Lisa, Jeff & I Visit the Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I loved seeing her being pissed on," Said Lisa, winking at Jeff.

Jeff stood up, turned to face her and holding his cock pissed all over her, gushing pee all over her body.

I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her head down, then got hold of Jeff's cock and forced it into her mouth.

"Drink it, you fucking whore," I said and she did, she didn't have a choice as I forced it to the back of her throat, making her gag.

Lisa got caught up in the moment and entered the circle. She stood in front of everyone and started sucking her own nipples, going from one to the other.

Then, her milk started flowing from both nipples. Her milk was streaming a good distance and she made sure everyone saw.

Men & women rushed over to her and let the milk stream into their mouths.

She stayed there until both tits emptied, which was quite a long time, then she joined me and Jeff to applause.

Back in the circle the most unique amazingwas about to happen.

Jeff said he'd seen it on the internet, but this was for real.

A middle aged woman laid down on the grass accompanied by two men.

They knelt down and one of them pushed his clenched fist into her cunt.

He moved it in and out a few times, then withdrew it and using two fingers at first, entered her asshole, followed by the rest of his fingers and his thumb.

He was fisting her ass.

Then another man came out carrying what looked like an old bedpost with a round wooden ball on the top, maybe three inches in diameter.

The three guys held the bedpost upright and put some KY jelly around it.

The woman stood astride it and held her bottom cheeks apart.

Slowly she lowered herself onto it.

Her asshole stretched and the slippery ball started to disappear.

She rubbed her clitoris as it went in and lost control of her bladder and pissed all over the men.

She orgasmed for ages, until finally she let the ball slip out.

Everyone clapped.

"Shall we go out," I suggested.

Jeff and Lisa agreed eagerly.

The three of us went out, and decided what we'd do.

Lisa didn't care. "Do anything you want to me, that's what we're here for."

We stood with Lisa between us, me at the front and Jeff at the back. I entered her cunt and Jeff went up her ass.

We both fucked her, filling her with semen in both holes.

Jeff stayed inside as I withdrew, my semen running down her thighs. I knelt down and licked my own semen from her cunt and thighs.

Jeff was busy peeing into her rectum, quite a bit apparently, after all the drinks we had.

He finally let his cock slip out with the obvious result.

His piss started to squirt out, accompanied by slimey amounts of shit.

Everyone loved what we'd done and applauded.

"She's a dirty fucking slut," I said out loud. "She needs a wash."

A group of men and women approached her and she laid down on the grass.

Several men peed on her and the women stood astride her, pissing on her face and in her mouth.

Over the next hour or so, there were other displays of depraved sex, all very exciting.

One woman in particular stood and pulled a bloody tampon from her cunt and as her menstrual fluids ran down her parted thighs, she masturbated until she came, her vaginal muscles contracting produced even more fluids.

Quite a few people enjoyed that.

When it was over, we returned to our room, to shower and get ourselves cleaned up.

"That was some party." I said.

12