Linda Joins Mary's Fans

Story Info
Linda joins Mike and Mary for fun.
1.5k words
3.8
3.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

Mike and Mary had now been enjoying each other for a few weeks, with Adrian as an occasional participant. Linda had been aware of Mary since her first time with Mike, and was happy for Mike both to enjoy her, and to help an old woman rekindle her sexual flame.

She was becoming more interested in Mary, however, since Mike appeared to be getting a lot of excitement from her. She and Mike had gone to bed one evening, when she started asking him about her.

"Mike," she turned to him, stroking his neck, "what are you and Mary getting up to then? You seem to be getting a lot from her, and not losing interest."

"Well, I told you she was something else! She loves everything, and seems to be getting more and more active every day. She keeps herself shaved, like a young woman, and really enjoys getting fucked, both ways, by Adrian and me. Plus, we enjoy water sports together. She usually wets herself a little when we meet. It really turns me on, and then we get into the shower. Look, why don't you join us now. I know you'd like it, and I'm pretty sure she'd like your pussy. Who wouldn't?"

"Mhhm, yeah, why not," said Linda, now getting more than a bit aroused, as she mounted Mike with a vengeance and fucked him madly, "Lets invite her over. You can sound her out tomorrow. I'd like to watch you first. It'll turn me on, mmmhm!"

When Mike went 'shopping' again with Mary, he mentioned Linda, and although Mary had never been with a woman, Mike told her that he and Linda had both enjoyed group sex, and she began to see that it could be something worth trying, while she was still able!

The next evening, Mary came around after dark (in case the neighbours became suspicious). Mike opened the door to her and put his arms around her. "Hi Mary you look great, and feel good," he said, pulling her hard against his cock, which was already rising.

Linda came into the room and greeted her warmly. "Hi Mary, its nice of you to come," she said, taking her hand and kissing her cheek. "I'll get us some drinks. Why don't you make yourself comfortable on the sofa with Mike, and I'll be right back."

When Linda came back with the drinks she had changed into some sexy lingerie, and Mary liked what she saw, "Wow, you look lovely, and thats a nice scent."

Linda sat beside her and lent over her so she could get the full fragrance from her neck and breasts. "Wow," gasped Mary putting a hand on Linda's thigh, "You're gorgeous."

Linda pulled her close and allowed her to move her hand up underneath her negligee and onto her hard pussy, while now kissing her deeply. "Mmh Mary you can do anything you want to me you know."

Mike, who was sitting on the other side of Mary, put his hand under Mary's skirt and felt that same delicious wetness on her knickers that he knew Mary had done deliberately for him. "Look Linda," he said, "Mary's been a naughty girl and wet her panties again. What will we do with her?"

Linda squeezed Mary's cunt through the wet panties, and licked her fingers. "Mmhm, these taste so nice Mary, but I think I'll need to get Mike to fuck you in the shower as a punishment. What do you think?"

"Mmhm OK Linda, "as long as you don't mind your lovely husband putting his big cock into me!"

"As long as I can watch him giving you a good hard fuck, Mary," Linda replied, "and I might just give you some of my pee at the same time - if you would like!"

"Mmh yes, Linda, that would be so nice." Mary said, sliding her hand up Linda's spreading legs again, and feeling for the soft wet flesh in the middle of her mound, as she licked around her mouth.

Both women now had their fingers probing each other's cunts, tasting the delicious wetness on their fingers and feeding it to each other.

After a few minutes, Mike said it was time to visit the shower, He had put two lilos down and covered them with a waterproof sheet. Mike and Linda undressed Mary down to her panties, and then asked her to lie down. Mike lay down beside her, and pushed her legs apart. He was wearing a tee shirt and tight cotton briefs with a hole to let his cock out.

As he rolled over Mary, he pulled her panties to one side and entered her smoothly. Linda watched as he fucked her, amazed at how aroused she, herself, was getting. Mike's cock was red and glistening with precum as he forced it harder and further into Mary's gorgeous hole. Yes, she wanted to fuck her too, and hard!

She pushed Mike's head back a bit and knelt over Mary's head, allowing her to lick her hard wet cunt. As Mary did so she let her pee go, filling Mary's mouth. She straightened up and aimed the shower of steaming hot pee over Mike's head and back. The stream soaked his tee shirt and ran down his neck, back on to Mary's face.

Mary was in heaven as Mike fucked her hard, and his wet tee shirt and pants were clinging to her. Linda was also crazily aroused, watching Mike fucking Mary, while pissing on them both, and savouring the intimate feeling which that brought to her loins. Mary turned her head a little, to beg Linda for more pee into her mouth while stretching her hand up towards Linda's pussy.

As Mike and Mary were now coming to a climax, Linda came down to join them, licking cum from Mary and sucking the remainder from Mike's cock.

Finished for the moment, Linda turned on the hot shower, and all three stood naked, kissing each other, then towelled dry before they headed upstairs to bed.

Linda spoke to Mary while fondling her breasts, "Mary, that was wonderful. No wonder Mike is so happy when he comes back from you!"

"I loved it too Linda. I've never been with a woman before but I hope we can do more together."

"Oh yes, "said Linda, "Come here and let me make love to you right now!" Mary joined her in bed and Linda began to kiss her all over, descending quickly to the beautiful folds of white flesh surrounding her

hard mound of pussy. "Mmmh Mary," Linda gasped, "Give me your cunt. I want to go right into you and never come out. Let me fuck you and fuck you again!"

"You can fuck me hard, Linda. Come over every day now and fuck me til I'm unconscious. I just love you up me!"

Linda skillfully teased Mary with her tongue and lips while pressing down on her thighs to open her cunt even more. With Mary as wide as she could go Linda covered her pussy with her mouth and fucked her with her eager tongue. The taste of that beautiful musty saltiness was making her own cunt so hard and wet. She wanted so much to cum but she wanted to keep going!

Mary was crying out in ecstasy, as Linda reached for her bedside drawer and took out her rampant rabbit. Carefully she applied some gel to its tip and started to penetrate Mary. The old lady had not expected it, and was now writhing underneath, as the rabbit vibrated and circled around her vagina wall. She grabbed Linda's hand and pushed the 'rabbit' in and out, faster and faster, gasping with the pleasure of her tingling vagina.

Linda was now lost in her ecstasy. She pulled Mary to her, took the rabbit away and continued, pushing her hand inside Mary while she kissed her violently.

Both had almost forgotten about Mike but Linda now felt his fingers stretching her buttocks apart and the tip of his gel covered cock begin to enter her. She cried out "Yes Mike, fuck my arse, yes uhm, uhh, uhh! God yes that's soo good oh yes!"

Mike was gaining speed and now sliding easily all the way up Linda's arse. Linda had her wrist fully into Mary, who was moving her cunt up and down to get the most amazing thrill.

They had settled into a really smooth rhythm and each one had let go of the real world, simply feeling the moment. Gradually their senses built towards the height of their ecstasy and, as all three were crying out and gasping to one another, they came, together, Linda taking her hand back out of Mary's cunt while Mike slipped his cock out of Linda's gaping hole.

All three lay together in each other's arms for a long time, until Mike got out of bed and left the two women snuggling into each other. When he returned ten minutes later the women were once again locked in a love embrace, Linda on top and Mary sucking her nipples and sliding her hand round and into Linda's amazing crack.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers