Limitless Futa

Story Info
Made it in less than 1 hour, might be filled with mistakes.
1.5k words
3.4
8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 8 in the morning when the incident started happening. The whole city was flooded with cum. The sourcd was Andrea's massive cock.

Before everyrhing started, the young futa was an average sized dickgirl. She was waking up to go to work and suddenly felt something on her crotch. Her first thought was to rush to the bathroom and check herself on the mirror. Her dick was fine, even though it felt like somerhing stung it. "I think this happened because I didn't cum for a whole day" Andrea thought, as precum started flowing out of her urethra. The futa decided it was time to let her load out. She didn't need to watch any videos to get her aroused, just her look was enough for her. A tall girl with huge tits and an ass as big as her J-cup breast was reflecting on the mirror. It was enough to make her cock hard. Her blonde hair decorated her small face with deep blue eyes. Hed lips were small and red, but big enough to selfsuck her dick.

Her cock was getting harde4r and harder, from a small 5 inches soft length to a whole foot of rock hard meat rod. Due to her flexibility, she was able to reach with her face the enormous tip of the shaft. It was as thick as her wrist and with a little push, she was able to fit it in her mouth. This type of position was her favourite, as she could taste her delicious pre directly from the source. The gape of the urethra was big enough to fit a finger in it, which was the next phase of her daily treatment. After some minutes of moving her head up and down, Andrea let her cock out of her mouth. She started fingering her dick-hole with her middle finger, making her cock twitch like it never did before. She kept on licking her meat rod with her tongue, doing a combo that only her was able to do. She was about to cum, but the pain was getting more intense. Her balls were hurting now, like they were swelling size. Andrea checked on the mirror and in fact, they were growing. From the size of a kiwi, they became as big as oranges. The dickgirl couldn't stand the pain anymore, so she stroked her cock until she came. "Oh my god! I can't believe how much I'm cumming" Andrea exclamed. Her first spurt of cum was as big as her usual load, but that one was first of many. The second spurt was more continous, looking like a stream of cum. She wasn't done yet. Her bathroom was already covered in cum, but her balls pumped more cum than before, with bigger shots as time passed. Her dick started growing too. Andrea noticed it was heavier than before as it grew by 2 inches. The head was as big as a fist now and she couldn't wrap it with one hand anymore.

The dickgirl decided it was time to stop making a mess in thd bathroom and start cumming in the toilet. She stood up, but almost slipped as there was a thick layer her white liquid covering the floor. She aimed at the toilet and continued to unload. "Make it stop now" Andrea screamed. Probably the whole neighborhood heard her, as the toilet almost filled to the brim. She flushed once but after a minute it filled again. She was getting faster each time she did it. Until it got close to 15 seconds. It was like she attached her dick to a garden hose, except the reservoire were her balls, now big as cantaloupes. Her dick got bigger with each shot. Now it's 2 feet long and impossible to hold with 2 hands.

"I need to unload it into the bathtub, or else I will flood my bathroom" Andrea panicked as the pressure built up. 30 minutes had passed since she started cumming and the bath tub seems like it's filling faster than she expected. It was half full after only a minute and Andrea started panicking again. A neighbor knocked at the door of her apartment asking if she was alright, but she couldn't hear her. The loud sound of the cum splashing on the tub wasn't helping. It was filling faster than it could empty, until it filled completely. The apartment was at risk of getting flooded and the dickgirl was afraid of destroying what she earned in 3 years of hard work. Her objective was to get outside and cum in the streets. It didn't matter if she gets arrested for it. Saving her home was more important. The plan started. She opened the door of the bathroom and ankle level of cum pool flooded the entire apartment. She was cumming so much and fast that if got hard to walk properly, especially when her whole dick and balls weighted like rocks. She rushed to take the key to open the door, but it slipped from her hand into the puddle of cum. The white liquid was so dense you couldn't see through it. Andrea cried as she was searching for the key. Each minute of not finding the key meant that the pool of cum covering her apartment would have risen by one inch.

Aftee 5 minutes of long search, the now hyper futa was able to find the keys and opened the door. Unfortunately the apartament became a knee level deep pool, only to get emptied by opening the door. The girl who was knocking the door got pushed by flow of cum. She immediately got impregnated by Andrea's potent seed. People from the street watched the sky as the felt liquid coming from it on a sunny day. They could only see the shape of a massive dick spurting cum like a firehose.

Everyone started panicking. The stream of cum increased each second. The dickgirl walked down to the street, where she could unload without restrictions.

The pressure was high enough to push person away. Her sperm tanks were as big as yoga balls. You could see her urethra increasing in size in order to let out massive amount cum. The fuckrod was now 6 feet long, as tall as Andrea.

"Please make it stop" Andrea begged, but it was futile. Police started arriving close to her, but they got pushed away. They tried getting closer with car which were overwhelmed by the strength of the stream. It was like getting hit by a tsunami, only that it was only getting worse. The whole street was a white mess! Shops were getting destroyed by the endless river of cum. It was too late.

How could Andrea stop? If she didn't, she could destroy ths entire city, maybe the world too. Everytime she thought of a new plan, she doubld in size. Her dick was now 40 feet long with balls the size of hot air balloons. Only 3 hours passed from ths start of the calamity, where the white house ordered to nuke her. As Andrea saw the missile getting launched towards her house, she aimed with her cock towards it and stopped it from reaching her apartment. Her stream reached 1 kilometer in height. The futa was mad for what they tried to do to her house. "I will make them pay" she told to herself. Her anger made her growth much faster thsn before. In barely 10 minutes she got 5 times bigger. The city were she lived was entirely flooded. Every girl who was hit by her cum was impregnated. Andrea was aiming towards the white house, so it would get destroyed when her cock got big enough.

As hours passed, Andrea couldn't control herself anymore. Her dick was tens of kilometers long. It was so big you could see it from space. The cum cannon flooded the entire united states of america and covered the atlantic ocean with cum. Nobody could stop her, so they started praying Andrea's dick as a divinity and ask for mercy. She didn't care anymore. She just wanted to destroy Earth at this point, maybe fill the entire universe with her cum. If she wanted, she could aim for the moon, hit it and change its orbit.

~After some days~

It wasn't a big crunch or the heat death to kill our universe, but the limitless growth of a futa. How does a futa grow so much to fill an entire universe with cum? Her cock, which was bigger than entire galaxy superclusters, surely didn't help creating this mess. There is nobody to answer this question. The other universes are at risks of getting destroyed by this behemoth.

"If anyone can hear me, please make it stop" Andrea begged, but nobody answered. Tired of everything, she tried to sleep.

The next day she woke up in her bed without a universe destroyer cock.

"Holy shit, that was bad dream!" Andrea exclamed, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Everything felt so real, I feel like it really happened. I probably shouldn't jerk off ever again" she told herself.

Until 2 days later she did it again and destroyed the newly created reality. At least Andrea is having fun now.

The end