Lily Pt. 03

Story Info
Lily takes full control.
1.2k words
4.68
12.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and done." Lily said, that sexy fucking smirk back on her face. "Would you like to press send for me Davide?"

She offered my phone back toward me, angled at just such an angle that the sprawl of unsent text to my girlfriend was unreadable to me.

"Please don't Lils." I replied. Hoping using my old nickname for her would make her remember our friendship.

"Awww." she said, smiling again. "I want you all to myself Davide, even if I just put you on a shelf and forget about you." she was so adorable, that smirk just had me, "Unfortunately that doesn't leave any room for her." Lily continued.

"Please Lils." I said, tears starting to form in my eyes. "I'll do whatever you want, I won't have sex with her without permission. I want to be with you, however you want but please don't make me hurt her like this."

"Hmmmm."

Lily tapped her nails on my still unlocked phone screen.

"That is a hot idea Davide, having control over both of your sex lives essentially."

She licked her lips and smirked.

"Ok." she said, pressing the lock button on my phone and handing it back to me.

I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"You've convinced me. I'll let you keep her, for now at least. I don't want her to touch my Davide though."

I listened intently as she continued.

"You won't have sex with her again unless I give you permission, and it's very unlikely you'll get permission. In fact, I have just the thing to make sure." Lily smiled as she stood up. "Wait here Davide."

Lily disappeared out of the room, I watched her cute little ass hungrily as she went.

She returned a few moments later with a small silk pouch.

"Paul and I bought this for roleplay, but never actually got round to using it as we fuck so much." she opened the pouch and tipped out a chastity cage with several keys.

I panicked.

"Lily...I...I can't wear that, she'll feel it through my clothes and when we go to bed. She'll leave me tonight if I go home in that"

Lily's face darkened. "What I'd like to hear is yes Lily, of course I'll wear that for you."

"Please I can..."

"I'll tell you what." she responded cutting me off. "Try it on now and see how it feels. It would make me so happy."

I sighed.

"Ok I will try it on."

Her face brightened.

It took 20 minutes to successfully lock me.

After over a week of no release and being in such close proximity to my dream girl, my cock was getting very excited. After a few moments of a cold compress in a towel pressed against me I was finally soft enough to fit. I was grateful at least that it appeared to be a high quality device, and fit my balls and penis in comfortably whilst remaining snug and unyielding. I certainly wasn't wriggling free.

I clicked the lock closed and held the three keys in my hand, looking at them.

"Keys Davide, now. Kneel and give them to me, and whilst you're down there why don't you make out with my ass cheek for a moment."

"Yes Lily!" I replied enthusiastically, dropping to me knees and handing her the keys before kissing her ass passionately.

"Ahhhh I love it when you do that Davide. Now stop, I'm a married woman."

She flashed her ring again.

"Yes Lily." I replied, disappointment rising in me whilst my cock tried and failed to grow in its cage.

"Stand up Davide."

I stood.

"Remember that night after the Christmas Party in the kebab shop? I backed into you whilst Helen stood in front of us and I rubbed against your cock."

Of course I remembered. My crush teasing me whilst a clueless colleague stood in front of us ordering her food. It was so naughty. I'd nearly released in my pants I was so excited.

Lily smiled, seeing the memory play out on my face. She walked toward me and backed up into me, grinding and rubbing against my locked dick. As I did back then, I placed my hands on her hips and bent forward and smelled her hair and nuzzled against her face. I felt her shiver.

"Mmmm just like old times Davide." she whispered, swaying back and forth against me. "Only now, your cock is fully under my control."

The pleasure and frustration flowed through me, but I couldn't get hard through my cage.

"You'll stay like this for me won't you?" she said, turning now to face me and placing her arms around my neck as she looked up at me. "You'll stay locked, you know having you like this turns me on."

I was so aroused, and the pressure in my cage felt so frustrating but it wasn't painful, it felt like my arousal was looping around my body.

I was absolutely focussed on her.

"Yes Lily." I said, moving my hands down onto her back. "I need you."

"There's my gentleman." she said, smiling approvingly.

Lily's phone buzzed. She abandoned me instantly to go and check it. I stood there staring at her, absolutely smitten with every part of her.

"Oooohhh." she said, "the Stag's gone into hospital he's got so drunk haha. Paul will be home in two hours."

"Oh ok." I said disappointed, I'd hoped to get more time just being near her. "I'll leave then an..."

"Why would you leave Davide?" Lily said, raising an eyebrow. "A cuck is best when he's present for the Couple he serves."

Fear filled me, overriding my arousal. This would be so humiliating.

"Lily this will be so awkward, I haven't seen him in years. Does he even know I'm here?"

"Of course. He knows all about you and our night at the hotel. He knows you're not a threat to him, and that I was going to talk to you about you becoming our bitch." She smirked. "Kneel again Davide."

She walked back to me as I knelt down.

"Stop worrying." she stroked my face. "We're friends, I won't let anything bad happen to you. I'll call him now and explain things have moved a little more quickly than I expected, and when he gets home there will be a lovely obedient cuck for him to rest his feet on whilst he slides his hand down my panties."

I whimpered.

"Imagine that, both of us having our feet on you as we have a little kiss and fondle of each other." she pressed her face up to mine.

Her perfume and second hand smoke smell filling my senses again.

"You can also see me in some of the new lingerie you paid for today. I want to wear it for him when he gets home and jump on him."

"Yes Lily." I was so aroused whilst being completely defeated.

"That's it Davide, such a gentleman. You deserve a treat. Hmmmm, oh I know what to give you. Would you like to kiss me?"

My cock tried and failed to jump.

"More than anything Lils."

"Well." she said, squatting down to come face to face with me. "You'll get your wish very soon."

I smiled.

"After I suck his dick and before I swallow, I want to make out with you like we used to."

She laughed seeing the shock on my face.

"And then you'll swallow for me, won't you?"

"...yes Lils."