Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's all enough to tip me over the edge and I start shooting my load as I orgasm too. My seed splashes mainly in between Brooke's large, lightly tanned breasts and down onto her smooth stomach. From all the frantic shaking and jerking and jiggling flesh some spurts of white land up on her breasts too as I moan in pleasure.

Crystal moans in need, the experience bringing her close as well. I don't want her just close though. As my orgasm crests after my last erratic spurts I hit the button on the stopwatch again.

With time stopped I keep fucking Brooke's breasts until my orgasm has fully finished before looking at my time frozen girlfriend with a look of intense lust on her face. It seems like she's almost having a minor orgasm but I want her to have more than that.

With a happy sigh I back up and remove myself from Brooke, leaving her cum splattered breasts pressed together around the space where my cock used to be. Appreciating both women's beauty I walk around the desk and get behind the slim pale woman.

She's bent over some with her hand between her legs. I tip her forward a little more and move her hand just enough to allow me to slide my cock back inside her. Leaving her hand on her clit means her inner walls magically move like normal, which is what I want this time.

Grabbing her hips I start fucking her hard and deep. My fluctuating arousal just wants primal rutting right now and I honestly think that's what she wants right now too. I pound away at her without a lot of finesse, simply reveling in the feeling of her tight pussy as I repeatedly slam into her.

I keep going until my orgasm hits and I ram myself as deep as I can go. With her rear pulled tight against my hips I grunt and moan again as I fill her up. She's so small and we're wedged together so tight I can actually fell the slight pressure building as my spurts of cum continue. I can only imagine how this is going to feel for Crystal once I restart time.

I slowly pull out and quickly clean up the mess dribbling out of Crystal's little pink pussy. I put her back in her previous position, moving her almost like a full size doll, before going back around the desk and wedging my cock happily between Brooke's breasts again. Grinning I restart time.

Crystal's needful, moderately quiet moans turn into surprised loud high pitched moans as her almost orgasm instantly turns into a powerful orgasm as everything hits her all at once. She flops forward and to the side, partially on Brooke and trapping her own arms awkwardly under her.

She's jerkily and haphazardly fingering the blonde and herself at the same time. She gasps through her moans, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Come with me Brooke! Come again! Oh fuck yes! Come again! Come harder! Fuck yes that's hot! Come on my hand again!"

I step away from a suddenly flailing Brooke and help her sit up, at least partially so I can support her head and neck. She seemed to be barely holding it together until Crystal started to finger her a lot more intensely and ordered her to orgasm several times in a row. The blonde's whole body tenses and jerks as her moans of pleasure turn into a breathless, silent scream. I'm almost afraid she's going to pass put when she takes huge gulps of air in between gasping moans and screams while her whole body shudders uncontrollably.

Crystal finally stops fingering her and stays slumped on the desk quietly moaning and twitching slightly. Brooke goes completely limp and murmurs something I can't understand. The aftermath of such intense orgasms is quite the erotic sight.

With that final act my arousal seems sated for now, but that means I more fully understand that adding Crystal is both amazing and somewhat problematic. I was hoping to have a sounding board to help steady me, not somebody helping me jump in the deep end.

Gazing at her sexy pale petite form slumped next to Brooke I realize that with her I wouldn't want it any other way. I always liked her fun loving personality at work but now I get to experience it cranked up to eleven. I'm sure there will be unexpected surprises with her but I'm looking forward to those, among many other things and fun sexy experiences like this one.

My lust saitaited for now I take in the sexy scene of both naked women and think about how lucky I am.