Lily's Condition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I haven't"

"Well it's something you might want to think about."

The doctor excused himself and disconnected. Lily finished her dinner in silence. She was now deep in thought.

Later on that evening, she sat in bed and waited for Jessica's call. When the nurse chimed in, Lily told her about the doctor's call. Jessica was worried, but Lily assured her that everything was alright. Then she mentioned the doctor's final comment.

"Well it's not a horrible idea." Jessica said, "you're a bright young lady. You could do a lot of good."

The nurse was beaming at her through the screen. It made Lily feel warm inside to have the beautiful woman's confidence. She submitted herself to her nightly chastity and settled in for sleep.

Lily was in a doctor's office. It was her office. Only she was not a doctor. She was a beautiful spotted cow wearing a doctor's lab coat. Her stethoscope hung around her neck and rested gently on her heavy pink udders. Her next patient was a gorgeous woman with soft brown eyes. Lily led her to the lavish chair and began her examination.

The poor woman complained of deep frustration. She had been unable to express her inner sexual desires. It was eating at her inside. It was causing trouble at her work. She was so upset that she had even lost her appetite.

Lily understood her beautiful patient's plight. She pulled the woman to her chest and gently stroked her hair. She assured her that everything would work out. In the meantime, her patient needed to focus on her health. Lily offered one of her soft pink udders.

The woman gasped at Lily. Her soft brown eyes were stunned. But Lily merely kept herself on display and available. Eventually her patient's eyes lowered. She licked her lips hungrily. Lily encouraged her. Then she felt the woman's soft lips wrap around her sensitive nipple. Her patient began to suck and Lily's teat eagerly surrendered its thick rich milk.

Lily nursed her patient. Both women purred as they nursed and sucked. Her beautiful patient greedily drank her fill. She moaned as her starved belly filled with Lily's milk. When she was finished, Lily escorted her patient out. Lily's milk dripped from her chin and splashed onto her blouse. She thanked Lily profusely and insisted that she would be back tomorrow for another treatment.

11

Lily slipped effortlessly into her new routine. She had happily abandoned the overwhelming and exhausting stimulation of the sybian. Jessica now provided all the simulation she needed. Every morning, Lily and her nurse locked the exam room door and explored their deepest desires and fantasies together while Lily was being milked dry. Jessica found new and stimulating ways to exhaust Lily's seemingly endless reserves of lust. Lily's milkings were now far more intimate and fulfilling, while being much gentler on her physically.

Not that she would not have objected to a more physical approach, but Jessica had to operate under very specific constraints. Lily enjoyed the gorgeous woman's soft strong touch. However, Jessica always refrained from indulging in overtly intimate contact. This denial turned out to be an incredible turn on for Lily, which Jessica, of course, took full advantage of. The nurse finished each session by bringing Lily to a well earned and deeply fulfilling climax. Lily's only growing regret was that she could not return the favor. However, she had grown even more comfortable expressing the intimate depths of her darkest fantasies to Jessica. One day, Lily caught the nurse touching herself as she listened. The two women began sharing the pleasure of Lily's milkings together. Before long, they were also sharing powerful simultaneous orgasms.

The study was progressing well. Jessica combined Lily's data collection with their play. She would dole out delicious punishment whenever Lily's sensors chimed. As a result, Lily had taught herself to remain so still that she wondered if her bonds were even necessary anymore. Lily's data was unfit for use in the study, but it gave the doctor a useful reference point for comparison. In time, he had begun trials on a potential cure. He refused to allow Lily to participate citing potential unknown side effects. The other patients in the study were all older women, beyond their child rearing days and many signed up for the test eagerly. All seemed to be growing weary of their own inconvenient daily milkings.

After the first month of her new treatment regime, Natalia invited Lily out for coffee again. The two women discussed their business venture. Natalia told her that their courier was happy and well paid. He had asked Natalia to help him invest his new earnings. Natalia had not managed to find a way to draw a salary for herself. It was simply too unethical while Lily remained a patient of her practice. But the receptionist had set aside a sum in a company account. She told Lily that once the study was over and she had been cured, Lily could disperse those funds however she saw fit. Lily assured Natalia that the money was hers whenever she wanted it.

Natalia then produced that month's statement. Lily almost choked when she read that her account was now in excess of forty thousand dollars. Convinced that it was a mistake, Lily made Natalia walk her through the math, while trying to control her racing heart.

"Whatever you're saving for yourself, it's not enough." Lily gasped.

"Trust me, it's more than fair." the receptionist said with a grin, "besides, I'm having fun, this is a whole new market, and it's all mine to explore."

"Fair enough," Lily said, then leaned in, "I have no idea what to do with all this money!"

"If you want my advice? Go buy yourself something nice, and then invest the rest."

Lily had no idea how to go about investing such a sum, but Natalia offered one of her contacts, and one month later, Natalia added another large payout to Lily's already impressive investment portfolio.

Lily took her midterms, then her finals. She enjoyed her break, all while being milked daily and satisfied by her ever growing intimate relationship with Jessica. The pair had even started to see each other outside of the practice. Jessica would insist that she was merely following up with her patient, but they hardly ever discussed the study or the treatments. Instead they would discuss Lily's academics, her interest in medical research, and even her possible return to gymnastics. Jessica sometimes saw Lily home where she would secure Lily's chastity belt personally. Sometimes, the nurse would then curl up on Lily's couch for the night.

After six months, the doctor triumphantly pronounced his cure a success. After a single injection, all the test patients had stopped producing milk within a day or two. Their breast discomfort eased, and their hyper-arousal normalized. Aside from permanently stretched and wrinkled breasts, they were back to normal. Two of the participants had even agreed to re-induce lactation after taking the cure. In time they were able to resume normal lactation at normal volume. When they stopped inducing, their milk dried up as expected. This suggested that the cure would not interfere with any lactation that childless patients like Lily might require in the future. This greatly pleased the doctor.

In time, Lily was the only participant left. The doctor refused to administer her cure her until he was certain that there would be no lasting side effects. Lily did not object. She knew that her lucrative business venture would end instantly with her cure. But she was more interested in prolonging her daily treatments with Jessica. They had become an integral and fulfilling part of her life. She would miss them after being cured.

One morning, she arrived for her treatment. Jessica seemed distracted. As Lily was being milked, her nurse stripped naked and climbed onto the exam table. Jessica simply laid atop Lily in silence and the two women felt their hearts beating in unison. The treatment was intimate, sensual, lovely and relaxing. Even so, Jessica still seemed upset.

For the first time, neither woman climaxed during the treatment. As Lily was unbound and unfastened she confronted Jessica. The nurse stubbornly insisted that nothing was wrong. Lily had to grab her by the hand and drag the naked woman back to the shower with her. Seconds later, both women were relaxing in the steaming water. They washed together and then took advantage of the opportunity to explore one another in a more intimate and natural way.

Lily found her fingers flowing down the length of one ruined udder. She felt her toned abs, then the heat pouring from her aching sex. She slide two fingers easily into her wet pussy and gently fucked herself as she looked into Jessica's eyes. The nurse stared back, then her mouth opened in a silent moan. Jessica had begun to similarly pleasure herself. They were both in perfect rhythm. Both women increased speed and intensity to match one another. Lily felt herself growing close and moaned. Jessica needed more time and cried in anguish. She was desperate to share this orgasm with Lily. At the last moment, Jessica reached out and grabbed Lily's deflated sagging teat. She squeezed hard and felt herself cum. A shudder tore through Lily and she joined he nurse in a strong and delicious orgasm. Afterwards, Jessica seemed more herself.

"Wow, I didn't realize how much I needed that." she confessed.

"I could tell. I'm glad I could help."

Both women giggled. Then Jessica's stomach growled loudly.

"Whoa. Skip breakfast?" Lily asked.

"No, I, I'm fasting," the nurse confessed, turning slightly pink.

"Is everything ok?" Lily asked.

"Of course it is. Much better now, in fact."

The two women toweled off and dressed. Jessica unlocked the door to the exam room and passed the doctor on her way out. If the doctor noticed her glowing aura and wet hair, he kept it to himself. He turned his attention to Lily.

"Today is the day!" He said in triumph, as he unveiled a packaged syringe.

"What is that?" Lily asked. An icy pit was growing in her stomach.

"This, Lily, at long last" the doctor was incredibly pleased with himself. "is your cure."

"Wow," Lily said. Her voice was flat.

"Don't be scared." the doctor said, "The side effects are incredibly mild. Fatigue mostly, and in some cases, a little stomach discomfort."

"How... how does it work?"

"A single injection today. You'll need to come back for a final treatment tomorrow. Day two, you might notice some minimal leakage. By day three, you should be back to your normal self."

"Wow." Lily said again. Tomorrow would be her final treatment.

Jessica knocked and entered carrying Lily's supplements and shake on a silver tray. She seemed oddly subdued. Lily realized that she had known about the syringe. That explained everything. Lily hungrily gobbled down her breakfast. She then turned to the doctor.

"Doctor, I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but could Nurse Jessica administer my cure?"

"What?" His face fell into something of a pout. But he recovered. "Oh, oh of course."

The doctor handed off the syringe to Jessica, and excused himself. Jessica regarded the plastic syringe in her hand.

"Part of me can't wait to give you this," she confessed, "Another part of me doesn't want to."

"Why is that?" Lily said, but she was smiling.

"I suppose I'm worried about the future."

"The future," Lily repeated, she was brimming with confidence "You mean like tomorrow night when I take you out to dinner?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I'm asking you out to dinner tomorrow. As... as my... my" her voice shook slightly "As my date."

Jessica's eyes went wide.

"Why, whatever will I wear?" she said with a wide smile spreading across her beautiful face.

"I don't care, you won't be wearing it long."

"Oh you wicked, wicked girl!"

Suddenly everything in the world was right again. Jessica swabbed her arm. Lily did not even feel the prick. Only Jessica's gentle touch, and then her voice telling Lily that it was all over. She spent the rest of the day in a bittersweet haze. That evening, Lily's breasts had barely begun to fill. She wore her satin wrap merely out of habit and climbed into bed.

Her bedside box chimed, surprising her. Jessica's face appeared on the screen. Lily was confused.

"Jessica, is everything alright?"

"Of course dear, It's time to lock you up for the night."

"I thought we were done. I mean, I'm cured, right?"

"Yes, that's correct." the nurse said looking slightly embarrassed, "But you will still need one more treatment tomorrow."

"No sensors though?"

"No, but, but I would like to preserve you tonight, so that we might... make the most of it."

Lily was touched. She had been feeling a bit gloomy at the thought of giving up her treatments. If Jessica wanted to go out with a bang, she was on board. Lily hopped up out of bed and grabbed her belt. She quickly wrapped it around her waist and pulled it between her legs. Then secured the cuffs to her wrists. All nice and tight. She turned back to the screen.

"Lock me up, please."

"Oh thank you, my dear." Jessica beamed as she tapped her controls and Lily's belt beeped and then locked away her pussy while binding her wrists to her waist.

"Anything for you, Jessica." Lily replied, then added, "You know, one day you're going to have to wear this for me. It's only fair."

"Oh my, what an interesting idea." Jessica said, her eyes flashed with mischief.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Lily asked.

"I would not miss it for the world, my dear."

Lily shimmied under her blankets. She felt her belt between her legs and wondered if she would ever be able to sleep without it. She could certainly think of someone that might help her through the readjustment period. Lily was thinking wonderfully hopeful thoughts about her future as she drifted off to sleep.

She was back in her pasture. She knew this would be her last visit. Already her pink udders were shrinking. Her spots were fading. She walked back to her stable. Hanging in it was a gorgeous shiny dress. By the time Lily had changed into it, she was no longer a cow. She turned and saw the brown eyed cowgirl entering her stable. She was also wearing a beautiful dress. They met and melted into one another sharing a deep and long overdue kiss. The cowgirl then led Lily out of the barn and up to the farmhouse for dinner. Lily looked over her shoulder to her pasture. She would miss it, but then she looked to her cowgirl, and was excited to meet the future they would share together.

12

Lily awoke to the sound of her bedside box chiming. She was able to sit up with ease. Her breasts had filled, but to nowhere near her usual volume. Her stretched udders could more than accommodate this meager swelling. There was almost no pain in her chest. She felt more excited, but not horny. Her mind was clear and uncluttered by her usual lusts. The feeling was almost nostalgic. It was as if she was her usual self. But her usual self now seemed unfamiliar. Lily realized how much she had changed in the last several months.

"Good morning, my darling." Jessica said.

That will be the last time, she says that to me through a screen, Lily vowed.

"How are you feeling?" the nurse continued, and tapped a button, unlocking Lily's wrists

"Much, much better."

"You look lovely."

Lily blushed.

"I could still use a milking."

"Of course, the driver is on his way." the nurse smiled, "shall I unlock you?"

"No." Lily said with a grin. "Gotta make sure I behave myself."

"As you wish. I'll see you soon."

"I can't wait."

Lily stripped off her sleep shirt. Her breasts still hung down low enough to slap against her abs, but they were not the flat wrinkled bags that she was used to seeing after a milking. They had both shape and weight. She guessed her tanks were about half full. She found them quite lovely. Lily slid into her wraparound dress, and cinched it easily, then waited for her driver.

He seemed surprised as Lily beamed at him, then effortlessly slid herself into the backseat. As he pulled up in front of the doctor's office, he opened her door. Lily stepped out with ease and threw her arms around him. Her wrapped breasts pressed into him and she thanked him for taking such good care of her. He was bright pink when Lily released him, then paled when he looked up to see Natalia. But the receptionist was smiling, and Lily doubted that he would be reprimanded.

Natalia led her into her exam room. Jessica was there. Lily locked the door behind them and un-cinched her dress. She let it fall to the floor and crossed the room in nothing but her belt. She strode up to Jessica who drank in the sight of her. The nurse's soft brown eyes gazed longingly at Lily's heavy hanging teats.

Jessica raised her scanner and took a final image of Lily's breasts. The noticeable change following her cure would be well documented. She then unlocked Lily's belt and pulled it off. Lily shuddered. she was finally free of the belt, and also loved being stripped and exposed by her nurse.

With the housekeeping done, Lily was eager to mount the table and begin her last treatment. But the table had been reconfigured. It was still expertly draped in soft linens, but had been reverted back to its chair form. Lily climbed aboard and leaned back into the lush padding. Jessica reclined her slightly, and Lily felt the last of her milk sloshing in her udders as they rested softly against her belly.

"Are we ready to begin?" Jessica asked. She seemed nervous.

"I'm all yours."

"Lily dear," the nurse began. "I have something of an odd request."

"Ok."

"I would like to." the nurse turned pink. "That is, I was wondering if I might-"

Jessica's stomach gave a long growl. The nurse winced,

"Still fasting?" Lily asked.

"Yes," the nurse said absentmindedly clutching her belly.

It clicked. Lily's eyes went wide.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

Jessica looked terrified.

"Oh my god, yes!" Lily cried out.

Jessica still looked terrified.

"Get over here." Lily said, "Oh my god, get up here and drink me!"

The nurse's eyes widened with sudden hunger and desire. She climbed onto the chair and hiked up her dress to straddle Lily. The nurse leaned in as she grabbed a hold of Lily's udder with both trembling hands. She brought it reverently but greedily to her lips. Lily moaned as her nurse began to suck. Her lips felt soft. Her mouth was warm and wet. Lily's began to surrender her rich nutritious milk for the last time.

Jessica moaned as she sucked. She drew mouthful after mouthful of Lily's milk into her mouth and hungrily gulped it down. Lily wrapped her arms around the nurse and gently stroked her hair while she happily nursed. She felt a deep peace and a wonderful fulfilling glow as Jessica fed from her breasts.

Eventually, her udder ran dry. Jessica gently lowered it and lifted the other. The nurse's eyes rolled back into her head as she began greedily to suck once more. Lily was transfixed as she watched Jessica feed. Sharing this with her nurse was beyond wonderful. In fact she was beginning to regret not feeding her sooner.

A familiar warm feeling was spreading through Lily. She felt her desire grow as Jessica drank from her. Lily began to slightly squirm beneath the nurse. She forced her legs apart, offering herself. Jessica was too transfixed by her feeding. She was positively drunk on Lily's milk. She did not notice. Lily had to lean in to the nurse's ear and whisper.

"Claim me."

Jessica stopped sucking immediately. She looked up with her trembling lips still latched to Lily's nipple. The look on Lily's face answered all of the nurse's questions and relieved all of her doubts. She slid her slender fingers down Lily's toned abs and between her spread legs.

Jessica resumed her sucking at the instant she plunged two fingers into Lily's eagerly offered sex. Lily moaned aloud and clutched Jessica's head to her breast. Lily was smooth and slick and beyond willing. She began rocking her hips. Her fingers dug into Jessica's hair as the nurse gently claimed her virginity.