Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in front of the busty short blonde I realize I can't really see Jessica anymore. I'm fairly strong and figure I could probably reposition her so I can look at her while playing with her friend. I go to carefully pick her up but she seems to only weigh a few pounds with time stopped.

It's incredibly easy to move her around behind Megan. While I'm at it I spread her legs slightly and shift her body to a pose that really displays her pussy and breasts. I give them a little more attention too. It's not like I don't have the time.

With the taller blonde exposed and on display behind her, I turn my attention back to Megan and her big breasts. After playing with them I really want to get my cock between them. She's not quite the right height though.

With some careful positioning I put Megan in an almost impossible pose. She's basically squatting down and leaning forward with her back arched. It's the most ridiculous and sexy yoga looking pose the has her huge breasts right at cock level for me.

I grab her soft breasts and slide my cock in between them. Doing the same thing as earlier I smack her breasts together, this time not only seeing but feeling the rippling flesh as her heavy breasts hit my hard cock. It's amazing and I do it a few more times. "I just love touching your boobs." I mutter. "And I'm sure I'm going to love fucking them."

Holding her breasts with my hands I start to fuck them. Feeling her smooth, soft skin against my shaft along with the heavy weight of them shaking and jiggling against me is better than I imagined something like this would be. Seeing her breasts and pink nipples and areola shaking under my hands adds to it too.

Almost embarrassingly quickly I feel myself about to cum. Not wanting to make a mess I pull my cock away and finish myself with my hand while groping a huge breast. I look back and forth between the two sexy women. My seed spills on the grass by the driveway as I grunt and moan in pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah, your boobs feel amazing!" I moan, still holding onto one tightly. "Damn! I bet they feel great with anybody lucky enough to play with them."

Panting with my cock still hard and wanting more I have an idea. I press Megan's breasts firmly together and let go, leaving then squished against each other. I lean forward and grab her shoulders. Lining up my cock I slowly press it forward between them.

Amazingly they mostly stay where they are with my cock barely squeezing between the soft skin and oddly firm flesh. "Oooohhh, sooo gooood!" I moan.

I start slowly fucking her breasts and get the fantastic feeling of her smooth skin paired with a tight channel between them. It's kind of like I have my dick in the tightest pussy but with the heavy weight of big breasts added.

"Ugh! So... fucking... good... oh... fuck..." I move a little faster and the feeling has me grunting out single words. "Fuck! Love... cock... fucking... breasts... feel... so... good... it's... the fucking... best!"

Her breasts jiggle slightly as I fuck them. The wide areola and thick nipples shaking and on full display as my cock slides back and forth between her luscious mounds. This time I don't pull my cock away when I feel myself getting close. Instead I keep fucking her big breasts to push me over the edge. Grunting and moaning I shoot my pearly white cum between them.

After a while I step back, breathing heavily as my orgasm subsides, "You are both amazing at sex!" Well, at least amazing feeling when getting fucked. "I hope that feels as good for you as it did for me." They don't answer of course but looking at their sexy naked bodies on display is quite a sight.

Feeling like my arousal has gone down some I head back inside to grab a towel to clean up the mess I made. I wipe off Megan's breasts, taking care of all my cum. I make sure to rub them extra thoroughly in the process. With the now dirty towel in my laundry hamper I turn my attention to getting the pair of women dressed again.

Jessica is fairly easy. I carry her to about where she was and pull down her shirt and skirt. I pose her in roughly the same position as she was when I stopped time. Again I can't seem to do something like that without my hands automatically fondling and groping her at least a little bit.

After positioning her back like she was, Megan is a little more challenging. Getting her sturdy bra back on takes some figuring out. I've taken bras off but I haven't put any on. Her being frozen helps with it though. Once it's in place, at least as well as I can manage, I pull her shirt back down with some groping and fondling for her too.

I look at the now fully dressed pair again as I slowly pull on my own clothes. "You two are so sexy!" I say as I get my pants on. "This was amazing and I'd love to do it again and again." I realize I didn't do anything below Megan's waist, "And there's so much more we could do! I definitely want us to play with each other and fuck more. That would be a lot of fun!"

Thinking about why I don't just play with them more now I realize it's because we could all use a shower and Jessica could use some recovery time. While it doesn't really gross me out or anything I'm not a huge fan of cum. I would prefer to have them showered and cleaned up better before I start kissing and licking them again.

Fully dressed now I restart time. Jessica, and especially Megan, immediately moan in surprise and pleasure. Megan starts screaming loudly with her orgasm as she stumbles back against her car. I hear gasps from the couple on the sidewalk and immediately stop time again.

The pair I played with are clearly in the throes of pleasure. I'm guessing everything I did to them hit all at once and it seems overwhelming. The couple by the street are staring in shock and pointing. Other people will notice stuff like this I guess.

I really don't want anyone complaining about things like this so I go to the couple, "Seeing them orgasm is normal and nothing to worry about." They're holding hands on a Saturday evening stroll and they seem like a nice couple so I add something fun for them, "Whenever you see someone orgasm you both get really turned on and will want to have some kind of sex as soon as possible." I figure that should help spice up their sex life.

Back by the car I start time again. Jessica continues her moaning and Megan keeps screaming in pleasure. I guess her breasts are pretty sensitive to get that kind of reaction. I glance at the couple and they're both still staring but this time with looks of lust on their faces.

Jessica recovers first but she's still a little shaky from earlier while Megan eventually stops screaming and leans against the car gasping for breath. I hear quick footsteps and the couple turned around and they're jogging away, presumably to go bang each other. That's fun. I should do stuff like that more often.

Once they've both recovered enough the pair turns to me. "You know," Megan says looking me up and down, "want to come back to my place with us?" She asks in a sultry tone, obviously propositioning me. Jessica nods agreement.

I stand there speechless a moment, long enough to get puzzled expressions. I quickly stop time again to think. Do I want to go home with them? I look at stopwatch and the frozen world around me.

What do I want to do? There are so many possibilities with this. Do I go home with this pair? Go to the nearby college? They have a gym, swimming pool, library, and more. It's Saturday evening so hardly any classes. Bars and restaurants are nearby. Some shopping too. I could go back to my work and really mess with people. With Megan and her car here I could have her take me wherever I want.

Lots of clichéd fantasies run through my head and I lean against the car thinking. There are so many options I don't know what to do.

12