Lily Aldrin in San Francisco Ch. 03

Story Info
Lily meets one of her idols.
3.1k words
4
2.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Club_Soda
Club_Soda
257 Followers

Lily's third week in San Francisco started very uneventfully. She went to her fellowship program during the day and at night, either worked her job at Burgers and Babes or got drunk with her classmates. Lily was very disappointed no straight men had signed up for the fellowship; she wanted an easy-to-access fuck buddy. She wondered if she could get one of the gay guys to use her in the ass as a cum bucket, an activity she had come to love after sleeping with Juan and his roommates.

Nothing had developed with Jake, the older gentleman who was a regular at work. He was back in the restaurant and flirted with Lily like everyone else, but he seemed to have other waitresses on his to-do list before it would be Lily's turn, so Lily mentally put Jake on the back burner.

Thursday came around, and two of Lily's classmates had asked her to attend a small concert with her. They had heard Lily was a fan of funk music, something she had picked up from her former fiancé Marshall. Lily eagerly agreed to go.

Thursday after class, Lily wore a shiny golden jumpsuit with no sleeves, fully exposing her back and cleavage. It was held up by a single tie behind her neck. She didn't bother to wear any panties or bra with it, loving the feeling of being all-natural when going out. Lily met her friends at the venue, more of a bar with a large stage than anything else.

The group of girls sat at a table directly in front of the stage and ordered a round of shots to start the night, with beers to follow. They were already in an excited state and had fun finding creative ways to shoot down the guys that approached them that first hour.

Eventually, the first singer of the night came on. Lily wasn't all that excited about the performance but just enjoyed being out with her new group of friends as they listened to a new and going nowhere artist. The second act was a lot better. The group of women signing next definitely had talent, and the whole bar moved to their rhythm. Lily thought that if any of them had looked remotely like Robin, she would have already flashed the group, but she decided to hold off. It was a good choice.

The second group finished up, and there was a 30-minute break while the bar waited for their mysterious headliner to show up. The break also brought the breaking up of Lily's friends' group. Now that they were a few shots and multiple beers into the night, the girls were getting picked off one by one by the men approaching their table and drawn out into makeout sessions in different parts of the bar.

Lily was near the restrooms making out with someone she thought was a college student. She didn't know his actual name; she just called him Skippy in her head. He was built like a stick figure and fumbled his approach to her in a highly awkward way. Still, Lily found it absolutely adorable, like a baby tiger trying to pounce on imaginary prey. She definitely wasn't going to sleep with him, but she wanted to reward the effort.

Five minutes into the makeout session, the bar lights dimmed again, and the MC took the stage. Lily was focused on teaching Skippy how to kiss, so she only half-heartily listened to the MC until she heard.

"Welcome to the stage George Clinton!"

Lily froze her makeout, giving the name time to register as the bar around her erupted into cheers, and Skippy kept trying to shove his tongue down her throat.

Breaking off her makeout with Skippy, Lily rushed toward the front, using her small frame to duck between narrow spaces, and aggressively swung her elbows to push past people until she was standing against the stage directly in the middle.

George being the legend he is with funk music, had the whole bar in an electric state from the moment he took the stage. The portly black man with his bushy beard and wild yellow and red dreads put on a show no one at the bar would ever forget. Especially Lily. During his last song of the night, George pulled Lily on stage to help sing the song, the thrill of being on stage singing with the legend went directly to the junction between Lily's legs as she performed for the audience and George.

George wrapped up his last song and thanked the audience and the MC. Turning to the exit, he grabbed Lily's hand and pulled her out of the bar and into his waiting limo outside. Lily was too shocked to react; she let George lead her and listened to his conversation while he talked with his entourage as they drove back to their tour bus.

Exiting the Limo, George led Lily into the bus with a group of 7 other people. Food and weed were handed out on the bus as Lily felt the bus depart. George had a show in Portland, Oregon, the next day, and the bus would be driving eleven hours through the night.

An hour into the drive, George turned to Lily and started flirting with her for the first time this trip. Lily instantly swooned, still excited to be acknowledged by a celebrity, especially one whose music she loved. Before Lily knew it, George had her jumpsuit tie undone, exposing Lily's breasts to the mixed group of men and women on the bus.

One of the girls was suddenly in front of Lily, pulling on the golden legs of her suit, slowly sliding it off her body as George kissed her neck and said sweet nothing in her ear. Lily hardly paid attention as she was stripped completely naked, legs wide open for everyone to see her aroused nipple and shaved pink flower.

The girl moved her head between Lily's legs, kissing along them, working her way down. Lily had managed to lock her lips with George's when she felt the woman's tongue make contact with her sex, causing Lily to moan loudly into the music star's mouth.

Lily lost track of time; all that existed were the sensations around her. She was getting eaten out for the first time by a woman while George had his tongue down her throat and his hands on her perky little tits. Lily felt her body heat up and slowly started to work her way up to an orgasm.

The woman could feel Lily's orgasm coming on. She increased her tongue work while a second woman came up to suck on Lily's left breast; George was still holding the right one. The increased sensation for too much for Lily to take. Her stomach tightened as her legs squeezed the woman between her legs. She loudly moaned directly in George's mouth as he tried to explore her throat with his tongue.

Lily fell back onto the long sofa couch she and George were sitting on, panting as she caught her breath. She didn't notice when it was George had taken off his pants; all she knew was her legs were now being spread apart as the musician climbed in between them.

Lily looked down just in time to see the cholate of George's dick penetrate her pink pussy marveling at the contrast of color. Her eyes closed, and her head leaned back, enjoying every penetrating inch. Lily let out an extra satisfied gasp when she felt the pain of George's cock ramming against her cervix.

She thought about her cervix for a moment and realized she had left her birth control back in San Francisco. Her period was due in a few days, so the odds of pregnancy were very low. Still, the thought that she was taking a chance on getting knocked up by a professional musician immediately sent Lily into her second orgasm of the night.

George felt Lily cum all over his cock, thinking only that he was awesome and his usual girls must have done an extra good job warming this white chick up. Feeling his own orgasm approaching, he picked up his pace.

Lily was recovering from her second orgasm but didn't have long. She felt George increasing his thrusting speed, battering her poor cervix over and over, and until finally, he thrust all the way into her, letting out a loud moan. Lily felt the hot liquid spray inside of her. She knew George's sperm was now in her womb, searching for the egg that Lily hoped was there. The thought sent her into another orgasm on George's cock.

Lily laid underneath George, enjoying the weight of his body on top of her as he recovered. She looked around the bus for the first time and realized she had just had sex in front of seven other people. She didn't have the shy feeling she thought she would have. Instead, Lily felt her pussy pulse around George's softening cock.

Lily felt her pussy reluctantly squeeze out George's cock, causing her to be slightly sad that she was empty again. The girl that had sucked on her tit handed Lily some towels and an oversized T-shirt to wear. Lily quickly cleaned herself up and put on the T-shirt. The group went back to socializing like nothing had happened for a few hours before they started finding places to sleep. On one of the back couches, Lily was spooned by the girl who had eaten her out while George slept on the bus's bed with the other two girls.

Lily slept for roughly six hours, waking up to the bus stopping outside a restaurant. They were in Eugene, Oregon. The girl spooning Lily was already up and changed. She handed Lily an outfit for her to change into. It was a long pair of track pants with a white stripe and a white tank top that pleasingly hugged her breasts. Still no bra or panties for Lily.

Inside the restaurant was a lot nicer than Lily was expecting. The waiters were dressed in white tuxedo shirts, and the tables were covered in elegant red tablecloths, topped with a bouquet of short-stemmed roses. The bus party was seated. Somehow Lily was dining alone with George. She listened to him tell his stories from inside the music business and swooned whenever he would lean in and talk in a low voice to her. Somewhere in Lily's mind, she wondered what Marshall would say if he could see her now.

The brunch was just as wild as the nights. Somehow Lily found herself in possession of a tennis racket and a ferret, never knowing where they came from. The wait staff wasn't fazed; they were a frequent stop for musicians traveling up and down the west coast. All too soon for Lily's tastes, the brunch was over, and they were back on the bus headed to Portland.

On the bus, the vibe turns sexual quickly. Lily was topless most of the way. She was still hoping to have gotten pregnant by George, so she kept her pants on, but her mouth gave the other four black men they were traveling with the best blowjobs she could manage. Lily swallowed five loads of cum from the four men by the time they reached Portland.

They pulled up to the concert venue an hour before the show. The parking lot was packed, and the warmup singers were on stage. Lily tried to get George to screw her again before they went in, but the musician claimed to no longer be a young man and needed his recovery time. The girls handed Lily a ticket for the middle of row 10, saying it was a prime-viewing spot. Lily watched the crew exit the bus and head into the backstage area.

Lily first thought was to stay on the bus; however, the driver made some excuse that he needed to have the place cleaned before everyone returned. Accepting his excuse, Lily went in to enjoy the concert.

A few hours later, the concert had wrapped up, it wasn't nearly as magical as the one at the bar, but at least Lily knew she would get to have sex with the lead singer. As she tried to exit, the crowd blocked her way. It took Lily far too long to get out of the seating area. After thirty minutes of navigating through the sea of people, Lily returned to the parking area, where she found the bus... gone. Lily frantically looked around for where the bus might be, but it was nowhere to be found. She eventually asked security and was told George's bus had already left. She had left her purse and phone on the bus. Lily was stranded in Portland.

Lily spotted a gas station/trucker stop half a mile from the concert arena. Having no better plan, she made the ten-minute walk to see if she could find someone with a phone. At the truck stop, Lily managed to talk the attendants into letting her use the business line, only to realize she did not know the number of anyone in San Francisco, and calling her New York friends was utterly out of the question. None of them could know what she had been up to these past three weeks.             

Lily walked over to the dinner/bar section of the giant gas station. She asked the waitress for water before lowering her head into her arms and cried for a while. The waves of regrets she still had about leaving Marshall were back, he was the only person she wanted to talk to, but there was no way she could face him like this.

After a short while, a fat man in a trucker's t-shirt approached Lily. He lent her a sympathetic ear, earning her trust. He offered her a ride when she told him she needed to return to San Francisco since he was already headed to Los Angels. Of course, the ride came with a price. For the first time in her life, Lily was selling herself for sex. She had a sinking feeling that it wouldn't be the last time.

The driver initially wanted to cum in her pussy bareback four times on the way to SF. Lily talked him down to having sex two times with a condom but added in road head on demand. He accepted, as long as the first time having sex happened before they started driving.

Lily had the trucker buy some lubricant and condoms before they left to get into his truck. The inside of the truck smelled of leftover fast food. Climbing in, Lily saw the bed pad behind the driver and passenger seat, a common area for over-the-road truckers. The man's sheets looked like they had never been washed. Lily felt the need to strip naked and lay her clothing on top of the passenger seat headrest so they wouldn't get dirty in the man's bed sheets.

Lily was now fully exposed to the man, and for the first time, she absolutely hated herself for it. Before coming to San Francisco three weeks ago, Lily had only had two sexual partners and only with condoms. In the past three weeks, eight different men had had sex with her, all depositing their load deep inside Lily's pussy. This fat trucker would be the ninth and the first one that disgusted her.

She took the lube from the trucker and laid down on the mattress. She applied a generous amount to her pussy; the trucker watched Lily pour the lube directly into herself, then massaged her clit and lips with her fingers. Lily wanted to try and get at least a little bit horney, so she put on a show of fingering herself, exaggerating the moans and hip thrusts as her figures worked in and out of her sex.

After a few minutes, Lily was frustrated that she couldn't get herself aroused, so she applied more lube and unrolled the condom they had bought. Afterward, she pumped the dick of the now pants-less man to a hard-on. Lily rolled the condom onto his dick, then laid back, waiting for his inevitable assault on her body.

The man started by sucking on Lily's boobs, running his hands up and down her body. The entire experience grossed Lily out, so in the sexiest way she could manage, she made up some line about needing him to just fuck her. The line worked. The trucker moved between her legs and inserted his condom-covered dick into Lily's love canal.

Instantly Lily was reminded as to why bareback sex is better. Despite the lube, the latex of the condom felt unnatural. It didn't rub the right way, and it caught inside her at weird angles, tearing the inside of her vagina as it went. She wondered how it ever was she could fuck Marshall daily with these things on.

The fat trucker was already quickening his pace, moving in and out of Lily as fast as he could. It had only been a few minutes, and Lily's mind barely had time to wonder before she felt his cock swell inside of her, then a warm sensation pool near her cervix as the man shot his cum into the condom.

Part of her wanted to rip the condom off and have sex again the way it was supposed to happen; she didn't care how disgusted she was with the man, but a bigger part of her was still praying for George's baby. Making him pay child support seemed like a fitting punishment for leaving her stranded in Portland.

Lily crawled out from under the man and dressed, then hopped in the passenger seat. The ride went differently than Lily had hoped.

Lily initially thought the trucker was in his mid-forties, but it turned out he was a prematurely balding twenty-five-year-old with a very high sex drive. Lily had only expected to give him road head one or two times during the elven hour drive. Before reaching San Francisco, she had swallowed nine loads of his cum. Also, the driver needed to stop for his legally mandated eight-hour break. He used the opportunity to fuck Lily for over an hour, cumming two more times into a condom while inside her pussy before he rolled off of her to go to sleep. Even in sleep, Lily was forced to be naked, and the little spoon as he held one exposed breast or the other for seven hours.

Early Sunday morning Lily was finally dropped off at her apartment complex. She reeked of sex, fast food, weed, and desperation. All the neighbors were out in the hall socializing again. Lily took the walk of shame back to her room, enduring all the knowing looks. She had to rethink her life before class started tomorrow.

Club_Soda
Club_Soda
257 Followers