Linh Ch. 02

Story Info
Day two of Jim and Linh's adventures.
23.1k words
4.77
45.6k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assman37
assman37
121 Followers

Thanks to all for their kind words and great feedback. I had originally intended for Linh to just be a "throw away" story so I could get my feet wet. However, reader response, as well as my own thoughts, made me want to turn this into a series. As one author recently said on this site, writing sequels is surprisingly difficult. I assumed it would just be a continuation, but it really is tough to do.

Typical Disclaimers: this is a work of COMPLETE fiction. The characters only exist in my twisted mind. No animals were harmed during the writing of this story (except one ant; that little fucker kept walking across my keyboard).

All characters engaging in sex are over the age of 18. Well, not really, since they don't actually exist. But you get the gist.

Anyway, enough bloviating. I humbly present to you, dear readers, part 2 of the exploits of Jim and Linh. I hope you enjoy.

*****

I woke up with a coughing fit. After a few moments, I was able to control the hacking and took a deep breath. That explained why I was coughing; the air in my room was cold and dry. Blowing out the breath made my nose wrinkle. Ugh...cheap Scotch. Where the heck was I? I ran my tongue around in my mouth a few times, the inside completely dry.

It took me a few minutes to come to my senses, as the cobwebs started clearing. This happened every time I traveled. I'd forget if I were home in New York or in a hotel somewhere. And, if in a hotel, it still took me some time to remember what city--or even which country--I was in. I'm sure the booze from the previous night didn't help. The cold dry air in the room let me know I was definitely in a hotel. I always dropped the temperature as low as I could when I traveled. Finally, it dawned on me that I was in California for my routine visit back to the office.

Suddenly, my eyes flew open, and I turned my head to look next to me in the bed. Even with very little light, I could see I was alone. I closed my eyes again and sighed. Damn, I had dreamed all that about Linh. The bar, the sex, the massage, the sex, the shower, the sex...all of it had just been the best damn dream of my life. I blew out a frustrated breath. Fuck, I really needed to start laying off the Scotch when I was already so tired from traveling. It was beginning to affect my hold on reality. That dream had been that vivid.

Groaning, I sat up and rubbed my eyes, my legs hanging over the side of the bed. I had no clue what time it was--since I didn't have a bedside clock at home, I never thought to even look at it when I was in a hotel--but the sunlight filtering in told me it was time to get up. As I stood up on unsteady feet, I chastised myself. I always kept the bathroom light on with the door slightly ajar. I did this for two reasons. One, just so I had enough light to figure out where I was.

But I also did it so I wouldn't kill myself getting up in the middle of the night to pee; every hotel was different. Before I started doing the 'nightlight' thing, I would constantly run into tables, chairs, even the wall. But only a very small sliver of sunlight was making its way through the crack in the drapes. I assumed I had turned the restroom light off at some point last night.

Just as I was about to move toward the bathroom, I heard the toilet flush. Then the sink started running. Shit! I guess it hadn't been a dream after all? God, I hoped not. Last night had been amazing. One of the best nights of my life.

The water shut off, and a few seconds later, a very naked and very sexy Linh appeared, leaving the bathroom light on. She walked to her side of the bed and collapsed on her pillow, regarding me with one slightly opened--and bloodshot--eye. I laid back down next to her and grinned.

"Good morning, Linh." I reached over, cupped her cheek and stroked it with my thumb. Unable to resist, I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Did you sleep OK?"

She closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. "Oh, Jim. That feels very nice." She reopened her eyes. "Yes, I did sleep well. But I feel terrible this morning. I just had to--what is word--for getting sick?"

Shocked, I asked, "Vomited? You mean you threw up?"

She closed her eyes again and groaned. "Yes. That is it." She blew out a breath, smelling of minty toothpaste and stale Scotch. "I have a very upset stomach and head."

I felt bad but had to grin a little at her. "I am so sorry, sweetie. I knew I should've cut you off after your first drink last night." I raised my eyebrows at her. "But, you seemed determined."

She chuckled softly and reached up to softly pat my cheek before dropping her hand. "Yes. You chose well. I would not have appreciated you telling me what to do." Then, she got a tired, but still very sexy grin on her face. "Well, that is not true. I think we both know I like you telling me what to do."

I had to laugh at that, being careful to do so quietly. I imagined her head must have been pounding. "Yes. I think we've come to that conclusion." Then, I took on a sympathetic look. "You need to drink some water and we'll get you something to eat."

She squeezed her eyes shut and grimaced. "Ugh. Oh, Jim, I do not think so. I can not even think of eating or drinking right now."

I studied her face and finally said, "Hmmm. No. Sorry; I know what I'm doing here." I grinned. "If nothing else, my Navy training taught me how to deal with a hangover. Trust me." I smiled at her.

She giggled a bit before groaning again, holding her head in her hands. "Oh. I hurt so much. It even hurts to laugh."

I kissed her forehead again and got up. I picked my phone up from the bedside table to check the time. A little after 6:00. Good. That gave us a couple of hours before we needed to get to work. I switched my alarm, set for 7:00, off. Walking into the bathroom, I started the shower, adjusting its multi-function head to the strong massage jets. After relieving my full bladder, I turned on the sink. I washed my hands and then brushed my teeth to get rid of my cottonmouth. I'd neglected to take my own advice from last night and drink water before going to sleep.

After checking the water temperature in the shower, I returned to the room, going to Linh's side of the bed. Reaching down, I lifted her out of the bed, my left arm holding her upper body and my right under her knees. She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her head against my chest, sighing again. She was shivering a bit and it dawned on me I needed to stop turning the air conditioner down so low. Now that we were going to be sharing a room, I wanted to make sure she was comfortable.

I made my way into the bathroom and carefully placed her on her feet next to the shower. Making sure she was steady, I released her and said, "Go ahead and get in. Just sit down in the tub and let the water run over you."

She looked at me, a little bleary-eyed. "Are you not getting in with me? I need you."

I smiled again. "Yes, little one. I'm getting in too. I just need to grab something." I watched as she climbed in and sat down, a little shakily, my hand holding hers to make sure she didn't fall. She let out a long happy sigh as she relaxed and the hot water started warming her up.

Walking back into the room, I went to the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I returned to the bathroom and closed the door to keep all the steam trapped in the room. I knew the steam would work to help her feel better; at least, it always did for me. Setting the bottle beside the tub, I climbed in and sat down behind her, pulling her into me, with my legs spread and overlapping hers. The tubs in this hotel were a lot bigger than most, but it was still a bit of a tight fit.

"Oh, Jim," she said softly, leaning her head back into my chest, turning slightly so her cheek was pressed against my chest. "This feels wonderful."

I had my arms wrapped around her stomach, my hands clasped together. After a few minutes of luxuriating in this amazing feeling, I started lightly rubbing her stomach and kissing the top of her head. She mewled a little and settled further into me.

"Mmmm," I moaned at her. "Let me know when you're ready and I'll wash your hair."

Her head immediately moved to face me, her bright green eyes wide. "You...you would do that? Wash my hair for me?"

I chuckled. "Of course. You have beautiful hair and I would love to wash it."

Her eyes stayed on mine for a moment, watering a bit. Finally, she looked away and said, "I would like that. Please wash my hair. I am ready."

I reached for her shampoo and squirted a bit of it in my palm. Closing the bottle and setting it aside, I rubbed my hands together, lathering up the slick substance. Once done, I put both of my hands on her head, digging my fingers into her hair and working the soapy mixture in. She moaned her approval as I worked her scalp. I then moved on to grabbing locks of her hair and rubbing the shampoo in. Her hair was very long, almost to her ass--oh, that wonderful wonderful ass--so it took some time. I didn't mind. The smell of the shampoo reminded me of some exotic flower I had never actually smelled. But, mostly, it just reminded me of her.

Once done, I gently pushed her forward. Lowering her face, she brought her head under the spray of water and I watched as the lather was sluiced away, lightly rubbing her back the entire time. She started moaning again as the water beat on her scalp. The moaning was just because of that feeling, I knew, but it was having a decidedly different effect on me. As much as I was trying to avoid it, my cock started getting hard. The moaning, coupled with her perfect ass pressed against me...it was just too much.

She giggled and leaned back, pressing her head against me again, now that the shampoo had been rinsed away. "You are getting excited, I can feel." She turned her head to the side so she could consider me with a sideways glance. "I am, too. As awful as I feel, I am still horny. Would you like me to sit in your lap and make love to you?"

Fuuuuck. That was very tempting. But, I was worried an orgasm would actually make her feel worse. I know if I had one with a bad hangover, my head would be absolutely pounding. And, even if she weren't hung over, we needed to set some boundaries. So, I told a half-truth.

"That would be amazing, Linh. But, I'm afraid we don't have time." She blew out a frustrated breath at that and faced forward again. "I'll definitely take you up on that offer later, though," I assured her.

She was obviously annoyed, as she crossed her arms and said, "Fine. I think I could get you to have an orgasm very quickly, but OK."

I grinned, even though she couldn't see me. "OK. Now, do you use conditioner, as well?"

Without a word, she reached over and grabbed the conditioner, leaning back to hand it to me. I repeated the process of gently working the conditioner in her hair, again massaging it into her scalp. This only served to cause her to begin moaning and softly whimpering again. Then, she reached up with both hands and started pulling at her hard nipples, and her moans increased in volume. Damn! I could only take so much, and I was quickly reaching my limit.

So I stopped and gently pushed her head under the spray again. She didn't resist, even though I could tell she was frustrated with me. Once she was rinsed, she again leaned back into me, this time turning her face and bringing her hand around to touch my cheek. "Please make love to me," she breathed out.

Groaning, I started to stand. "Linh. Sweetie. Really, we don't have time."

She brought herself up on her knees and turned around to face me. "We can make the time," she said, looking up at me with those jade green eyes, clouded over with lust.

I was extremely tempted but was also getting a bit frustrated with her. "No, we can't," I said firmly. I reached my hand down. "Now, get up so we can get you all washed off."

Then, she started playing dirty. Instead of taking my hand, she placed hers on her thighs and used her arms to squeeze her C cup tits together, emphasizing their size. She got a naughty grin on her face, and said, "But, I am already on my knees...where I belong...sir." She looked at my very erect cock, which was throbbing in time to my increasing heart beat. "I am in place so that I can take your," she paused briefly to lock her eyes on mine again, "cock...in my mouth." She reached out with one hand to start slowly stroking my dick. "Or, would you prefer to put this in my," another look at me, "very wet pussy...or my very tight ass, sir?"

Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! She knew that language was going to drive me up the wall. I was so tempted to just step forward and shove my cock in her mouth. I was already close to coming. But, I had to maintain some semblance of control. I also didn't want to make her hangover feel worse.

Groaning with frustration, I took her hand from my cock and used it to bring her up. "All of those options sound amazing. And I plan to do all of them." She smiled at me. "But not now. Later. I promise."

She got an annoyed expression on her face again and blew out another frustrated breath. "Fine. You win. But, I still think that you are being unreasonable. We can make the time."

I grinned. "I promise. Tonight." Stepping under the spray, I wet my hair and then lathered up with my own shampoo. She soaped her body up while I was doing this. I cracked an eye open to watch, but luckily, she wasn't doing anything overtly sensuous.

After rinsing off, we both got out of the shower and toweled off. I handed her the bottle of water and told her to drink it. She silently took it from me and opened the cap, swallowing about half of it down, avoiding my gaze the entire time. She was clearly pissed off at me, but I ignored it. From experience, I knew a bad hangover could heighten emotions. I wasn't about to add fuel to the fire by saying something stupid, even if she was acting like a spolied brat.

I quickly brushed my hair (it was short enough that I didn't have to do more than towel it mostly dry), put on deodorant and left the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I went over to my suitcase and retrieved boxer-briefs, socks and a clean white undershirt. After putting those on, I opened the small closet and grabbed a dress shirt and slacks. I was just finishing pulling my suspenders in place (what can I say? I like the look) when she came out of the bathroom, her hair blown dry.

I could tell she was still annoyed as she opened her bag and brought out fresh underwear and a bra. Facing away from me, she bent to put her panties on, and I stared at her bubble butt as she did so. Bent over like that, I was again treated to the sight of her pussy peeking out from below. Fuck, I wanted to just go over there and grab her hips and slam my cock inside her! But I shook my head to clear it and started pulling on my shoes.

Still maintaining silence, she went to the closet and retrieved a blouse and skirt. She was quickly dressed in those, with her shoes and matching jacket added next. Tersely, she said, "OK. I am ready."

I looked at her for a few moments. Her head was turned a bit to avoid looking at me, and her arms were crossed again. I reached my hand out. "Linh." Nothing. "Little one." That caused her to at least turn her head to me, the annoyed expression still in place.

"What?" she asked brusquely.

I sighed and dropped my hand. "Look. I get it. You're pissed off at me."

Her arms still crossed, she turned and regarded me. "I just do not understand. It is barely 7:00. We have time to make love."

I sighed again. "No, we don't. You need something to eat or you're going to feel awful all day. We have a lot going on today and we...I...need you at your best."

Her expression at last softened at that. After a second, she uncrossed her arms and reached out to me. I took her hand and smiled at her. She returned the smile, albeit slightly, and squeezed my hand. "I am sorry. I was pouting. I like that you take care of me, and that is what you are doing." She regarded me for a long moment, chewing her lower lip. I could tell she wanted to say something else, but she just leaned over and kissed my cheek.

We grabbed our computer bags and made our way out to the elevator. While waiting, she asked me, "Are we eating downstairs?"

I shook my head. "No. You need something a little more substantial than a bagel. Let's go across the street." Even though the restaurant downstairs offered quite a bit more than just bagels, I knew what would help her feel better.

She smiled weakly. I could tell the hangover effects were still wreaking havoc on her, but, to her credit, she didn't complain. We stepped into the elevator, joining a few other people dressed in casual business attire, and descended to the lobby. Walking across the tiled floor and through the automatic doors, she took a deep breath. After holding it in for a minute, she sighed it out, her eyes closed. "Oh. The fresh air is so nice." She started to reach for my hand but quickly pulled it away, realizing we were in public.

She gave me a wry grin. "This is going to be more difficult than I thought. I want to be all over you and let everybody know I am your girlfriend."

I returned her grin. "I want that too. Patience, little one. That will come in time." There wasn't a rule against dating a coworker, but everyone was under the impression she had a serious boyfriend, which is why she had moved to Arizona. She had admitted the truth to me last night that her 'boyfriend', Tomàs, was actually gay. They put the illusion of their relationship on so they could get married and he could get his citizenship. The last thing I wanted was for someone to see us being intimate and think she was some cheating slut or something.

Together, we crossed the street to the small strip mall. We could have driven over, but it was a short walk and I knew the exercise would help us both. Leading her, I grasped the door to a taqueria and held it open for her.

"Oh, Mexican food. That does sound good," she said happily, as she stepped through the doorway. The wonderful smells hit me and my stomach grumbled a little.

After being led to a table, a waitress I knew well, Paola, came over with waters. "Good morning, you two," she said, setting the glasses down and taking out a pad and pen. "What can I get you?"

"Dos menudos, por favor," I said in my horrible Spanish accent. That earned me a smile from Paola.

"Muy bueno. Your Spanish is improving." Then, pen to paper. "Anything besides water?"

"How about some juice? A bit of a rough night drinking," I grinned.

She laughed and started walking away. She had seen me more than once the morning after a rough night and always brought me something that would help. "Coming right up."

After she was gone, Linh looked at me with raised eyebrows. "You are learning Spanish?"

I laughed. "Oh, just enough to get by."

"What is it you ordered for us?"

I shrugged. "Just some soup. Trust me; it'll help."

We chatted about the upcoming day, going through what meetings we already had scheduled and what else was needed. Soon, Paola returned with two steaming bowls of soup and two large glasses of orange juice. She also placed plates piled with foil-wrapped warm tortillas and condiments, including lime wedges, raw onion slices and fresh cilantro. Linh leaned down and inhaled a noseful of the rich broth's scent and steam. "This smells wonderful." She looked up at Paola and asked, "What is in it?"

Paola quickly flicked her eyes in my direction. Seeing the almost imperceptible shake of my head, she returned her eyes to Linh. "Oh, just some hominy and stuff like that, Hon. I recommend squeezing some lime on it and soaking the tortillas in the broth. Oh, and if you like spicy, add some hot sauce. Enjoy!" With that, she walked away to another table to begin taking other orders.

assman37
assman37
121 Followers