All Comments on 'Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 01'

by vespasion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Wish my Girlfriend was a slut for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Super hot!!!

CreamyCupcakeCreamyCupcakeover 8 years ago
Purrs

A great lesson all good women should learn. You explained it well!

CelticMommyCelticMommyover 8 years ago
Well Done

Your word choice and style of writing is quite realistic. Quite refreshing story could really see it happening.

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditeover 8 years ago
A bit rushed, but nice writing

I enjoyed this, however, I felt like the story was rushed a bit. The progression from annoyance to acceptance of the connotations surrounding the term "slut" was too rapid for my tastes. I know that the character took a few weeks to learn about it, but I didn't feel as though the character really experienced much of a dilemma. One paragraph she's madder than a wet hornet at being called slut and a few paragraphs later she's cooing and slurping down her boyfriend's johnson like she gets paid to do it. I'd like to see more development in a character, just my personal preference.

The subject matter is a good one, though. Taking each other slightly outside of comfort zones is healthy in relationship and preventa stagnation.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 8 years ago
Interesting

I liked the premise of this story a lot, it was perhaps as one commenter said a bit rushed, a little more character development or detail of the dilemma would have explained her feelings a bit better. I felt like I got Mark and the male viewpoint really well but her "dilemma was slightly lacking.

Overall though I thought the plot was a good one to start a series, Well done!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservespasion@vespasion
86 Followers
An experienced, articulate, creative and curious gentleman Dom , enjoy exploring the D/ s erotic dynamic within the context of choice, consent and good communication always , believe that in the context of erotic life men and women find more intense and greater fulfilment of t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES