All Comments on 'Linda and Bev Full story'

by LisaLinda

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Um, what an unexpected turn of events.

Nicole2023Nicole20234 months ago

Ummm so many questions…

metroalmametroalma4 months ago

NO! Take this elsewhere, anywhere will do.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi, I can see you put a lot of effort into this story, and commend you using your imagination. It takes courage to write and publish, so well done.

Can I ask whether you read or stories after writing them? They don't flow too well. And whilst it sounds like the MC is talking the story, IMO, it can work, it feels uncomfortable to read. I think a little more time needs to be sent polishing the finished product.

Don't let this put you off, you have a good imagination and stories to tell.

I wonder if it might be worth looking at the 750 word challenge to test yourself on being concise, giving you the opportunity to re read the stories and check their flow. You can play around with styles and words and see what feedback you use to develop future stories.

Thank you for sharing, and look forward to reading more.

X

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

A good story spoilt by the rape.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story.Last part...umm not so much.This is meant to be a lesbisn sex story duh!!.No men.Quite a few errors in grammar but not a bad thing as the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sounds like she was cheater and a terrible mom.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I respect attempts at new way of writing stories.

Additionally, not every experiment works.

This is like reading two different stories merged into one and with several plot holes.

Not the best story.

👋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLisaLinda@LisaLinda
Married for a longtime. Have done some swinging and swapping. prefer to be one on one with a lover. Lesbian more than Bi-sexual. like silk stockings, giving and receiving oral. love to be seduced slowly and undressed by lover. enjoy long candlelight baths with female lover.