Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 07

Story Info
An explanation for Crystal leads to a backroom threesome.
15.6k words
4.87
17.2k
20

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal and I walk hand in hand out of the garage. She follows my lead as I turn right and steer us towards the ice cream place I saw when I got my new clothes. It looked like the kind of fancy place I would expect in Cherry Creek.

The petite gothy/punky young woman walks next to me with obvious excitement. With her larger than life personality I kind of forget how small she actually is. Right now that's highlighted by how little her hand feels in my loose grip. At work I usually wear the large gloves but I remember the smalls being big on her.

We laugh as we bump into each other a few times in rapid succession. While she has proportionally long legs she's still about a foot shorter than I am. Our respective normal gaits don't exactly line up and we both seem to be trying to walk close to each other.

"Ok, that's not working great." Crystal grumbles. "Sheesh, it's like we're horny teenagers or something." She takes a half step sideways away from me. "Let's see if we can make it to the ice cream place without crashing too much."

I squeeze her small hand, "Sounds good to me." Grinning down at her with more confidence and less awkwardness than I would have had in the past I add, "Once we get our ice cream can we act like horny teenagers again?"

Crystal looks up at me with her piercing blue eyes and a slightly manic grin, "Promise?" I nod, not exactly knowing what I'm signing up for. "I'm gonna hold you to that and see how awkward we can make everybody feel." If that's her attitude anyways no wonder she's so excited about magical sex powers.

We start walking again and we both make minor adjustments to our gait. It doesn't take long for us to manage to walk together and not bump into each other. Crystal hesitates all of maybe five seconds before plunging right in, "Soooo, about your magic bullshit powers. What are they? How do they work? Did you just get them? Hit by a meteorite? Vat of toxic chemicals? Aliens? Demons? Gods? Gamma burst? What's up? Ooh, can you make her flash us?" She ends by nodding towards a moderately busty woman walking towards us.

"I, umm, can we talk about this after we get ice cream." I ask as we keep walking. "And yes, I could make her flash us but I'd prefer to explain things to you first." After the woman in the parking garage my arousal is definitely higher and rising and I want to keep a clear head. At least for a little bit.

"But the suspense is... and she's sexy..." Crystal starts "Yeah, OK. I can understand why you might want that." She concedes. "You'll just have to make some other hot babe flash us!"

"Thank you. And, umm, sure." I say. "So what were you doing near here? It didn't take you very long to meet me." I'm trying to change the subject but I'm also curious.

"Oh. That." Crystal seems hesitant before she just gets it out. "I was dumpster diving for clothes." She can feel my surprised reaction through out hands. "Hey, you think I can afford my clothes on my shitty pay? Most, well almost all, of my clothes came out dumpsters."

"But, isn't that dangerous? And what if you get caught?" I ask concerned about her safety. "Wait, and your clothes are that expensive? I mean, they look great but..." I trail off.

"Aww, thanks." She actually blushes slightly at the complement. "Eh, it's safe enough if you know what you're doing. And everything gets chucked in the sanitizer cycle in the washer. Whatever survives, survives. What doesn't goes back in the trash."

She plucks at her tight sleeveless black top. "And yeah, this was some designer shirt that got tossed because of some minor thing. Same with the shorts. My mesh and fishnets were ripped packages from Spencer's or Vicky's or something like that. I nearly always have to take things in to fit anyways so I take care of any serious damage too."

She leans over to look at me, "That's why I recognize your clothes as being not cheap. I have a few thing from that place too. They're one of the asshole stores that cuts up clothing when they trash it. Jokes on them that I can fix that shit. It also helps that I'm like, half the size of you so it's easier to patch and make work."

Clearly Crystal has a lot of survival skills and I'm guessing she's been on her own for a while. "Umm, wow. That's... not what I expected." She looks at me. "I'm just surprised, that's all. And impressed. No judgement from me."

"Thanks. Most people don't react that way. A lot of people are really judgey." She shrugs, "It's just what I learned to do to survive." She looks quickly at me, "Before you ask, I don't want to talk about that right now. Maybe later, but not now."

"Ok, I understand." It seems like she's had a hard life. I can relate to that and at least understand it some. I give her hand a squeeze again. From her smile and squeezing me back I can tell she appreciates me not prying. Hopefully as time goes on we'll get closer and she'll feel comfortable enough with me to share her story. I'm not going to push her on it though.

The ice cream place isn't that far, just another half block of walking in sort of mutual awkward silence together. Since it's across the street from the clothing place I didn't get a really good look at it before. It seems like a great place. One of the shops where they make almost everything here. And the ice cream is made with liquid nitrogen in big stand mixers, which is pretty neat.

The door handle is on her side so Crystal opens it for us. As we walk into the place all the incredible aromas hit us. It smells fantastic in here. Different ice cream and topping scents are wafting in the air along with the strong smell of waffle cones being cooked. I think I'm going to have a hard time deciding what to get.

It's also fairly busy, which is unsurprising since it's a beautiful warm Saturday night. There's lots of attractive people in here and my increased libido definitely notices all the sexy women. Most of the clientele seems to be in their 20s and 30s with some older folks too.

It seems like short skirts, mainly pleated, are the in thing right now since that's what at least half the women in here are wearing. That or yoga pants or short shorts like Crystal. There's a lot of tank tops and other sleeveless shirts too. It is pretty warm out so that makes sense.

Luckily there's a lull in the line and we only have to wait behind one person before getting to the counter to order our frozen treats. I get a waffle cone sundae with malted milk ball ice cream, hot fudge, and a house made cherry sauce. Crystal gets baklava ice cream and house made butterscotch over a blondie.

We both comment that what the other got was kind of a second choice so we decide to share a bit with each other. I pay for our ice cream and use the stopwatch to convince a young couple obviously on a date and done with their dessert to give us their table. I also give them what's probably going to be my usual list of loving breast play, being safe, and not staying with abusive people. Hopefully that will lead to more fun for them, especially since I also told them to go have some fun if they're both in the mood.

The couple gets up with giggles and a bit of minor groping. That leads to more, slightly embarrassed, giggling on their way out. As we sit down at the small table Crystal looks at me suspiciously, "Getting this was a little too easy. Did you do that?" I nod as I take a bite of my sundae, which is delicious. "I thought so. Ok, we have our ice cream. Spill." She says before taking a bite of her blondie sundae and obviously loving it.

I'm about to answer when my phone chimes with an unfamiliar notification sound. I get a tiny spike of arousal from the weirdly and surprisingly sexy sound and I immediately know who it's from. Only a succubus could make a text notification sound this sexy.

Crystal looks at me questioningly as I pull out my phone, "Just a moment. I have to check this." Opening the app I see a longish text.

Lillith: Hey there cutie! I'll probably text you more than show up. It's easier for me and then you don't go wild with lust, although that's always fun too. ;-) I'll still pop up sometimes if I want to see some wild fucking.

:-D It's not what you need right now. Your new friend is great! She'll be lots of fun! A warning though. If you tell her about me make sure she won't tell anyone else. Use my stopwatch. If you don't, I will.

I'm glad she's being considerate about how she affects me. Well, mostly considerate. Clearly she likes it when I lose control and have to fuck someone. Or someones. The last part could be taken as vaguely threatening but somehow I know she's not being malicious. More like she's informing me about things. I'm guessing she will be a lot more heavy handed than anything I'd do.

She sends another text that gives me another sexual jolt.

Lillith: Also, love what you're doing so far! You're spreading so much fun and lust and pleasure! That mother and daughter are going to cause so much pleasure for a long time! And the foursome you played with? Guess what they're doing right now with each other? Here's a clue. :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P Keep it up!

I get a thrill knowing she likes what I've done so far. I've certainly enjoyed it and I'm glad my succubus patron approves of things so far. Also, knowing the quartet I played with are licking each other is a big turn on too. I'm about to text back when my phone sexily chimes again.

Lillith: Don't worry about texting back right now. I know you're getting these. Text if you need anything. I'll get back in a few minutes or a few days, depending on what and who I'm doing.

I text back anyways to be polite and get a response almost immediately.

Ben: Thanks! Glad you like what I'm doing. Having lots of fun here! Have a fun evening too.

Lillith: This wedding has been boring so far. That's going to change in about 5 min. Have fun with your little sexpot cutie!

Her icon goes dark and I know she's done chatting for now. I look over at a patiently waiting Crystal somewhat suggestively licking her spoon of ice cream, "Umm, thanks for waiting. I, uhh..." I falter not know where to start.

"Look, just spit it out." She says waving ger spoon. "Just rip the bandaid off."

"Ok." I look at her, "Ok, so before I tell you this I need to make sure you don't tell anybody else. I haven't used the... powers on you yet. I, umm, kind of have to if you want me to tell you about them. Sorry."

She stares at me chewing on her spoon a few seconds. "Do you have to ask me before you do something to me?" I shake my head. "Could you do something and make me not realize it?" I nod in assent. "Well then do what you need to. I appreciate you asking, I really do. But if you have to do this so I can find out what the fuck is going on then just do it."

I don't really know how to answer that so I simply stop time with Lillith's stopwatch. I stare at Crystal for a long moment and think about what to say.

I touch her shoulder and lean close to her so nobody else can hear, "Crystal, you will never communicate to anybody in any way anything about Lillith, her stopwatch, and what it can do." I think a little more, "You can communicate about what happens through the stopwatch but only if it can be rationalized as something not supernatural." That should do it. I hope.

I restart time to a still expectantly waiting Crystal. "Well?" She asks after a few seconds. "Are you going to do something?"

"I just did." I say to her surprise.

"Really? I didn't notice anything. Don't feel any different." She looks around and waves her hand. "Can you tell me what's going on now?"

"I think I can." I almost ask if she wants a more detailed explanation or the short version but I know what she'll pick. "After work I ran into a succubus. She gave me a stopwatch that stops time. When time is stopped I can do and touch anything and anyone. People will do or think or believe whatever I tell them."

"What!?" Crystal exclaims in surprise before looking around and talking quieter. "What? A succubus? Like a sex demon?"

"I don't know about demon. Definitely supernatural. And sexual. Holy fuck is she sexual." Even just getting texts from her got me distractingly hard and aroused. "She said I could call her Lillith. It's not her name but she thinks it's funny."

"Oooookay." Crystal says slowly. "That... that is awesome!" She says with manic glee. At seeing my obvious surprise she elaborates, "I've always wished there were supernatural creatures living among us. Cryptids or whatever you want to call them. I never thought it was actually true but it is! This is fucking amazing!"

She continues with excitement and I'm not going to stop her glee. "I always dreamt I'd find some hidden door in a closet or some arched opening in a brick wall or some thicket in the woods is a portal or I find some shop that doesn't exist or..."

"That's what it was." I cut her off. "After work I walked down the wrong street and there was a weird shop I'd never seen before that disappeared and reappeared and disappeared."

"What! That's so fucking amazing!" Crystal balls up both fists in front of her in excitement. "Ok, long version now. I'll try not to interrupt. Ooh! Can I try your sundae? Want to try mine? It's super tasty!"

After trying each other's sundaes neither of us has a clear favorite so we split them while

I explain what happened. Meeting Lillith, how I was drawn to the stopwatch, the agreement to get it (Crystal excitedly thinks that means Lillith is fae or something like it), and what the stopwatch does so far, and how Lillith gave me a fancy new magical smartphone. All while both of us nibble on the sundaes until they're gone.

She can't see the stopwatch at all and to her my phone looks like a mediocre one with a screen that flashes and cuts out if I tilt it the wrong way. The glimpses she does get are basically dim and blurry and hard to focus on. I end the story with how being around Lillith and using the stopwatch builds my arousal, and that's why I wanted to talk about things before having more fun. I wanted to talk before I got too horny.

Crystal manages to keep herself to minimal interruptions even though it's clear she wants to ask a ton of questions. When I'm pretty much done and our ice cream is mostly gone she finally can't hold it in anymore, "That's amazing and awesome and thanks for telling me all that. Although you could probably make me forget it if you had to. But still, thank you Ben." She grabs my hand and squeezes it, clearly appreciating the trust.

"Were you kind of afraid I'd run screaming when you told me?" I nod a little. "Understandable but honestly, it makes me want to stick around with you even more! Seriously! I... umm... I wanted to try dating you anyways but now? You've basically been hand picked by a sexy fae succubus lust being to live a life of non-stop sexy fun? Now I really want to try being with you!"

Squeezing her hand back I look into her light blue eyes, "I honestly hadn't really thought about you that way until tonight. You were always a coworker. A fun coworker I got along with, but still a coworker. The more I think about it and the more I talk to you the more I want to give it a try too."

"Yes!" Crystal cheers before leaning over to kiss me again. I'm pretty worked up and she must be too because our quick kiss turns into a more passionate kiss that lasts long enough somebody coughs loudly in an attempt to get us to stop.

I look around somewhat guiltily, seeing a wide range of expressions from slightly scandalized or annoyed to watching out of curiosity all the way to one young woman who seems very interested in watching us. This all has my arousal rapidly climbing. "Crystal? Do you want to have some fun in here?"

She looks around at the many attractive people, "Fuck yes I do!"

Thinking of something I add, "Umm, I don't think I'll ever be sexually monogamous. With the stopwatch and Lillith I..."

Crystal cuts me off, "I just sucked a chick's boobs until she came while you held her up for me. It was easily one of the most erotic things I've ever done and I can't wait to do more. Does that answer your question?" I nod. "Good. We can figure out romantic stuff later. Right now I want more of what happened in the parking garage. Lots more!"

"Ok, pick somebody." I say.

"What?" She asks blankly.

"Pick somebody." I repeat. "I'm not into guys though so please pick a woman. Sorry."

Despite her generally rough and ready personality Crystal looks slightly flustered at being put on the spot like this. After a quick look around she points to a tall, slender, busty woman paying for her cup of ice cream. She's wearing a short pleated skirt and low cut tank top with thin shoulder straps. She's remarkably similar in body and clothing to Jessica, the woman who distracted her earlier.

Grinning, I stop time. Standing up I survey the place. While I can tell people what to do in the shop I can't feasibly do that to people walking by on the sidewalk or the steady stream of new people that come in. As fun as it would be to do something in the middle of the ice cream shop I'm not sure I can swing it right now. Especially with the huge windows up front. I'll have to figure out something else.

I walk over in frozen time to the woman Crystal indicated. She's a tall young woman, about college aged, with long blonde hair. Her short pleated skirt is black and paired with a tight pale blue top. She even has casual cork wedge heels too, with black straps.

Her outfit really highlights her long legs, slim waist, flat stomach, and fairly sizeable chest. She's not quite as busty as Jessica was but she's close. I run my hand up the smooth skin of her leg and pull her skirt up to see her panties, black lace that looks form fitted to her shapely rear.

Standing close behind her I reach around to feel the front of her panties before running both hands slowly up her sexy body to cup her breasts. I love feeling them and I press myself forward, wedging the bulge of my hard cock between her cheeks. I almost go further but I stop myself so I can include Crystal in the fun.

While gently playing with her breasts I quietly tell her a few things. I start with what is becoming my usual thing of her loving and getting lots of pleasure from breast play, both giving and receiving. I add that she'll feel comfortable talking to me and Crystal about anything. She'll be happy to do anything sexual with us and she'll get lots if pleasure out of it before finishing with a few extra commands. I almost play more since I can feel her hard nipples through her clothes but I force my horny self to stop, at least for now.

I finally let go of her breasts and take a half step back. Her skirt is still bunched up above her waist, showing off her lace clad backside. Leaving her skirt up I look around the ice cream parlor. While it would be incredible to do something out here the big front windows make the interior too easy to see from the sidewalk. While I only had to do it a few times in the parking garage, having to stop time frequently to deal with new people doesn't sound fun right now. Maybe later, but not now.

Still in the time stopped world I go to a door at the back of the store to see if there's a place we could go to have fun. Through it I quickly find a small break room but after checking the couple of doors down the cramped hallways I find the only other unlocked room is a simple office. A standard desk, swivel chair, and pair of plain chairs around front. This should be perfect.

I make my way out front again and rejoin the blonde with her skirt still bunched up. After a few more quick instructions to her I straighten out and smooth her skirt down with a quick extra direction to her not to publicly show the pleasure she just received.

Now back by Crystal I'm about to shout instructions to the store when I realize they would apply to my gothy girlfriend too. I think a long moment before putting my hand on her mesh covered shoulder. "Crystal, whenever I say anything in frozen time it doesn't apply to you unless I specifically address you first." That should hopefully take care of things.