All Comments on 'Lily Pt. 03'

by VegasEleven11

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

I really enjoy the way that this is going. I cant wait to see how Lily fucks with Davide's relationship with his girlfriend. Hiding the chastity cage, making excuses not to be seen naked, or making excuses not to fuck. Maybe Lily makes Davide call his girlfriend while she fucks his ass with a dildo or perhaps the only time that Lily lets him cum is while he is talking to his girlfriend on the phone and Lily is giving him a handjob and her boyfriend is fucking him in the ass as he struggles to sound normal in a conversation. Maybe Lily makes him tan in a bikini and after he has tan lines, she sends him for a body shave and now he has to hide all of that from his girlfriend.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now I see a story developing. i can imagine a lot of things going from here.

Pappasleaze!

CornixCornixover 1 year ago

Loving this story so far, especially that Lily is enjoying her cruelty and enjoying his suffering.

A double date would be so good. Perhaps making Davide suck Paul's dick or lick her ass before making out with his girlfriend. A mobile controlled vibrator in his ass with Lilly changing the settings at opportune moments.

Lily feigns friendship with the GF and they meet and complains about his impotence, lack of libido and other issues - only for Lily secretly making it all worse.

Paypig666Paypig666over 1 year ago

You make Submission to a beautiful women leading to Findom so hot

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 2 months ago

Please write more to this story. I love it and would love for you to continue writing chapters to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous