Linh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed on top of her, panting into her neck. She was also breathing hard as she relaxed her legs and brought her hands back up to my head. She ran her fingers through my hair as she softly whispered to me in her native tongue. I gave her neck gentle kisses, my breathing calming. Hers started to return to normal, as well, and I felt her body start to shake a little while she continued whispering in my ear. She then gave a sniffle.

I brought my face up to look at her, surprised to see her crying softly.

"Are you OK, little one?"

She moved one hand from the back of my head to hold my cheek, stroking it lightly with her thumb. "Oh, yes, Jim. I am more than OK." She gave me a loving smile. "These are tears of happiness."

I returned the warm smile and leaned down to give her a gentle kiss on the lips. Raising back up, I shifted so I could bring my right hand up to wipe away her tears on one side. "What is it that you were whispering to me?"

She blushed at that. She bit her lower lip for a few seconds before finally saying, "Oh. Just that I am so happy. And that I enjoyed that very much."

I knew she wasn't being totally honest with me, but I didn't say anything. She pulled me in for a small, but passionate, kiss. After that, I rolled off of her, my softened cock leaving her pussy with a wet sound. That made her giggle. She got out of bed and quickly made her way to the restroom to clean up. She soon returned to the room and sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

She smiled at me, but the look soon turned to a naughty gleam. "You know, I promised to massage you every night after work. If you would be so kind as to turn over, I can massage your shoulders."

Instead, I pulled her down to me for a kiss. Leaning back, I gave her a very sincere look. "I don't know what you're talking about, Linh. You already gave me a massage." Her face took on a look of confusion. My mock sincere expression then turned into a grin. "You have massaged my love muscle several times today."

The transformation from confused to 'eye-rolling at the terrible joke' look on her face was worth the smack on my shoulder. I was laughing pretty hard as she narrowed her eyes at me. "Ugh," she said. "Do not use that term." But, I knew she wasn't upset; the smile pulling at the corners of her mouth told me that. Soon, she broke and joined in my laughter.

"Seriously," I said, once my laughter was slowing. "No need for a massage. But, I will definitely take you up on that offer on the days I travel. I'm not the biggest guy in the world, but those airline seats are not made for anyone bigger than you." She shrieked with giggles as I picked her up and brought her up and over me, setting her down on her side of the bed.

She was soon under the covers, snuggled up against me with her head on my chest. "Good night, Jim," she said softly.

"Good night, little one," I said as I kissed the top of her head. "See you in the morning." I didn't realize how exhausted I was, and my eyelids started drooping and sleep was soon washing over me. I fell asleep with my arm around her, breathing in her wonderful smelling shampoo, as she softly murmured in Vietnamese.