Lilly's Moment with Felicita

Story Info
Lilly's Encounter with Felicita.
1.7k words
4.3
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a butterfly flits its wings hither, a hurricane happens thither, and there was no way to predict that the happenstance of an accidental nudge on the street precipitated this moment of bliss. Lilly walked down the busy Houston, Texas sidewalk, looking down at the brochure she just acquired from her recent interview at the Jonah Kyle Institute for International Studies.

Ironically, it was a butterfly that had fluttered erratically in front of Lilly, distracting her as she walked down the sidewalk in front of Olde Tyme Book Emporium. A girl with lustrous black hair was backing away from the southwestern motif of the exterior of the bookstore, clicking away at her camera, just enough so that a small nudge was inevitable. The girl's camera accessories tumbled to the ground, including three lens protectors, a lens cap, and a small vintage camera case with an interesting golden trim.

Lilly exclaimed her surprise, and tried to apologize, but the girl was gracious. She even smiled, with a maturity years beyond her gorgeous, feminine persona. And a stunning, melodious Bolivian accent. "Relax, you're fine. No need to apologize. Here, you have some lint in your hair." The girl removed the lint from Lilly's trusses.

"Thanks. I'm sorry for your camera items, they don't look damaged." Lilly reached down to pick them up, but her gaze into the girl's eyes were unwavering. The girl knelt, they picked up her camera items, the girl smiling at her the whole time.

"I'm Felicita. Felicita del Buena Vista." Shaking Lilly's delicate hand, her boyish smile charmed Lilly instantly, along with nipples happily pressed against her New York Yankees shirt, draped by a light. Definitely a professional photographer from abroad, Felicita had an unusual scholarly ambiance about her. And definitely an unstated sexuality.

"Felicity, I'm Lilly. Very happy to meet you." Smiling back, she flushed inside. The attraction was obvious. Never one to be flummoxed by attractive women, Felicita leaned over and half-whispered into her ear. "Fel-i-ci-TA. With an "a" on the end, not a "y." Impulsively she kissed Lilly's cheek, lingering over her wonderful scent. After a sensuous breath, she turned to walk away, then turned back.

"Lilly, would you like a coffee?" Lilly's heart jumped. Her nipples tightened slightly, ever so slightly, as her libido churned briefly. The chemistry was so inherent, so lustrous. Inadvertently she garbled a word, recovered. "Yes, oh my yes I would!"

It was a whirlwind attraction. Over coffee, they exchanged pleasant but banal conversation, the content insignificant, the delivery unforgettable. Lilly felt a sensual awareness with Felicita that she rarely felt with other women, whom were either too snobby or too narcissistic. Relaxation and understated intelligence were just as powerful to attraction as physical beauty, particularly with simmering exuberance that Lilly found a joy to be around. Initial blushes turned into relaxed smiles; heartbeats normalized, then quickened with anticipation.

Within another hour, they were chatting with the intimacy usually found only among life-long friends and intimate lovers. Felicita's worldviews had transcended even those of Lilly, including her views on sex. And it was unmistakable: Sexuality was at the forefront of both their minds right now.

They first kissed fully and intimately after getting into Lilly's car; Lilly reaching over the handbrake of her Honda, joyfully taking in the soft, succulent lips of Felicita's darkly-colored lips. Her hand stroked Felicita's long, straight dark hair, Felicita's hand boldly caressing and grabbing Lilly's breasts through her light red blouse. After a minute, Lilly started to drive, but then stopped, slightly embarassed. "My parents are home tonight. Perhaps..."

"Of course, my friend. I have room at the local motel, including a Jacuzzi." Lilly's heart soared, her desire for Felicita slowly churning deep inside of her, their conversation non-existent yet communication sparkling with the intensity of attraction between them. After a moment, Lilly drove to the location, the name given to her by Felicita's husky, accented voice.

Once inside her room, Felicita found a bottle of California white wine. Pouring two glasses, she and sat down with a still lightly-flustered Lilly on the couch. The talked for a few more minutes, each voice emanating audio foreplay on the other's ear. A few more sips and a few more kisses were all that was needed to take them over the arousal horizon. Lilly stood up, took Felicita's hand, and took her to the Jacuzzi portico, adorned with the fine plastic plants Texas motels were world-renowned for.

Lilly flicked on the Jacuzzi switch, the jets churning with rapid intensity, producing white, sensuous foam patterns on the water surface. Turning back to Felicita, they feverishly kissed as they removed each other's clothes, mixing them on the patio deck. Felicita wore no bra, her small breasts like hardened apples with perky nipples, while Lilly's red blouse and matching red bra took more time. Felicita kissed Lilly's neck, reaching around to unclasp her bra, expertly working the intricate clasp until her bra straps loosened and lifted it over Lilly's head.

Topless, they let their hands run each other's body, paying particular attention to their aureoles and nipples. Though her breasts were small, Felicita's nipples were unusually lengthy, and very hardened by her arousal. Lilly's slightly larger breasts were softer to the touch, her nipples more velvety and pliable. Fondling each other, instinctively knowing how to turn each other on, intuitive touches sparking more desires.

Presently, they each removed their jeans and panties, savoring each other's nude body, a brief moment of immodesty that was quickly vanquished with the smile of lustful appreciation. Felicita reached down and started to twaddle Lilly's already-drenched labia, her fingers lightly massaging her clit, and finally sticking more digits into her vulva, lightly massaging the inside until Lilly's hips start to squirm.

Lilly took Felicita's arm and guided her into the Jacuzzi. They stepped into the deep tub as the water lapped around their thighs, their asses, and their stomachs while their hands continued to touch each other. They sat down on the Jacuzzi seat in the deep Jacuzzi, low enough so that the blistering jets sprayed fully on both their breasts and nipples. With the sensuality of the water, the proximity of their nude presence, and finally, their hot, feminine desire for each other, they took each other into their grasp, along with their minds, their emotions, and their souls.

Although the Jacuzzi was only lightly heated, the steam that was generated rose rapidly and fully, ensconcing the tub with a swirling, erotic fog. They brought each other to several orgasms, using their fingers, their lips, their tongues, their teeth; even knees, elbows and toes, along with chins and teeth, were generously used to extract orgasm after pent-up orgasm from each other. Hair plastered wet, their moans were audible, they cared not who heard them beyond the walls of the not-so-muted motel rooms. The other guests would be nonplussed; for they knew their own sexuality was not muted.

Finally, it got so hot they left to go back to the richly-luxuriant carpeted floor next to Felicita's queen-sized bed. Lying next to each other, they sat on the scarlet floor, both soaking wet yet with no desire to towel themselves off. The heater permeated the air of the room, allowing them to lounge comfortably naked with another glass of wine.

They talked more with less sexual intensity. About Felcita's strict Catholic upbringing and her intense desire to see the world. The U.S. state of Texas was a secret indulgence that most South Americans disdained, though many secretly envied and even desired its most audacious social and ecological politics. They laughed at the common tropes of the state, immersed in each other's culture.

After they sipped their last, they kissed again, a long, soulful kiss by lovers who had recently and passionately spent themselves. The kiss brought back those lusty, lusty feelings that Lilly dearly loved. Felicita was similarly affected, and now their desires were more selfish, more intense. Felicita leaned to Lilly's ear, nibbled on her lobe, and lisped, "I wanna fuck you. Fuck you so hard you will scream!"

Lilly moaned and answered by getting up, half-lifting and half-pulling Felicita on top of her on the bed, kissing deeply, their breasts pressed against each other their legs interlocked, their pussies enmeshed, and undulated their hips to push each other's labia. Unabashedly moaning, working an erotic rhythm, they met each other's push by opening their clits, their inner floral petals joyously exposed to each other's movements.

Lilly pressed her pussy harder onto Felicita's thigh, her arousal soaring through the roof. In response Felicita kissed her hard, her tongue probing inside her mouth, her small breasts caressing Lilly's chest with the feeling of fine, soft velvet. The scent of Lilly's large, luxurious bed permeated with coconut musk, Jacuzzi water residue, and feminine excretions, invigorating the senses of both women, as Felicita shifted her own pussy to Lilly's protruding clitoris. Felicita raised her body straight up, rotating and grinding her labia into Lilly's. Each woman savored the shooting sensations of their feminine fuck, their sexual passion advancing rapidly to the start of a long string of firecracker-level orgasms.

"Fuck me, babe! God, you are incredi-FUCKING INCREDIBLE!" Lilly's eyes closed as she exulted passion amid her moans. Felicita responded by putting her mouth on Lilly's neck, kissing it, grazing her teeth up and down, nibbling as her own orgasms started to mount.

"Oh. MY. GOD...Make me SCREAM!!!" And scream she did. Lilly couldn't hold back now as she pressed her hips upwards, her thighs gripping Felicita's thighs, with Felicita's long, lustrous black hair whipped around at each convulsion of orgasmic bliss that exuded from her libido, her mind, her soul. A rippling wave of smaller orgasms followed, slowly but deliciously abating, both women shaking, mutually slowing their movements until they ceased, then clenched each other in sheer post-lust exhaustion.

Finally, Felicita just lay in Lilly's embrace, her hair sprawled over Lilly's head, her shoulders, and her neck. Their breathing subsided, the juices still flowing freely from their now thoroughly soaked labia, thighs, and stomachs, the sweet goo curdling down onto the sheet, a legacy of their incredibly torrid tryst. Contented, their breathing slowed, their eyes closed, and they lightly snoozed, their breathing coordinated as one.