Linh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. "No apology needed, little one. I pushed a lot of air inside you. I should have warned you what was going to happen, especially since I also came inside your gorgeous butt." I kissed the top of her head, causing her to giggle a little and snuggle in tighter. "It's OK to do that in front of me. It's very natural."

She turned her head and raised it a little to regard me, her brows knitted together in thought. After a few seconds, she shook her head. "Hmmm. No. It is very unladylike. I do not want to do that in front of you."

I laughed out loud at that, causing her to furrow her brows again. After controlling my laughter, I looked down at her with a lopsided smile. "Oh, little one. You are so cute." She gave me a questioning look. "You just spent the last hour or so begging me to do all kinds of dirty things to you; that isn't exactly ladylike." I quickly added, "Not that I'm complaining at all. You are the sexiest woman I have ever known." I lifted my head up to kiss her nose again.

She wrinkled her nose at my words and the kiss. "That is not the same thing, and you know it." She tried to look a bit stern, but the smile pulling at the corners of her lips negated it. "That is sexy pillow talk. Well..." she began, giving me a little smirk. "It is also so you know exactly what I want and when I want it." She once again placed her hands on my chest, her chin rested on them. "I have never spoken like that before. Never have I used those...words. Not in the bedroom or outside of it." She blushed a little and smiled at me. "I like it, though. It makes me feel very naughty." Her eyes then got a little wider and she raised up just a bit. "You are OK with my talk, correct?"

I gave her another chuckle. "No, I wouldn't say I'm OK with it. I absolutely love it!" She relaxed and put her chin back on her hands. "Seriously, Linh," I continued, "you have no idea how sexy it is to see you transform from such a...delicate flower? Hmmm. No, that's not right." I thought it over. "I never thought of you as delicate. You are an extremely strong woman, which I have always found very sexy, by the way." She blushed at that and gave me a warm smile.

I struggled to find the words. "Maybe pure? Innocent? Anyway, to see the transformation from the only side of you I knew before yesterday to..." I shook my head and blew out a breathy growl. "Jesus, Linh. You are beautiful, sexy, and the most amazing lover I have ever had."

She was still smiling at me and her eyes expressed a very strong emotion. She then smirked. "I can not believe how strong I orgasm from you being in my bum." She closed her eyes and shook her head a little. Looking at me again, she said, "The strongest orgasm I have ever had was when you gave me oral pleasure at lunch. But the bum sex...that is a close second."

I grinned before turning a bit more serious. "It really hurt when I first put it in tonight, didn't it?"

She rolled her eyes and chuckled softly. "Yes. Yes it did. Very much." Seeing the expression on my face, she quickly continued on, "That was my fault. I was not thinking clearly, because I was so horny and I was trying to get prepared for when you came back up from the restaurant. I remember you using three fingers on me last night before you took my bum. I was not thinking straight when I assumed I could use three fingers as well. It was lost on my brain that your fingers are twice as big as mine."

Although I hated that I had hurt her, I gamely grinned at her. "Well, lesson learned, little one. I'm just glad you're OK." I reached out and again cupped her cheek and stroked it with my thumb. "You do seem to like a little pain, though."

She laughed again. "Not that much, though. Yes, it is true I like some pain, but that was a lot of pain. Maybe someday, I will like you to hurt me more. We will see."

"It's up to you, little one. I'll go as slow or fast as you want." I continued stroking her cheek with my thumb, my eyes lost in hers. Her eyes watered a little before she blinked it away.

"Well, in that case..." she started as she adjusted herself a little and started running her right hand down my chest and stomach toward my cock. I quickly removed my hand from her cheek and gently grabbed her wrist. She shot me a slightly surprised questioning look.

I grinned at her. "I need to go wash off before we do anything else."

She blushed deeply as soon as she understood why. She gave me a shy grin. "OK. Would you care to join me for a shower, then?"

Not even bothering to wait for a reply, she sat up and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the bed. Soon enough, we were stepping into the warm spray. She had wrapped her hair into a loose bun to avoid getting it wet. It was the first time I'd ever seen her hair like that; if possible, she looked even sexier, with her graceful neck exposed. I reached for my soap, but she stopped me.

"No, Jim. I will wash you." She grabbed the bar of soap and brought it to my chest. She gently washed me, starting at my chest and stomach. "You have a very nice body, Jim. A muscular chest and flat tummy." She moved the soap up to my right shoulder, washing that one before moving to my left. "Very broad shoulders," she began as she worked the soap down my arm. "And large muscles." She looked up at me. "Do you exercise?"

I blushed and gave her a grin. "A little. I have a couple of machines at home. Nothing fancy. Just a bike, a treadmill, and a Bowflex machine." My grin got bigger. "Usually, I work out in the gym downstairs before going to work. But someone's been working me out pretty hard the past couple of days."

She chuckled at that before growling sexily. "Oh, Jim. You have no idea how hard I plan to work you out." Her hand, still holding the soap, then slowly made its way down my abdomen to my cock, which was starting to harden. After washing all around my cock and balls, she wrapped a soapy hand around my now-stiff dick and started stroking me. Her eyes never left mine while she did this. I leaned down to kiss her, bringing my right hand up to cup her cheek. We kissed passionately while she continued stroking me.

After a few minutes, I reached down and removed her hand from my straining cock and took the soap from her. Grabbing her in a hug, I ran the soap down her back to her ass. I lovingly washed her backside, running the soap all over her ass and in between her cheeks, causing her to giggle in my mouth as we continued kissing.

She leaned back and smiled at me. "That tickles," she giggled again.

I grinned. "Sorry, little one. I want to make sure I get all that lube washed off."

She gave me a sexy grin. "Hmmm. No, I think that is just an excuse. You just want to touch my bum, you naughty boy." She yelped in surprise and laughed out loud as I smacked her on the ass.

"OK, you caught me." I dropped the soap and squeezed both cheeks in my hands. "I love this perfect butt." Her shrieks of laughter continued, her head thrown back, as I started lightly smacking her ass with both hands. After a few minutes of this, I moved my hands to her lower back and pulled her in for another kiss. Her laughter died to a small chuckle as she returned my kiss. We stayed like this for several moments, gently kissing each other.

She finally pulled back with a smile on her face. I gave her a lopsided grin and raised an eyebrow at her. "Oops," I said. "Looks like I dropped the soap. I wonder who should get it?"

Giggling, she dropped to her knees. She reached between my legs and grabbed the soap, placing it in the built in crevice on the wall of the shower. "Hmmm," she began, placing a finger on her chin. "As long as I am already down here, I wonder if there is anything else I can do?" Tilting her head up slightly, she looked me right in the eyes as she leaned in. Her tongue came out a little and she licked the tip of my cock, causing it to lurch. She giggled at that but then dove on my dick and sucked hard on the head a few times. She then dipped her head down and lapped at my balls before taking each into her mouth to suck on for a few seconds.

She leaned back and reached up to slowly stroke my cock. She blew out a sigh. "I want you in my bum again," she began. I started to object, but she beat me to it. "But, I am far too sore." Looking up at me again, she licked the tip a few more times. "I do not suppose you would be willing to take this," she said as she gave my cock a light squeeze, "and make love to me all night?"

I reached down and pulled her up, once again bringing her in to my body. I kissed her lightly on the lips and then whispered. "Exactly what I was thinking, little one."

I turned the two of us around to let the spray wash away the soap from her ass, careful to keep her hair out of the water. I held her close, and she snuggled into me, making soft cooing sounds as I rubbed my hands all around her ass to get the soap off. Once done, I shut the water off and we were soon out of the tub, toweling dry.

She turned the sink on and started brushing her teeth, her firm breasts jiggling enticingly while she did so. I leaned against the shut door, crossing my arms casually while I watched her doing such a mundane task. In addition to her perfect tits, her bubble butt also shook a little as she vigorously brushed her teeth. She caught my eye in the mirror and smiled around the toothbrush.

She removed the toothbrush and spit in the sink. Cupping one hand under the water, she brought it to her mouth and rinsed before spitting again. One more rinse satisfied her, and she then rinsed off her toothbrush and turned the water off. Shaking her wet hands in the sink before reaching for the hand towel, she gave me a slight grin in the mirror. "I hate spitting. It is so much better to swallow."

I couldn't stop the laugh from coming out, earning me a smile. "Yes, little one. I'm figuring that out," I got out after my laughter stopped. She grinned at me again, and then I was treated to the sight of watching her lotion her entire body, working it everywhere. I briefly considered offering to do it for her, but frankly, watching her do it was way sexier. And, I had the impression that bending over at the waist to lotion her calves and feet wasn't even done for my benefit...but I certainly appreciated it, anyway.

After she was done, she walked up to me and placed a hand on my chest, reaching up on tiptoes to give me a soft kiss. Dropping back down, she asked, "Are you ready for bed?"

"In a second, little one. I need to brush my teeth." She smiled at me and left the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. After that, I ran my fingers through my hair to straighten it a bit.

I went into the room, leaving the bathroom light on and the door cracked open just a bit. As I stepped out of the bathroom, which was warm from the hot shower we had just taken, I was reminded of how cold I kept it in the room. Turning the corner, I saw Linh sitting up in bed, reading a book she had brought. Noticing me, she set the book down and smiled. She was so sexy, sitting in bed, her bottom half under the covers while her upper body was completely exposed. Her hair was out of the bun and tousled. "It is about time," she said as she reached out to me.

I grinned, grabbing her outstretched hand. I brought it up for a kiss, eliciting a giggle, and said, "I'm sorry for how cold I keep it. I'll turn it up a little." I started for the wall-mounted thermostat but she stopped me.

"No, Jim. I like it cold." I turned back to regard her. She smiled, "It gives me an excuse to snuggle up to you." She reached out to me again. "Come along, Jim. It is time to get to work." Her smile turned into a sexy grin.

Chuckling, I got into bed with her. "Well, I guess a guy's work is never done." I started to lean over and kiss her when my eye caught the cover of the book she was reading. Looking at her with a lopsided grin, I grabbed the book. Holding it up, I arched one eyebrow and said, "Really, Linh? This is what you're reading?"

She blushed deeply and tried to grab the book from me. She laughed as I kept it out of reach. "Jim, you were not supposed to see that! That is my dirty little secret."

Laughing, I got out, "I'm just a little surprised. Romance novels? Really?" I had the book in my hand way above my head and out of her reach. Using one hand to bat her away gently, I was reading from the back cover. "'His ripped muscles made him strong. Their love made him even even stronger'. This is awesome!" I looked down at her as she struggled to grab the book from me. "Is this what you want? A muscular guy with long blond hair that walks around without a shirt all the time?"

Her laughter was joining mine, and she finally gave up trying to grab the book. "Oh, Jim. I know these books and the dialog are--what is word--for making your eyes roll?"

I grinned. "Cheesy?"

She returned the grin, her blush still present. "Yes. Cheesy. I know these books are cheesy." She regarded me with a raised eyebrow. "But that is where I get my pillow talk. And you enjoy that, yes?"

I looked at her with a surprised expression. "Really? This is where you get all that dirty talk?"

She tried to maintain a serious expression, nodding in response. Then, she laughed again. "No. I do not use the same language they use. I have never--and will never--refer to your penis as a 'love muscle'. My sexy talk is..." she trailed off, lost a bit in thought. Finally, she just shook her head. "I do not know where that talk comes from. It just...comes out of me when we are doing those things." She cocked her head a little and gave me a lopsided grin. "I guess you bring out the best in me."

I laughed. "Well, I don't know about 'the best', but I certainly enjoy that side of you, little one." My face turned serious, as I gave her back her book. "You keep asking me if I'm OK with your talk. And I am. But what about you?" I took her hand in mine. "You know I don't think you're a slut or anything, right? And the rough sex and stuff? That isn't like me." I smiled at her. "I'm doing that for you."

She arched an eyebrow, a look of slight concern crossing her features. "Do you not want to do that stuff?"

I shook my head. "That's not what I'm saying." I blew out a breath. "And I'm not saying I don't enjoy it, either. But...well, I enjoy it more because you enjoy it. I love pleasing you. I love doing the things you fantasize about." I grinned at her again. "And, it was me who started the whole role-playing thing as soon as we got out of work, with the ice and me going down on you."

Her pupils dilated and she gave a low growl. "Yes, that is true. I can not believe how much that excited me. To have you do that--take charge--without me asking..." She shook her head a bit. "That was amazing, Jim. And, although I had no idea what you planned doing to me, I knew I could trust you. That allowed me to just enjoy everything without being scared." She gave me a sexy grin. "Well, maybe I was a little scared. But it was a 'good scared'."

I returned the grin. "Well, I really enjoyed it, too. And, I wanted to tease you a lot longer than I did, but I was getting really hungry."

She laughed. "Yes, your tummy was very loud before we decided to go downstairs. Missing lunch did not help."

I took her hand and gave it a little kiss. "Oh, little one." Another kiss. "You misunderstood." A third kiss. "It wasn't food I was hungry for." A final kiss. "Your pussy is delicious and I really needed a taste." I laughed at her wide-eyed reaction. "Seriously, Linh," I began, giving her a warm smile and reaching down to cup her cheek. "I just want to make sure you know how I feel about you...that I don't in any way think of you as a slut or something. You are...special."

She leaned into my palm, returning my smile. Her eyes watered a bit and she straightened up. She looked at me for a long moment, her eyes dancing in thought. "Jim, I..." Her voice trembled and she cleared her throat. "I..." She trailed off again and blinked a couple of times, bringing her hand up to wipe away a tear that had fallen. She looked at me again. "Please make love to me," she said softly.

So I did. Climbing under the covers beside her, I pulled her to me for a passionate kiss. She cooed into my mouth as we kissed, her hand on my chest. Slowly, that hand made its way to my back, and she gently pulled me into her body, rolling on to her back. Taking the hint, I climbed on top of her, our mouths never separating from that kiss. As soon as I was on top, her hands went to my back and her legs wrapped around my butt. She broke from the kiss to give me a sultry smile. Removing her right hand from my back, she reached down between us and grabbed my hard cock, guiding it to her soaking wet pussy.

She closed her eyes and moaned, throwing her head back as I entered her tight sheath. I leaned down to kiss her exposed throat and worked my way down to her tits, lightly biting and sucking on them before capturing her distended right nipple in my teeth and sucking on it.

She was moaning, running her hands through my hair and breathing heavy. "Oh, Jim. Yes. Please kiss my breasts. Mmmm...bite them gently. Ohhhh..." She squeezed her legs a little tighter, urging me to start fucking her. I slowly did so, withdrawing and driving back in at a slow pace. I continued my ministrations on her tits and nipples, alternately kissing and sucking her right and left breasts. She began murmuring softly, encouraging my movements.

I moved up to start kissing her again. Her hands went from my head to my back, lightly rubbing my shoulders and upper back. I moved to kissing her neck again, and she was soon moaning in my ear. I was gradually increasing my thrusts, but still maintained a gentle rhythm. This wasn't an urgent fuck; we were both satiated from our earlier orgasms. No, this was sweet and slow. Passionate. This was making love. And it was amazing.

I had been with a lot of women. And I'd fucked a lot in my lifetime. One night stands, 'oops; we shouldn't have done that' with friends after drinking too much, long-term relationships...well, relatively long-term; I had never dated a woman longer than about a year (I just wasn't the settling down type of guy, I guess). Hell, I even had a couple of 'fuck buddies' back home. And the sex was always great. Sometimes it was a furious fuck, sometimes more passionate...but it was never like it was with Linh. It was hard to pin down, but it was like before, with the other women, I was fucking them with my dick. With Linh, it was like I was fucking her with all of me.

We were like this for about 20 minutes. I was gently fucking her while I alternated between kissing her mouth, neck, shoulders and breasts. She was running her hands all along my back and through my hair, her legs wrapped around me the entire time. She was moaning and whispering to me, sometimes in English and sometimes in Vietnamese, urging me along. She shuddered through small orgasms twice, her pussy gripping me tightly each time.

Surprisingly, I felt an orgasm approaching. I had thought we would just have sex until she was satisfied; I didn't think I'd be able to come again. But, I felt that familiar feeling in my balls. So I let her know.

"Oh, Linh. Sweetie," I started as I continued gently fucking her. I had lifted up so I could look into her eyes. "I'm going to come. Do you want me to try and hold off for a while?"

She removed her hands from my back to hold my face. "No, Jim. Do not hold back," she whispered to me. "I want to feel you finish inside of me. Pleeeease..." she trailed off as she brought her hands back to my neck. Squeezing me a little harder, she ran her nails from the back of my neck down to my ass.

My thrusts increased a little in intensity as I felt my balls start to throb with my impending orgasm. Linh's moans rose in volume and she really started squeezing me with her thighs and her hands, pulling me in as deep as possible. After only another couple of minutes, I buried my face in her throat and cried out her name as I started coming in her hot pussy. She gave out a squeal as her sheath clamped down on my cock and she shook through another orgasm. This one was much bigger than the previous two, and I could feel my cock and stomach getting bathed in her spray.