All Comments on 'Lisa Meets Her Man'

by Lisa34d

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
two people

two people with an I.Q. of 34

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why?

Why is this group sex story in loving wives?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

There is no point whatsoever for this couple to be married. They have fucked other people from day one of meeting each other. So WHY THE FUCK DID THEY GET MARRIED? it makes no sense. Lisa? or whatever your name is, tell us in the next story why you got married, the real reason, not just a story about how many times you have fucked and sucked other people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Couple doesn't have an IQ of 34, author does.

Written by a person who has serious fantasy problems. Likely impotent or ugly as sin and therefore totally undesirable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
New Velvetta

I'm not that big of a Velvetta fan, but on a whim I bought a package of this new Spicy Buffalo flavor and I was pleasantly surprised. It makes for an intertesting twist on a grilled cheese sandwich, and goes great with a bowl of tomato soup.

Did you see the Kentucky Derby? Nice to see a long shot come in, and I actually cashed a ticket on a earlier race with Get Stormy. Looked like a nice day to be in Louisville once the storm passed.

You know what makes for a refreshing drink on a hot day? Try spiking a pitcher of ice tea with vodka. My old lady got so wasted she actually flashed our next door neighbor. After he saw those pitiful hangers he won't get it up again for a week.

Did you ever take a shit that seemed to almost lift your ass off of the toilet seat with the force of the shitting? Talk about a power dump. The bathroom still reeks and that was a half hour ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Do you have any idea???

To the negative posters on here, do you have any idea what this section (Loving Wife's) is about? I doubt it, it is about wife's that spread their legs and lips for others, men and women, not just their husbands or Bf's. If you do NOT want too read such stories don't go to this section, but then you come to these sections and make negative and insulting remarks about the author and his(hers) stories is just fucking STUPID! Go read a Mary Poppins type story, but don't come here and insult them, by coming here to this section you are taking it upon yourself to read this type of story and you should accept the story line. And no, I am NOT in this type of relationship with my partner, but yet I accept this story as it is! In other words if you can not say anything good about this or any other story in this section, shut the fuck up and go somewhere else. What a bunch of panty waste's you sound like. You are probably the result of a bad marriage because your (supposedly) Hot wife was fucking someone else behind your back and you we're the last too find out, FUCK WADS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
RE: Do you have any idea?

This story is the same old horseshit from a wimp sissy cuckold writer or cuckqueen writer. Why isn't this horseshit in the Group grope swinging cucky section where it belongs? I see no 'LOVING WIFE' here just a bitch and a whore. I guess the writer or writers of this type of story got off on this horseshit. As for the FUCKWADS comment, NOT ALL LW stories are the same, read more LW stories they come in all shapes and sizes. The problem is cuckold wannbes like you and this writer fail to see such nightmares as a FETISH.

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Lisa has potential

I've no problems with the story and plot, but the whole thing reads very flat. Constructing some scenes would bring the story to life and add colour and substance to it.

The author needs to show the reader what is happening, put some dialogue in, describe the settings in detail, what can the character see, smell, touch, feel and hear in a given scene? What are they thinking? Draw the reader into the fictional world by using these devices and they will enjoy and experience the story a lot more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous