Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shorts are fairly tight so I simply tip her backwards on the desk. With her legs sticking almost straight up it's a lot easier to deal with. A little tugging back and forth and I work them off her legs. They join Brooke's clothing on the empty chair.

As my arousal continues to build it's incredibly tempting to do more to her right now. With her legs spread I can clearly see the damp patch on her grey panties. I resist the temptation though, at least this time. Before I do more to her with time frozen I want to know what she wants.

Tipping her forward again I rearrange her back in the same position she started off in. I pull her leg back over to rest on mine and caress her inner thighs in the process. It's a new, fun feeling to touch her smooth skin in between the wide fishnet tights. I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing that before today and I run my hands up and down her legs a few times before shaking my head and stopping before I do a lot more.

When I restart time Crystal is surprised as she moans with pleasure and has a minor orgasm. She must have been about as close as I was. The gothy woman looks down at her suddenly bare feet and lack of shorts. She shakes and moans even more, grabbing me for support as her first orgasm seems to roll right into a second one.

Once her orgasm passes she looks up at me. "Holy shit! That felt so fucking good! It's like, I dunno, my legs were dipped in pleasure or something. That was you, right? What did you do to me?"

"Well, you said to help with your boots so I took off those and your socks. And your shorts. I caressed your legs a bit but not much else." I hold her against me, my hand around her slim waist. "I wanted to do more but I want to talk to you about what you're Ok with first."

"You could make me Ok with whatever though. Right?" Crystal asks.

"Umm, yeah. Seems like it." I reply quietly.

Her response is to pull me down and kiss me deeply, "Thank you. And for the record, that felt amazing and you can do that pretty much whenever you want. I'll almost always want it too. You can do more than that. Fuck, I want you to do more of that. A lot more!"

Crystal leans away and quickly unhooks her bra, flinging it behind her. She wastes no time stripping off her fishnets and panties in one go, also throwing them away haphazardly. Now completely naked she leans back, propping herself up on her elbows as she spreads her legs. "Fuck me Ben! I am so fucking turned on right now! I need you inside me! I want to watch it!"

That's an invitation I don't need repeated. I quickly stand up and under the watchful eyes of both women I strip out of my clothes too. Soon I'm as naked as Crystal. Brooke seems excited about what's happening too as she grabs a big breast and puts a hand in her panties.

I step up between Crystal's legs as she is deliberately putting herself on lewd display for me. Naked, her slim frame and pale skin is even more apparent. I knew she was tiny but seeing her laying down like this it's somehow even more apparent.

Her breasts are probably about a C cup, which look proportionally fairly big on her. They are also full, firm, and naturally perky. They're topped with vibrant pink nipples and areola, both a little larger than average, that are beautiful. I'm looking forward to playing with them

Looking down her body I take in her slim toned stomach on the way to her pussy, flushed open and glistening with liquid arousal. It's also a vibrant pink in a stark contrast to her pale skin. Like everything else about her, the pussy in front of me is petite. It's on the smaller side and she has smooth, slightly puffy lips framing her pink interior.

"I'm not that good to look at." Crystal says after a few long moments. "Now stop staring and stick it in me!"

I look up at her beautiful face, "You really are that good to look at." Crystal blushes some. "Brooke, isn't Crystal sexy and great to look at?"

Brooke nods emphatically, "Oh my yes! You are very attractive and sexy! I'm playing with myself to you as much as I am to him." Her words are emphasized by her hands, one pulling on a nipple and the other in her panties clearly moving as she masturbates to us.

Crystal starts to say something but gasps instead as I gently slap my hard cock against her pussy. My above average, decently sized cock looks a lot bigger laid against her small opening. She moans as I drag my cock back and forth a few times between her puffy little lips.

I feel hands on my back as Brooke joins us, standing to the side. Without any further prompting from me she's already taken her panties off and she's playing with her pussy while she watches. A quick glance between her legs shows she has longer inner lips that she's pulling and teasing her fingers through. Her big heavy breasts are again on full display as she leans forward to get a better view of what's about to happen. She's watching intently at my tool over the pink pussy.

Looking back down Crystal gives a little nod as I grab my cock and line it up. With the tip at her entrance I slowly push forward to happy moans and groans from both of us. Because she's so small and tight I slowly work myself back a forth a few times to let her adjust a bit. She's so wet and ready it doesn't take long though and soon I'm buried completely inside her. As I would have guessed she's very tight but almost surprisingly she accepts my entire length. She must still be incredibly turned on because as I bottom out her pussy spasms and clenches on my shaft from a minor orgasm.

Crystal collapses back against the table when her orgasm crests. "Oh fuck that's great! I love feeling you inside me! Now fuck me! Don't hold back! I can take whatever you give me!" She props herself on her elbows again just enough to see me start to thrust in and out of her.

The puffy pink lips are stretched tight around my shaft, pulling at me with every stroke. Crystal's pussy feels fantastic and it's clear that she's enjoying it as much as I am. Happily following her grunted commands to fuck her harder I grab her slim hips with both hands and pick up the pace and intensity. She wants this, I want this, Brooke clearly wants this, and my succubus fueled arousal wants this. There's basically no reason for me to not do exactly what everybody wants.

My pale girlfriend collapses back on the desk, moaning and writhing as I slam into her repeatedly. I'm treated to not just feeling her wrapped around my shaft but also her beautiful firm breasts bouncing around wildly. They flatten out somewhat like breasts do in this position but they're perky and firm enough to still stand up proud. Her vibrant pink nipples cap them and draw the eyes as they move in time with my thrusts.

At first she has her slim but powerful legs wrapped around my waist but as I continue to fuck her hard she can't keep her legs up. The pleasure seems overwhelming to her and soon she's laying there moaning and gasping for me to keep it up. With the intensity of the moment neither of us last a long time and as I feel myself getting closer I can tell from her gasping and the feeling of her pussy that she's close again too.

She must have recognized that too and she grabs my hands at her hips, "Fuck... fucking cum... inside me! I'm on... the pill. Oh fuck yes! Harder! Fuck me harder! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

I slam home a few more times before Crystal starts moaning even more intensly and her pussy spasms even tighter around my shaft. It seems she's not really a screamer but makes high pitched, long drawn out moans when she orgasms. Hearing her, seeing her, and especially feeling her orgasm pushes me over the edge and I orgasm too.

Crystal's whole body spasms and jerks when I start shooting my load deep inside her. She moans even more and after the first few jets while I'm still thrusting her legs wrap around my waist again and pull me tight against her. Getting the message I slam forcefully into her, pressing our flesh firmly together. She twitches strongly with each of the last few powerful spurts of my cock. She's clearly one of the women who love feeling a cock shoot its load inside them.

When we're finally finished she flops back down on the desk, her legs dangling limply off the edge. She weakly pats my hand and giggles, "Holy fuck that was amazing! Wow!" She takes a few deep breaths, "Did you do anything, umm, special... during that?" She tilts her head towards Brooke and I know she's asking if I stopped time.

"Nope, that was just us fucking like rabbits." I tell her with a smile.

"Ok, I don't doubt that you're good, but that was absolutely fucking amazing! Didn't you say something about, umm..." she trails off looking at Brooke again.

Stopwatch in hand again I hit the button and pause time. "Brooke, ignore everything we say and masturbate to us until I... umm... grab your breast." I probably could have thought of something better but she's bent over to look at us and her breasts are right there in the open.

I restart time and Crystal keeps talking, "...a gift? Or something? I... umm... wow!" She gets seriously distracted by Brooke, who takes my direction to masturbate a lot further than I thought she would.

The blonde bombshell lifts a leg and puts her knee on the edge of the desk right next to Crystal to give herself easier access to her pussy. She plunges two fingers inside her and finds her clit with her other hand. She starts fingering herself and playing with her clit while pressing her breasts together with her arms. All while her eyes roam over both of our bodies.

Crystal seems surprised so I look down at her, "I just stopped time and told her to masturbate while we talked and to ignore whatever we say. I, umm, didn't think she'd be quite so... enthusiastic." We both stare as the tall busty blonde masturbating to us.

"Wow!" Crystal says. She shifts slightly to get a better view and looks down at my shaft still stretching her out, "Holy fuck! You're hard again! Wait, still hard! You never really got soft did you. Wow!" Her pussy twitches around my cock with excitement.

"Yeah, about that. Lillith did give me some extra gifts. I, umm, will almost always be hard. I recharge fast." I move my hips back a forth a little to Crystal's pleasured moan. "She also said I'm immune to all STIs and I won't ever get anyone pregnant, which is fine since I don't want kids anytime soon and I could always foster or adopt or something."

"Oh wow, that's all amazing!" Crystal says. "I don't want to pump out babies so that works out great. Hmm, I wonder if she'd be willing to make me immune to STIs and pregnancy as well? That would rock and make things way easier."

"I can ask her about that." I promise her. "I have no idea what her response will be but if it leads to more sex and pleasure she might do it."

"Thanks." Crystal grabs my hand. "So the other thing. I bet you were good in bed before all this but now you're amazing. Like, nobody has ever felt that good before. Ever. Not even close. That has to have something to do with Lillith. Same with cumming in me. That usually feels good but I swear I had another orgasm or two just from that. It was fucking amazing."

Thinking about it, she has a point, "Yeah, you're probably right. She did say something about sex being better but I guess I assumed it would feel better for me, which it does. I'm glad it feels great for you too. And hopefully everybody else."

"I am too!" Crystal says emphatically with a happy hums and wiggle of her hips. "That's also a great way to keep women wanting to play more and come back for more." She wiggles her hips again, "Mmm, I'd love some more right now. And I know you're up for it."

"OOH!" She looks closely at Brooke before leaning up towards me in excitement. "What happens if you fuck me with time stopped? Do I feel anything? Nothing? Something weird? Is it good? I want to try! Can you..." I stop time in the middle of her sentence. If she wants me to fuck her again I'm more than happy to do so. A part of me is curious what it feels like too and she can answer that. I want to give us both lots of pleasure again too and my arousal is still fairly high anyways.

Grabbing her hips again I start fucking her hard. In the frozen time her pussy doesn't really move and feels like an incredibly tight sex toy. After having fun in normal time I enjoy this different pleasure. I could play with her pussy or put her hand there but this feels amazing too and is another fantastic experience. I'm sure I'll be feeling her pussy wrapped around my cock more anyways so it's not like I have to choose just one option.

With time stopped I pound away, using her petite body for my pleasure but knowing it's also going to pleasure her too once I restart time. Looking at her motionless beautiful breasts I slow my pace enough to reach down and cup them. They fit in my hands well, nicely perky and firm under her smooth soft skin. Her vibrant pink nipples are hard and her areola are noticeably raised.

With them in my hands her breasts shake and jiggle wonderfully as I continue to use long, deep strokes on her. The combination of her super tight pussy and her beautiful chest has me rapidly approaching orgasm again. Just before I cum I push her breasts up and quickly let go, leaving them standing up. With one hand on her hip and the other holding the stopwatch I start time again.

Crystal's question is answered immediately before she can finish it, "... fuck MEEEEEEEE! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!" Her pussy immediately spasms hard, clamping down on my cock with waves of strong contractions. I thrust two more times before I orgasm. Slamming into her as deep as I can again, nearly every spurt of my throbbing cock shoots deep inside her just like she wanted last time.

Crystal flails her arms and arches her back, pushing herself against me as she loses her breath for a solid ten seconds. She finally takes a deep gasping breath before exhaling in a long, high pitched moan. Crystal repeats that several times before going completely limp except for her heaving chest and occasional random body or limb twitches.

After laying down for a minute or so she weakly raises a hand, "That... was fucking amaze... amazing... fucking... fuck me... fuck..." She takes a few deep breaths, "That was the most intense orgasm! Ever! It's like all of a sudden I was hit by a truck full of pleasure. Not a small truck, like a Mack truck or something. Full of cocks. Holy fuck that was amazing!"

Crystal shakily opens her eyes and caresses her body up to her breasts, "You played with these too, didn't you?" I nod smiling. "Of course you did." She smiles back. "So that felt kind of good but mostly weird. Sadly my titties here aren't very sensitive at all. I, umm, have nerve damage. Long story." She looks over at Brooke still masturbating to us, "It's a big shitty irony that I love boobs so much but mine don't do much for me at all. Oh well." She shrugs, making her breasts shake, then laughs as the movement draws my eyes to them.

I stare at her chest with a thought and alowly say, "Umm, I might be able to do something about that. Maybe. Would you be OK with me trying something with the stopwatch?"

"Really? Yeah, go for it!" is her immediate reply.

Stopwatch magically in hand in pause time. I think about it a moment before saying anything, "Crystal, your breasts are now average sensitivity for fun and pleasure." That's straightforward and will hopefully work.

Starting time again I nod to her, "Ok, I tried something. Do they feel any different?"

Crystal caresses her breasts and pinches her nipples. Shaking her head she looks at me, "Nope, feels about the same. Maybe slightly better. Thanks for trying though. I guess your succubus patron can only do so much." She wiggles her hips to move my hard cock inside her a bit. "Mmm, yeah. She can do a lot so no complaints from me. You can definitely still play with them for your pleasure though."

"Yeah, no complaints from me either." I agree, rocking my hips back and forth slightly getting a slight moan from both of us. "And thanks, you have beautiful breasts and I'd love to play with then more." With that all done I reach for Brooke's breasts to snap her out of her masturbatory trance.

Before I can touch her my phone chimes with a message from Lillith. I know it's her by the somehow incredibly sexy notification sound. I don't know how a chime can be arousing but it is. My cock throbs, getting a moan from Crystal. I grab my phone from off the desk and open up the message.

Lillith: Nice try but the Stopwatch can't change people's bodies. I can though. Because you both accepted the limitation and are happy with what you have I'm going to give you and your sexy little friend a sexy little gift. I'm also feeling generous because I'm in a very good mood. Weddings can be so much more fun than they usually are.

My phone chimes again and I get several pictures from Lillith. They center on the 30ish year old bride and groom, at least I'm guessing they are the bride and groom. She has white garters, stockings, lacy shelf bra, and matching white lacy choker and veil. He has a bow tie and white panties tied around one wrist for some reason. It looks like they are the main course for an orgy involving several other mostly naked men and women who all look about the same age. With what little clothing bits I can see all matching it seems like they're celebrating the new marriage by fucking the entire wedding party.

I simply text back, "Wow!" and get a quick reply.

Lillith: Lots of fun here and lots more to come. And cum. Lots of cumming. ;-P

Lillith: For your little sexpot there if you both accept my gift hold my phone on her breasts. Make sure it touches both her nipples. It will ding when done. But you both have to accept my gift.

I look down at Crystal, "Ok, Lillith said she can fix your breasts and she'd give us a gift if we both accept it."

She looks confused and eager but also thoughtful, "Sure. Umm, where there any conditions on it?"

I reread the text, "No, it doesn't seem like it. She just says she'll give you and me a sexy little gift. Oh, we both have to accept her gift. I guess that's the condition."

Crystal chews her lip a second or two, "Fuck it, that works for me! I'll accept a sexy little gift from the nice succubus lady." Crystal says. "What now?"

"Great, I'll accept a nice little gift from her too! Can you push your breasts together?" She does as I ask and I put my phone on her chest diagonally so the opposite corners are pressed over her breasts and covering both nipples and areola. "Ok. I, umm, she said I need to hold this here until it's done."

Feeling somewhat silly I hold the phone on her breasts. After the first ten seconds or so of awkwardness we both turn our attention to Brooke as she continues masturbating to us. Her fingers are soaked as she keeps playing with her pussy and her full breasts are bouncing and jiggling enticingly with her hand movements.

It takes a minute or so before Crystal suddenly gasps in surprise. My phone chimes sexily as the pale beauty arches her back and moans from a sudden orgasm. It's amazing to see and I definitely feel it too as my cock is still in her pussy, her smooth lips stretched around my shaft. Her strong spasms squeeze and milk my cock like she wants me to unload in her again.

She collapses back down again breathing hard and I check my phone for Lillith's message and I immediately text back.

Lillith: All done with your gifts. Her boobs and body are way more fun now.

Ben: Thank you! You're amazing!

Lillith: You are welcome. Just make sure she gives and gets lots of pleasure to make it worth it. You too. Keep up what you're doing and spread fun and pleasure to more people.

Ben: Definitely will do all that

Lillith: Gooooood. Oh I also made it so she can't get STIs or get pregnant so she can have more fun.