Lily's Playlist Pt. 03

Story Info
Pompeii.
2.9k words
4.62
2.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going over interview questions Tuesday morning when I got a text from Trevor.

Trevor: Your brother knows we're getting together Friday. Can I invite him?

I sighed as I thought about the day that changed the relationships between my brother Cam and me, Trevor and me, and Ethan and me as well.

_______________________

*FLASHBACK*

2 years prior

"Too many clothes." Ethan said as he pulled at my white tank and shorts as we laid in bed, facing each other. He was complaining about my pajamas. It was the same as my workout attire, minus the underwear and bra. There was no point. Ethan couldn't spend the night often, but when he did, we made the most of it. I knew putting on underwear would only slow him down.

He slipped his hands under my tank and started caressing my breasts. "I don't understand why you have to sleep with clothes on."

"I don't understand why you don't." I replied back, breathlessly.

"I normally do, but since there is zero chance of a kid running in in the middle of the night, I figured why bother." He answered, with a smile, while rolling my nipples between his fingers. I moaned, and pulled away slightly to remove my tank. He leaned in and sucked one nipple into his mouth while continuing to play with the other. As pleasure traveled all through my body, I looked down at him and grinned. "Happy?"

"Almost..." He replied. With speed and strength that surprised me, he turned us over, so that I was straddling him. I gasped as he pushed his pelvis up against me.

"If you weren't wearing those shorts..." he paused. I cried out as he held my hips down and thrust up hard, his erection grazing me roughly between my thighs. "I would be inside of you right now." he grunted, continuing to bounce me up and down against him.

"Ethan!" I panted, desperately trying to get my shorts out the way.

"No more clothes while you're in bed with me." He demanded, tugging my shorts in place.

"But... But what if there's a fire?" I whined. His face broke out in a smile.

"Fine. No pants or shorts"

"But-"

"Your shirts are big enough to keep everything important covered." He cut me off. He was guiding my hips into his, making our pelvises grind amazingly. I was ready to give in to every one of his demands when there was a pounding on my door.

"Go away" I yelled at Rocky as Ethan chuckled.

"You need to get out here now! Cam is at the door." She hissed.

Hearing that was like having a bucket of cold water dumped all over my body. I hopped up and got dressed, properly with underwear.

Ethan was getting dressed too.

"Please, just stay in here. I'm going to get rid of him and I'll be right back."

He reluctantly agreed and I hurried to the living room. I could tell by the look on my brother's face that he knew what I was up to and with whom.

"Cam-" I started.

He cut me off, shaking his head. "I couldn't believe it... No, I wouldn't believe it when I heard you were sleeping with him. But here I am, once again, seeing it with my own eyes."

"Cam, just listen to me."

"For what? What do you possibly have to say? That's not his truck out there? It was an accident?" He responded, darkly.

"No, I'm sorry." I said, pathetically.

"You're sorry? Before it wasn't your fault, now you're sorry. I'm starting to think you have some serious issues that makes you think sleeping with inappropriate men is ok." He ranted.

He didn't realize the fatal mistake he made by making that statement. Fatal, because at the moment, the brother I loved and admired died. The fact that he would bring up that painful memory, the one I buried deep when I was 16 years old, let me know that I needed to get this stranger out of my home. Immediately.

"Get out." I said, calmly, looking him in the eye.

"What?"

"I said get out. You can't have anything left to say to me, so leave. You're not welcome here anymore." I said, detached.

He momentarily looked hurt, but he stood up straight and said, "Fine. I'll let you get back to your friend. Don't come to me when it ends bad." With that, he stormed out.

____________________

***Present***

I texted Trevor back a simple one word response.

Me: No

After a few moments, another text came through.

Trevor: Ok. Just know he wants to talk to you.

Me: I trust you will let him know I'm not ready for that.

He sent another text.

Trevor: Yep. Just like you can trust he's not going to wait very long.

I let the conversation end on that note.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next day I had my job interview and I was offered the job the same day. Apparently one of the physical therapists resigned suddenly to take a new job, so they were shorthanded. Dr. Roberts, the doctor that I worked with in California, wrote me a glowing recommendation. So that, coupled with their desperation, got me a job offer after the interview.

Being my father's daughter, I negotiated my salary and schedule. Growing up chubby and shy, I tended to get nervous and second guess myself, but my dad always lectured "never let them see you sweat". I negotiated Tuesdays off with every other weekend on call and below average salary of a therapist (not surprising with my work experience) but opportunity for raises after 6 months. My dad would be proud of me.

Although they may have not seen me sweat, I definitely felt it (sorry, gross, but true!). So as soon as I got back to the house, I hopped in the shower. I just turned off the water when I heard a knock on the door.

"Just a second" I called out, stepping out the tub.

"Take your time." Brandon said, "I need to ask you something when you're done. I have a co-worker here."

"Ok!" I quickly finished, throwing on jean shorts and a fitted t-shirt.

When I joined Brandon in the living room, him and his coworker were eating Chili's to go and the smell reminded me that I hadn't ate since that morning.

"It smells good in here." I said, sitting on the ottoman next to them on the sectional.

"You smell good." Brandon's co-worker commented. I could immediately tell he's a flirt like Brandon. His blue eyes were gleaming with mischief. I was sure that, paired with his sandy blonde hair, kept him busy with the ladies.

"Thanks." I smiled. "It's Beautiful Day by Bath and Body Works"

"Adam this is Lily. Lily, this is Adam." Brandon introduced us. Brandon motioned to a bag sitting on the coffee table. "I got you a bacon avocado chicken sandwich."

I smiled at him. "You're awesome, thank you."

I was digging through the bag when Brandon asked, "How'd the interview go?"

"Great! I got the job." I answered.

"Congratulations!" Brandon cheered.

"Where are you working?" Adam asked.

"As a physical therapist at a sports medicine and orthopedics clinic."

"Awesome." Adam said, simply. I found my sandwich and an order of chicken tenders. "Who are the chicken fingers for?"

"That's what I wanted to ask you. I gotta go back to Target. We need to set up a new planogram before the store manager gets back. Do you mind watching EJ today? It'll only be a couple of hours." Brandon explained.

"That's great! I was going to wait until the next weekend he has with Ethan to go see him, but this is so much better."

Brandon nodded. "I'm going to go pick him up from school and Megan should pick him up around 5:30."

"Sounds good. I'm going to call and ask Ethan." I announced. I wanted to call partially because I don't want to overstep my boundaries again, but mostly just to talk to him.

"I already texted him. Beside, you already asked, remember?"

I shrugged and began opening my food.

After eating, I started cleaning and getting ready for EJ, nervously. We talked and shared pictures while I was in California, but he hadn't seen me in a long time. I was afraid he wouldn't be comfortable around me anymore. I took a deep breath when I heard the front door open.

"Well who's going to watch me if you and Racqelle are at work?" EJ asked, indignantly. I smiled at his familiar tone. I was used to him complaining when he felt like someone was doing him wrong, like taking away his games or making him clean his room.

"I thought I would, but if you don't want me to..." I answered, smiling at him in the den by the front door. His eyes narrowed as he looked me over, before recognition sets in on his face.

"Lily!!!" He yelled, before running to me. I scooped him up in my arms, holding him close, willing the tears to stay behind my eyes. Brandon watched us with a smile on his face.

I held him in my arms, his leg wrapped around me as Brandon said goodbye. "I'm going to head to work. You listen to Lily. Finish your homework before your dad gets here ok?" EJ looked at Brandon, taking his wide eyes off me for a split second, nodding.

"What are you doing here?!?" He asked me when Brandon left.

"I moved back EJ" I put him down and held his hand, looking him over. He was lanky, all arms and legs. His skin tone still reminded me of sugar cookies, a testament to him being biracial. I used to tease him about it when he was four, as I pretended to eat him up. I see a lot of Ethan in his face, but he has his mother's facial expressions, honey brown eyes and straight hair that is cut short on his head. He really got the best of both of his parents as far as looks went.

He looked at me surprised. "You're going to be a doctor here?"

"I sure am!"

"And you're gonna babysit me again?" He asked, excitedly.

"Every chance I get!" The smile he gave me warmed my heart.

------------------------------------

On Wednesday afternoon, I offered to watch EJ after school until Ethan got off. It was Brandon's day off, so he picked EJ up from school and we all hung out at the house together. After making and eating a snack of lettuce wraps with me, EJ sat down to do his homework with Brandon.

I listened as EJ got more frustrated with his math assignment. He had to memorize his addition values up to 10. Brandon was timing him so he wouldn't be able count on his fingers, forcing him to recall what the answers are. After about 30 minutes, Brandon called it quits.

EJ immediately rushed to me. "Can I play on your phone again?"

"I have a better idea. Let's play a board game." I suggested.

He made a face. "I don't like those dumb baby games."

"Me neither. That's why I was thinking monopoly." I said, going to the den and pulling the game off the entertainment center.

"I don't know how to play." EJ replied, looking at the game curiously.

"I will teach you, then you're on your own pal." I assured him, setting up the game on the table in the breakfast nook. Brandon joined us to play.

I dealt all the properties out at the beginning to make the game go by faster. Brandon and I smiled at each other every time EJ recalled the total of the dice added together to see how many spaces he can move. The game, however, was at a standstill. EJ refused to sell his property to me or Brandon, so no one had a monopoly. That's how Ethan found us when he came to pick EJ up.

"Why don't you trade with Uncle Brandon or Lily?" Ethan asked him after Brandon explained our dilemma.

"Because they're mine." EJ answered simply.

"You know if you have all of the same colored property, you can build on them. Then, you get more money When someone lands on them." Ethan explained.

"Yeah, but they want more of my money too." EJ reasoned. correctly.

"That's why you have to make sure you get the better deal." He told EJ in a loud whisper. "Let's start with Lily."

"Why Lily?" EJ asked.

Ethan looked at me and smirked. "She's super competitive, so I know she's eager to do business."

I blushed, remembering why he said I was super competitive.

___________________

***FLASHBACK***

2 years prior

"C'mon, one more game!" I pleaded with Ethan, pulling out the game card to swipe the basketball shooting game.

Dave and Buster's had just closed. I had already closed out my register and was waiting for the lead bartender to dismiss me. Ethan came to hang out with a co-worker. His co-worker already left, but Ethan was waiting so he could walk me to my car. He had beat me in basketball 2 times now, but I thought now that I was warmed up I could beat him.

"You realize I played basketball in college right?" He said to me.

"You realize I'm going to beat you this time right?" I taunted back.

"Set it up."

"We need to raise the stakes..." I commented.

"How much you wanna bet?"

"I can't take money from you. It's like taking away from EJ."

He smiled. "So what are you talking about?"

"I don't know. I need a goal to work to."

"Ok. How bout three favors?"

"Perfect!" I grinned at him.

We then started the game. Halfway through, I looked over at Ethan's score. He was crushing me. Again. Frustrated, I knocked the ball out of his hands.

When it flew across the room, he doubled over laughing. I tried to take advantage and beat his score, but I didn't have enough time to catch up. Once the game ended, he was watching me with a smile. I gave him a dirty look and he started laughing all over again.

"I swear," he said between laughs, "I knew guys who were trying to get drafted that are less competitive than you."

I walked away to retrieve the ball. I came back and he grabbed my arm. "Don't be like that..." he told me, a teasing smile still on his handsome face. "Are you going to be a good sport and congratulate me on my win?"

"Is that one of your favors?" I pouted, sticking out my lips. dramatically.

"Yes." He smiled, wider.

"Congratulations." I huffed, before I tried to turn away from him. This time when he pulled me back, he crushed his lips on mine. His lips were soft, but demanding, as he moved into me. I felt fire on my lips, breasts, arms and stomach... all the places our bodies were touching.

"Thank you." He exhaled when he finally pulled back. "I'm guessing that was one of my favors."

I nodded, too stunned to speak.

"I'm gonna use the last one-" he started. Before he could finish, Amber called down to me.

"We're closed! Come clock out."

I scurried away to go clock out. Nothing else was said about the kiss as he walked me to my car, but later on that night I got a text.

Ethan: Don't forget. You still owe me one more favor.

______________________

***PRESENT***

"Good game EJ." I congratulated him as Ethan and I put up the board. I couldn't help stealing glances at Ethan as I recalled our first kiss. Ethan caught my eye and smiled.

"Can we play again next time?" EJ asked, putting on his shoes. He and Ethan beat us. Brandon basically bankrupted himself when Rocky got home because he was tired of playing. When EJ got all of his property to settle his debt, I had no chance.

"Of course." I said, smiling at him. "Maybe I can teach you some other games too."

"Ok, but I wanna play monopoly. With Daddy and Rocky. Uncle Brandon and Rocky can be a team since he lost."

Rocky snickered at Brandon.

"Hey, Lily lost too!" Brandon protested.

"Not as bad as you." I pointed out, putting the lid on the game.

EJ exclaimed, "Dad and Lily can be a team since I won.

"Maybe. Come on bud. Let's head home." Ethan responded.

I was trying to play it cool and keep the silly grin off my face at the thought of being paired up with Ethan. It's just a game.

I gave EJ a hug on the way out. He then ran out to Ethan's truck.

"Good game; surprised to see you lose to a kid so graciously." Ethan stopped to tell me.

"Eh, beginners luck. I'll get him next time." I shrugged, looking up at him.

"That's too bad for me..." Ethan trailed off.

"Why? You would be on my team remember?"

"Yeah, it's just more fun watching you lose." He replied, with a sexy smile, before joining EJ in the car.

I was still standing there, smiling to myself as Ethan pulled away. It was crazy that even though so much had changed between us, my feelings for him were still the same. Little moments like this gave me big hope that despite everything that happened between us, we could find a way to make it work again.