Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raise my voice and tell everyone that for today Crystal and I are allowed to go wherever we want in the shop and take guests with us. It's perfectly normal for us to go in the back rooms. Just in case I also add that people shouldn't worry about anything sexual that happens around me.

Sitting back down next to Crystal I restart time. "Ok, good choice." I grin as the blonde woman sways a few moments as the pleasure hits her. "You wouldn't have picked her because she looks like that woman who ran by you in the garage, did you?" I tease her. "Where you walked into a parked car?"

Crystal blushes slightly, "Yeah, I... umm..." I laugh a little bit and she sits up straighter and punches me in the arm, "Oh fuck you! Yes. Yes I did." She says firmly, acting more like her usual self. "And so what? That chick was hot and so is she." She glances at the woman as she puts her credit card up. "So, are you going to do anything with her?"

"I already have." I nod in the woman's direction as she walks over to join us.

"What? Really?" Crystal exclaims. "I didn't notice! Wait, I wouldn't notice, would I? You could stop time and do whatever and I'd never know. That is so fucking cool! And so fucking hot!" She's very excited about the magic of this. "What did you do to her?"

"You're about to find out." I say as the blonde joins us. She's beautiful with her brown eyes and tasteful makeup subtly highlighting her features and high cheekbones. Up close we both get a good look at her sexy body with Crystal doing a decent job of not staring at the large breasts in their tight top. Which is made difficult by them being about eye level for her.

"Hi, who are you here with, what are you doing with them, and how long were you planning to be here?" I ask as Crystal stares first at me and then the hot blonde as she calmly responds.

"My name is Brooke and I'm here meeting a few friends for a girl's night out. Just chatting for a while, probably an hour or two. Maybe more." She pauses before adding, "Knowing them, the chatting will just turn into stupid gossip." She rolls her eyes and takes a bite of her ice cream.

She's perfect for this. I pause time again and shout to the store, "Brooke's friends won't mind if she leaves them for a bit. She'll be back later." I don't want her friends to have a problem with her being with us for a bit.

Restarting time I stand up, pulling Crystal up with me. "Come with me please." I say, motioning them to follow me. Crystal keeps a strong hold on my hand while looking between me and the blonde trailing behind us nibbling on her ice cream. I grab a thick stack of napkins on the way, leading them through the door to the back rooms.

Once we're in the plain office the blonde looks at my girlfriend with a warm friendly smile. "Crystal, I have a question for you." The woman next to me stiffens slightly in surprise. "What do you like most? Breasts, pussies, or butts? Or some other part of my body?"

"What?" Crystal stares back and forth between Brooke and me.

I give her a guilty smile, "I was curious about it and I thought this would be a great way to find out." She stares at me and then at Brooke as she twirls slowly to show off her body. "I like all parts of a woman's body but I especially like breasts. Not trying to influence you though. Just an fyi."

Crystal stares at me a moment longer before turning to stare at a patiently waiting Brooke. "Boobs! Breasts! Whatever!" She blurts out. "I like everything else about women too but I really like boobs." That's the answer I was hoping for, although really there's not a wrong answer here.

"Oh good." Brooke says happily. "I really like my big boobs. I hope you will too!" She sets her bowl of ice cream on the desk and pulls her tight top up and off, draping it on a chair. I smile and Crystal stares in shock as Brooke unhooks her bra and casually drapes it on the chair too. She rubs her breasts and gives them a quick squeeze of relief at taking her constricting bra off.

We're treated to the wonderful sight of her large heavy breasts getting fully exposed in front of us. They are about as perky as they could be as large handfuls but they naturally hang some with their weight. She has about average sized darker pink nipples and areola, both of which are clearly firm with arousal.

Brooke shakes her chest back and forth before hopping in place a few times, entrancing both of us. "Do you like them?" She asks earnestly. Seeing both of us nod she seems very happy. "That's great! Do you want to play with them? I love it when my breasts get played with! It hasn't happened in a while but I used to be able to get off just from them." She half sits on the edge of the desk and leans forward, arching her back and basically presenting her breasts to us.

I lean forward to lick and kiss a nipple while Crystal is staring at me before looking around at the plain office we shouldn't really be in, especially with a half naked woman we don't know. She pulls me away from Brooke's chest to give me a heated kiss, "This is fucking amazing! So much sexier than I thought it would be!" She gives me another deep kiss before turning to Brooke's other breast to lick and kiss it.

I join her and our cheeks bump as we both give Brooke's large breasts lots of attention. I don't know if she's normally like this or if she's just really amped up right now but Crystal is a lot more aggressive and forceful than I am. She's sucking on Brooke's big breast a lot harder than I am.

Crystal lets go of my hand and grabs my thigh for support. She almost automatically pushes her hand up until she's firmly grabbing my cock through my shorts. Without any direction from me or use of the stopwatch her small hand starts rhythmically squeezing me as we continue playing with Brooke's chest.

I'm loving her hand on my shaft while I lick and suck on the full breast in front on me. I kiss and lick all over her soft skin but I pay extra attention to her firm nipple and slightly raised flesh of her areola. Brooke is moaning under our ministrations as we both play with and pleasure her wonderful chest. Pausing momentarily I look over to see Crystal's pale cheeks hollowed out somewhat with the force of her sucking on the breast in front of her.

Something about that makes me remember Lillith's phone. I stop time and pull out my new device. I turn on the automatic camera mode and prop it up on the desk next to us. Worst case scenario it should get some great shots from under Brooke's breasts. I really should look at what's on the phone already but I keep getting distracted. I kiss and lick Brooke's chest a little more before starting time again.

With time flowing normally again the silence is immediately replaced by both women moaning in pleasure. I slide my hand over to Crystal's thigh to gently squeeze her slim leg. She seems surprised at the new touch and looks down at her leg before looking over at her hand still gripping my cock. A quick moment of indecision is interrupted by Brooke moaning again.

Crystal gives my cock a strong squeeze and turns back to suck on Brooke's breast, clearly choosing to enjoy the sexual situation. That's made even more apparent when her other hand joins mine on her leg. She roughly jerks at the ripped fishnets on her legs and rapidly shreds the already damaged garment from her knee to the hem of her shorts.

I was enjoying feeling her taut skin through the gaps but now I have clear access and clear invitation to caress her. As I keep playing with Brooke I start running my hand firmly up and down the smooth skin of Crystal's slender toned thigh. Her response is to moan more even more into the breast in front of her.

As we continue to basically worship her chest, Brooke is clearly enjoying it. Her breathing picks up and gets erratic as we keep playing and pleasuring her. Her body starts shaking and with a long, shuddering moan she clearly orgasms just from having her breasts played with, which is fantastic. She leans forward even more and she's held up by pressing her shaking chest against our faces. Which is something none of us are going to complain about.

Crystal moans and almost whimpers slightly, like she wants to orgasm right now too but isn't quite there. She presses her thighs together, trapping my hand between them, adding weight to my guess. Crystal makes a cute little sound of disappointment when Brooke stops shaking and slowly stands up. The slim punky woman clearly wants to play more and I do too.

Stopping time I give the beautiful busty blonde a few more instructions, mainly that she should happily do whatever we want her to do and take great pleasure from it, along with more licks and kisses on her breasts. When time flows again she stands up with another little moan and looks down at the slightly squirming woman next to me, "Crystal, what do you want me to do now? Or what do you want to do to me?

Crystal blinks a few times before looking sharply at me, "Anything?" I nod, figuring I can make even an outlandish request kind of work. Crystal thinks a long moment while squeezing my shaft.

She looks down at her hand on my shorts and up to Brooke's bare chest. At first she's kind of hesitant, "Umm, nothing wild right now. I..." she trails off again but finishes with the strong personality I'm used to, "I want to see you fuck her boobs! I want to feel you fuck her boobs!" She says firmly, also grabbing my cock firmly.

Groaning slightly with pleasure I smile broadly, "That sounds great to me."

She snorts, "Of course it sounds great to you. Soooo, how do we do this?"

I squeeze her upper thigh and get a lovely little shiver in response, "Just direct Brooke and let me know how you want us. Oh, you can touch her all you want." I pause then add, "You can, umm, touch me all you want too."

Crystal nods and hesitates a moment before she suddenly lets go of me and stands up. "Brooke, sit here." She points to one of the empty chairs. It's a standard plain black plastic and metal office chair with no arms on it.

Brooke moves over to sit down but Crystal keeps her hands to herself, even though they twitch as she watches the busty half naked blonde intensely. Before she sits down I stop time again. As a little encouragement to Crystal, and because I want to play more, I caress the blonde's long legs up under her short skirt.

My hands bump front and back into her taut rear and very damp front to her panties. I drag my hands up until her skirt is pulled above her waist. Leaving the fabric frozen upside down I move my hands back down. One grabs a cheek and the other slides under her panties.

I part her very wet lips and slide a couple fingers in her tight channel. Curling my fingers I find that patch of slightly different texture inside her that gives most women lots of pleasure. With the heel of my palm on her clit I start plunging my fingers up and down. I whisper to her that she loves it when I do this, or anything sexual to her, before leaning down to capture her breast in my mouth.

While fingering her I give her breasts and nipples lots of attention for a minute or two, probably longer as I'm enjoying this, before stopping. I slowly remove my fingers from her now sopping wet pussy and straighten up. A few napkins later and my hand is dry. Doing this is weirdly increasing my arousal and satiating it at the same time.

I lean next to the blonde and grope her large breast sagain, "Brooke, when I restart time and you have your orgasm, use Crystal for support."

Grinning I stand back and restart time. Brooke moans loudly and grabs a surprised Crystal. Luckily the petite woman is strong enough that she can hold up the taller blonde as she shakes through her orgasm. The dark haired beauty also seems surprised when her hand grabs an exposed butt and how Brooke is grinding her damp panties against her leg.

"Did you..." she starts to say to me but my grinning face tells her I defintiely had something to do with this. "What did you do?" She asks strongly.

"I just had some fun!" I say somewhat vaguely. "And now I'm having even more fun!" It is pretty hot watching the half naked blonde hold onto the petite goth. I notice that in addition to grinding against her leg, Brooke also has a hand firmly holding Crystal's chest. Neither woman seems to mind the arrangement and it's definitely pushing my lusty feelings higher. "I'm also helping you have fun. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Crystal seems to more fully realize exactly where her hands and Brooke's hands are, "Umm, I... fuck yes I am!" She pulls Brooke's rear closer to her, pushing the lace covered pussy against her leg even more. I see Brooke's hand squeeze the shorter woman's breast, getting another little moan out of the petite woman.

Once the blonde can mostly support herself Crystal gently but quickly eases her into the chair. Brooke's hand on the pale woman's breast is even more obvious right now but Crystal leans forward to help keep it there. I think she also wanted to hold onto the taller woman too since her hands slide from hips and butt up to her sides and large exposed breasts.

My new girlfriend squeezes and experimentally hefts the bare flesh a few times before looking around me, "Holy fuck this is amazing!" She squirms slightly, pressing her legs together as the pair continue to fondle each other's breasts. "Fuck me, I'm fucking soaked here!"

She presses the large breasts together, "Whip your dick out and get over here!" She realizes she's standing in between Brooke's legs and quickly takes a couple steps until she's behind the chair, never letting go of the blonde's wonderful breasts.

With her standing behind Brooke and holding her breasts together for me I look at my punky new girlfriend standing behind a topless and mostly exposed woman holding the stranger's breasts together so I can fuck them. It's surreal and quite the erotic sight. I immediately undo my shorts and pull them and my underwear down. My above average rock hard cock springs up to attention.

Crystal stares hungrily at me and unconsciously squeezes Brooke's big breasts. I guess that answers my unasked question about if she likes cocks. Brooke is staring with even more intensity though as she tracks every bounce of my cock as I step right in front of her. She spreads her legs wide for me, showing off her barely covered pussy and giving me easier access to her breasts at the same time. It's a sight that makes my arousal climb higher and makes me want to play even more.

I rub my cock against her big breasts. Both women watch almost hypnotically as I circle each nipple before bringing my tip to the valley between her breasts. Brooke's chest is heaving as she takes deep breaths in anticipation. Crystal seems to be holding her breath and staring, also in anticipation. They each give different moans of lust and arousal as I slowly push my cock forward between her breasts.

The feel of her smooth skin against my shaft is wonderful and Brooke is clearly loving it too. Crystal is standing there in shocked arousal as she quickly looks up and around again in wonder before directing her attention back down as I start to thrust between Brooke's valley of flesh. Her small hands aren't quite as big as Brooke's mounds and she can only cup most of the large breasts, her fingers pressed firmly against them.

I quickly stop time as I feel myself about to blow almost immediately. All the playing and teasing has me on edge and I don't want to cum embarrassingly early. Instead I pull myself out from in between Brooke's luscious breasts and start jerking off with my tip smacking back and forth against her breast and nipple along with brushing against Crystal's small hand.

After maybe 30 seconds I shoot my load. A couple of napkins catch the mess and breathing heavily, I sit on the desk. I'm glad I decided to stop time and get some release so I'll last longer for the sexy pair. Once I'm done the napkins go in the trash can and I stare at the amazing scene in front of me.

I realize that my initial desire to talk to somebody about this whole situation was so I could have a sounding board. Somebody to talk to about trying to use these powers at least somewhat responsibly. That has been dropped by the wayside for now with Crystal being so enthusiastic and becoming my new girlfriend. She is pretty smart and generally a toughtful and decent person so I'm sure she'll be able to help with that. At least somewhat. In-between sexual escapades. Probably. Despite just having an orgasm my arousal is definitely rising and I really want to play more.

With my breathing steadier and my cock hard and ready again, but not as close this time, I slide my shaft back between Brooke's wonderful breasts and restart time. Both women moan slightly from the bit of touching while time was frozen but neither seems to notice anything unusual. I start working my hips back and forth to slide up and between the heavy, squished together breasts.

At both of their encouragement I pick up the pace until I'm ramming my rod between Brooke's breasts. They aren't jiggling as much because Crystal has such a firm grip on them but that just adds to the experience. Like everything I've done so far with the influence of Lillith's stopwatch this feels fantastic in a new and different way. Less shaking also means a much tighter valley of smooth, firm flesh I'm sliding against and I feel the wonderful weight of her breasts more.

Even with taking the edge off it's only a couple of bliss filled minutes before I feel myself about to blow. Its clear both women know I'm about to cum too. "Where... where do you want it?" I ask.

Brooke seems happy taking it anywhere but Crystal nods towards the table. "Napkins! Napkins so there's not a mess yet!" I quickly grab a few more napkins and pull myself out from between her flesh again. I'm barely in time but I catch the mess in the paper as I grunt and moan with my orgasm. Crystal moans in need as she tweaks Brooke's nipples bringing her to a minor orgasm too. Crystal is the only one left out for now.

I lean back against the desk and watch Brooke shake and moan as Crystal holds her tight. It's a very erotic sight and that's not lost on my pale little girlfriend. She looks back and forth between me, my cock, and Brooke before finally settling on something.

She stands up and almost frantically starts stripping off her clothes. Her tank top and mesh shirt go first, leaving her in a plain black bra that cups her breasts nicely. She has C cups that look bigger than they really are on her petite, narrow frame. She shows them off more as she bends over to deal with her big stompy boots.

They are real hiking or combat style boots with no zipper so they're not easy to take off quickly. She grunts in frustration, "Ugh, stupid boots! Can you help?" She hops up to sit on the desk next to me and sticks a leg out.

Surprised at the sudden development I hesitate a moment before looking at the stopwatch magically in my hand. I hit the button and stop time. Brooke is staring intently at Crystal with her pale leg almost comically held out and to the side but sexily spreading her legs. Considering how excited she was about magical time stopping I'm guessing she'll like what I'm about to do. I hope.

Working steadily I take both of her boots off. I understand why she wanted help since they are buckled over her laces tied with some kind of double knot. It takes me longer than expected to remove both boots and her plain black socks. Without them she has fairly small dainty feet that match her small hands and generally petite body.

I hesitate before continuing but she was trying to strip her clothes off anyways and asked me to help. This is also really spiking my arousal. I run my hands up her slim legs, over the ripped fishnet stockings, until I reach her tight black shorts. I pop the button open and pull down the short zipper to reveal a bit of grey material.