Lily Pt. 02

Story Info
My old crush suggests a new life.
1.6k words
4.45
11k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHOPPING

"...what about this one Davide?" Lily said a little too loudly as she held up a tiny black camisole in front of me. "Don't you think he'll love me in this?"

My face was burning. I hated Ann Summers even when there with my own girlfriend, too bright of a shop and too many staff looking to "help". Lily making it clear to anyone who might be listening that I was shopping for things for her to wear for someone else was making this idea seem even worse than it did when I walked in.

"Awww are you getting a bit uncomfortable Davide?" she said quietly with her trademark smirk. "Are you afraid the pretty shop girls will realise what we're doing?"

"Yes Lily." I said at a level that was barely audible as I scanned the staff. Thankfully they all seemed too preoccupied with other customers to have clocked my shame.

She laughed again. "Don't worry Davide, your secrets are safe with me. You're just a boy out with his dream girl buying things for her to wear for her husband - no one else needs to know."

She stroked my hand lightly and moved in front of me, deliberately pushing herself into my cock. I swelled again instantly, all of a sudden this didn't seem like such a bad idea.

"So tell me, how many women have you sought out to live your fantasies of me denying you and using you?" she said, not even bothering to look at me as she added another bra & panty set to her basket.

"Uh, I'm not sure...a few." I lied. In reality, I'd seen at least a dozen over the last 5 years. Paying them to tease and deny me, paying to be laughed at and brushed aside.

"Mmmhmmm." she said, again smirking at me. "I had no idea I'd had this much of an effect on You Davide. I knew back in the day you would do anything I told you, and I loved playing with you. It was so fun to wind you up. These past five years, you've literally obsessed over me to the point you have to pay women to pretend to be me, and I only think of you when your birthday pops up, or you post a funny meme or something. It's hilarious isn't it?"

She looked at me, waiting for my reply.

"To you, maybe." I said, feeling that slight tinge of resentment I used to feel when she'd literally lead me on all night and then leave. "It really affected me, I..."

"Do you think about me when you fuck your girlfriend?" she smirked, cutting me off.

"...sometimes yes. I do. I think about you teasing me and using me." I admitted. I simply couldn't stay mad at her, I never could. I wanted her desperately.

"Well then, maybe your girlfriend should thank me then." she laughed. "Although, now you only fuck when I tell you to she might not be as grateful. Now pay for these Davide." she ordered, handing me her basket and squeezing my other hand as I took it.

"Yes Lily." I said meekly. She smiled. I did too.

"Good boy. Now my husband is away on a stag-do this weekend, and as I was dropped off here by a friend I think you should be a gentleman and drive me home, yes?"

"Yes Lily." I replied, "of course."

"Good." she smiled again, "as you've been such a perfect gentleman today, I might model some of my new lingerie for you too."

I swallowed.

"Thank You Lily."

LILY'S HOME

"Here we are Davide." Lily said cheerily as we pulled onto her driveway, "home sweet home. You know, I sucked my husband's dick behind that bush the night we moved in." she shared pointing to a large thicket offset from her driveway.

"Lucky him." I said with my teeth somewhat gritted. The 20 minute drive back to Lily's had actually been really nice - despite this complete change in our relationship we had been genuinely good friends for years. We'd discussed movies, music & podcasts, but all that was now at an end as I stepped out of the car to open her door for her, and dutifully collected the shopping I'd paid for and followed her in.

As we got in to Lily's front room, she sat down and motioned for me to sit next to her. "So Davide, now we're alone and neither of us are drunk, why don't tell you me which fantasy of your's about me do you wank about most often?"

"Uh...I'm not sure. This is a really weird situation." I said looking around the room at all the pics of her and her husband.

"Haha, yes it has been an unusual week or so." Lily said smiling at me as she leant back against the armrest of the sofa and put her feet across my lap. "If we hadn't run into each other at that hotel, it's possible we'd never have actually seen each other again in person. I'd have carried on living my life, and you'd have carried on obsessing over me forevermore." Lily said with that smirk returning.

"So what happens now?" I said shifting in my seat, my painfully full balls feeling the light pressure of her dainty feet.

"What would you like to happen Davide?" Lily said, studying me.

"I want to fuck you" I said, meeting her eyes and feeling brave with the intense arousel burning in me.

"Of course You do." she said, her smirk

now a full on smile again. "You'd cheat on your girlfriend with me right now wouldn't you?"

"Yes Lily!" I said, grinding my crotch into her feet.

"You'd break up with her too for me, wouldn't you Davide?" Lily said, her head cocked as I all but humped her feet.

"....to be with You, yes!" I said, moaning as Lily exerted pressure from the balls of her feet down onto my cock.

"I want you to break up with her, but I'm not going to fuck You Davide. I'm married." Lily said flashing her ring at me whilst staring straight at me, no hint of a smile on her face now. I felt cold inside, my arousal very slightly quelled.

"But." I replied, "We've been together 3 years, she stays at my house more nights than not. We're planning to move in together. I can't just end that."

"Davide" she said, "be the Gentleman I always loved. Be there for me, and do what I want you to do. Break up with her, right now over text."

I stared mouth open, I couldn't believe her audacity or how painfully aroused I was.

Her feet continued to caress me through my jeans.

"Just tell her it's not going to work out, ok Davide? I need you to do this for me, it will make me so happy to have you in my life."

There was no trace of the smirk or smile I'd come to love. She was absolutely serious.

"I want You Davide." Lily said, further pressing home her advantage. "I want You around to play with, I always found you cute and I'm attracted to you, but I love my husband and he's my life. He won't mind at all if you're around for me to toy with, and now I know how much it turns you on to be used financially as well, it's a no-brainer for you to become our cuck."

I was speechless.

"Well....?" she said impatiently, "Are you going to be my perfect gentleman or not Davide?"

I stared at her. Could I really throw away a loving relationship with a girl who I genuinely had a great time with to become something less-than for a woman who just wanted to use me?

"Davide, break up with her now!" Lily said, raising her voice and glaring at me.

I knew I'd lost. I needed her. I needed this.

"Yes Lily." I replied quietly. I felt a warmth flow through me, knowing I'd just agreed that I'd lost. That I was going to let Lily dictate everything now.

"Good boy." Lily said, her smirk now returned. "Take out your phone and open your texts Davide, and let's work on that message to her."

"Yes Lily." I replied, "anything for you."

"There's my perfect gentleman." she said, leaning over to caress my face, "but before you do that I want you to kiss my wedding ring Davide."

"...what? why?" I replied.

"To symbolise you becoming a cuck to me and my husband Paul." she stated in a matter of fact way, "we'd always discussed how hot it would be to cuck someone, and whenever we looked around it was always gross 50 year old single men who were into it. To have you as our bitch, it couldn't work out better."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but my cock felt like it was going to explode.

"I'm not into guys Lily, I'm not sure I can handl..."

"Quiet Davide." she said putting a finger to my lips to silence me.

"You'll learn to be what I want you to be. You learned how to be my obsessed little simp even before I knew what I was doing to you, before I realised I liked it."

"...yes Lily." I said, all of my turn-ons getting pressed again. Fuck she was so right.

"Good." she smiled, and presented her hand. I bent down to kiss the diamond ring atop her perfectly manicured finger.

"Good boy Davide, now let's start that message to your poor girlfriend and put her out of her misery."

"Yes Lily."

"...and after that perhaps you can see me in some of the things you paid for. Give me your phone and tell me your passcode." she continued.

"Yes Lily" I replied, handing it to her. "Passcode is 2908."

Lily smiled "You're doing so well Davide, and you're going to be so happy being my plaything. Paul may even play with you too if he feels like it."

I gulped.

"Yes Lily, thank You Lily."

"Good boy."