Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillith: Back to wedding party now. A bridesmaid brought a strapon. She's going to see if she can use it on everybody. Starting with the bride and groom!

She sends a picture of a woman tightening the leather straps of her harness with a fairly sizeable purple dildo attached to it before Lillith's icon goes dark.

Ben: Thank you!

I text back anyways to be polite. I'm honestly grateful for her surprise intervention. It also seems like that is an after wedding party for the history books.

My petite girlfriend stirs and opens her blue eyes, "Holy fuck, I'm not going to be able to walk anytime soon if that keeps happening." She takes a deep breath. "Umm, what happened?"

"Lillith did her sexy gift through her phone." I wave the device. "She said your boobs will be more fun now. And your body, whatever that means Oh, she made you immune to STIs and pregnancy too."

"Fuck yeah! That last bit is awesome. No more pill for me. Fucker always makes me nauseous. Worth it though. What do you think she meant by making my boobs more fun? And my body?" She experimentally runs her hands up to her breasts. Her light touch turns into a firm squeeze and a long moan. "Ooooooohhhhh, fuuuuck that feels good! Whatever she did I like it!"

"Yeah? How does this feel?" I lean forward to kiss and lick one of her breasts. She moans and grabs my head, keeping my face on her chest. I'm not going to complain, licking and sucking on her firm nipple and raised areola. I could happily play with her fantastic breasts all day.

She resists slightly when I try to move my head but once she realizes I'm simply going to her other breast she drags my face across her chest, holding me tight and moaning in pleasure and need. It must be wild to have something that didn't feel very good suddenly give you enormous pleasure.

Feeling her pussy tighten around my cock I start slowly fucking her while still giving lots of attention to her breasts. Crystal obviously enjoys everything and her moaning is music to my ears, especially when she orgasms quicker than either of us thought she would. Again she tenses up and gives long high pitched moans before flopping back on the table breathing heavily.

"Ok, now that's the most pleasure I've ever had. You keep raising the bar here. Oh fuck, I might be done for now though. I've never come that hard, that many times in a row and I think I'm getting sore. Kinda hard to tell through the pleasure though." The wet sound of Brooke's masturbation interrupts her.

"Ooh, great idea!" Crystal says with excitement. "I want to see you fuck her now!"

"Ok!" I'm not going to turn that down. "Where do you want her? And I think we're done talking about Lillith and magic stuff for now, right?" She nods so I reach over and grab one of Brooke's big breasts.

She moans and leans into me, "Oh, mmmm, yeah. I'm so close!" She keeps masturbating to us.

Crystal struggles to sit up but I'm still buried in her, "No, don't cum yet! I want you to cum when he fucks you!" She looks at Brooke's body, focusing on her chest. "Umm, bent over the desk. Can you maybe move?" She looks down at her slightly puffy lips stretched around my pole as I stand in between her legs.

"I certainly can!" I say and start moving back and forth a few strokes. She tries to give me a dirty look that's spoiled by her moan of pleasure. Grinning broadly I stop thrusting and slowly pull out, starting to make a mess in the process as our combined fluids leak out of Crystal's pink pussy.

Stopping time quickly I go grab more napkins, a roll of paper towels, a bottle of water, and some standard foodservice gloves. Without time flowing it's easy to clean both of us so we don't make a mess or get ourselves even sloppier. I tell Brooke to not care about the difference in cleanliness and restart time.

Crystal moans again since I was rubbing her pussy to clean it. I probably rubbed a bit more than necessary and the licking and kissing of her breasts was purely for fun and pleasure. She shakily sits up and notices the lack of mess and the large wad of paper towels in the trash. "Wow, that's convenient." She says, putting things together and realizing what I did. "Kind of weird, but awesome. Thank you."

She slides off the desk and gingerly stands up. "Wow, I don't know what she did but I'm only just a little sore and not really shaky at all. I feel like I could go another few rounds with no problems! Whatever happened to my body, I like it!" She gives Brooke a hungry look, "I want to see you fucked now. Hard. Come over here." She pats the desk where she was just laying down.

Brooke joins her and Crystal guides her to step back, bend over, and brace her hands on the desk. At first I thought she would be bent over the desk but I see why the pale young woman wants her like this. Brooke's big breasts hang heavily under her, something Crystal takes advantage of by grabbing one firmly to play with.

I gladly take my place behind Brooke and guide my cock to her entrance. I rub my shaft against her dripping wet pussy lips before pushing through them. I meet almost no resistance as her fairly tight pussy is well lubricated from all her masturbation.

Grabbing her rounded butt I slam into her with no warning. Both women gasp and give moans, one in appreciation and one in pleasure. Brooke pushes back against me in encouragement and I give her what she seems to want too, a hard fucking with long forceful strokes. It definitely seems to be what Crystal wanted too.

That's confirmed by the pair of women as I start pounding away and it's definitely something I want. The busty blonde's pussy feels fantastic and I can see her big breasts swinging wildly under her. Or at least one of them. Crystal has a firm grip on the other as she looks all over both of us with open lust.

Since she was just masturbating to us it takes hardly any time before Brooke's pussy tightens up with an orgasm. Soon she's muffling her screams of pleasure by turning her head against her arm. It's a good thing I have my hands on her hips because her legs almost give way. I keep her from falling and mostly stop thrusting as her orgasm crests.

Once she's recovered enough to stand on her own I start fucking her again, getting more happy pleasured moans and grunts from her. Crystal seems enthralled by things but she clearly wants to watch and play at the same time. Her one small hand is still holding tight on Brooke's breast but her other hand goes to her own newly enhanced breasts where she starts squeezing her own firm flesh.

"Crystal, I have a fun idea. I think you'll like it. Do you mind...?" I ask her while grunting and moaning myself.

"What? Yeah, sure! This is so fucking hot! Do whatever you want to her! To me too! Both of us!" She grabs my butt while still holding the blonde's hanging breast tightly.

I take one hand off Brooke and hit the button on the stopwatch magically back in my hand. I thrust into Brooke's frozen pussy a few more times before pulling out to survey the scene. Crystal's hand was grabbing my rear rather firmly. Bending over I see her other hand was just as firmly attached to Brooke's big breast, her slim fingers sinking into the soft flesh.

That gives me an idea for how to play with them. I mostly straighten up Brooke with her luscious big breasts that had been hanging down now standing out somewhat oddly. Odd but very sexy. I cup them to kiss and lick and suck on them for a bit. Not for any other reason than they are beautiful and I really want to.

Next I go to Crystal and stand her up too. Her breasts are smaller than Brooke's but they are beautiful and fit her frame very well. Leaning down I give her pale orbs and vibrant pink nipples lots of attention too. Squeezing, caressing, kissing, licking, and sucking on her chest. I'm guessing they'll both have orgasms from this. At least I hope so.

Once I'm done playing, at least for now, I pick her up and reposition her so she's sitting perched on the edge of the desk with the busty blonde in front of her. The only thing for me to decide is whose face goes in which bosom. Thinking about it while groping both of their wonderful breasts I come to a decision for mainly selfish reasons.

I push Brooke's face up against Crystal's breasts, making sure to get her open lips over a nipple. "Brooke, when I restart time you should pleasure Crystal's breasts until one of us tells you to stop. You won't notice the sudden change in positions." I put one of her hands on the desk for support and the other on Crystal's pussy, "Brooke, you should pleasure Crystal down here too until you're told to stop." I tell her as I easily push two fingers just inside my new girlfriend's dripping wet pussy.

Getting back behind Brooke I slide my cock back inside her tight, time frozen pussy. Now for the selfish part, I reach forward so I can hold onto her big beautiful breasts. Using them almost as wonderful soft handles I start working my cock back and forth. Of course a lot about this is selfish but I know I'm giving lots of pleasure to her at the same time.

Speaking of pleasure, I decide to fuck Brooke with time stopped until I'm about to blow. I find the angle and speed that feels best for me and hold on to her jiggling breasts tight as I use her to get myself off. Her time frozen channel is unnaturally tight and it feels amazing as I slide back and forth in it.

Once I'm close I push myself forward and embed my cock fully inside the beauty. Sadly I have to take a hand off one of Brooke's breasts to use the stopwatch to restart time. I quickly grab her again as the sound and motion comes back.

The sound being moaning and screaming as both women have a surprise orgasm. The motion is a combination of things happening all at once. Brooke's pussy spasming on my cock and her pushing back against me. Her body and heavy breasts shaking amazingly in my hands. Crystal's surprised face as she grabs the blonde's head and holds her face to her chest. And finally my own orgasm as I shoot a load deep inside the blonde.

That gets the blonde moaning even more as she haphazardly tries to suck on Crystal's pale breasts. I feel more than see the hand fingering my girlfriend as Brooke does her best to pleasure the pale woman in front of her while in the throes of a powerful orgasm. While I can't see what she's doing Crystal seems to like it a lot.

My new girlfriend recovers first between the two of them, "Holy fuck that was amazing! One second I'm watching you plough her, the next I'm sitting on the desk, cumming with her sucking on my boobs! Mmmmm, this is fan-fucking-tastic!" She shivers and moans from everything. "Fuck me that's hot! Amazing idea there! You can have fun and play with me like that pretty much whenever you want!" She moans as Brooke keeps playing with her, "Ooohhhhh fuck, fuck, fuck! Or do whatever else you want to do to me. Holy fuck this is amazing!"

I almost stop time and take her up on that offer but I also want to see what she wants to do with Brooke. Figuring I'll have plenty of opportunity to play with Crystal later I choose to wait on that. "So what else do you want to see?" I ask her, grinning as she's still being pleasured by Brooke. The blonde has recovered a bit and her sucking and groping and fingering seems to be a lot more effective now.

"Oh fuck!" Crystal moans, "Fuck she's good at that! Umm. Hmmmm, so good! What I want to see?" I start slowly fucking Brooke again, pushing her against the pale woman more. "Oh fuck! This! Just keep doing this for now!"

Since I'm happily inside Brooke I keep the slower pace of long deep strokes, repeatedly pressing the blonde's face against Crystal's breasts. The nice thing about the less forceful pistoning is I can easily bend over to grab one of her large swinging breasts, her nipple firm against my palm.

Crystal's small hand is on the other and we both enjoy the feeling of the heavy breasts swaying and shaking in time with my thrusts. This is a different kind of pleasure than the previous high energy fucking and it's amazing in it's own way. This really shows me I should try to expand my experiences with the stopwatch and that thought gives me a huge thrill of anticipation. I wonder if that desire for variety is built into the watch and what Lillith did to me or if it was something naturally there that got unlocked. Either way, or both ways, I'm definitely going to try all sorts of different kinds of fun.

I keep up the steady pace with all of us enjoying things. The slower pace means I really get to savor the feel of her pussy and body in general as I slide in and out. I also get to watch as Crystal is pleasured by Brooke, with her incrementally inching towards another orgasm. It seems like the blonde was trying different techniques until she hit the right combinations to pleasure Crystal better.

The petite woman's moans and encouragements gradually increase and intensify as she rapidly approaches another orgasm. With a long high pitched moan it's clear when she tips over. That and her hands tightening on the blonde's head and breast. It's a different kind of sexy that's incredibly erotic.

After her shaking and moaning stops she gently but firmly pushes Brooke away from her chest, "Ok, stop, stop, stop. That's amazing but I need a break here." She relaxes and leans against the desk as Brooke stops. The blonde partially stands up and I grab her other breast too.

Firmly cupping both of them I guide her to stand up fairly straight until her chest is close to the same level as Crystal's blue eyes. She takes in the breasts before looking down at where I can feel my cock tightly wedged in the blonde's pussy. Crystal's gaze roams all over as I slowly move my hips and squeeze the big breasts at the same time.

"Ok, that's a total porn shot thing. Ooh!" She shouts excitedly. "I want you to do something else I've only ever seen in porn!" She hesitates momentarily before plunging on, "Brooke, can you lay down on the desk. Face up."

I start to help the tall, busty blonde forward and off my cock, almost stopping time again to prevent a mess. "Crystal, do you want things to be sloppy? Or should I clean things up?" I point down to my cock still barely wedged in Brooke's pussy.

"Umm..." she hesitates, "I'm not really into cum and sloppy stuff normally. Maybe clean it up this time? I might want that sometimes but not right now. That ok?"

"Sure, not a problem. It's not really my kink either." I stop time and pull out of Brooke. With time frozen it's far easier to don the foodservice gloves and use paper towels to clean up the mess. Honestly it takes less effort to clean up the more contained sloppiness this way than if I pulled out and it dribbled all over me and Brooke and who knows what else.

With everything cleaned up I give each of Crystal's breasts a quick kiss. Then a few more kisses and licks before standing back behind Brooke with a hand on her breast. I start time and quickly grab her as the blonde moans from the feeling of me cleaning up her pussy hits her.

She stumbles and grabs the desk while Crystal grabs her own breasts with another surprised moan, "Ooooohhhhh, yeah. That is so hot and sexy! One second I'm standing there and suddenly, BAM! Mmm, yeah. I love it!" She crushes her breasts and tweaks her nipples before staring hungrily at Brooke.

With quick directions and some help for the shaky legged blonde we get her on the desk how Crystal wants her. It is indeed a total porn setup. Brooke is laying on her back with her shoulders at the edge of the desk and her head hanging down off the desk. Her legs are spread wide with her knees hooked on the other edge, spreading her lewdly.

Crystal take position between Brooke's legs, her very pale skin a contrast to the blonde's golden tan. She motions me to stand by Brooke's top, "I want to see you fuck her boobs. I've seen this in porn but it's always just a warmup or something and it's never long enough. I want to see you fuck her until you both cum." She leans forward and pushes a few fingers in Brooke's pussy, "And I want to help."

I've seen porn like this too and Crystal is right that it's never long enough. I stop time and give a few quick directions to Brooke since this seems like it might hurt her neck or head, "Brooke, every sexual act you do will be done safely and without injury. At least unwanted injury. No serious injuries." I'm not sure if she's into spanking or caning or anything and I don't know if that would count as injury. I wouldn't want to accidentally mess with a potential kink.

I decide to add something fun, "Brooke, when Crystal tells you to orgasm you'll immediately have one." I restart time and carefully approach Brooke so I don't do something to ruin the mood like knee her or something. I get in position with Crystal watching every movement eagerly.

I lay my hard cock between to big breasts and grab them with both hands. Pressing them together I sandwich myself between the soft flesh, making sure to leave her nipples uncovered for both if us to see. Before I start thrusting I'm surprised by Brooke as she reaches up and grabs my bare butt, holding me in place. I guess that's included in my earlier direction to enjoy sex with us.

With Brooke's hands pulling me and Crystal watching eagerly I start to slowly thrust back and forth between Brooke's wonderful breasts. After a few experimental moves savoring the look and feel of yet another new experience I pick up the pace. I try to match Brooke's hands pulling at me, which leads me to steady long strokes through the valley of her breasts.

I'm loving this and I briefly think I could probably try more creative and normally impossible positions with time frozen. Right now though, the feeling of her big breasts pressed against me and watching them heave back and forth is fantastic. This really is something straight out of a porn and it's amazing. Especially with my punky naked girlfriend between her legs.

Crystal is staring intently at my cock sliding between the beautiful flesh while plunging her fingers in Brooke's pussy in time with my thrusting. I'm not sure how deliberate that is or if she's entranced by the eroticism of it all and subconsciously matching my pace. While I can't see her, Brooke's moans and her hands on my butt make it very clear she's enjoying this too. Playing with people in stopped time is amazing and sexy but playing with partners like this is amazing and sexy in a different way. It's all amazing.

I get lost in the moment and keep fucking Brooke's breasts while watching everything until Crystal's voice draws some of my attention. "Oh fuck you're so close! Fuck yeah! Fucking cum all over her!" My petite gothy new girlfriend is staring intently at Brooke's chest. "I wish she'd cum too. That would be so fucking hot!" Crystal props a knee on the desk so she can masturbate more easily while still fingering Brooke's pussy.

I realize she's right that I'm really close to orgasm but that seems slightly at odds with something she just said, "I thought you didn't like cum and sloppy stuff?"

"Really? You're asking that now?" She asks almost incredulously while still watching the action. "I love seeing people orgasm. It's so fucking hot! I just don't like dealing with the mess."

I can understand that since I love it when women orgasm. "Tell her to come!" I say quickly, glad I told Brooke that last thing in frozen time.

"What?" Crystal doesn't quite understand.

"Tell Brooke to orgasm." I repeat. "Trust me, you'll like it."

Crystal finally looks up at me. "Ok. Brooke, orgasm for me." Crystal's light blue eyes immediately go back down as Brooke has a sudden powerful orgasm. Her hands tighten on my butt as her whole body shakes with her sudden spike of pleasure.

"Oh holy fuck!" Crystal moans as Brooke's large breasts shake even more while I keep fucking them. There's a difference in sound from her fingers as Brooke's pussy floods with juices. Crystal's masturbating picks up intensity too as she watches and feels Brooke's orgasm, her fingers parting her own smooth pink lips with frantic intensity