Linh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued moving my way down, working the ice along her stomach to the top of her mound, rubbing it sensually in her trimmed pubic hair. Ignoring her whispered begging, I bypassed her pussy and slowly worked the slowly-melting cube down her right thigh and then up her left one. She gasped audibly and her eyes flew open once again when I finally rubbed the frozen piece along her slit, pressing gently against her clit.

"Use your hands to raise your legs, my pet," I softly told her. She immediately grasped the backs of her knees and brought her legs up. I ran the cube down to her now-exposed asshole, pressing against it and earning another sharp gasp from her. I ran the cold object along the back of her left thigh to where her hand held the back of her knee before moving it to the same spot on her right side. I reversed my movements, running the ice down the back of her right thigh, once again settling on her asshole, causing it to flex. I slid it up a little to her pussy and inserted the tip inside her.

Her legs immediately straightened and came down, trapping my arm underneath. Her eyes again opened wide, and her mouth flew open but no sound came out. Suddenly, her eyes closed tightly and she shuddered through a small orgasm. I looked down but she hadn't squirted. Taking my arm from underneath her right leg, the ice still grasped in my fingers, I ran it back up her stomach, slowly circling around her belly button a few times; the melting ice formed a small pool of water in the indentation. I then slid the ice along her flesh up to her tits and briefly treated each nipple to another cold shock, continuing on until I reached her panting mouth.

"Enjoy, my pet," I said, as I put what remained of the ice into her mouth. She immediately sucked it in and allowed the rest of the cube to melt in her sensuous mouth, her lust-clouded eyes never leaving mine.

"Now," I began, as I moved up to straddle her, my face even with hers. "Time for my treat." Eliciting another yelp from her, I placed my mouth on her neck, lightly sucking and kissing her there. Following the same pattern I had used with the ice cube, I moved my lips and tongue from her neck down to her right nipple. I grasped it in my teeth and lightly bit and sucked her hard nub. It was still cold from the ice! After moving on and treating her left nipple to my ministrations for a few minutes, I worked my way down, kissing and sucking her flesh the entire way.

I paused at her belly button, licking up the water from the ice that had melted and gathered there. Continuing down, I avoided her pussy but spent a lot of time kissing and nibbling her right thigh, the heat from her crotch radiating on my cheek. I slowly worked my way down, raising her right leg in the air so I could pay attention to the back of her knee. The smell of her pussy was strong and my nostrils flared as I took in her scent. Rather than going to her other leg, as I had with the ice, I continued down that shapely right calf until I reached her foot. Kissing and applying light bites to her dainty foot, I moved to her perfectly-manicured toes.

She couldn't suppress the giggles as I sucked each toe into my mouth. After popping her last toe out, I grabbed her left foot and repeated my sucking, spending time on each digit before moving on to the next. I again reversed my ministrations, raising her left leg up to pay special attention to the back of that knee. Moving my way up, continually sucking and gently biting the inside of her left thigh, I was soon in front of her pussy. The insides of her thighs were absolutely drenched, and her juices had run down the crack of her ass and formed a pool of moisture on the sheets.

But, I needed to tease her some more. I blew a light breath on her pussy, causing her to gasp. I once again started kissing and applying light bites on the insides of her thighs, going back and forth between them. I slowly progressed each wet kiss closer and closer to her pussy. She was really moaning now, and I could tell she was becoming frustrated at the teasing. "Please," she whispered, panting. "Please sir. Please let me come. I am begging you, sir. Please. I have been such a good...slut...for you." She was pushing her pussy toward me ever so slightly.

Grinning, I figured I had put her through enough. I stuck out my tongue and started at the bottom of her swollen left outer lip. Her moaning increased as I ran it to the top. Avoiding her clit, which was peeking out, I moved my tongue to the top of her right lip, savoring the taste of her juices as I made my way down. I then took her by surprise, causing her to yelp, as I quickly grasped her clit between my teeth. After sucking hard on that pearl for a moment, I released it and ran my tongue up and down her outer lips a few more times.

Bringing my right hand up, I pressed my middle finger against her opening. I slowly slid my finger inside her incredibly tight and hot pussy, her moans increasing in volume. Turning my hand a bit, I curled my finger inside her, seeking that bumpy-feeling patch that signaled her g-spot. Pressing against that, I resumed sucking her clit. Her legs snapped shut, squeezing my head between her strong thighs.

Her scream was not quiet this time and I feared the hotel staff was going to come running. Loudly, she yelled out, "Yes! Yes! Please do not stop!!!" and my face was soon drenched with her pussy juice, her ejaculation more than the previous night. Her hand briefly went to the back of my head before she remembered the role playing. She pounded her fists on the bed as she worked through her orgasm, bathing my cheeks and chin with her tangy juices as her legs shook. After a few seconds, she screamed out a squeak, her body stiffened, those thighs again painfully squeezing my head, and she sprayed my face a final time. After that, she went limp and silent.

Looking up from between her legs, I softly asked, "Linh? Are you OK?"

No answer. I started to get a little concerned until I heard a soft snore as her chest rose in a deep breath. I grinned. Getting up, I made my way to the bathroom to clean up. Looking in the mirror, I was surprised at how coated my face was with her juices. Holy shit, had she come a lot! I could see her juices not only on my face but my neck, as well. The front of my white undershirt was absolutely soaked around the neck and chest. I turned the sink on and washed off.

After removing my shirt and toweling dry, I went to the mini fridge and retrieved a bottle of water. Twisting the cap off, I returned to the bed and got in next to Linh. I gently shook her, but that just caused her to turn over on her side, toward me. She placed her left hand on my shoulder and snored again softly. My goodness, was she cute!

I decided to let her get in a cat nap. I knew she must have been exhausted, a remnant of the effects of the hangover. I left the bottle of water on the nightstand next to her and gently removed her hand from my shoulder. Getting up as quietly as I could, I started getting dressed again, bypassing an undershirt this time. I was pulling my suspenders back up when she softly spoke up.

"What is going on? Jim, where are you going?"

I turned to smile at her. Her eyes were half open and she again looked drugged. "I was going to let you sleep a little more. I figured I would go downstairs and get us something to eat." I went back to the side of the bed and touched her cheek, eliciting a happy sigh from her.

"What happened?" she asked softly.

I grinned at her. "'What happened'? Apparently, I'm not very good at eating pussy. You fell asleep on me."

She lifted up, her head and chest raised a little as she turned and propped herself up on her elbows. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a moment. Then, she shook her head. "Sleep? No. I did not fall asleep. I remember your finger touching somewhere inside of me, and I saw stars. Then, everything went black." She shook her head again and slowly raised up to a sitting position, wrapping her arms around her knees. She blew out a breath. "I think I passed out." She then looked up at me with wonder, a lopsided grin forming as she laid her head on her knees. "You are amazing. That has never happened before."

It was a first for me too. Don't get me wrong. I knew I was pretty good at cunnilingus. With very few exceptions, I was able to get a woman to come while going down on her. But, I couldn't remember one ever passing out on me before. My first thought was being pleased for her; it always made me happy to see a woman enjoying what I was doing. And, I'd be lying if I said it didn't stroke my ego. But getting a woman to pass out? It was like a voice in my head was saying 'Damn, dude. You are the man!' with an image of a guy pumping his fist in the air.

"Believe it or not, it was good for me too," I honestly told her. "I like going down on a woman and making her come."

She chuckled sleepily, shaking her head again. "You and I will get along very well, then." She grinned at me. "I would cheekily say you can continue practicing on me as much as you want, but you do not need the practice."

I returned the grin. "Well, now you know what to tell a guy you like."

Her face flashed, a hard look joining a frown. Just as quickly, though, it changed back into a smile. "We will see. Anyway, it is my turn to pleasure you." With that, she started to reach for me, but I stopped her.

"Oh, little one. Plenty of time for that later. We need to eat." As if on cue, my stomach growled. We both laughed out loud, and she actually looked a little relieved. I imagined she was still recovering and needed time to do so.

I indicated the door. "OK, what would you like? I'll run down and grab something to go."

She thought about that for a minute before shaking her head again. "No. I would like to have dinner with you downstairs." She blushed and gave me a coquettish grin. "Like a date." She straightened up. "Give me a moment to pull myself together; I am still a bit foggy."

I decided brushing my teeth was a good idea. So, I went to the bathroom and did that, checking my breath to make sure I didn't still smell like pussy. Looking at my reflection, I noticed my hair was a little messy, so I ran my fingers through it; this caused me to grin. I was acting like a high school kid going out on his first date. I wanted to look my best. I really liked this girl.

I went back to the room to find her dressed in her work outfit again, but she was now pulling her hair into a ponytail, tying it in place with a band. I shook my head at that; why did it always seem a woman could make a hair tie appear out of nowhere? I started for the door but she grabbed my arm. I turned to face her, my eyebrows raised in a question.

She looked up at me, her eyes dancing back and forth a bit. She had her lower lip captured between her teeth, and I could tell she wanted to say something. Finally, she just reached up and gave me a quick smooch on the lips. Stepping back a little, she simply said, "Thank you. You are an amazing man."

I grinned. "I have my moments." My stomach growled again, causing her to giggle. "Now, I really need some food."

She reached up and tenderly touched my cheek. "Yes you do." Her look then turned saucy and she growled, "You will need your energy tonight. I am going to do many things to you and absolutely wear you out." Grabbing my shoulder, she pulled me down toward her. I thought she was going in for another kiss but instead she placed her lips next to my ear and whispered, "Look on top of the bed." I darted my eyes to the bed; they widened once I saw what was there. Just to verify, I ran my hand back to rub her perfect bubble butt through the skirt. Yup; no underwear. She continued, as she breathed huskily in my ear. "That is correct. I think maybe I should earn your permission to wear those from now on."

Standing back, she laughed at my wide-eyed look. She then took my hand and dragged me toward the door. She had to; I was about to push her back in the bed. Holy crap, was this girl hot!

We left the room and made our way down to the hotel restaurant. We sat ourselves at a small circular booth and pulled out menus from the center rack. While I was trying to decide between a burger and a chicken sandwich, I heard, "Jim? Is that you?"

I looked up to see a man sitting at one of the tall tables several feet away. It took a second, but I soon recognized him and smiled. "Oh, hey, Michael. How's it going?"

He got up from his table, a drink in hand and came over to us. "Good, thanks," he said, reaching his free hand out to me. I shook it and he then turned his attention to Linh. He offered his hand to her and said, "I'm sorry...is it Linh?"

She smiled at him, taking his hand in hers. "Yes, that is correct. It is nice to see you again, Michael."

He gave her his thousand-watt smile and then looked back and forth between us. "Mind if I join you?"

Although I wanted nothing more than to be alone with Linh, I didn't want to raise any suspicions, so I just nodded and said, "Of course. Please do." Linh also nodded, still smiling at him.

He sat beside Linh, and she scooted to make room for him, now seated between us. He immediately took charge of the conversation. It wasn't anything rude; it was just part of his personality. After only a few minutes, he had us laughing loudly while regaling us with stories about dealing with customers. We paused long enough to place our orders when the server appeared, but quickly returned to his horror story of one particularly demanding physician.

Laughing, I said, "Oh, man; I could never do that. You're head of sales in the Midwest, correct?"

He gave me a self-deprecating smile. "And the East Coast now."

"Wow," Linh said. "That sounds like a lot of responsibility. You must be very busy."

The lopsided grin never left his face. "Nah. I have a great group. My staff is amazing and I just take the credit."

I knew that was a lie. Yes, he likely had an amazing group of people, but I knew from experience that didn't mean everything was easy. Linh, along with everyone in our group, was great. It didn't mean they didn't need a prodding every now and then, sometimes pushed to the background momentarily so someone with more experience could take over and set things on track. I knew Michael was a hard worker that put in a lot of hours to meet--and exceed--business goals.

We continued chatting over dinner (I opted for the sandwich) and drinks. I had my Scotch-neat, Michael a gin-and-tonic, and Linh was nursing a glass of white wine. After finishing our meals, Linh sighed and said, "I am sorry. But I need to visit the ladies room. Could one of you gentlemen please let me out?"

Michael immediately got up and offered his hand to her to help her up. She took it and gracefully slid from the booth, thanking him. As she walked to the lobby's bathroom, her gorgeous ass swaying seductively, Michael blew out a breath. "Damn. That is one beautiful woman. And those lips...wow." He shuddered a bit, as he watched her glorious backside.

My face grew warm, but I maintained my composure. "Yeah," I forced a grin. "She's pretty great, alright."

His face shot to mine. His lips twitched to an imperceptible smile as he regarded me. "Yeah...too bad I'm married. Maybe she'd be better off with someone else." Noticing my blush, he quickly added, "So, Project Parakeet. We really need that to go forward. How's that one going?"

He sat back down, and I began going through the familiar process of providing an overview of a project to a specific audience. As a member of the sales force, I knew he was only interested in timelines and revenue projections; I knew he didn't care about testing updates and such. Project Parakeet was one of the projects Becky was leading. I'd get a full update from her tomorrow but I knew enough about the status.

"It's on track," I began. "We'll be able to make the manufacturing update sometime next week, I hope. If we do, you should start seeing the increase in revenue by quarter end." I went on, citing specific numbers. Parakeet was a cost-savings measure to lower one of our supplier's prices. Making the products cheaper, while maintaining our prices, was a 'low hanging fruit' kind of change. It was relatively easy and inexpensive to find a way to cut costs on incoming components and inflate our profit margins.

He nodded as I went through the updates, stopping me to ask questions a few times. He looked up to see Linh approaching and once again stood, offering his hand to her. She took it and sat back down.

"Are you discussing Project Parakeet?" When I nodded, she continued. "Becky and I were talking about it this morning. She is quite excited to finish her first project." She regarded us with her beautiful smile and captivating eyes in turn. Michael actually blushed.

He turned back to me. "I'm actually in town so I can attend Thursday's meeting, covering for Sudhir." Sudhir was a senior director in sales, responsible for all of North, South, and Central America. "Will you be presenting?"

I nodded. "Yes. That's why I'm in town, too. Trying to present the updates remotely is difficult." That was true. I had hoped to have the flexibility to run the monthly updates from New York, but the one and only time I tried that, it was not well received. I didn't care for it either. Eye contact and body language were an underrated benefit when presenting to people. Seeing someone fidget, look away, or glaze over was a quick indication of 'move along, Jim' without anyone having to actually say it.

I continued. "I'm going to have Becky present Parakeet, though. She knows the nuts and bolts better than I do." While that wasn't really true, I still liked seeing our folks get the opportunity to do it. Presenting to senior management could be very intimidating, and I urged each of our junior members to get that experience as early in their careers as possible. Plus, when it was good news being shared, I liked seeing them directly receive the praise. It just seemed better than me passing it along.

He nodded, then turned that smile on Linh. "And you, Linh? Will you be there?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yes. I will be providing an update on Project Tweety Bird. We hope to have some good news to share."

He grinned. "Tweety Bird?"

She laughed out loud, the sound melodic. "Yes. The R&D engineer on the project is apparently a very big Looney Tunes fan."

We all laughed at that. When I first started with the company, I brought a few ideas that I had picked up at college. I would kick off a new project by asking the team to come up with some goofy or funny name for it. This allowed everyone to make a joint decision as soon as the project was kicked off, helping to engage everyone with a sense of ownership. It was also a lot of fun, reading out everyone's ideas so we could all vote on the winner. We'd often even get shirts or something made with a logo. The teams all loved it and the tradition continued.

Michael leaned out of the booth a bit and raised his hand to get the bartender's attention. "Let's get another round. Linh, you're one behind," he grinned at her.

She blushed. "Oh, thank you, Michael. But, I must politely decline. I have some work to finish tonight."

He stood and again offered his hand. After she was up, Michael sat down with his phone in his hand. "Well, it's been nice catching up with you, Linh. I look forward to your update Thursday." He again gave her his brightest smile, before his focus went to his phone. "Apologies, guys. I need to text my wife."

While he looked down, his fingers flying on the virtual keyboard, Linh looked at me with one eyebrow raised. I flashed two fingers followed by turning my fingers into a 'zero'. I mouthed 'twenty minutes' and she nodded.

"Good night, gentlemen. Maybe we can all meet for breakfast tomorrow morning?" she asked.