All Comments on 'Linda's Late, What Happened Next'

by Omental

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
captain123captain1238 months ago

It was a long wait for chapter two but well worth the wait. This is a great continuation of the perils of the lovely Linda and both her confusion, and excitement. Thank you.

OmentalOmental8 months agoAuthor

Thanks Cap.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done! I had just about given up hope that we might ever get a follow-up to "Linda's Late", but her it is. Her progression is what you'd expect - acceptance of her rape and the surprising (for her) discovery of a deep seated eroticism. when she is subjected to the sexual whims of the boys.

There's not a lot to criticize with this story.

Personally, I would have taken her to a much darer place, literarily, where she would reluctantly accept her plight and welcome the boy's attention. Being dressed all in white suggests bridal attire, doesn't it and a return to her first marriage - but this time, symbolically, to her abusers.

Finally, thank you Omental, for not giving up on this story. I believe that there is a lot left to explore and develop with "Linda's Late", but for another time, perhaps.

Regards,

Mr. B

OmentalOmental7 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement Mr B and of course your interest in the character of the lovely Linda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous