Lily's Condition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the hallway, Lily had lost her casual college attire and was now wearing the uniform of a schoolgirl. Her white socks were pulled high over her toned calves. A plaid skirt hung modestly to her knees. She was wearing a white blouse, but she could not button it up due to her massive swollen breasts. Lily was flaunting her cleavage and the smallest hint of her dark areolae in a most unladylike way. Her short blonde hair had been pulled back into cute pigtails that bounced along with her huge tits as she skipped down the hallway to the principal's office.

At the door, she took out her bubble gum and stashed it in potted plant before knocking. A stern voice bade her enter. She did so, trying her best to look as meek and innocent as possible. Lily stood before the principal, who loomed over her from behind a large executive desk.

The school principal was a handsome woman. Her brunette curls were pulled back into a severe bun and she glared at Lily from behind fashionable glasses that made her soft brown eyes look sharp and fierce. Her suit was expensive, conservative and immaculate. She paired her slacks with black stilettos that added inches to her height and helped her tower over her students. Lily squirmed as the woman's eyes looked her up and down.

The principal explained that Lily had been very naughty and would have to be punished. Lily was shocked at this injustice and opened her mouth to protest. But as she stared at her imposing principal, she felt a weakness in her knees and a warmth spreading through her. Suddenly the idea did not seem so unjust. In fact, Lily was now convinced that she had indeed been very naughty and did in fact require punishment.

The principal stepped out from behind her desk. She approached Lily and tore open her flimsy blouse. Lily pretended to be affronted as her massive breasts spilled out. The principal bent her over the desk. She was now wearing familiar leather cuffs. The principal tapped a button, and Lily's wrists locked down onto the desktop.

She felt soft strong hands roving over her body. The feeling made her quiver with excitement. Lily blushed as the principal flipped her skirt up and over her hips. She was wearing cowprint cotton panties underneath, and they were already sopping wet. Lily purred when the principal yanked her dripping panties down to mid thigh. There was something delicious about being forcibly exposed by the brown eyed woman.

The principal opened a desk drawer and withdrew heavy wooden meter stick. Lily could not take her eyes off it. The principal swung it with one hand. It sliced through the air and then struck her open palm with a loud and delicious smack. Lily was practically drooling as the woman moved into position behind her.

She felt the heavy stick gently rub against her bare ass. Lily's breaths were calm and deep. She had already accepted what was coming. Then the principal leaned into her ear and whispered.

"So I'm a saucy little bitch, am I?"

Lily gasped. The principal was now wearing a white nurse's uniform. Lily could only gape at her as she raised the meter-stick. The nurse's grin was wide. Lily was quivering with anticipation. The stick came down across Lily's bare vulnerable ass with a loud smack. Instantly her breasts erupted, sending two spurts of warm milk all over the principal's desk.

She smacked Lily again and again. Every strike produced thick twin spurts from Lily's breasts. Lily now understood just how very very naughty she had been. This discipline was the perfect remedy. She absolutely loved being completely helpless before this brown eyed nurse. So much so that she eagerly endured the pain of each smack, and the welts and bruises they were raising across her ass. Lily begged for more. Pleaded to be taught her lesson. Insisted that she could easily be a good girl if only she was properly disciplined.

Eventually, despite Lily's continued pleading to the contrary, the nurse decided that her lesson had been learned. Her arm trembled as she laid the meter-stick down on her desk before Lily. Lily saw drops of her own blood dripping from the wooden stick to mix with the puddle of milk that she had sprayed across the desk. The nurse was panting hard. She reached into her hair and fixed a stray brunette curl. She was flushed red with excitement or arousal or exertion. The nurse sat back down in her chair. She was now the well dressed principal again. A button was tapped and Lily's arms were freed. She was beaming in a dreamy haze of bliss. She stared directly into the principal's stern brown eyes as she slowly hiked up her cowprint panties. Then Lily lowered her head meekly and thanked the principal for teaching her such a much needed lesson.

8

Now that her treatment plan was successful and consistent, Lily could let herself settle into a routine. Every morning she awoke when Jessica chimed in on the bedside box. Her breasts were engorged always in tremendous pain. Her libido was in overdrive, and eventually Jessica merely assumed that she needed to remain locked in chastity and stopped asking. Lily wore the wraparound dresses over her chastity belt and spent her ride to the doctor's office trying not to make a horny spectacle of herself before her driver.

She rode the sybian during her treatments. The experience was always transcendent. Lily slide into a sexual trance and rode wave after wave of erotic bliss while the pumps drained her udders. Occasionally she would feel herself returning to reality early, but Jessica was there to help her slip away again.

After her treatments, Lily floated in the dreamy afterglow. She would shower and change, take her supplements and drink her shake, then let the driver take her to her classes. She would attend her lectures, then go home and study. Before bed, Lily would tighten her chastity belt and wait for Jessica to call and lock her up. By then, Lily was always horny enough to mistake the nurse's friendliness for flirtatious teasing. She would fall asleep fitfully aching for sexual release.

Jessica now frequently appeared in Lily's dreams. Sometimes the nurse was her farmer, or one of her coaches, or a professor. She seemed to always be in a position of power and authority over Lily. Whatever dream Jessica did always resulted in Lily's udders gushing streams of thick rich milk. But Lily never orgasmed in her sleep. She would then wake up insanely horny and this routine would repeat.

Lily's treatments were an inconvenience. But she was under no illusions that she would be helpless without them. In fact, there were certain aspects of her new routine that she deeply enjoyed. She had learned a great deal about herself and would not change that for anything.

What Lily did not know, was that Jessica had been increasing the settings on her sybian every day just to keep Lily safely in her sexual trance. The machine was nearly maxed, and both the nurse and the doctor were growing concerned. Jessica wondered what they would do once the machine was no longer effective.

Natalia had been quiet about their side venture. Lily did not want to pry, but she was growing more and more curious as the weeks passed. One day, as Lily emerged after her shower, the receptionist was standing in the doorway to her exam room. She was smiling as she invited Lily out for coffee. The pair went to the corner coffee shop and chatted as they sipped. Then Natalia handed her a file folder. Lily read the name embossed on the front.

"What's Shoshanna Inc?" she asked.

"That's your company." Natalia replied.

The receptionist began to explain all the work that went into selling Lily's milk. Natalia had used the lab tests to prove the quality of Lily's milk in order to obtain an FDA permit. This process usually took months to years. But Natalia had managed to expedite it. One of the practice's patients was a political donor. He was happy to call in a favor for the gorgeous receptionist, and the permit was fast-tracked.

Of course, Lily remain anonymous. Natalia had incorporated Shoshanna LLC to act as the forward face of the entire operation. The permits were in the company's name. The lawyers that Natalia had hired represented the company. And all payments were made to the company's accounts. Lily was the company's sole employee, but no one needed to know that.

As Lily listened to all of this her respect for the receptionist grew. She had successfully started a small business, incorporated it, and had been running it by herself for the last month, all while working her full time job. Natalia pulled a sheet from the folder and grinned as she handed it to Lily.

"Your first paycheck!" the receptionist beamed.

Lily looked at the sheet. It looked like a standard pay stub. It was on official company letterhead. All her information was at the top. There were columns for all the necessary tax witholdings. Then at the bottom. Lily's heart skipped a beat. There was a perforated check for over $1500 dollars!

"If you give me your account info, we can get you set up with direct deposit, so everything will be automatic from now on"

It seemed too good to be true. Lily was speechless.

"What's wrong?" Natalia asked, "I know it's not that much, but there were a lot of startup costs to reconcile this cycle. Next month shoul-"

"Not that much!" Lily exclaimed.

"Lily, there were permit fees, document fees. Lawyers will bleed you dry if you let them. But now that we're up and running, your operating costs are next to nothing. You'll see a much larger return next month."

Lily was having trouble taking it all in.

"How much larger?" she dared to ask.

"Let's see. You're producing roughly three gallons daily. We still donate two gallons, and disperse the rest in pint increments. The current price is $500 dollars a pint. So you're grossing roughly $4000 every day."

Lily could barely breathe.

"That is all before taxes of course, and your modest expenses, but I think you should be able to clear quite a bit more in the next cycle."

It was starting to sink in. The first thing Lily did was tear off her check and hand it to Natalia.

"What's that for?"

"I owe you, for my tuition." Lily explained. "Consider that a first payment."

Natalia was grinning again.

"Lily, you've already paid me back." she indicated the check, "That's what's left over. I hope you don't mind, I withdrew the entire amount to settle your debt all at once. Saved you some interest that way."

Lily was not sure if that last part was a joke or not. She looked a the check. She felt unsure.

"You earned it." Natalia said.

It really was hers, free and clear.

"There is something I'd like to discuss, though." Natalia said.

"Ok."

"I'd like to hire someone on."

Lily was immediately nervous. She desperately wanted this entire arrangement to remain private. The thought of bringing someone else worried her. But Natalia had more than earned her trust.

"Ok, who?"

"Coordinating sales with your customer base is relatively easy. However, coordinating deliveries, is not. They want your product fresh, which means quick turnarounds. It's been a bit taxing in fact."

Lily wondered how Natalia had been managing all this by herself.

"Luckily, one of the couriers that has been handling our hospital deliveries is looking for some side work. He's trustworthy, and discrete. I'd like to hire him on a contractual basis to lighten my load."

"Absolutely." Lily agreed immediately, "Do it. Pay him whatever you think is fair."

"Oh fantastic!" Natalia said, and sighed with relief.

"You need to hire someone else." Lily realize.

"Who?"

"Yourself. In fact you're now the CEO. Pay yourself whatever you want."

Natalia seemed genuinely touched.

"Lily, I... That's very kind of you but..."

"I insist."

"I don't think I can accept. As long as you're still a patient of the practice, it would be a conflict of interest."

Lily waved her concern away. She picked up the folder and displayed it.

"If you figured all this out. You can figure out a way to pay yourself for me"

"Alright, I'll come up with something."

"You better, you're the CEO."

The two women grinned at one another.

"Oh, Did you tell the other women in the study?" Lily asked.

"I did. One of them was even interested."

"Oh, so I have some competition, then?"

"Well I ran the numbers for her. She's not producing nearly as much as you, and her, uh, product, is not in as high demand. It turns out that she'd lose money for five months before she turned a profit."

"I see, not worth it for her then." Lily felt oddly relieved.

"Actually I think she was hoping that the study would be over by then."

In her excitement, Lily had not considered this. The study was working towards a cure. She'd have to remember that this business venture was temporary.

"Are our clients, um, happy, with the product?"

"It certainly seems that way." Natalia said. "Almost all are repeat customers."

"What are they doing with it?"

"I can't say for certain. Once they pay for it, it's theirs. I suspect that you're selling the world's most expensive coffee creamer. Although..."

"What?" Lily was fascinated to learn how her milk was being used. Natalia leaned in conspiratorially

"One client," she began, "has ordered a half gallon every week, and had it delivered to an exclusive day spa. I can't be sure, but I think she's using it as a facial scrub or a massage rub or something."

"That's so weird," Lily said, stifling a giggle.

"Maybe it's her fountain of youth? As long as she pays I suppose she can do what she wants."

The women dissolved into giggles. They chatted socially as they finished their coffees. Then Natalia handed the folder to Lily and hugged her before they parted. Lily had trouble concentrating in her afternoon lectures. Part of her wanted to splurge with her sudden windfall. But years of scant finances had instilled an economic prudence in her. In the end, she decided to save it. She did have two more years of college to pay for after all.

That evening, Lily had a hard time pretending that Jessica was flirting with her. The nurse was perfectly friendly and professional as she locked Lily into chastity. Lily sat on her bed, with her hands bound to her wrists and watched the nurse in the tiny bedside screen. Jessica seemed to be unusually distracted.

"Jessica," she asked,"what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing, dear." came the reply, "I'm just worried about a patient."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I... I'd better not."

"Oh, right, privacy stuff?"

"Yes, something like that."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Lily asked.

Jessica's concerned look melted into a warm smile.

"You're really quite a gem, my dear."

Lily went pink and grinned.

"I'm sure everything will work out." the nurse decided, "You get some rest, dear Lily."

Lily took the nurse's advice. She shimmied under her blankets. She was not as horny as usual, but instead felt a wholesome warmth flowing through her whole body, as if her soul were glowing. Lily closed her eyes and slept.

She was back in her field. The day was beautiful and warm. Her heavy pink udders swayed on her chest. Lately, she had been in chastity in her dreams as well. This was true tonight. She frolicked in her pasture wearing nothing but her belt, but she had grown to enjoy the tight restriction. Instead of feeling bound and tortured, she now felt secure and safe when her sex was locked away,

Lily looked beyond the fence encircling her pasture. People had begun to gather there. They were milling about, chatting and drinking coffee. She frolicked her way over to them. One man beckoned to her. Lily felt no danger. She happily went to him, and let him rub the spotted skin on her back. He playfully patted her ass and made her blush. As she turned to face him, he held his open palm to her, offering her a treat. She took it and bit into rich delicious chocolate. Lily let out a moo of delight. In reply, he held out his coffee mug. Lily understood. She grabbed one of her full udders and squeezed a thick stream into his mug. He thanked her and moved back into the crowd.

One by one, the people approached her. She was scratched, patted and offered treat after delicious treat. In return she filled everyone's mug with her wonderful milk. The crowd gushed over her gift. She felt so needed and valuable. In the end, only one woman remained She was older than the others, and stood near the back of the crowd. She had no mug, but clutched a loose robe around her frail body.

Lily beckoned her to the fence. She approached, tears were welling in her eyes. The crowd gasped as she shed her robe. She was tall and slender, and Lily thought, quite pretty. But she was sad. Her skin was covered with age spots and creased with wrinkles. Her small breasts sagged. Her gray hair hung thin and stringy. She seemed miserable and frightened.

Lily cradled her udders, and squeezed. Thick jets of her wonderful milk sprayed onto the woman who gasped. Then she smiled and gleefully began to shower in the Lily's decadent cream. Lily's milk began to work its magic on her. Her age spots faded. Her wrinkles tightened. Years seemed to be falling off of her. When Lily finished, the woman stood tall and proud, dripping with milk. Her once sagging breasts, were now firm and pert, with upturned and erect pink nipples. Her hair had grown lustrous and had bloomed into a vibrant shade of deep auburn with only the slightest hint of gray

The woman was exuberant. The crowd cheered her as she turned and delighted in her rejuvenated body. Still dripping with milk, she reached over the fence to hug Lily and plant wet kisses on her forehead. She turned to rejoin the crowd, but Lily snorted. The woman stopped with a blush. She then returned to her robe and reached into a pocket. She offered Lily three chocolate treats. Still smiling, the woman patted Lily's head as the cow eagerly ate directly from her palm.

Lily turned back to her sun brightened field to frolic in the soft grass Her udders were still heavy with milk. She had even begun to grow a little belly from all the treats she had earned. Lily basked in the sun and enjoyed being fat happy milk-dispensing cow.

9

The next day began like every other. Lily awoke horny and in pain. Jessica checked in and, as usual, left her locked in chastity for her ride to the office. Lily stripped naked in the exam room. She let her engorged breasts be scanned. She eased herself onto the table and let Jessica adjust her hanging udders through the cutout. Her sensors were applied and activated. The nurse secured her bonds. Everything was as it usually was, except that today, Jessica seemed overly anxious and distracted. Lily attributed this to her concern for the patient she mentioned last night. Finally the nurse attached Lily's milk cups and slid the sybian into place.

The nurse tapped her controls and the machines engaged. Lily sunk at once into her blissful trance. The pumps easily coaxed a gushing torrent of hot milk from her heavy aching teats. She angled her clit onto the vibrator and orgasms started to pulse through her in perfect rhythm with the spurts from her nipples. Once again, her universe became nothing more than her body and the machines that pleasured it. Subconsciously she took comfort knowing that Jessica was near and watching her as she surrendered and let herself slip away into bliss..

Then she rode an orgasm right out of her trance. She was back in the exam room, still bound to the table, still being milked by the pumps, still being pleasured by the machine. Only now she was fully conscious for it all. She felt the weight of her hanging breasts and knew instantly that her milking was nowhere close to finished. Something was wrong.. Another orgasm slammed into her. She gritted her teeth and moaned. The muscles in her thighs clamped down against the machine that was now pummeling her sensitive clit.

1...910111213...15