Linh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth be told, I had never really lost my erection. It had gone a little soft, but her sexy talk quickly remedied that. I grinned down at her. "Well, the sexiest woman in the world has that effect on me. Especially when that woman says something so naughty." I leaned down to kiss the tip of her nose and brought myself up, dislodging my cock from her pussy. I stood and started to reach for my slacks when she stopped me.

"No," she began. "Do not get dressed yet." She quickly glanced toward the bedside alarm clock. Turning back to me, she said, "We have plenty of time. It is barely past 12:30. I will be right back. Do not move." She abruptly got up and headed to the bathroom, her hand cupping her pussy. She disappeared into the bathroom, and a few minutes later, I heard the toilet flush. After washing her hands, she came back into the room. She had straightened her blouse and skirt and looked presentable once again, although her hair was still disheveled.

"Now," she said as she lowered herself to her knees in front of me. "What do we have here? It looks like a very messy penis that needs to be cleaned." She didn't bother teasing me; she just swallowed my sticky cock into her mouth in one gulp. Since I was now almost completely soft, she was able to take it all and she began sucking on me and licking my shaft clean of our combined juices. She really took her time, worshipping my cock and balls with her tongue. Softly, she said, "Oh, Jim. I love your penis. It is perfect."

As I started to get hard, she increased her sucking, now stroking my shaft with one hand and fondling my balls with the other. She then released my sac and grabbed my hand. Just like she had done last night with that amazing 'good night' blowjob, she brought my hand to the back of her head, looking up at me. She said it with her eyes, those sexy green eyes. I knew she wanted me to start fucking her mouth. So, I did. Slowly at first before gradually increasing my rhythm. The hand that had been stroking me grasped my cock so her lips would stop with about three inches of my length inside her mouth. As much as I knew she wanted to, she simply couldn't take all of me. Her other hand disappeared under her skirt and she began rapidly rubbing herself.

The room was soon filled with the sounds of her sucking, my grunts, her muffled mewls, and the wet sound of her pussy being fingered. After about ten minutes, I once again felt the tingling in my balls. "Oh, Linh...little one. I am going to come!" Just as she had done last night, she pulled back and created a vacuum with her mouth, the head of my cock captured between her lips and both hands now urgently stroking me. Soon, I cried out and she jacked me off into her warm orifice, gulping down my semen as I pumped rope after rope of it into her mouth.

My knees started to give out, so I pulled my cock out and shakily made my way to the bed, collapsing on top of the covers. She really did give the best blowjob I had ever had. I could only imagine how much better it would get as she learned to deepthroat me. Panting for a while, I finally got out, "Fuuuuck. Damn, little one. You are amazing."

Giggling, she joined me on the bed and kissed my cheek before leaning back to regard me with a grin. Without hesitation, I pulled her down for a soulful kiss. She melted into it and moaned into my mouth. We kissed passionately for a few minutes before she pulled back, glancing at the clock again.

"Oh! We need to get back to work. We have a meeting at 1:30, and I need to get my updates for you done; I still have one one-pager to revise."

With a groan, I got up and started getting dressed. "Damn," I muttered as I looked down at my dress shirt. "I made a little mess." There was a large wet spot on the bottom of my shirt. Tucking it into my pants hid it; I just hoped I didn't smell like pussy. She had only brought one change of clothes and toiletries upstairs to our room last night, so her suitcase was still open and sitting on the chair in her room. She dug through it for a clean pair of underwear.

As she bent a bit to pull them up, I grinned at her. "Why weren't you wearing your panties?"

She returned the grin. "They were very wet. I started the day turned on, as you very well know. But, my first meeting this morning only made it worse."

A little jealous, I still maintained my grin. "Oh? Some hot guy in the meeting I should watch out for?"

That caused her to laugh out loud. "Oh, Jim, no. There is no other man for me." Her grin returned, as she straightened back up. "Before the meeting started, I was chatting with Susan and Tim and we talked about what we all had for breakfast." The grin got wider. "Tim told me what is in menudo." She arched an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Is there a reason you did not tell me that--what is word--for cow stomach?"

I gave her a sheepish smile. "Tripe."

"Yes. That is it." The eyebrow raised again. "So, why did you not tell me I was eating tripe?"

After a second, I blew out a breath. "I knew you needed something filling. But most people won't eat stuff like tripe." I shook my head. I gave her an apologetic look. "And, menudo is probably the best hangover food I've ever had," I offered weakly.

Her expression changed to a look of affection again. "That is what I thought," she whispered, uncrossing her arms. "You were protecting me, in a way. As soon as that occurred to me, I--what is word--gushed? Yes, I gushed in my underwear. It was very uncomfortable, so I went to the restroom and removed them. That is also why I needed you to make love to me so badly. I could not wait for tonight. I was too horny." She grinned again. "But, in case you have forgotten, I am half Vietnamese. I grew up eating many things you silly Americans would never touch."

I laughed at that. "Fair enough, little one. I should've known you were more adventurous, even if you are half 'silly American'." I glanced at the clock. "Damn, look at the time. I can't believe we didn't get anything to eat."

Walking past me toward the door, she muttered, "Speak for yourself. I just had a very yummy meal."

Damn it! How did she do that? My cock once again twitched in my pants. Groaning, I joined her at the elevator to see her grinning saucily at me. She giggled softly. "That was amazing, Jim. Thank you. I can now focus on work again."

I returned the grin. "Me too. I was talking a good talk about being good, but..." I shook my head and blew out a breath. "But, I was about to burst. It took all of my self control to keep my hands off of you this morning. If I'd known you weren't wearing underwear, I may have just taken you to some closet and...I don't know." I blew out another breath. "That is so sexy."

The elevator doors slid open and we stepped in, the only two people in the carriage. Once the doors hissed shut, she reached over and grabbed my hand. She squeezed it gently and turned to me. I returned the squeeze and leaned in for a lingering kiss. Stepping back, I smiled at her and said, "You've got 'fuck hair'."

Her eyes went wide and then she laughed. Taking her hand from mine, she raked it through her hair several times, looking at herself in the small mirror on the side of the elevator car. After a few minutes, the elevator stopped at the lobby and we got out. "How do I look?" she asked.

I looked at her and grinned again. "Sexy."

She snorted. "I was hoping for 'professional', not 'just fucked' or something," she said low enough that only I heard.

I laughed, even though my mind reeled at her dropping the F-word again. "Seriously, Linh. You look fine." I guided us through the lobby, passing by the hospitality desk. I stayed at this hotel all the time and knew there would be some form of complimentary snack there. Snagging a couple of blueberry muffins, I gave one to Linh and we headed to the car.

On the way back to the office, we ate our muffins and chatted. I had finished eating as we started getting close to work. She shocked me by reaching over to brush crumbs off of my shirt, lingering a bit on my chest. Her hand then moved down to clean any crumbs from my lap. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she gave my cock a squeeze.

I groaned. "Oh, little one. That feels nice." I turned to her briefly and shot her a half-smile. "I want to return the favor, but we're too close to work. I don't think it'd be a good idea for folks to see me groping those beautiful tits or burying my hand in your skirt."

She laughed at that. "That is OK. I did that without even thinking. I need to remember to be more careful." She growled a bit and sighed. "My brain is still a little foggy and I am not thinking clearly. I feel like I could stay in bed with you all day."

After parking, though, she immediately transformed her face into that of a professional. We made our way upstairs to our desks. I used the 15 or so minutes before the meeting to answer emails. The meeting was specifically to update me on all of the projects we supported.

Even though I didn't take on the director role, I was still very senior. I actually reported directly to our vice president with a dotted line to the director, rather than to one of the two managers in our group. In addition to my normal role of leading several teams, I was tasked with providing senior support to all of the project managers and their teams.

It didn't happen often, but there were times when I needed to step in and take control. Generally, I avoided that at all costs; I never wanted to usurp the authority of anyone in our group. In order to help ensure things didn't get to that point, my normal cadence when I traveled to the office was to meet with the teams I led on a Tuesday morning. Then meet with half of our project managers to get updates on their projects in the afternoon. This was followed with me meeting with the other half Wednesday morning to catch up on the status of the remaining projects. Wednesday afternoon was then booked with me providing these updates to our director and vice president.

Finally, Thursday was the senior staff update, where I would present the one-pagers of the critical projects, as well as a brief overview of the remaining ones. This meeting was for each department's vice president and director, as well as our general manager. Sometimes, someone from Corporate would show up, but that was generally only when one of the more business-critical projects was slipping.

If a specific project came up on the agenda, I would ensure whoever was leading it was present at the senior staff update. Even though I would be able to address any questions, I always wanted to ensure 'face time' for the team, so that the members of senior staff would get to know them. I had never been disappointed in any of the presentations by the leads.

This Tuesday to Thursday schedule certainly meant I didn't get much actual work done. Between all of those meetings, as well as the other ones that inevitably popped up, I tended to be booked six or seven hours each day. But it provided me the flexibility to travel on Monday and/or Friday in case I had weekend plans back home. Since travel days were so long for me, I didn't get any work done on those days.

A little before 1:30, I made my way to the booked conference room and plugged my laptop into the projector. Soon, four project leads filed in, taking seats around the table and setting their laptops down. I had a fairly strict 'no open laptops' policy during meetings I led, just to make sure everyone was paying attention. But I still urged people to bring them in case I asked for something that needed to be looked up.

Linh sat on my right side but a few chairs away from me. Samira sat next to her, and Ted and Sidd settled into chairs on the other side. Finally, with an apology for being a couple of minutes late, Tamara, their manager, took a seat after shutting the door behind her.

"Hey guys," I began. "Good to see everyone. Everybody doing OK?"

With that, the team started chatting about their weekends and work in general. After a few minutes, Sidd, who had an obvious crush on Linh, gushed, "Hey Linh. What did you do to your hair?"

Linh blushed a little and again raked her fingers through her hair. "Oh. It is not a change. I got caught in a gust of wind at lunch time."

Samira smiled at her. "I like it. It looks great on you." Samira was an attractive woman from India that had worked with us for about seven years. She was one of the best project managers we had.

Sidd nodded enthusiastically. "I agree. You look...different."

I cleared my throat to bring everyone back on track. I then turned to their manager. "You ready to get started?" I asked.

Tamara chuckled and nodded. "Yes, please."

So, we began. I had each lead go over the one-pagers they had emailed to me, projecting each on the screen as we discussed them. I would ask questions where needed and urge them to go back to the team any time I felt like something was slipping. Each person knew what I wanted to see and always provided the information in their summaries. Sidd went last, and his was the only project with delays.

"OK, Sidd, I see the packaging test report is about a week late. Please explain," I said.

"Brandon came down with the flu. I know the testing is done and everything passed, so I thought it was OK if I just waited for him to get well. I know he'll still finish drafting the report and send it out for approval. It'll just take a couple of weeks more than we planned." He regarded me with a questioning look. "Was that a mistake?"

I thought about that for a minute. Then I shook my head. "No. Well, maybe. But if it's a mistake, it's one I would've made, too. I agree. It doesn't affect anything else, so no impact to the overall timelines." I gave him a paternal smile. Sidd was our newest member, having only started about nine months ago. "Good job, Sidd." He blushed a little but grinned. Like most of the people in our group, praise went a long way.

I glanced at the wall clock. 2:45. We still had about 15 minutes but had covered everything. I turned to Tamara. "You have any other questions?" I asked.

"Nope," she shook her head. "Everything looks good." She then focused on Sidd. "And, I agree with Jim. Nice job, Sidd. I think you're ready to take things over on your own. Unless you want me or Jim to continue shadowing you, I think we can let you leave the nest." She smiled at him, causing his blush to deepen.

His eyes lit up. "Thanks, Tamara. I think I'm ready." He knew we were always there to support right away. Even the more seasoned leads ran into problems they needed help with.

With a "Remember we have a team lunch tomorrow" reminder from me, everyone shuffled out of the room. I unplugged my laptop and returned to my desk. The rest of the afternoon was spent reading and replying to emails. I sighed as I saw another meeting scheduled for tomorrow. But, since I was the one that requested it, I couldn't exactly be upset.

A few minutes after 6:00, Linh stopped by my cube again. "Are you ready to leave?" she asked, her computer bag clutched in one hand. Even though her mannerisms and appearance were completely professional, her voice trembled a little when she spoke.

I smiled at her. "Yup. Just shutting down now." I put my laptop into my bag and grabbed my bottle of water, standing up. "Let's go." I was actually shaking a bit. I knew tonight was going to be amazing and I'd been looking forward to it all afternoon. Even shooting two loads in this beautiful creature earlier hadn't taken the edge off. Actually, I thought of that. I may have been completely useless this afternoon had we not had that lunchtime tryst.

Opening the car door for her, I waited until she was seated and buckled. I then shut the passenger door and quickly made my way to the driver's side, getting in. I started the car and we were soon on our way to the hotel. She was breathing hard and wiped her sweaty hands on her skirt.

"I can not believe how turned on I am," she breathed out. "I have never been so excited to make love."

I blew out a breath. "Me too, little one." I briefly turned to smile at her before returning my attention to the road. "Tonight is going to be amazing."

Parking the car, we retrieved our bags and made our way up to the room. As before, she immediately grabbed the front of my shirt and aggressively pulled me into a passionate kiss. She was shaking with need. But, I had other plans.

Pulling back, I gave her a hard look. Her eyes went wide as she saw my change. As gruffly as I could manage, I said, "Strip and get on the bed, my pet. I'll be back in a minute. And don't you dare touch yourself, or I'll have to tie you to the bed."

Still wide-eyed and panting heavily, she stammered, "Y-y-yes, sir. I will do as I am told." With trembling fingers, she began unbuttoning her blouse. I grabbed the empty ice bucket and left the room. After filling up the container from the ice machine, I made my way back to the room, placing the Do Not Disturb sign on the outside handle.

After closing the door, I set the bucket down and turned the corner to see her lying on the bed. My God! She was equal parts beautiful and sexy. She was on her back, completely nude, her exceedingly perfect body on display. Her C cup breasts rose and fell rapidly with her panting. She had both hands above her head, gripping the pillow tightly, I assumed to keep from touching herself. Her perfect legs were rubbing together as she writhed a bit on the bed, her long dark hair fanned out around her. Her eyes were shut, and she softly whimpered with desire.

Struggling to remain in character, I stood on the side of the bed. I reached down and tugged on her right nipple, which was completely erect. "Good, my slut. Very good." She whimpered again, louder, opening and focusing her eyes on mine.

"What...what do you plan to do to me," before quickly adding, "sir?"

"Whatever I want to do, of course." I reached over and tweaked her other nipple, eliciting a slight yelp. "You know you're mine, right, my pet? That you're here for my personal pleasure?"

Her panting increased. "Y-y-yes. Please. Please do whatever you want to me. I...I am here for you to use however you wish." The words came out in a whispered rush. Her thighs continued to rub together, squeezing and releasing alternately.

I stripped to my undershirt and boxer-briefs. I returned to the side of the bed, now holding the bucket of ice. Setting it on the ground, I grabbed one cube of ice and sat on the bed. Holding the cold object in my right hand, I brought it to her face, running it along her full lips, her panting increasing even more.

A thought occurred to me then. Even though I didn't have any intention of actually fucking her right now--this was going to be all for her, I had decided earlier--I wanted to make sure she felt safe. Momentarily slipping from my persona, I smiled at her. "Remember your safe word, little one."

She got wide eyed and gasped. "Y-y-yes," she stammered again. "I remember. Please...please take me."

I took the ice cube and returned it to her face. Starting on the left side, I ran it along her cheek and then across her voluptuous lips, her tongue coming out. I slowly slid it back and forth a few times then raised my hand a little, causing a drop of the melting ice to drop on her nose, earning me a small giggle.

I placed the cube on her neck, and she let out a soft yelp. Running it along her graceful neck, I moved down until I was at her incredibly erect right nipple. Twirling the ice around that turgid point, I saw it actually harden more. I ran it over the tip of her nipple several times and then around her areola. After a few minutes of treating that perfect breast to my attention, I moved the ice to her left tit. I treated the twin to her splendid right breast with the same loving experience.