All Comments on 'Lily'

by VegasEleven11

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

I loved the story! I really enjoy secret destructive affairs, especially when the seductress keeps the guy from performing or must hide or explain changes to his partner. I actually just had a dream last night that an ex-domme that I used to see suddenly was a part of my work life and she pulled out all the dirty incriminating pictures that she had of me and started taking control of me with the threat of exposure if I didn't comply to all of her dirty instructions.

I am not much into the findom but love the control aspects so much, especially when she denied him an orgasm so early on. I would really love to read more. I would love to see her talk him into a chastity device and of course the shaving of the genitals to go with it. I can imaging him trying to hide chastity from his partner.

Thank you for writing and posting here. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this hope there is more

Eze325Eze325over 1 year ago

Love it! Hope there's more

hadesshadessover 1 year ago

nice i'm liking this so far. i really like findom so i like how your adding that

findom stories are great and this one seems good so far

slv4herslv4herover 1 year ago

Love findom! God help me. Why couldn’t I just have a foot fetish

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 1 year ago

This really needs a part two where she makes him pay for a custom titanium chastity cage with her taking the key and letting her husband keep them. So many directions this could go since he would agree to anything to please her and have a chance to have an orgasm.

VegasEleven11VegasEleven11over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments so far everyone, as someone who is new to writing it’s great that some of you are enjoying my work.

There will be a part 3 for this story, I’ve just started writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

Lacks details.

Har more potential.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous