Lipstick Coated Nipples

Story Info
Two Crossdressers cover each other in lipstick kisses.
1.2k words
4.73
3.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

Peggy and I both look so forward to our Saturday nights together. She and I work Monday through Friday and see Saturday afternoon as our treat or release from it all. I met Peg about six months ago online in a group for crossdressers. Neither of us would knock the jeans off a straight guy but i like to think that we could pull off a public showing without too many second glances. We take turns hosting most Saturdays but occasionally agree to meet in a park or other outdoor places.

This week was my turn to host, which I personally prefer. It gives me the opportunity to " have" to wear two girly outfits. By 10am this morning I was cleaning and organizing my apartment in my pearl white spandex thong unitard. Along with a pair of really shiny tan tights, large scrunchy white socks and all white tennis shoes.

I love how as I stretch to reach upper shelves to dust or bend way over to retrieve an item my thong unitard would scissor over the tan tights inbetween my ass cheeks. For hours I struggle not to caress myself too much or flood the front of my sheer outfit with cum.

With 80's female rock blaring I cleaned, washed dishes, and folded laundry as the morning faded away. Then with the sound of an alarm from my phone I knew it was time to get ready for my gurl friend to come over.

After prepping some snacks and placing a bottle of wine on ice I slipped out of my favorite cleaning outfit and into a flower scented bubble bath. After a soothing bath and a close shave all over It was time to get my gurl on one more time today, my second outfit!

As I perused the half of my walk in closet that belonged to Cindy I received a text from Peggy. She requested that I put the cheapest lipstick I own on and make sure I put it on heavy. I laughed as I agreed with a kiss emoji. When I set my phone down on the white leather stool my eyes fixed on a short pink dress poking out from between some darker colored ones. With a devilish grin I knew I had the perfect cheap lipstick to go with it.

I opted out of panties and slid a very thin pair of sheer to the waist white pantyhose on. They were a little loose and did nothing to refrain my growing cock from tenting the front of them as I wiggled into my bright pink short satin dress. The dress had a deep cut neck line and a slit up the back that just barely showed off the bottom of my white nylon covered ass.

With some bright pink fuck me pumps on I returned to the bathroom enjoying the loud clicks on the tile floor as I made my way to the vanity. After a quick glance at the time I realized I had about half an hour to primp my hair, add jewelry, and do my makeup.

Digging in my bag full of lipstick and gloss I found an old cheap tube of bright pink that would match my dress perfectly. Back and forth I applied layer after layer of the slick waxy pink product. Next a heavy coat of clear gloss as a topper. As I fixed the other large white hoop ear ring in there was a knock at the door. As usual, Peggy was perfectly on time.

Greeting her never was boring and today was no exception. As we screeched each others names I embraced her in a hug and then a thorough stare of her from head to toe. She returned the gesture as she took in all of my bright pink offerings.

To start with she was wearing a shoulder length fire red wig that flowed over her white lace top and paired perfectly with her bright red spandex skirt. Her nylons looked almost clear but with a real oil sheen to them. The outfit was finished off with a pair of high heeled white leather boots that came up just below her knees.

What really caught my eyes was her heavily coated deep red lips. As I complemented her attire especially her gorgeous lips she mentioned she couldn't keep her eyes off mine. After I invited her in I fixed us a glass of wine and we sat on the couch.

Normally we chat, snack, and then start slowly caressing each other. Tonight was different, there was a more intense lust in her eyes and within minutes we were passionately kissing. Our heavily coated lips slid over each other with ease as our tongues played. I felt precum ooze from me as we continued to kiss, barely pausing for a breath. The more we smeared our lipstick all over our faces the harder our cocks got.

The outline of her dick was clear in her tight red shirt as it pointed straight up and started to cause a visible wet spot. Mine was at full attention pushing my sheer white pantyhose forward and lifting my satin dress.

She unbuttoned her blouse and I slid out of the top of my dress as we pinched the others nipples and continuing our kissing. Then Peggy paused as she reached into her purse and freshened up her lipstick. I took the opportunity to reapply mine as well.

Then she started licking and sucking on my nipples. Her deep red lipstick coated my nipples and the surrounding area of my breasts. Then after we admired her art work it was my turn. I licked, flicked, and sucked her nipples till her breasts were completely coated in hot pink. We twisted each others greased up nipples as we dove our tongues back into the other's mouths.

Peggy hit her lipstick tube again before lowering the front of my sheer white pantyhose and released my throbbing cock. She said there was one more spot she wanted to mark her turf with her lipstick. Her cock sucking skills are amazing. The advantage of sex with another crossdresser is her personal knowledge of how things feel from the receivers perspective.

I was lost in her eyes as she took all of my dick in her mouth. She marked the base of my closely shaven smooth cock with her deep red lipstick as a temporary tattoo symbolizing her ability. I like to think of the smeared lipstick as her gang sign marking her property, her turf!

After turning Peg around on the couch I stood up, lifted her skirt, ripped her shiny nylons and exposed her boi pussy. With her saliva still coating my dick I slowly sank deep into her. We moaned together as we established a perfect rythem as I repeatedly pushed in as she pushed back.

I love holding onto her pantyhose covered hips as I fuck her. I warned her that I was close to cumming when she slammed back harder into my cock and blew a huge load of semen into her nylons. I shook as my own powerful orgasm almost caused a black out. Pulse after pulse of cum erupted from me deep inside her.

Before collapsing onto the couch with her I grabbed my phone and took a picture. She looked back at me then settled back on the couch as I turned my phone to her. I laughed as I enlarged the image to show her that I returned some of her lipstick.

We rested as we took our first sips of wine leaving only a small trace of lipstick on the rims of our glasses. What kind of kinky twist should I request for next weekend at her place?

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers