Lily's Condition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lily. Lily. Are you alright?" It was Jessica. She sounded alarmed.

Her climax was ebbing, but she felt another on it's way.

"Oh, Jessica," she moaned, "It's so much, it's just too mu-"

She cut herself off with her own screaming moan. The pumps whined in protest as they struggled to cope with the sudden gush of milk being sprayed from her udders. She felt electrified, as though her entire body was charged with a sexual energy that locked her muscles and curled her toes.

Lily was struggling in vain against her bonds. Veins stood out in her toned muscles, but it was no use. She could not shift her hips. She could not free her hands. She could not move her head. So she could not see Jessica run to the door and call for the doctor. She exploded in another orgasm so overwhelming that it blinded her. Blood rushed from her head to supply her greedy sex and left her seeing stars in a field of black. As the pleasure subsided, her vision cleared, but Lily now hosted a throbbing headache.

The doctor was there. He had unfastened her collar. He was cradling her head and trying to read her pulse through the throbbing veins in her neck while examining her pupils.

The sight of him awoke something deep inside Lily. He looked deeply and directly into her eyes. His fingers cupped her face and gently pressed against her delicate throat. She knew that he was just a doctor doing doctor things. But she did not care. He was a man. He was a man that could give her what she really truly needed. Her hungry pussy agreed. It was her turn. Her sex drunk brain agreed. It was her time. The doctor was just lucky enough to be in her path. At the sight of him, her eyes went wide. Her pupils dilated with predatory hunger.

"Fuck me." she gasped in a barely audible croak. The doctor ignored her, deciding to shine his light into her wild staring eyes.

"Fuck me!" she cried louder, more forcefully "take my fucking pussy."

The doctor started, and leaned back with a look of alarm on his face. Another orgasm was building. Lily felt that she had to act fast.

"Oh my god, fuck me, now!" Climax savaged her, destroying what was left of her mind.

"Holy fucking fuck me. Pound me like a dirty slut! Claim my tight virgin cunt. Make me your fucking whore!"

She screamed aloud, and Jessica was suddenly there to jam a rubber mouth-guard in place before another orgasm caused Lily to grind her teeth to splinters. It also effectively ended her sex-crazed ranting. The doctor had recoiled in terror. He jumped back with his hands raised, making it clear that he was not even touching the possessed nymphomaniac strapped to the exam table.

A vein was throbbing in Lily's forehead. Her left eye was twitching as the latest orgasm wracked her body. When it passed, she was sobbing uncontrollably. Jessica was there staring into her eyes. Lily's hands had clenched into hideous claws. The nurse grasped them to keep Lily from shattering her nails against the frame of the table. The doctor was reading the display, calling out numbers. He said something about a sedative. Lily could not hear the rest as another orgasm crashed through her. Pleasure was a distant memory. She was exhausted now and in agony, but her breasts still gushed milk and her treasonous greedy pussy demanded still more. A wave of terror preceded her next climax. She wondered if it could actually kill her. Her lust-corrupted lizard brain decided that it would be worth it and eagerly drove her heedlessly forward.

"Shut it down!" someone said.

The machine stopped. Lily crashed immediately. She felt a sudden and savage emptiness inside her. Her stomach heaved as though she had been thrown off a cliff. She was freed of her bonds, her sensors, and her milk cups. Her vision cleared and Jessica was still right there with her. The nurse's soft brown eyes were wet with tears and staring into her own.

Lily felt herself slide or melt off the table. Jessica was there to catch her. She collapsed into the nurse and both women fell to the ground. She shivered violently in the nurse's arms and someone threw a blanket over them both. Lily pressed her head against Jessica's chest. The pounding of the nurse's heart was a stabilizing beacon. Lily clung to it, allowing it to ground her in reality. Jessica's heartbeat slowed, and Lily let herself relax along with it. Eventually she felt Jessica's hand gently stroking her hair. More and more of the world returned.

A warm hand and a steel disc had slipped under the blanket and were exploring her back. Someone asked her to try and take a deep breath. She managed. The hand moved and the disc pressed against a new spot. she was asked to breathe again. This time it was easier. Eventually the voice decided that she would be alright. Jessica shuddered with relief..

"What happened?" Lily asked.

"I've got you, my dearest." the nurse said sniffing. Tears were streaming down her face. "You're alright, just rest now. Take all the time you need."

Lily did as she asked. Jessica gently rocked her back and forth. Eventually she had recovered enough to stand. Jessica however, was still softly sobbing. So it was the doctor that helped Lily to her feet and escorted her back to the shower. He made her walk the length of the bathroom unaided and shone a light in her eyes before he decided that she could be trusted enough to be left alone.

Lily usually spent her post treatment showers in a dreamy state of post-orgasmic bliss. Today she was simply exhausted. Her muscles were already sore. She felt beaten and dizzy. Her head was pounding. She sat down in the hot water and focused on simply breathing.

Eventually, the worst of it passed. Lily dried off and wrapped the towel around her body, covering her drained breasts. She caught her reflection and started. She looked horrible. Her skin was ghostly white. Something had burst in her left eye turning the white a bloodshot red. Lily dressed herself slowly, and in solemn silence. When she approached the door leading back to the exam room she heard raised voices and stopped to listen.

"She has done everything we have asked of her." the doctor was saying. "She has earned her right to be a part of this. To see it through."

"She. Is. Done!" Jessica's voice was shaky but adamant. "Her safety is our only priority at this point."

"I know that Jessica, but there must be a better solution. We just need more time to find it."

"We don't have that time. She is finished with these treatments. Not one more treatment."

"What do you propose then? We can't kick her out onto the street. We still have an obligation to manage her condition."

Jessica had no reply.

"Ok. What about pharmaceuticals?" the doctor suggested

"Dope her up?" Jessica scoffed. "Do you really want to do that to her?"

"Of course not, but if it gets her through for now. We can find a better option."

"What better option?" The nurse sounded pessimistic and defeated

"I'm open to suggestions."

The nurse considered for a long moment.

"Let me talk to her." Jessica said.

Lily felt her heart sink as she listened. She slowly opened the door. The voices stopped as she re entered the exam room. Jessica looked angry. The doctor merely looked sad. Suddenly, Lily was sobbing. Jessica ran to her. The nurse's embrace was strong and reassuring.

"I'm so sorry." Lily wailed.

"Stop it, dear." Jessica said, "All that matters is that you're safe now."

"And doctor!" Lily said in horror, "Oh my god! Those things I said!"

The doctor blushed a bit, but waved away her concern. Jessica pulled away and looked into Lily's eyes.

"Lily dear, we must talk."

She led them to the side couch. The doctor paced the room, referring to the display of data from Lily's sensors. He pointed to the readout of her brainwaves. Lily was used to an orderly rhythmic series of waves that occasionally spiked as she orgasmed. What she saw now was jumble of uneven peaks and troughs among jagged chaotic static. The doctor pointed to her heart rate and blood pressure. All were elevated above a red danger line.

"While you were in a sexual trance," he explained, "your body was properly processing the stimulation. But I'm afraid that you've been building a tolerance, and we've had to increase your stimulation to maintain that trance."

"Can't we just keep increasing it?"

"No. It is simply putting to great a strain on your body." He sighed. "I have to put an end to these treatments."

Lily nodded.

"Unfortunately, this means that you won't be able to continue in the study."

"Are you. Are you kicking me out?" Lily asked in terror."

"Absolutely not." Jessica replied before the doctor could speak. "You will be welcome here as long as you need us."

Lily sniffed, but felt the knot in her stomach ease slightly

"So what can we do?"

"We were considering pharmaceutical options. We can try medications that will dampen your libido. They won't do anything about your milk production, but they will lessen the sexual side effects."

Lily considered this. That would mean no more chastity belt. It would mean no more uncontrollable urges. It would mean no more urges at all. No more wonderful dreams. No more warmth deep inside when Jessica smiled at her.

"Are there any other options?" Lily asked hopefully.

"You were originally considering at-home treatments. If we're not collecting data for the study, that might be a workable option."

The knot in Lily's stomach was tightening again. Things seemed to be moving further and further away from where she wanted them to be.

"Doctor, I don't want that. I enjoy the treatments here. I need them. And helping with the study has been the best part of all this. It's made, this" she indicated her ruined breasts, "all worth the trouble."

"Lily, I won't deny that the data you've provided has been invaluable. But I simply cannot continue collecting it if that puts your health in jeopardy."

"Perhaps there is another option" Jessica said, almost to herself. She had been in deep concentration while the doctor had been speaking.

"Yes?" Lily said, full of hope.

"Perhaps we've been approaching this from the wrong angle" Jessica was frowning as she thought aloud, "we might be able to collect a less than perfect data set, but it would be something."

"We could compensate for that in our analysis." the doctor said, encouraging Jessica to keep pursuing her line of thought.

"Lily could still be treated here, and contribute to the study." Jessica trailed off.

"Please, I want to help." Lily said, "I'll do whatever you need."

Jessica seemed to snap back to reality.

"Doctor, we'll have to discuss the fine points, but I'd like to try something. And If I'm right, it will allow Lily to remain in the study"

"As long as Lily is comfortable with it" the doctor said, slightly frowning at his nurse, "I'll allow her to remain in the study, for now."

"Yes! I am, I'm comfortable with whatever it is." Lily said almost cutting him off.

"Well then," Jessica said, "It looks like we have work to do. Dry your eyes, my dear. Let's get you fixed up."

Jessica was smiling softly, still holding Lily in her arms. There was a soft knock on the door. Natalia entered with a silver tray. She handed it to the doctor, and he served Lily her supplements and her shake. Lily wolfed them both down. Then rested her head on Jessica's shoulder. In seconds, she was asleep.

She woke up a few hours later, curled on the couch and draped in a soft blanket. Lily got up stretching her aching muscles and grabbed her bag before letting herself out. The practice was bustling. Jessica was rushing through the hallway between patients. She stopped Lily and ensured that her patient was alright.

Lily was up and running, but far from alright. Her tortuous treatment, and the panic of almost being removed from the study, had drained her both physically and mentally. In the lobby, Natalia called the car for her, and Lily happily dropped into in a plush side chair while she waited for it to arrive. The few patients that were waiting with her were expensively dressed and accessorized. Lily wondered if any of them might be her clients. One man read a newspaper and sipped a coffee. Lily wondered if it might be flavored with her milk.

When the car arrived, Lily used her aching muscles to slowly stand. She was exhausted. Sore. She could feel bruises forming in intimate places. She asked the driver to take her home. She would skip her classes that day and rest. When she arrived, she sank into her couch and was asleep in seconds.

Hours later, a chirp from her phone roused her.

"Lily dear, are you alright?" Jessica's voice was concerned. The sun had set during Lily's second nap of the day. She was starving and thirsty. Lily rose slowly and began putting together her dinner. She assured Jessica that she was ok, while gulping down a glass of water.

Two naps in one day was unprecedented for Lily, but they had been dreamless and restful. She still felt tired and beaten. Nevertheless, Jessica was glad that she had rested, but still insisted that Lily go right back to bed. The nurse disconnected rather abruptly. Lily finished eating and retired to her bedroom. She slipped into her sleep wrap and cinched her filling breasts in place. Then her bedside box chimed and Jessica's face popped up on the screen, ready to help her through her evening routine.

"One second," Lily said as she limped to her bag to retrieve her belt. She winced as she pulled it tight.

"Bruising?" the nurse asked.

Lily groaned, "It feels like someone kicked me in the pussy."

"Yes, the machine can be quite intense at the highest levels. But that is all behind you now, my dear."

The belt beeped as Jessica locked it. Lily made sure that it was tight while assuring the nurse that she was comfortable.

"What do you have in mind for me, for tomorrow?" Lily asked.

"Why don't we let that be a surprise." Jessica said with a weak smile.

"Oh, you're such a dirty little tease!" Lily said, exasperated.

"Dirty!" Jessica replied with mock outrage. "I ought to make you pay for that."

This sent a shiver of excitement rippling through Lily. Despite the morning's ordeal, her libido was stirring.

"What did you have in mind?" She said with a grin.

"Why don't we let that be a surprise as well." the nurse was enjoying herself.

"Oh my god, you bitch!"

"You're only digging yourself a deeper grave now, dear." Jessica said. "You'd best get to bed before you find yourself in real trouble."

"Yes ma'am" Lily said.

At this, Jessica's eyebrows raised with wicked delight. The nurse locked Lily's wrists to her waist. Lily eased herself into bed and shimmied underneath her sheets. Jessica wished her the sweetest of dreams and disconnected, but Lily knew that she was still watching and listening. She tried to relax. She was definitely tired enough for sleep. Her body was still too tired for true arousal, but her mind was ablaze with thoughts of her beautiful brown-eyed nurse.

These thoughts were warm and pleasant. Lily decided that she did want to touch herself after all. She wondered if Jessica was having similar thoughts. And, the nurse was not restrained. Jessica was perfectly free to pleasure herself while she watched Lily squirm in frustration through the camera. Lily had a wicked thought. She rolled onto her side and brought her face to the camera and her lips to the microphone.

"Jessica," Lily said in a husky whisper. "I wish I could help you out, but I'm all tied up right now." She wiggled in her bonds. "Of course, my mouth is still free. I'm sure it would feel much better than your fingers." Lily licked her lips, "Oh well, maybe some other time." She flashed her poutiest of pouty faces, then winked into the camera. "Sweet dreams, you naughty tease."

She looked up at the ceiling and grinned, feeling smug. She had been crushing very hard on Jessica for weeks now, but this was the first time she had spoken openly of her sexual desire for the beautiful nurse. Now it was all she could think about. The very idea made her feel warm and comfortable and safe. She was asleep within minutes.

Lily laid on her back in her pasture. She felt safe and happy, locked in her belt with the sun shining on her face. Lily heard someone else in the field with her. She sat up to see another beautiful cow. Her udders were so small that they might be considered breasts, but Lily still found her beautiful anyway. Lily laid back down in the grass and sunned her gorgeous cow body. Her new friend laid down beside her, and they shared a deep passionate kiss.

The brown eyed cow broke their kiss to swing her leg over Lily, straddling her face. She lowered herself and brought her lips to Lily's again. Lily's eyes rolled back as she savored the erotic flavor of her new friend's delicious pussy. Her friend was panting, moaning. She rocked her hips on Lily's face. In truth, Lily had no idea what she was doing. She let her instincts guide her exploration of her friend's intimate depths. Whatever she was doing, it was well received. Her brown eyed friend was thrashing atop her and moaning louder and louder. She tensed, and Lily felt a warm slick honey suddenly flowing into her mouth. Her friend threw back her head and released a loud moo into the sky.

10

Jessica chimed in on Lily's bedside box as usual the next morning. Not only were her breasts stretched to near bursting, but her muscles were still protesting the previous day's overexertion. Lily begged Jessica to unlock her wrists, and was still barely able to sit up. It took a several moments before she could stand. Unfortunately, her libido seemed to be unaffected. Lily's thighs were slick with lust after her wonderful dream. She stared at Jessica on the tiny screen. The look on Lily's face made the nurse gasp.

"My oh my. I suppose we'll be leaving you locked up today."

"If you don't, I'm going to fuck first person I see to death." Lily replied through gritted teeth.

"Lucky them"

Lily managed a grin before wincing at a jolt of pain in her breasts

"Can you manage, dear?"

"I'll be alright. See you soon?"

"I can't wait."

The screen went blank. Lily took a deep breath, then got to her morning routine. She struggled into her wraparound dress, and grabbed her bag. Her driver was as polite and respectful as ever. Lily felt the familiar urge to throw herself at him But she also felt the restrictive leather belt between her thighs. The belt was infuriating, but she had to admit that it was both necessary and effective. Lily was certain that without it, she would be misbehaving. And if she was being truly honest, she deeply enjoyed being at Jessica's mercy.

At the office, the driver opened her door while Lily carefully eased her engorged chest out of the car. He offered her no help, and was studiously avoiding the sight of her ridiculous jutting breasts. Natalia took her bag and led her straight to her exam room. Jessica was already inside. She had just draped a fresh linen sheet over the exam chair. She turned and beamed at Lily.

"Good morning dear," Jessica said smiling, "We'll be trying something new today."

Lily expected this of course, but the words still excited her. Then she winced in pain, The nurse helped her out of her dress. Jessica began as usual, using her scanner to take detailed measurements of Lily's swollen chest. Then she started to affix the various sensors. When she leaned in to fasten the sensors to Lily's temples, the nurse brought her lips to Lily's ear.

"Thank you so much for the wonderful send off last night." she whispered softly

Lily had to think for a minute. Then she grinned.

"Oh, you enjoyed that?"

"Let's just say that your timing was impeccable, and I slept soundly and satisfied."

This made Lily beam. After flashing her a delicious grin, the nurse slipped back into her usual professional demeanor. Jessica helped Lily onto the exam table. She eased her heavy breasts through the cutout, and the nurse adjusted them. Then Jessica bound her to the table at the wrists and ankles. The nurse purposely left Lily's neck and waist unbound. This left her with a degree of mobility. Lily knew that this was sure to upset her sensors, but she was also able to turn her head and watch Jessica stride to the exam room's massive oak door. The nurse engaged the lock with a loud satisfying 'clack' that made Lily's heart beat faster.