Lily's Condition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica began to moan herself. In Lily's lust she was gushing milk. The nurse was struggling to cope with the increased volume. It began to spill from the corners of her mouth and splash on Lily's stomach. Jessica began fucking her harder and faster.

Lily was in heaven. She was being milked and fucked, and both by Jessica. There was simply no stopping it. The nurse knew it was coming. She plunged a third finger deep inside Lily. Her other hand slid between her own legs. Jessica suddenly unlatched from Lily's breast and brought her lips to Lily's soft eager mouth. The pair shared a warm milky kiss and their first orgasm together as lovers. When Lily finished shaking, Jessica laid her head between Lily's finally drained udders and listened to her heart pounding.

"Thank you so much, dear Lily," Jessica said after a time.

Lily stroked her hair and smiled.

"I should be thanking you." Lily replied.

"I would not mind if you did."

The nurse craned her head upward and kissed Lily. Lily opened her mouth and eagerly accepted the nurse's tongue. She reached down and began hiking the nurse's dress back up. Jessica giggled as Lily quit in frustration, then began fumbling at the dress's buttons. Lily was frantic to take her turn.

There was a soft knock on the door. Jessica hopped off Lily so quickly that she almost fell to the floor. The nurse called out for the petitioner to wait. Lily jumped off the table and ran to the side closet. There was nothing inside but one of the practice's lovely silk patient gowns. Lily threw it on. The two women tried to control their breathing, and act naturally, as Jessica unlocked the door.

The doctor entered. If he noticed anything odd about the two excited women, he kept it to himself. He conducted a quick examination and pronounces himself very pleased with Lily's response to the cure. The doctor insisted that she would be back to her usual self in no time.

"Yeah, except for these," Lily said. She reached through her sheer silk robe and grabbed a massive deflated breast in each hand. She held them out to the doctor and shook them up and down.

"Well, about that." The doctor averted his eyes from her comical display. Jessica stifled a giggle. He held out a pamphlet. Lily dropped her empty teats and took it. It advertised the services of a renowned plastic surgeon.

"That is everything you need to know about your reconstruction." the doctor was turning slightly pink. 'I'll leave you to read through it. We can talk about it in more detail, uh, later."

The doctor excused himself and Lily sat down on the side couch reading through the material. Jessica sat beside her and wrapped her arms around Lily.

"You didn't think we'd leave you in this state, did you?"

"I... I... didn't really think about it..." Lily's eyes were wet.

According to the pamphlet, Lily's current overstretched empty sagging breasts were capable of being remade into any size and shape that she desired. She could be as large as she had been when brimming with milk, or as meager as she was before her fall. The possibilities were a bit overwhelming.

"You'll be beautiful no matter what you decide." Jessica said

Lily already knew what she wanted. She stood from the couch and walked towards the bench.

"Strip," she called out to Jessica as she rummaged in the storage drawers.

Jessica rose slightly confused, but began to unbutton her dress. She slid it off to revealing a black lace bra and panty set underneath. Lily turned and her eyes widened.

"Take it off, Jessica"

The nurse complied without question, revealing her bare supple breasts.

Lily raised the scanning device and began taking a detailed image of the nurse's bare breasts. Jessica blushed and gasped.

"What are you doing!" the nurse said, but she did not turn or try to hide herself from the scanner

"This is what I want." she said. "Perfect breasts."

"Lily," Jessica was blushing bright pink. "That's very flattering, but I.."

"I've made up my mind."

"I insist that you take a day or two to think about it."

"I've made up my mind. I want to be rebuilt in your image."

Jessica was left speechless. Lily finished and put down the scanner. She went to Jessica and embraced her. Pressing her ruined chest against Jessica's perfect bare breasts. Their kiss was soft gentle, intimate and divine.

Epilogue

Ten years had passed. Lily had been having a wonderful dream. She was strolling barefoot through soft grass in a sunny field. Her wife was holding her hand beside her. Lily looked into her lover's soft brown eyes and then her alarm had sounded and ruined everything. Lily groaned as she awoke. Jessica groaned beside her and rolled over. Lily got out of bed and planted a soft kiss on her wife's forehead before tucking her back in.

Dr. Lily did not usually wake up this early. But she was expecting a new patient at the office. A special patient in fact, and she wanted everything to be perfect. She went into the bathroom and stripped out of her nightie. Lily was still stunned at the sight of her breasts. Following her cure, she had indeed modeled her reconstruction after Jessica. The scan she provided of the nurse's chest was so detailed, that her surgeons had been able to craft her ruined, depleted udders into perfect replicas of Jessica's gorgeous breasts. Now Lily saw her lover's wonderful breasts whenever she looked into the mirror, and the sight never failed to make her smile.

She dressed in a fashionable and expensive suit. Lily preferred skirts to slacks as she liked to show off her still toned legs in hose. She was just pulling her skirt on when a thought occurred to her. Lily quickly stripped down and retrieved a familiar old belt from the closet. She secured it and finished dressing. Then went back to bed.

"Jessica," she whispered.

The nurse stirred.

"Jessica, darling," Lily said louder.

Her wife stirred again and roused.

"Lily dear, what's wrong?" she said groggily

Lily handed the nurse her phone.

"I need you to lock me up."

Jessica was instantly awake. Her eyes flashed as she took her phone. Jessica was always happy to indulge her wife in this. A few taps on her phone and there was an electric beep. Jessica grinned as Lily purred.

"Thank you, my darling." Lily said as she leaned in for a proper kiss.

"My pleasure, dearest."

The nurse rolled over and soon fell back asleep.

Lily drove herself to the office. She felt the restrictive belt between her legs as she worked the gas and brake pedals in her heels. Chastity was a deep secret that she shared only with her wife. Lily had come to love the familiar feelings of safety and security the belt provided. She wore it frequently to work and on social occasions. No one ever suspected, and Lily delighted every time she had to lean in and whisper into her wife's ear. Jessica would smile wickedly when she heard Lily beg to be unlocked so that she might excuse herself to the ladies room.

Lily was so early that the office was dark. Natalia would not arrive for another hour. After Lily had been cured, the receptionist dissolved their corporation and ended their business venture as easily as she had started it. In her few months participating in the study, Lily had saved enough money selling her excess milk to put herself though undergraduate and then med school. She had Natalia to thank for setting her up with an investor that stretched her savings even further.

Now Lily was preparing an exam room for her new patient. It was her old exam room, which she thought fitting. Eventually the office started to fill. Natalia arrived and set up her desk by dropping a single red rose into its crystal vase. The doctor arrived. He wore more gray in his dark hair now, but this had only magnified the depth of his pale blue eyes, and Lily thought him more handsome now than ever. Finally, Jessica arrived. She still wore her prim nurse's uniform, and only Lily knew what she wore beneath it.

The practice had become a leading authority on HSLS. After pioneering the cure, patients had sought out treatment with the doctor, and now they sought out Dr. Lily as well. She had helped refine the initial cure, and it was now safely administered around the world. Despite this, today's patient would be special. There was a knock on the door. Natalia entered. Somehow age had only made the slender exotic woman look more elegant and attractive. She was followed by two women. One was a young athletic lady. The other a familiar face.

"Claire!" Lily said and embraced her old doctor warmly.

Claire's companion looked terribly intimidated by her surroundings. She wore leggings that could not hide her toned athletic legs, and a loose fitting hoodie that could not hide her massive swollen breasts. She winced as she extended her hand. Lily already had a good idea of her diagnosis.

"This is Hayley," Claire said, "She's one of my girls. Take good care of her."

"Always." Lily confirmed.

Claire and Natalia left Lily alone with her new patient. The girl was terrified, and her horror grew as Lily confirmed the diagnosis and explained the implications. Lily then told her story. Her young patient seemed to relax as Lily shared her own experience, especially the discovery of the cure and her full recovery. Lily gave the girl an injection, and she was somewhat disappointed that her swollen aching breasts did not immediately reduce to their usual size.

"That's not quite how it works." Lily said with a smile. "But in a few days you will be right as rain."

"But they still hurt so much!" the girl wailed.

"Don't worry, we can help with that." Lily explained. "Let me help you into the exam chair and we can explore your treatment options together."

The End.