Lisa and Mac Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er...." Lisa was thinking. "Yes sir. That sounds about right."

"OK. Providing you manage tonight, we will arrange the Club night to be on Saturday the 9th of April. You are lucky girl. You know why?" John asked her.

She shuddered. "No, Sir." She replied.

"Well you are a little masochist and you want us to hurt you, don't you?"

.

"Oh God. Please.... sir..."

"Well we don't want any marks on you before the Club meeting. So you are lucky. No more cane and no more whip now before you go to the Club." Lisa gave a big sigh. Was it in relief or desire?

John continued: "But a moderate strapping will be OK on your bottom and the small whip on your breasts will not leave any lasting marks. Are you ready for that now?" He asked her

"Yes, please sir."

"Good girl Lisa." John slapped his thigh with the strap. Mac picked up the small breast whip.

They flogged her hard for ten minutes. Her buttocks were spared the bulk of the beating, but by the end Lisa's back, thighs and breasts were covered with red marks. She was moaning gently and crying as they unshackled her wrists and ankles. They half carried her towards the stairs. They would be taking her to our marital bed. My bed. Both of them. Two men, one girl, who happened to be my wife. My heart pounded in my chest. A threesome, but without the husband I thought. I was hard.

The four of us went up the stairs to our bedroom. Lisa was told to sit on the bed. "But I am having my period," Lisa reminded them.

I was told to get some towels. "Don't worry about that," she was told as they casually removed their clothes. They were soon naked; both with impressively rising cocks. John's was spectacular! A full ten inches of hose, slightly floppy, but engorged with strong vein lines and a large vivid purple mushroom at the crown. Mac took the towels from me and spread them on the bed.

What were they going to do? Lisa and I had never had sex when she was having a period. Frankly, the thought of it was repugnant to me. Surely it wasn't possible? Mac seemed to be reading my thoughts. "Don't worry most women love it once they have got over the initial shock. A bit of blood is no barrier to deep sex." Lisa groaned.

John got on the bed and laid on his back with his cock pointing half upright and half back towards his chest. It was close to full hardness. Pre cum was oozing out of the little slit at the top. A drop landed on his chest. "Come Lisa," he told her. He pulled her arm. Lisa shuffled towards him on her knees. "Straddle me," he told her.

"But....." He slapped her bottom with his hand. She squealed.

She placed her knees on either side of John's thighs. "Kneel up," said Mac. Lisa knelt up. Her vagina was a couple of inches above Johns throbbing penis. Mac grabbed the little string of the tampon and pulled it down The tampon slipped out of her vagina bringing with it several blobs of blood which dropped on John.

"Up you get, on top facing me," John told her. Blood dripped on his cock. The two men were in league with each other. It was obvious. They each knew what the other was expecting. They had done this before.

Mac got a dollop of the KY on his hand. He rubbed it hard over Lisa's vulva then opened up the lips of her labia with his finger. Lisa's eyes were looking up to the ceiling as her head went back. She moaned loudly. "Come here Paul," Mac told me. I went to the side of the bed. "Now guide John's cock into your wife's cunt," he said.

I took hold of the ten inch prick which was becoming more solid and upright. The skin was soft and silky although the organ was hard. I lined up the oozing tip with Lisa's labia, still dripping some blood. I put the other hand on Lisa's shoulder and pressed down. Lisa couldn't stop herself lowering her pussy until contact was made with the phallus. She gasped as the head slipped past her lips. She was wet and open for him. I let go of the cock and put my other hand on her other shoulder. I pushed her down slowly on to the penis. Lisa gave that distinctive look that a woman only gives when she is satisfactorily impaled. Her eyes were fully wide, as her eyeballs looked up to heaven. Her mouth opened fully as her lips forming a big "O". She breathed deeply through her mouth. The breaths couldn't come fast enough. She was in ecstasy. Mac was immediately behind her with his arms around her, playing with her breasts. He helped to push her down. Two inches were now inside her, then three then four. But there was still half the cock to sheave. She pushed against us as she rose up. She knew how to consume an oversize cock. As his cock became more visible I could see the lubrication on it. It was wet and bloody from her discharge. "Oh, God," she said with enormous feeling. "That feels so....." Once again her eyes rolled to heaven. Panting heavily she pushed down again. The cock was rigid like steel. Lisa was sinking slowly on it without assistance. She gave a cry. Mac was still behind her fondling her breasts more aggressively. As John's penis was two thirds consumed she moaned loudly, shuddered, then shrieked aloud as she had a mammoth orgasm.

Shortly Lisa was fully impaled. The full length was inside her. She was panting madly as she cried out again.

Lisa started rising up on her knees. When three or four inches of shining wet cock were exposed she sank down again with a deep sigh, once again fully shafting the generous organ.

John put his hands on her side beside her breasts. He pulled her upper torso towards him so her face was now close to his lips. He crooked an arm around her neck holding her firmly bent down in place against his chest. John kissed her lips passionately. Her backside was now fully exposed to Mac, kneeling behind her. By pulling her forward Lisa didn't realise that John had opened up her anal passage for Mac. They were working together. Mac took the KY tube and squeezed a dollop on to Lisa's anus. Now she realised! She squealed.

Mac's middle finger, covered with KY, entered her bottom. Lisa squealed again. Shortly he was pumping his finger in and out of her ever widening hole. Mac put a hand on her back and with the other he introduced his cock into her back passage. Slowly he entered her, pushing gently until he was half in. Then, after adjusting his position, he started pushing in and out of her backside. Simultaneously John grabbed her hips and made her rise and fall on his cock. Soon they were working together, both pumping their cocks into my wife. Lisa was panting hard for breath. She cried out, then screamed as she came again. John grabbed her face roughly twisting it towards his. He kissed her lips then his tongue went deep into her mouth. Her mouth came free and she shrieked again. Her orgasm was continuing.

God. What a sight. My wife.... My lovely little gentle beautiful Lisa. Penetrated in two holes with a tongue in her third. 'But she is loving it,' I thought to myself as I watched her lovely pointed breasts, now squashed flat into John's chest, as she was being pounded from both below and behind.

They were both fully in her when they both stopped. There was full minute with no movement. I held my breath. It appeared as if Lisa was holding still as well. Then together they started to shaft her again. With an enormous shudder and groan Lisa came yet again. John tensed, then groaned loudly as he ejaculated in her vagina. Mac was still pounding her arse but seconds later he also shot his load deep inside her anal passage.

The three of them untangled themselves. Semen was dripping out of Lisa's bottom and her pussy. Blood mixed with the semen was on the towels. God I was horny. But I knew that I would not be getting relief until after they had gone. It would have to be a hand job because I wasn't going to have sex with my wife while she had her period. John's enormous tool was still impressive as it swung at half mast in front of him.

"God, that was good," said Mac.

John was putting on his boxers. He looked at Lisa. "Lisa, you are a knock out. I am now really keen to get you to join us at the Club in five weeks."

Lisa looked at me. "Oh, Sir and Master. Thank you," she panted. "But I am not sure. It is all so overpowering."

Mac extracted himself and went to the bathroom. Lisa and John cuddled for a few moments. They whispered to each other but I could not hear what was said. Mac returned and both Mac and John got dressed as Lisa pulled the covers over her.

"Bye Lisa," John said as he bent to give her a kiss. "You stay here. We need to have a quick chat with Paul before we go."

Lisa smiled. Mac gave her a big hug and kissed her on the lips.

They followed me down to the sitting room. I offered them both a beer. I returned from the kitchen and gave them their drinks. John was standing. Mac was on the sofa. I took a chair. They both took a long swig.

John looked at me. "Lisa is a bit reluctant to come to the Club," he told me.

God, I thought. We couldn't let this opportunity slip by. The whole idea of the Club was so exciting. We had never experienced anything so daring in our marriage and I knew that we would enjoy it together. "She might have appeared to be reluctant as a result of that video, but I am sure that she will agree to go." I told him.

"Well, do I take it that she will join us?" He asked me. "We need to plan and let the members know."

"I am sure that she will agree."

"OK then." John continued. "I will need Lisa to be in a high state of arousal when we go. You see, she will be expected to orgasm several times during the evening." He paused to gauge my reaction.

"Yes, I understand that," I replied.

"Well, to maximise her hormones on the day it would help if you refrained from any sexual contact with her from now until after the Club night."

"What? You mean that I should not sleep with my wife?"

"Yes. Not only intercourse but you need to avoid her being in any way aroused."

"But it is five weeks away." I was rambling. "We are married. We need each other."

Mac took over the conversation: "Yes, we know your needs, but the Club members will expect her to be in a maximum state of purity and arousal. You would agree with that wouldn't you?"

"Well, I suppose I can understand that. You feel that it would be best for her to be more.... er.... sort of susceptible."

Mac continued: "Yes. You have it. She has to be pure for a significant time beforehand to take her to her peak. You should not stimulate her sexually in any way until after her visit."

"Can she... er... sort of.... do me?"

"No. Definitely not. That would arouse her hormones and cause seminal emission. We need to avoid that entirely. No kissing and absolutely no touching by her or by you."

"You see," said John. "By choosing a date when she will be at her most fertile, and by ensuring the she abstains from all sexual activity for several weeks beforehand we will be giving your lovely wife the best chance for mammoth sexual interest. Not only will she be interested in the proceedings taking place but her fertile arousal will be sensed by the members as they come in contact with her."

"Yes, but I am married to her."

"Yes, of course it will be hard on you. Of course Mac and I will not be visiting you again for the same reason. So we are all in the same boat. Perhaps it would be best if you explained to Lisa that you will be using the spare bedroom from now?"

"Oh God. But I couldn't do that. She needs me to hold her and cuddle her." I knew that I was rambling.

"But you know that you would be helping Lisa achieve a feeling of extreme exhilaration on her Club debut. You would be supporting her and showing her enormous respect."

"Well, I do respect her I suppose."

"Will you tell her?" John asked.

"OK. I will tell her."

"Good," They said in unison as they took a swig of their beer.

12