All Comments on 'Lisa and Alan... and Gabriel'

by HoldYouDown

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sweet_LaraSweet_Laraabout 3 years ago
delicious

I admit it. I am in love with Alan. Well done, Hold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More, please!

Please write more like this. Well done! I wish I'd been there too.

KitPiscesKitPiscesabout 3 years ago

Wonderful well told story. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such an excellent development of the characters here - it has a realistic feel, including the turn-ons Lisa has and your description of the guys' initial embarrassment as well as the fun all three participants had in this episode. My favorite moment in the story is when Lisa suddenly takes her robe off and the two guys see her naked. Yeah, I'm playing naked here really enjoying this one! Thanks. Please write more. The voyeurism and then connecting with each other is a neat combination of themes. Yes indeed.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this first episode in the stories about Lisa. As I understand it from your post on the Story Feedback Forum you have more in store for us. IMO this is a really good "first story" effort and as others have said, hope you add some more.

Wark2002Wark2002over 2 years ago

You did a great job with developing the characters and in particular with taking care of the exposition in a nonobtrusive way. I'm totally not into the two guys together thing, even if they're just jerking off, but I had fun with the story.

confortconfortover 2 years ago

Great imagery! Sometimes the best stories leave a bit to your own imagination. Love filling in the blanks. Well done!

N2outdoorsN2outdoorsover 2 years ago

I lone the story! Excellent scene description. I’m a voyeur all the way and like MFM. This hits the right spot for me. Outstanding writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is dumb. All 3 masturbating when they had a potentially willing woman to rail. Not to my liking.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous