Lillibeth

Story Info
The dark beauty finally gives in.
1.7k words
3.89
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

The eyes shone like brilliant diamonds out of a smallish face set in a smallish head. Her sharp vivacious character sparkled out of those eyes and made my heart jump and my whole body quiver. I was impressed by the neatness of her trouser suit, her hair, her immaculate hands and nails. Even her figure contributed to this image of tidiness; she was slender echoing the smallness of her facial features. Yet she was gifted with height, which, combined with her lively character cancelled out any negatives. Her skin was very dark, and glowed with radiant health. I was sharply aware of her great beauty.

Lillibeth, you are so lovely! I could not help myself touching her upper arms.

When she laughed (which seemed to be all the time) her very white teeth, brilliant face and skin gave her a loveliness that completely conquered me. I was overcome with her comeliness.

Thank you, Andy! A shy expression crept onto her face.

As we sat enjoying our tea and cakes, I felt myself giddy with happiness. If she had been trying to sell me a parcel of land, I would have bought the whole farm and the neighbouring one as well. When I gently laid my hand over hers, it was a like a live-wire connection. Across the café table our eyes met and burned into each others. I heard her breath catch. I caught a whiff of her bodily aroma. Clearly the chemistry was very much alive. The evening and the coming night promised to be of the very best.

Now you can give me a lift in my car, from the passenger seat! I told her. She trilled with that delightful laughter.

When we got to my place I was glad that I had changed the sheets that morning. The clean, fresh smell clearly pleased her as we languidly undressed each other.

My, what a clean and tidy place you maintain! I can tell it's a habit of cleanliness, not a recent scrubbing because you expected a visitor. I felt a little disappointed that there was no sign that I had done anything special for her coming.

Her movements were decisive, lacking any hesitation whatsoever. So it was only natural when she grabbed my cock, holding me between her hands, cooing softly about its shape. I was very grateful to find that I could say nice things about her tits. They stood out from her chest with only a slight sag in deference to gravity. The nipples, gathered together in the coolness of the night, were erect and sharp like pencil erasers. I could not help squeezing one of them between my thumb and forefinger, which caused her to twitch and groan softly.

Why I have you brought her here and what do you intend doing to me? she asked, making me sound like a hostage taker and at the same time managing to sound as if she looked forward to it all.

"I will fondle your tits until they tingled and make your cunt flow with the juices of love. She seemed shocked that I could use such language. I added, "The sweet aroma of your eager, dripping cunt would draw my mouth between your legs to suck that nectar." She gave me a look that suggested she had never heard such talk let alone experience anything of the sort. A little anxiety crossed over her face, but I could see that she also wanted to trust me. Seeing that encouraged me to tell her, I will suck your vagina, open your labia with my tongue and plunge it deep into you." At this, her bright sparkling eyes clouded over and I fell to sucking her erect nipples. Gently I laid her on the bed and ran my hands all over her flat tummy, lingering over the navel. By this time the well-brought up girl had fled the scene. In her place was a ravenous woman enjoying everything I was doing to her.

My hand explored further south and found her bush. It was not so much hair as down, very sparse and soft. I ran my hand over her mound, enjoying the swollen lips. I ran my finger along her slit and enjoyed the slight damp that was already collecting there. Down the ridge that ran to the petal at her ass, and back up to her furry mound. I felt her stiffen slightly as I placed my mouth on her sex and blew warm breath through that light hair. She was now rubbing and patting my head while expressing her pleasure. My finger opened her folds and sank into her sweet tunnel of love. She was lifting her hips off the bed and I thought she would explode when I brought my tongue into play. "Oh, my gawd! I knew you were up to no good!"

I let it roam all over her mons licking, teasing and ruffling her light pubic hair. She had spread her legs open as if it would not surprise her if I buried my whole head into her. I dismissed the finger from duty and let the tongue do all the exploring. She made painful sounds as if she were under torture yet it all sounded very sexy. Without touching her clit I ran my tongue alongside it and tasted the slightly sour liquid collected there. I went all the way to the top of the slit and ran down the other side. Her mouth whispered my name urgently and her hips played a dance all their own on my mattress. I went past the bottom part of the clit and shoved my tongue into her hole; she jumped.

"Ooooh, dear ooooh dear!" escaped her lips. I turned around without pausing my Vasco da Gama games and placed myself over her body with my cock near her mouth. This allowed me to lash her cunt mercilessly with my tongue and lips. I felt her hand go to my cock but when I slipped the tongue from her hole and lapped at her clit she let go, screamed and her hips did a jiggle. Up one side, down the other I went, plunged into her again then sucked the entire clit into my mouth.

"Woooi, I am dead," she gave a savage scream that would have woken my neighbours, had I any. My milking motions on her clit sent her right over the top as she came and came. If I made a slight movement, she called out to her Maker in tones suggesting she was on her deathbed. Then I slowed down and opened up my tongue to cover as much of her cunt as I could. Running it lightly over her as I felt her breathing relax. I then laid my head on the side of her thigh as we recovered from our exertions.

Thank you, oh so much, boyfriend, in reverent tones as if I had given her life as I turned round again to place my head on her breast, pulling one nipple into my mouth gently. We fell into a slumber, almost as if I too had poured myself into her. That was yet to come though.

Her slender thighs against me gave me sensations of being with a very young girl, such as I had never had experience with, so lost as I had been in religious duties when I was young. I felt her nipple harden against my lips and I increased my activity there. She reached down and took hold of my cock as if it were a crutch to steady herself.

Beware of such action. It might cause her to be speared with it! She made a dont care shrug. I kissed her on the mouth tasting her special fragrance, but that caused her to get wild again. Leaning on one elbow I lifted myself until I was positioned over her body with my cock on her stomach. Slowly I lifted it to home row, between her thin lips. The advantage of being so slender was that she could open her legs to almost 180 degrees. I looked down to see her cunt open to the world and to my depredations. I played in and out, enjoying that sucking noise of a wet cunt. I could smell her arousal. She was moaning softly that I had turned her into another creature.

It is not just you; both of us were joined into a single animal now. I declared.

I pushed myself a little harder and heard her scream as if in mortal pain, yet her hips were in motion. Stroke after stroke I pushed myself gently deeper into her very tight cunt. If I thought again about teenagers, I would surely empty the contents of my balls into her. So I let my mind wander back over the times when she had pretended to refuse to give me her mobile number, telling me when I sent her an SMS that I was not allowed to use it. She would fold her fists as if she wanted fight me but of course they were very slight fists. She had kept up this mock-enmity while we became closer.

I was now all the way in her cunt which proved to be deep enough to take in my whole length. When I pulled back she grabbed my ass-cheeks and begged me not to remove myself. I responded with a reassuringly long stroke followed by another and another. Soon she sounded like one eating an especially juicy sugarcane, in between calling me her sweetheart. I allowed one long one to bump into her vulva and she told me that hurt, so I stroked her more shallowly. I was in erotic heaven with all the sensations coursing through me. She put her arms round my armpits and held me by the shoulder blades pulling me closer to herself.

I increased my speed and felt her hold become one of desperation and I knew she was having her first coital orgasm. A sharp pain on my shoulder as she bit into me also caused me to shoot a large load into her bowels. We both came into each other for such a long time I thought we would drain all fluid from our bodies. When she opened her eyes there was such adoration there you would have thought I was the life-giver. We collapsed beside each other, holding tightly as a deep slumber took us over.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers