"

She then pulled the tape that had kept the current dildo stuck in my ass off in one quick motion, then proceeded with the dildo, which came out with a loud popping noise followed by a thud as she just let it fall to the floor. Next, she placed the tip of her cock against my still gaping hole, and while starring me straight in the eyes through the mirror, she pressed forward. I felt myself easily stretch before snapping back, entrapping her massive head within my bowels. Though my asshole was still spread open due to her shaft being at least three inches in diameter, her cock head was just that much bigger. She left it like that for about a minute, letting me get used to her size. Even with her magic potion, she was still huge. She then slowly began to feed me more; inch by inch, she pressed deeper. I felt no pain, only fuller than I have ever felt in my life. It was crazy, but after about five minutes of slow but continuous pushing, I felt balls against my ass. I couldn't believe it, even though I knew it was true. I had taken all of her.

"You took it so well, my pet. How does it feel to have my massive tool balls deep inside you? If only you could feel the mighty bulge, my pretty is giving you."

"It feels amazing, mistress," I said between lustful groans. I had never experienced anything like this before, and I knew that I could never go back. This was the beginning of my new life, and I was going to embrace it. I had a mistress, and she would take care of me. I would do as she told me and experience out of this world pleasure for my reward. Yes, I was about to be fucked by a futa woman, but I was okay with it. I was at peace.

I was brought back from my thoughts as I felt her slowly begin to pull out until only a third of her was still inside me before pressing all the way back. "I want you to keep looking in my eyes while I fuck you, do not break eye contact," she said as she slowly began picking up her pace.

"Yes, mistress"

Soon she was sawing her cock in and out of my ass with hard powerful thrusts. She was indeed giving it to me. It was incredible, but it only got better as she bent forward without losing her rhythm and began stroking my cock, all while keeping eye contact. I was in heaven. This lasted for at least twenty minutes before she said through strained breathing. "I'm about to cum, cum with me, my sweet."

I felt her thrust balls deep into me one last time before quite literally exploding a geyser of cum into my bowls. I thought I had cum a geyser earlier, but it was nothing compared to her. It immediately pushed me over my edge, and I began to cum into the hose still attached to the head of my dick. Her orgasm overshadowed my own, and since her cock was making an airtight seal deep in my bowls, there was nowhere for her cum to go except deeper inside me. I began to feel my stomach area start to expand like a balloon. I knew the human body wasn't supposed to fill up like this, but here I was, doing just that without any pain. When she finally finished, I could feel my stomach bulging outwards.

"You did very, very well, my pet. I'm very proud of you. Not everyone can make me cum so hard," she said as she pulled her now softening cock from my ass. She quickly left but was back in a flash. Now, though, she was back to her woman form, all traces of her cock gone. Instead, a truly massive butt plug in her hand, four inches wide and at least a foot long. Which she unceremoniously shoved up my gaping ass before the literal flood of cum could come rushing out of me. She then took the tip off my cock, unlocked the stockade, and helped me to stand. It was then that I finally got a proper understanding of what she had done to me. My stomach was bloated to the size of a large cantaloupe.

"Just as I had absorbed your cum, you will absorb mine, though it will take much longer for you. Your stomach should be back to normal in the morning. For now, it's time for bed." With that, she led me back into the bedroom, pushed me into one side before climbing into bed. I fell asleep spooned against my mistress, dreaming about what other crazy things awaited me in my new reality. "Good night, my sweet. Your real adventure starts tomorrow."

12