Lingerie That Fits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh David, you're ridiculous," she said.

David was reaching into the bag. "What?" he asked.

"You..." she started. Her eyes locked on his pants, and she thought about his frustrated cock. It was locked behind a zipper when it wanted nothing more than to fill her. She bit her lip. "Give me the food, then take your pants off."

"Okay," David said, chuckling. He handed her two small cartons--one for the Sczechuan chicken, another for its accompanying fried rice--and the fork, then unbuttoned his pants and slid them down. Boxer briefs wrapped his pelvis, and his erection pushed against the fabric obnoxiously. He also took off his shirt, leaving his furred chest bare.

He went to sit down again, but Nicole interrupted him. "No, ALL the way off. Then, come kneel in front of me."

He pulled off the underwear, and she licked her lips as his cock jumped free. He pulled himself up onto the bed and straddled her legs in a kneeling position.

"Closer," she said. He started moving closer.

When David complied to her simple request, she recognized the exhilaration that had been welling up in her. It had started when she saw the lingerie in Ample.

In the past, she had let her body hold her back from taking ownership of her role in their sex lives. She didn't like the way she looked. She didn't like the way she felt. And she did like eating, but not in the way Dave's penis liked it. Her distaste for her own body took hold as anxiety, and she let it keep her from facing herself and her sexuality directly. But when she acknowledged her desires and acted on them, she felt authorship, agency. It wasn't control. It was participation. It was affirmation of her self and her love with David. She wanted to love her body, but she at least had to love her self.

The tip of David's cock brushed against her bra and his knees locked around her hips. Nicole held the two food cartons atop her tits, one in each hand. "Take one," she said. He slid his hand under hers on one of the cartons, and she let go.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Oh yeah..." she said.

He forked a bite of chicken and brought it to her mouth. Its fried breading was lathered generously in a warm, gooey sauce that hit her palate sweet and spicy. She closed her eyes to fully enjoy the flavor and feeling. Their Sczechuan chicken was the best, almost a religious experience. She savored it and chewed slowly.

Next, he brought fried rice to her. She bit, and it was the perfect complement to the sumptuous chicken. He continued feeding her from each carton each in turn.

Her free hand wandered lower. David was kneeling close enough that she could reach his wood, tall and firm in front of her belly. First, she cupped his testicles. They didn't hang as low as before; the fur around them had tightened, ready to act at a moment's notice. His loins were so eager to please her. And please her they did. She ran her fingertips up his dick, feeling the side that faced away from her. He was so long and hard. "All of that goes inside me," she thought. She pressed it towards her, bending his rock-hard member into her soft, yielding belly. The way his rigid cock felt against her tender fat was amorous... salacious.

All the while, David focused on his arm's motor control. His wife's touch challenged him by exciting his muscles on a subconscious level. Not only that, but his unabated arousal tempted him to toss the food and lunge directly into her.

He concentrated as hard as he could on forking food and serving it, suppressing his urges. So entranced was he that he jolted in surprise when his fork hit the bottom of the chicken. Diligently, he checked the rice, and found one more scoop in there.

"Last bite," he whispered. He pulled the fork up and past her lips. She swallowed.

* * * * *

David took both cartons and put them on the nightstand. She put both hands on her padded stomach, a little firmer now. It pushed aside the curtains of her lingerie just a tiny bit more than before.

He asked, "What's next?"

"For food, that's all I can muster. But I'm gonna need some dessert."

He reached around her back to unclasp her bra. To get his hands behind her back, he had to push his flat chest into her swollen, overflowing tits, pressing himself against her sensual mammaries. He smooched her on the lips, then said, "Okay, but I'm still hungry." David sat back and took the bra off her, delicately draping her heavy, supple breasts on her stuffed gut.

He began tugging at her panties, wiggling his fingers into her lower waist folds to get a grip on her lingerie. She lifted her hips up so he could pull the panties off, then she slid farther down the pillows so that she lay flat against the bed.

David prowled over her legs, sniffing and kissing every inch of her feet, calves, and eventually, thighs. He planted his snout under the bulging fat of her stuffed gut and pressed into her mound, then tickled her lips with his tongue. He found her wet and waiting. She shivered. Deeper and deeper he lapped, massaging her entire vulva. His tongue would pass casually by her clit, licking it like everything else.

He continued patiently until her breathing quickened. That was his cue: he seized her hips between his paws, dug his face into her pussy, and drove his tongue directly over her clit. Again and again he thrust, putting his neck into it as well.

"Oh!!" she shouted. She put her hands around his head and shouted again: "Oh, ohh!!"

From her laying position, she lurched her upper back up off of the bed and pulled her legs up, wrapping her thunder thighs around his head over her hands. Her hips jerked, sending lightning-fast undulations across the bulk of her waist and thighs. "Fffffuck!" she cried. A carnal squeeze gripped her. She yelped a few times as David kept going.

He stopped, and she panted heavily as she collapsed back flat on the bed. David rose from her.

"Honey," she whined between breaths, "I need your cock inside me. So. Bad."

David stalked further up along her body.

"But!" she continued. "Be gentle. I'm still full..." she rubbed her stomach.

David was on his hands and knees over her, their heads aligned. His eyes met hers. "Sure, baby," he said.

He entered her softly. His hard, thickened member brushed her vagina sweetly. He pulled it up and down in gentle strokes.

She felt his length inside her. His hard, powerful manhood filled her. And despite his cautious movements, his slight bumps against her still jiggled her flesh. She rubbed her full stomach and felt its adipose shudder under him. She wanted to ignore it, will it away with her mind. She wanted to avoid it. But that never worked; its presence was a perverse albatross on her mind, especially during intercourse.

Instead, she embraced it. She was doing her best to lose weight with diet and exercise, but it was here now. She looked down at herself and watched as David's work sent wobbles through her oversized tits. She knew she was gross. But she also knew she loved David. Hers was the body that he entered. His cock serviced her vagina. His pelvis pounded her frumpy mound and fat-laden hips. His stomach bumped against her gurgling, stuffed gut. His paw fondled her excessively fatty tit as it drooped over her chest, belly, and forearm. Maybe it was okay that she was disgusting.

Like coming loose from a finger trap, her mind came to ease. She ceased the effort used to push her body out of awareness. She became unthinking, only feeling.

She moaned. To her, David felt bigger and harder than he had in years. Maybe it was the foreplay. Maybe it was the oral. Or maybe it was her first unencumbered fuck in forever.

With restraint, and very slightly, he increased the force of his thrusts. His pelvis sent ripples into her that shook her blubber from head to toe. He packed her vagina full of his cock. Even his careful advances rocked her hard enough to reverberate through the fat lining her figure. Her jiggling waves reflected the satisfaction David propelled into her entire body.

Panting, she became aware of a rapture taking hold of her. "Fuck me, David, fuck me, fuck me!" Lost in her intense heat, her mind reached out and could only grasp a few words other than "fuck."

David rammed harder, cramming himself into her warm, gluttonous pussy. The bed creaked, and her body shook. Her soft flesh oscillated ceaselessly under him. Her body quaked visibly outside as another quake built up inside. Finally, David's lust overtook him, and he came into her. Her greedy pussy clenched and gripped his hard, pulsing cock, entering her own orgasm. She wrapped her hands around the back of his head and yanked him down into an open-mouth kiss, and their tongues tangoed sloppily while her pussy gulped down his seed. Her hips gyrated in pleasure.

David pulled up out of the kiss and flopped to her side. They lay in bed, both panting for air.

"Sheesh," he said. "You really aren't the Nicole I know."

She chuckled. "I know what you mean."

12