All Comments on 'Lisa and Al'

by colleenslittletoy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Weird story!

That was bizarre! I read it because it was well written...for sure...you're a good writer! But the story was like some black goth horror story that got continuously blacker. Part II could be where Lisa whores you out. She could advertise you on Craigs List, set up a Friday night bukkake party....for you...LOL. I know that, as the reader, I felt I'd enjoy a blow job from you while she urged me on to fuck you deeper and deeper down your throat. Don't worry, I'd let you suckle my stiff dick while I built up my lust but then you'd obey as I took control...YAHOO!!

1sophie1sophiealmost 9 years ago
Seduced

Wonderfully evolving story, although the end appears somewhat rushed, like coming to an orgasm, However, I am completely seduced and ready to serve dressed in my sexy panties and waiting to be of use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get it, all the time she was looking for a mate for her ex-husband. She contrived, She plotted and she succeeded in turning him into a she-male for her ex this was why there were too brides. but upon seeing the marriage license, it was his name and Lisa's which meant that even though he was dressed as a bride. the two brides were wed legally even though al and Lisa were living together as husband and wife and he was living with Ron as husband and wife... She was right, he did make a perfect wife...for her ex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous